A Change of Clones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie emerged first, wearing a cartoonishly oversized pink nightgown. Her tremendous spheres swayed heavily below her knees, with their front edges extending more than three arm-lengths in front of her. Despite their phenomenal size, and the sheer expanse of pink material covering them, she seemed unbothered and moved easily and gracefully. She skipped happily into the room, sitting at the edge of the couch.

As she settled, her massive bosom revealed it was still as alive as ever, rippling and bobbling happily as it covered her legs and rested on the floor in front of her.

Claire allowed her eyes to linger, and two giant peaks were instantly tenting the front of Katie's cavernous clothes.

Katie's clone entered next, wearing a matching pink nightgown that covered her colossal chest like a tarp.

"Oh hey, sissy!" Katie said, beaming at her twin.

"What's up, Katie? Can't sleep?" asked her clone.

Katie nodded. "I've been so on edge lately. I need to relax."

Katie's clone sat next to her on the couch, her own titanic chest splayed over her legs and onto the floor.

"I know what you mean," said her clone. "And I have just the trick to help you relax."

"You do?" asked Katie, wide-eyed. "What is it, sis?"

"Tell me, Katie," said her clone, smirking. "Have you ever eaten a girl's pussy?"

"Katie," Claire interjected, her mouth dry. "You're a virgin. You've never even touched yourself before."

It was a ridiculous suggestion, but she knew they would happily incorporate it into their role-play.

Katie flushed bright red and covered her mouth. "Goodness no, sis! I've never even... even..."

"Touched yourself?" her clone offered. "Don't worry, babe. Your sis is here to help."

"What?" Katie gasped. "We can't! We're sisters! And we're identical twins, too! It would be like... like..."

"Having sex with yourself? Aren't you curious?" asked her clone, leaning in close and planting a kiss on Katie's cheek. Katie flushed even redder.

"You'll love it, sis," her clone continued. "Let me help you feel good."

Before Katie could object, her clone stood up on the couch next to her and turned, lurching her titanic bosom toward her twin. Katie ducked to avoid being hit by the vast overhead shelf of nightgown-clad breasts.

With a great heave, Katie's clone flipped herself upside-down, planting her head and torso deep in the valley between Katie's breasts inside her shirt, while her pajama-clad legs pointed upwards, her ankles over Katie's shoulders. Her twin's titanic bosom was now resting upside-down on hers, and both girls had their heads firmly within the vast expanse of each other's titanic cleavages.

The world went dark for Katie. She felt the hot flesh of her clone's sentient breasts pressing in on either side of her head, wriggling and writhing as they gently caressed her cheeks. From below, she heard the muffled sound of her clone calling to her through several feet of their combined bosoms.

"Just relax, Katie," said her twin. "Feel what our tongues can do."

Katie felt her pajama pants being roughly pulled down her legs. Her clone tugged, forcing her arms through her own cavernous cleavage until she had discarded Katie's pants on the wet floor in front of the couch.

Katie's upside-down clone pushed her head forwards, soon coming face to face with Katie's dripping pussy. Even though it belonged to her hated enemy, it was still so beautiful that she took a long moment to admire it.

Katie's puffy mound was swollen, protruding down between her slender thighs. Her labia were glistening wet and had swollen unusually thick, betraying their obvious arousal. Her clit was throbbingly erect, poking out from its hood.

Katie's sentient pussy sensed its enemy's face. As her clone leaned closer, Katie's pussy recoiled, spreading its labia straight out and rippling menacingly, like a cornered animal.

Katie's clone rolled her eyes. She was doing her best to role-play this scene, but now her twin's stupid pussy was breaking character again, showing its obvious dislike for her. She hoped this wouldn't cost her any points, and resolved to play up her part even more.

"Katie, your pussy is so beautiful!" she called upwards, through their colossal cleavages. "It's just gushingly wet, and your labia are so puffy too! I can tell your pussy is happy to see me."

Katie's clone pushed her head ever closer to Katie's wetness. When she was mere inches away, her mouth curled into a snarl.

"You'd better behave yourself, you dumb pussy," she whispered, glaring at Katie's pussy. It writhed unhappily at her, but that didn't stop her from lashing out with her tongue.

Four inches of her thick muscle buried themselves into Katie's hot pussy. She had so much more to give, though, and soon the full ten-inch length of her tongue was stuffed inside her twin's love canal.

"Oh!" came Katie's muffled wail from somewhere above. "It feels so good! You're my sister, but it's so good! Sis, your tongue is so big inside my tight little pussy!'

Sophie strolled into the room, wearing a similarly oversized nightgown, although hers was a baby blue color instead of the Katies' pink. Her titanic breasts wobbled below her knees and extended three arm-lengths before her, like her sisters', although she too seemed able to easily move around with their immense weight.

"My, what have we here?" she asked, then looked over her shoulder. "Sis, come quick!"

Sophie's clone hurried in, wearing a huge blue nightie that matched her twin. She stood next to the other Sophie, chuckling.

"Is this what I think it is?" Sophie's clone asked. "Are our sisters licking each other's pussies?"

Katie gasped loudly, still enveloped within her clone's bosom. Her muffled voice reached the other girls.

"No!" she wailed. "We weren't doing anything! Look, she only just fell on me!"

Sophie laughed at her. "It's okay, Katie. There's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Katie!" Claire almost shouted, making sure she could be heard from within their cavernous cleavage. "You are shocked to learn that your sisters are intimate with each other!"

"After all," Sophie continued. "It's not like this is anything new for us."

Her clone nodded. "It's true, Katie. We lick each other's pussies every night before bed!"

"No, it can't be!" came Katie's muffled wail. "My sisters are all having sex with each other!"

Katie's clone mumbled around her extended tongue, still buried deep in Katie's pussy. "Join us, Katie," she managed.

Katie clenched her fists with resolve. Reaching up, she yanked her clone's pajama pants off, tossing them aside. Claire saw the discarded pants emerging from within Katie's clone's cleavage, flying off to land on the soaked living room carpet.

"I... I admit it!" Katie cried, looking up at her twin's beautiful nude pussy, just inches from her. "Your pretty pussy is so sexy, sis!"

As she leaned closer, her twin's sentient pussy reacted to her advance, flapping its labia wildly. Katie rolled her eyes. Her scene had been going so well, and she was sure she'd earn the most points, but only if her twin's stupid pussy stopped acting up. Couldn't her twin keep her pussy in character for just one scene?

Katie unrolled her long tongue, its tip poking out of her lips. Before her twin's pussy could react, she shot her muscle forwards, plunging its entire ten inches deep inside her twin's tender pussy!

Sophie's clone turned to her twin, her enormous lips flapping and jiggling on her face, obscuring most of her pretty features below her eyes. Sophie turned to meet her eyes, her matching oversized lips moving enticingly.

"So, sis," Sophie's clone cooed. "You want to show our sisters a thing or two about kissing?"

Sophie nodded eagerly. They embraced, pressing their huge, puffy lips together, which quickly started swelling even larger between their faces as they kissed.

Katie was determined to sink even more of her tongue into her twin's unruly pussy. She leaned her head closer, seeing her twin's pussy lips flapping aggressively at her as she drew near.

Between her legs, her upside-down clone had begun the same motion, leaning ever closer as Katie's pussy angrily swatted at her.

Contact! Katie's lips sealed around her clone's unruly labia, just as her clone did the same to her. Both girls felt their pussies quivering with furious rage as their most hated enemy wrapped her lips around their sensitive forms! Their pussies were overjoyed to be filled with the hot fleshy warmth of such a long tongue, but they felt even greater rage from being forced to be intimate with their impostor.

Katie's labia reared back, pressing flat against her puffy mound. A moment later, they swung rapidly in the other direction, slapping loudly against her twin's cheeks! Enraged, Katie's clone's pussy reciprocated, pulling its labia back only to slap them wetly against Katie's face!

Slap! Slap! Slap! Katie and her clone were each subjected to an ongoing series of slaps from her twin's furious pussy. They held out as long as they could, but while each girl knew her pussy couldn't cause anyone much pain, the humiliation of being pussy-slapped was almost too much to bear.

"Ugh!" Kate's clone wailed, withdrawing her tongue from her enemy's dripping pussy and breaking character. "Katie, your stupid pussy keeps hitting me!"

Katie pulled her tongue out of her clone's pussy, slurping the juicy liquids into her mouth and swallowing. "Argh! Your dumb pussy is slapping me too!"

Slap! Slap! The wet sounds grew louder as each girl's pussy slapped the other girl's face with as much might as its labia could muster.

Katie's clone pitched herself upwards, extracting herself from Katie's bosom and careening around until, with relative ease, she came to rest standing next to the couch. She glared at Katie.

"Your slutty pussy ruined our scene, Katie!"

Kate glared back at her twin. "As if! Your pussy is the real slut, and couldn't keep it together while I was trying to lick her!"

"Lies!" Katie's clone yelled. "Your pussy can't get enough of my tongue!"

"Bitch!" Katie yelled back. "Your slutty pussy loves my tongue more!"

"Girls! Girls!" Claire called, waving her arms. "Calm down. That's enough for now."

She'd been watching them for so long, becoming increasingly turned on as her roommates and their clones got progressively more lewd with each other. The sense of power was making her feel delirious. She'd waited long enough. It was time to indulge herself.

She wanted to lick their long nipples, suck their dripping pussies, and feel the weight of their colossal breasts. And she knew that all of their sentient body parts would give her nothing but love in return.

"Girls, I'll be entering the scene now... to help with your evaluation, of course," she directed. "I will be your other sister. And you know that she only wants to help."

She walked over to the couch, kneeling in front of it.

"You girls, amuse yourselves," she directed, then vanished as she dropped to the floor and crawled under the colossal overhang of Katie's pink nightgown. Katie was still sitting on the couch, her legs spread wide, and Claire crawled further until she finally came face to face with Katie's dripping pussy.

Katie's immense bosom weighed down on Claire from above. She felt it gently rubbing and squeezing her torso from all sides, expressing its love for her as only a colossal pair of breasts could.

She looked up, reaching out with her finger. As she touched Katie's pussy, it embraced her, its labia wrapping around her finger and hugging it tightly. Katie's big clit was whipping happily back and forth as it strained in its hood, eager to greet its lover.

She pulled her hand back again, seeing Katie's pussy missing her touch. This was beautiful, she thought, the kind of love she'd never imagined having with a girl... or her pussy. She moved onto the cushions between Katie's thighs, pushing her chin forward, and delighted in her cheeks and nose being caressed by Katie's dripping pussy.

Above and behind her, beyond the vast expanse of Katie's cleavage, the other three girls were leering at each other.

Katie's clone grasped the hand of Sophie's clone. "Say, babe," she whispered. "I've heard the most delicious rumor. Want to try?"

Sophie's clone nodded eagerly. Both girls quickly dropped to the floor and spread their legs wide. Their bosoms helped out, also spreading to the sides, so the two girls could gaze lovingly into each other's eyes. Sophie's clone pulled off her blue pajama pants, then scooted forward, her pussy quickly suctioning together with Katie's clone's pussy.

They rocked their hips together, moaning and wailing. They were already awfully turned on from Claire's role-playing session, and it wasn't long before their pussies, sucking hard on each other, began passing greater and greater volumes of their liquids back and forth between their love canals.

"Yes, babe!" Sophie's clone wailed. "It's so good! My pussy loves your pussy so much!"

"My pussy loves yours so much too!" Katie's clone cried.

Claire was happily buried beneath Katie's vast bosom, and neither heard nor saw as a new Katie and a new Sophie popped into existence on the floor nearby.

The new Katie, wearing her own oversized pink pajama top with her breasts swaying heavily below her knees, grinned at the new Sophie, who was wearing an equally huge blue top.

The two newest clones reached toward each other, grasping their hands together.

"I think those two have the right idea," said the newest Sophie, tilting her head. "Don't you?"

The newest Katie smiled back at her. "Babe, I want nothing more than for our pussies to love each other."

They fell to the floor, and a moment later had begun eagerly scissoring their sentient pussies together, their juicy labia locking and intertwining together in mutual joyful worship.

Pop! Another hugely busty Katie and Sophie appeared on the other side of the room.

Pop! A Katie and a Sophie appeared by the doorway into the kitchen.

Pop! A sixth Katie appeared, gazing lovingly into the eyes of the sixth Sophie who had just appeared next to her.

There was no standing room left, as the entire living room had filled with fleshy abundance. Somewhere amidst the writhing, shifting masses of breasts, a hyper-orgasmic Katie was still grinding her hips together with a Sophie, their pussies grasping each other in a loving embrace.

Claire heard what sounded like a great chattering of voices, and reluctantly pulled herself away from the dripping embrace of Katie's pussy. Katie's labia tugged on her cheeks, doing its best to keep her close, leaving a wet trail along her skin.

She pushed backward, through several feet of Katie's enormous, warm, sentient bosom. It gently parted for her, easing her egress, even as its great folds gently caressed her arms and face.

At long last, she emerged into daylight. There was Sophie and her clone, but also Sophie, Sophie, Sophie, and Sophie, and Katie, Katie, Katie, and... her mouth fell open. A flash of movement above her head caused her to look upwards.

In the air above, another new Katie and Sophie suddenly appeared, for there was nowhere on the floor left for them to stand.

The newest Katie's enormous right breast was falling, careening rapidly toward her face --

Darkness consumed her. She fell out of time for a while, luxuriating in the most wonderful wet dream. There were Katies and Sophies for miles around, all of them eager to serve her, following her orders as she commanded them to strip and wash her lovingly.

She was introduced to all of their beautiful bodies, her fingers twirling together with their nipples, her mouth kissing their wet pussies, and they all lived together in a sparkling castle...

Warm sunlight fell upon her face. Her fantasy dream faded away, and she blinked rapidly as she awoke. She was lying on the couch in her living room. She sat up, whirling around, and found the room to be mostly empty. Had it all been a dream?

Katie was sitting nearby, wearing her familiar loose top with its oversized neck opening. Through it, Claire could see the bare skin of Katie's original, merely head-sized breasts.

"Good morning, sleepy-head!" Katie said cheerfully. She was waving the black leather-bound book in her hand.

Claire felt her heart drop. She froze.

"There were so many sexy things written in this book!" Katie chortled. "I made my own addition at the end."

She grinned, opening the book and holding it towards Claire.

A large circle had been drawn around Claire's writing. Pointing towards the circle, there was an arrow labeled:

This part isn't true

Katie grinned and took the book back again. Pen in hand, she began filling up the next page.