All Comments on 'A Change of Relationship Ch. 02'

by eb04

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well!

I wasn't expecting that in the second episode.

The Angel at the bookstore, haaaaaa cheeky...

I wonder how their night will be... I'm sitting on my seat waiting...

Ryan is such a dare devil.. pushes Evans buttons and it turns out he likes getting his buttons pushed.... especially to the point of prostate orgasms.... nice...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I absolutely loved the second part. After reading the first part that was amazing i had to get more. And i was not disappointed at all. I can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Forced Feminization

I never dreamed i would find my self living and dressing and having my body change in to that of a woman.The nice older couple did all that and more forcing a complete change in to a woman.I have a hair less body breast slim waist and long hair.They do my make up nails hair eyes and lashes and lips.She likes me in sheer black full body stocking and red heels.With a short skirt and sheer top with no bra to show off my 36d breast.They love taking me to the abs for strangers to use me for sex.All the while the film me sucking cocks and getting fucked also deep throat and ass to mouth.They invite friends over to look at the movie of me having sex.While watching i have to suck all their cocks gatting fucked and eating the women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous