A Change of Pace

Story Info
Lincoln and Lee needed a change and found it...
1.8k words
3.42
7.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee and I had driven Saturday mid day to this Hilton branded hotel about 30 minutes from our long time home, parked the car and checked in.

We were with friends, two couples sitting on couches in a two bedroom, one common living room suite for the weekend; Lee and Lincoln, with long time teacher friends of hers from her school. A little younger than us, Brandy and Tom were on the other couch in the living room sipping wine, snacking on things we had each brought to share for munchies. Brandy was sitting next to Tom with shapely legs tucked up under her on the edge of their couch and Lee was doing the same next to me while we visited with a kind of new dynamic in the air of our friendship, a little dynamic tension.

How did we get to this situation you might ask?

Be married a long time, have no children left at home then three months ago endure two cathartic confessions that we each had experienced, for the only time in our marriage, brief sexual affairs mostly out of boredom the prior year and were working through the cause and the solution. She had met a fellow science teacher whose wife traveled a lot for her job and had met him three or four times after school at their house for sex which had expanded her horizons on what she was willing to do quite a bit before it ended when he passed away from cancer fairly quickly. When I finally later asked her about the extra interest in him, Lee tearfully had admitted they had fucked a few times. I then admitted a two month occasional affair I had had the year before with a married sales woman my age who called on us when we were both out of town traveling together. Neither was about love, just variety in routine relationships and sexual practices. That was our tearful conclusion. I guess if we had been French or Italian it would not have caused even a ripple but it caused us to discuss it and conclude we wanted variety without love occasionally now.

The solution, or "what's next," had not come right away but once the process of going forward started Lee had found out that there were two or three teachers and their spouses in the school who confided in one another that they practiced a lifestyle which included swinging or swapping spouses for sex with their eyes wide open. She passed it along to me and we talked and talked about it since we knew all of the ones doing this. Lee finally asked if I wanted to and I had said I did if we could keep it discreet and stay married. She had felt the same. Then she had a series of lunches with her teaching girlfriends quietly exploring the possibilities with them discreetly which led to this weekend with Tom and Brandy here at the hotel.

We had the whole weekend. We were going to exchange our spouses all weekend in every way once we broke the ice which we had not done yet. That was the dynamic tension quietly overshadowing the casual conversation. All four of us were clear that this was what we all planned to do, wanted to do, why we were here.

That's how we got there sitting on the couches with our spouses: Lincoln and Lee, Tom and Brandy.

It was about 3 pm with all of us dressed casually but nicely, suitcases put in the rooms and visiting, waiting for the inevitable line that would start the ball rolling when Brandy spoke to her teaching friend, Lee.

"Lee, do you remember how nervous we were talking about this weekend two weeks ago?"

Lee responded: "God, Brandy, I never thought I would be this nervous. You and Tom look terrific, by the way."

"Thanks, Lee. You guys too. I was wondering if the guys might go get us another glass of wine and when they come back perhaps you and I might like it if they turned a little music on and Tom sat next to you, Lincoln next to me then?"

"Great idea, Brandy."

The men needed no further coaching and rose, headed for glasses and the kitchenette.

Both Tom and Lincoln had gotten up, collected the wine glasses and headed for the kitchenette where the wine was, filled the glasses after some laughter between them and the inevitable not so soto voce' question from Tom. "Lincoln, is this okay with both of you? It is for me as Lee is gorgeous and I know Brandy is interested"

The girls heard Lincoln respond: "Absolutely. Maybe we could have some time dancing then a little more private time in each other's rooms before we go out to dinner. Tell the truth, it has been hard not showing my rather obvious physical excitement!"

Tom laughed, pointed at his pants which had a mild growing tent in the front as well. "You aren't alone, Lincoln. You aren't alone!"

The two men returned with wine glasses after turning the music on. Tom moved to sit next to Lee and spoke. "Lee, you look terrific. Mind if I sit here next to you for a bit?"

"Tom, only if you dance with me after a little more wine!"

"Done deal, Lee!"

He sipped his wine but had his hand on Lee's shoulder feeling the fabric of her top and the warm skin beneath it. The dynamic tension in the room had changed to feelings, touching and new experiences, clearly.

Lincoln had gone to where Brandy was sitting and handed her the wine. She did not wait for him to sit down but took his glass and sat it next to hers, his hand and walked him to the hardwood floor holding his hand clearly wanting to dance. He spun her into his embrace where Brandy leaned her lips up into his ear and whispered: "I want to watch Tom and Lee dance and maybe even do some foreplay but what I really want is to savor your kisses, feel your hands on my tits and your cock inside me, all weekend long, big fellow!"

Lincoln squeezed her and pushed his now hard cock against her stomach. " Your wish is my command Lovely Miss Redhead!"

They danced and got familiar touching one another while Tom and Lee sat on the couch holding hands, hips together, watching their spouses dancing until Tom stood, invited Lee up with his outstretched hand and said: "Dance Dear?"

"Of course," she said and joined him.

Both new couples used the music to get familiar with holding for the first time their weekend partners, whispering to one another, savoring the new touches. Lee saw Lincoln feeling Brandy's ass until she leaned up and kissed him on the lips with passion. When she saw that she did the same to Tom and then dropped one hand and felt the front of his slacks where the big bulge that had been rubbing her tummy was.

After a few kisses with her breasts mashed against Tom, she whispered to him: "Can we sit down so I can kiss you and sit on your lap a little, Tom?"

It was not long until Tom was seated, Lee had straddled him, facing him, skirt pulled up, sitting on his knees, leaning into him and kissing him deeply with her tongue well inside his hot mouth, both breathing heavily. Lincoln, when he could look, could see Tom was feeling Lee's titties, occasionally under her skirt, feeling her pussy. He knew she would be incredibly wet by now.

By then he and Brandy were in the kitchen where he sat on a stool and she faced him, felt his chest on his unbuttoned shirt then his cock, unzipped his pants and knelt on the floor until her mouth was even with the head of his cock. She took her hand, guided then inhaled it, sucking and sluicing it with water from her mouth, forward and back. He could see his cock disappearing into her mouth then appearing again, wet with her spit and fuller than it had been in years. In and out as she rolled his balls and struggled to breath, tits beneath her blouse.

Lincoln unbuttoned her blouse and freed it from her to reveal a lacy light green bra covering a nice pair of tipped titties. She reached behind and undid the bra so he could fondle her tits and especially the nipples while she sucked his cock and moved his balls. Brandy was a series of moans and "oh, Gods, I love fucking" small sounds.

They were pretty much immune to Tom and Lee in the living room and after about 20 minutes like this Lincoln noticed that Tom had Lee on his lap with her skirt way up and her panties off, clearly sitting on his cock as he fucked upward and she pushed down and twisted, breathing, moaning and saying out loud: "God, Tom. I love this. Your cock is so hard and it fits inside my pussy like it was meant to. Don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

He kept it up then stopped, picked her up and grabbed her hands and led her into their suite bedroom.

He spoke to Brandy and Lincoln as they rushed to bed. "See you at six thirty for dinner, kids! Have fun. The festivities have begun. I am going to get to know my weekend wife really well before we go out to eat!"

Brandy giggled, stood up and straddled Lincoln facing him then moved forward, guiding his bigger than Tom's cock head into the fold of her pussy lips which were as slippery as could be with her juices beneath the red pussy hair that lightly surrounded the swollen vulva, open to his cock. "Honey, first a quick fuck here then I want you, Lincoln, to take me to our room and have your way with me completely."

It worked out just that way as the two new couples had their first orgasms, spread white cum into each other's wives with gusto then lay next to them, satisfied, cuddling post fuck for the first but hardly the last time.

For both new weekend only couples it was the most exciting fucking they had ever done, both safe with the other nearby if it had not gone well. It had gone well and after dinner they were going to continue what would be a terrific weekend of new, anything but routine and vibrant sex then go home Sunday with the right spouses and relive it with one another for weeks....until perhaps Ed and Kelly would be able to spend a weekend the same way with them.

No more routine lives for Lincoln and Lee!