A Change of Clones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's you!" muttered Sophie, glaring at her clone. "Of course you'd be here, trying to get to Katie before me!"

Sophie's clone glared back at her. "And it's a good thing I arrived when I did, you impostor!"

Sophie sighed, looking back to Katie. "You're right, Katie. Accidental cloning can happen to anyone. It looks like my clone is here as well."

Claire called across the room. "Katie, you are super turned on that all of these girls have arrived to seduce you! You'll decide who goes first by seeing for yourself which girl is the best kisser."

"Like, wow!" Katie exclaimed, looking from her clone to the beautiful Sophie standing next to her, to Sophie's identical twin, and finally back to her clone. "You girls are all here to kiss me, aren't you? For that, the show can wait."

The other three girls brightened, and they all moved closer to the couch. As Sophie's clone drew nearer to Sophie, though, Sophie's thick right nipple uncurled itself from Katie's left nipple, then began slapping angrily across the surface of her clone's breast.

Sophie's clone's nipple immediately retaliated, starting to slap itself against the vast side of Sophie's breast. Slap! Slap! Sophie and her clone's nipples were flying, attacking each other's breasts with abandon, each reflecting its owner's disdain for its twin.

"Stop that!" Sophie's clone whispered urgently, glaring at her nipple. "You're going to cost me points in this scene!"

Sophie was chastising her own nipple. "Hey, girl, I get it!" she said, grabbing her thick nipple around its base. "I don't like her either, but we need to keep it together for this scene, so we can prove that bitch is fake!"

Their nipples reluctantly calmed themselves, straightening out and pointing straight ahead. Each girl was still lightly slapping her hard nipples against the other's breasts, but now solely from their natural movements, helped along by their chests continuing to rub against each other.

Katie and her clone, having witnessed the unruly nipples of the other two girls, each glared down at their own long teats. Katie was pleased to see her right nipple remained twirled together with Sophie's, while her left nipple was pointing accusatorially at her clone. Her clone, in turn, was all too keenly aware that her nipples were pointing angrily at their twins on Katie's chest.

"Cut! Hold on, hold on," said Claire, feeling like a film director. "Stop the scene."

She stood and walked to the four girls near the couch. She put one hand on Sophie's shoulder, and the other on Sophie's clone's shoulder. Sophie and her clone both felt their breasts shimmying with excitement from being so close to Claire.

"I'm sorry, Claire!" pouted Sophie. "I did talk to my nipples backstage about how important this scene is to me."

"I'm sorry too!" frowned Sophie's clone. "I had a chat with my nipples too, but they are just misbehaving around her," she said, glaring at her twin.

Claire nodded. "Your passion can be powerful if harnessed in your acting, but only if you don't let it interfere. So, you two," she said, looking toward Sophie and her clone. "Is there anything you want to say to your nipples right now?"

Sophie beamed. She grasped her bosom in her arms -- or at least as much as she could, only barely able to reach the base of each of her thick nipples. She squeezed tightly, hugging her tremendous chest close.

"I love you so much, girls!" she exclaimed. "You're so beautiful, so feminine, and so very me! You're the best, prettiest nipples in the whole world."

Her breasts and nipples danced happily, exalting in the compliment. Her expression soured slightly. "It's just so important for you to play your part in our role-play. We have to prove that slut is fake!" she urged, glaring at her twin.

Sophie's clone had adopted a similar pose, lovingly hefting and squeezing her tremendous bosom as she grasped the bases of her thick nipples. "That goes double for you, girls. You know how much I love my big, sexy boobies and my pretty nipples!"

She wobbled on her feet for a moment. A large gush of liquid splashed between her legs.

"Ooh! Yes, my sweet little pussy, my delicate flower, I haven't forgotten about you!" she wailed.

This seemed to calm her needy pussy, for she was soon able to stand upright once more and finish addressing her bosom.

"Please, girls. Please be on your best behavior. Do it for me, so we can prove that whore is fake," she whispered, inclining her head to leave a trail of kisses atop each of her titanic spheres, which bounced and slapped together as they lovingly embraced her.

"That's more like it, girls," smiled Claire. She returned to her chair, pointing at the other four girls. "Hold on just a moment."

The pen was soon in her hand, and she wrote:

Katie has an unusual affliction: her tongue grows longer each time she kisses another girl. Sophie has a similar condition, where her lips grow when she kisses a girl. This is a new ability for both of them, starting now. They will be extremely turned on by it.

Claire looked at her latest addition, satisfied. She put her pen down.

"Continue the scene," she directed. "Sophie will kiss Katie first."

She quickly realized she'd have to be more specific next time, as each Sophie immediately embraced her respective Katie. Sophie was eagerly slipping her tongue into Katie's mouth, while Sophie's clone was urgently kissing the lips of Katie's clone.

A moment later, both Sophies pulled back, breaking their kisses with their respective Katies.

"Babe, what's up with your tongue?" asked Sophie's clone.

"Yeah!" said Sophie. "Katie, was your tongue always that long? It's filling my mouth. That is so hot!"

The Katies extended their tongues and flexed them in the air. Their pink muscles had grown much longer, waving in the air more than six inches beyond their pretty lips.

"Girl, what about you?" asked Katie's clone, slurping her long tongue into her mouth and peering at Sophie's clone. "Your lips look so puffy. I love it!"

The Sophies grasped their lips in their fingers, tugging and pulling. Their lips had grown huge, each blonde's lower lip now large enough to obscure her chin from view. They stood in place, joyously rubbing and sliding their fingers over their newly grown lips.

"It must be our kiss! I love my new lips!" gasped Sophie.

"Your lips are so big! So sexy!" agreed Katie.

"Wonderful!" called Claire. "Let's close the scene there. Katie, I loved your bubbly pop princess! Ten points to you," she said. Katie beamed back at her.

"And to my three spies," Claire continued, "A job well done! I give you each six points for sexiness and another four points each for style."

Katie's expression lit up, then she looked confused. "That's... wait, it's a tie! A four-way tie!"

Sophie's clone gasped. "Gosh, what are the chances? How will we know which of us is real now?"

Claire nodded solemnly. "A four-way tie is an extremely unlikely event, girls," she nodded, restraining her giddiness. "Let's try a new scene. That will be sure to break the tie," she suggested, knowing that the girls were conditioned to accept.

"Sorry again, Claire!" Sophie's clone apologized. "My nips are always like this when they think I haven't been giving them enough attention. I promise they'll be on their best behavior for the next scene."

Claire's grin widened. She thought back to Katie's sexy comic book costume from earlier.

"Katie," she directed, "You are a sexy superheroine in the lair of Sophie, a supervillain who has stolen a cloning machine. You arrive only to discover that she has already cloned herself. She also created an evil clone of you who wants nothing more than to suck and lick your breasts and nipples! And all of you, change your outfits for this scene."

All four girls grinned and turned on their heels, bouncing and shuffling into Katie's room. Claire sat back, gleefully anticipating her roommates, with even larger breasts, acting out her latest fantasy.

Sophie and her clone emerged first, both wearing matching purple sheets in a toga-like sling. Their colossal chests were even larger now, each tremendous sphere hanging down to mid-thigh and extending out more than an arm's length ahead into the purple fabric. As Claire sat and stared, all four of their nipples rapidly hardened, tenting great peaks into the fronts of their togas.

Sophie had her arm over her clone's shoulder. "Is everything in place for her arrival?" she asked.

Sophie's clone threw her arm over Sophie's shoulder. "Yes, my lovely. Soon that super-slut will fall right into our trap," she purred.

Katie paraded into the room wearing a cartoonishly oversized spandex top. A tremendous sheet of stretchy white material was wrapped around her colossal breasts, which were newly grown every inch as large as the other two girls. A golden armband circled her powerful upper right arm.

Claire noted with glee that, as in Katie's earlier costume, a rectangular cleavage window was open in the front of Katie's top. It revealed a large area of her colossal breasts pressing together.

Katie proudly spread her legs wide, showing how her dripping pussy was biting at her simple black panties. Her pussy sucked so hard on her panties that she soon had another epic camel toe, showing off every inch of her firm mound.

"How dare you use the stolen cloning tech on yourself! Stop right there, evildoers!" Katie cried, holding up her palm. "You've terrorized our fair city for long enough!"

Sophie cackled. "Ah, if it isn't the super-slut?!"

Her clone joined in. "Yes, welcome, Katie-slut! We have a surprise for you!"

Katie stomped her foot, sending great vibrations through the fleshy mass in her overstuffed top. "Stop calling me that! That's not my name!"

"It will be when I've finished with you!" called a new voice. Katie whirled around to see her clone arrive. Her clone's equally massive breasts were stuffed into a matching top, black instead of Katie's white, with a silver armband circling her right arm. Katie glared at the rectangular cleavage window in her twin's outfit.

"What dark magic is this?" Katie gasped, glaring at her twin. "Who are you, and why have you stolen my costume?"

"Ha ha!" Sophie's clone laughed, embellishing with an overly long, slow clap. "Now, Katie-slut, you see the power of our cloning machine!"

Sophie's clone leaned over and kissed her twin. They began eagerly sliding their lips and tongues together.

"Fiends!" Katie spat. "How... how dare you kiss yourself like that! This cannot be allowed to stand!"

Sophie and her clone ignored her, continuing their embrace. As they kissed, their lips swelled larger until their upper lips obscured their nostrils from view. They laughed and giggled, enjoying how their lips were now huge enough to slap themselves in the face as they moved.

Katie glared back at her clone. "And you! You are beautiful, but... it's wrong for me to be attracted to you! It's sinful!"

"If you think that's sinful," growled her clone, "Wait 'till you see what I have in store for you!"

With a flash of dark fabric, Katie's clone leaped, tackling Katie to the carpeted floor!

"You!" roared Katie, flat on her back and glaring up at her clone. "I don't know what evil creature you are, but you will be vanquished this day!"

"Not likely, super-slut!" her clone shot back. "I think you'll find yourself quite tied up in just a moment!"

Katie's clone pressed a small button on her armband. Her dark black top vanished, revealing her enormous nude breasts. The black armband unbuckled itself and clattered down to the floor.

Her nipples, newly grown to a stunning ten inches, stretched outwards and whipped around Katie's wrists. Together with the great weight of the breasts pinning her down, they were easily able to restrain Katie.

"Treachery!" cried Katie, struggling with her wrists, but they were bound tightly by her twin's teats. "Your evil nipples are turning on my super-pussy! Release me at once, whore!"

"Release, eh? Be careful what you wish for, girl!" Katie's clone taunted, before pressing the costume release button on Katie's armband. Katie's costume vanished, her armband detaching itself just like her twin's, leaving her nude except for her tiny black panties.

"By the teats of Themyscira!" frowned Katie. "Why do I keep that costume detach key on my armband, anyway?"

Sophie and her clone were still ignoring them, locked in their intense embrace. Sophie's clone had wrapped her thick lips around Sophie's equally huge lower lip, sucking it as hard as she could with her own newly grown lips.

Katie's clone cackled, rotating herself around while keeping close enough for her nipples to restrain Katie. She grabbed Katie's right nipple in her hand, pulling and twisting with abandon.

"How dare... mmm... how dare you!" Katie moaned. "Unhand my super-nipple this instant!"

Her clone cackled. "Now, Katie, feel the power of my tongue on your precious super-nipple!" she said and dove in, using her extremely long tongue to lick along the tremendous length of Katie's teat.

Katie saw her nipple wiggle and wave in the air, clearly enjoying the sensations it was feeling.

"No, my love!" she begged, gazing longingly at her nipple under her clone's assault. "Don't give in! I love you more than she ever could!"

"Fat chance!" her clone taunted. "I'm loving your nipple more than you ever have! She'll have fallen for me before you know it!"

Katie moaned as she endured her clone's licking and sucking assault on her nipple. It didn't help that her clone's tongue had grown just as long as hers, and she could feel its entire hot length wrapped around her thick teat.

Everything seemed to be going splendidly for the forces of evil, especially Katie's clone role-playing as Katie's evil twin, until her twin's legs suddenly gave out and she fell to her knees. She thrust both hands between her thighs, her bosom shaking, as she rode out a powerful orgasm.

Katie's eyes went wide. Something about her twin's predicament tickled her just the right way. She plunged into her own climax, writhing on the floor beneath her twin, their pussies repeatedly gasping open and slamming shut.

"Cut!" Claire called. "Hold up there. Stop the scene!"

She stood, making an elaborate show of disdainfully approaching her performers.

Sophie and her clone quickly separated. Now that they were no longer acting, their mutual dislike was once again burning in their eyes. Their tremendous lips, grown huge from their kissing, wobbled and swayed. Most of their faces, except for their glaring orbs, were obscured behind their jiggling lips.

Sophie put one hand on her hips, watching Claire and the other girls while standing back to back with her clone. Their lips bounced and slapped their pretty faces as they waited for Claire's further instructions.

Katie's clone staggered to her feet, easily lifting her enormous bust off her twin and stepping back. Her long nipples unwrapped themselves from Katie's wrists. She used her arms to spread her breasts apart, looking downwards between her own legs.

"I'm so sorry, my love, my morning light," she began, pulling her drenched panties to the side and staring directly at her pussy. "I know I haven't been giving you enough attention lately. I almost can't blame you for ruining the scene just now."

She used her other hand to gently stroke her labia, which wiggled happily under her touch. "I promise, when this is all over and that fake bitch is gone, I'll spend the whole day with you," she said, lovingly staring at her pussy while stroking it. Satisfied for the moment, she straightened up, looking apologetically toward Claire.

"I'm sorry, Claire," she said. "My pussy -- she can't help herself sometimes, especially around such pretty girls."

Claire nodded, looking from Katie's clone back to Katie. "Now girls," she said gently, "Is there anything you'd like to say to your pussies right now?"

Katie nodded eagerly. She reached between her legs, tugging on her tight little panties until, with a wet squelch, they came free of her grasping pussy. Her labia wiggled happily as they were exposed to the cool air. Katie kept her bosom spread with both arms, staring directly at her dripping pussy.

"Sweetie, you know how much I love you," she began, caressing her labia with her other hand. "You're my special girl," she said softly. Her pussy quivered happily from the intimate attention of its owner, spreading its wetness onto Katie's fingers.

"But I need to do well in this scene. For me. For us!" Katie pleaded to her pussy. "So please, my love, keep it together for just a little longer?"

Her pussy gushed its approval, spurting happily across her slender thighs.

Standing nearby, her clone was also using her arms to spread her breasts apart. She gazed down between her legs.

"My darling, my eternal summer, my dewy sunshine," she said, whispering to her pussy. "You know my love for you knows no bounds. I just need you to hold on a while longer, so we can expose that fake slut!"

She grinned as her pussy spasmed and shuddered, already turned on and even more thrilled to receive such adulation from its owner.

"So girls," Claire began, looking between all four of them. "The evil forces of darkness were doing rather well until someone was betrayed by her own pussy," she said, her gaze coming to rest on Katie's clone. "But still, a wonderful scene!"

All four of them stood. Each girl curtseyed towards Claire, sending her titanic chest wobbling.

"To our gallant superheroine Katie," Claire continued, "Especially for her improvised dialogue, I award 42 points!"

Katie grinned to herself, while Sophie and her clone seemed astounded. Even Katie's clone looked impressed at such a high score.

"And to our three villainesses," Claire continued, "You were so deliciously evil! I award each of you 42 points."

Katie pondered for a moment. "Is that... is that another four-way tie?"

"Great Scott!" Sophie's clone boggled.

Claire could barely keep herself from laughing, but she was able to hold it together long enough to offer more direction.

"Girls, you're all doing wonderfully. It's just that your breasts, nipples, and pussies simply aren't convincing in their roles. Honestly, they just seem horny for each other. The audience can tell, you know."

Sophie's clone stomped her foot, sending her bosom quaking. "I told you!" she exclaimed, glaring at her nipples. "You two girls are too horny today! You're messing up my scenes!"

Katie's clone looked back down at her own pussy for a moment, then apologetically back to Claire. "I'm sorry, Claire! I did my best, but my pussy can't help itself sometimes."

Katie seemed similarly upset. "I can't believe we tied again! What will we do now, Claire? How will we know which of us is real?"

"Don't worry, girls," Claire comforted them. "I have one more scenario in mind. Something especially... taboo. This time, I'm sure we'll be able to pick a winner."

Their eyes went wide with delight. Sophie looked positively giddy. "Brilliant!" she exclaimed.

Her clone followed suit. "You're so smart, Claire!"

The two Katies were interested as well. All four of them were soon gearing up for their next scene as Claire exalted in her ability to control them.

"Katie," Claire directed, "You and your clone are identical twin sisters who are curious about cunnilingus. Katie is initially reluctant, but your 'twin' is super horny and soon convinces you to practice on each other! Then your identical twin older sisters, played by Sophie and her clone, arrive to lend a helping hand."

They were all nodding happily. "And be sure to change your outfits for this scene," she added, grinning.

They filed away into Katie's room, their tremendous chests jiggling and swaying. Claire squirmed in her seat, thrilled that her most taboo fantasy was about to be made real. She also knew her roommates' breasts would become even larger in their new outfits. Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long.