A Cheap Date

Story Info
Trailer trash wants to suck dick.
2.1k words
3.73
16.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elise2014
Elise2014
42 Followers

My boyfriend picked me up around five, kicking up dust in the trailer park turn around. We were going into town that night, town being little more than a park, a bank, a library, and a McDonalds. We started with the park.

He told me he liked my outfit, even though I hadn't tried all that hard on it--a black tanktop, tight jeans, and sandals, with a lot of makeup to top it all off. It made me feel like a whore, but in a way I enjoyed. It made me feel like the one who gets bought first every night. It was our second date, and I planned to suck his dick.

Listen, I know what you're thinking, but we've all been there--well, I have, anyway--and by there I mean poor enough to think a movie ticket, some fries, and a coke were fair exchange for head. My head, the one with pretty pink lips, perfect pale skin, and seafoam blue eyeshadow.

I had never seen a dick before except on the internet. I had made it through highschool and a year of retail (while everyone I knew went to uni) remaining a complete virgin. I had practiced though. First on my hairbrush, able to touch my nose to the bristles after a few months, and later, when I had my own job, on a toy. For about $9.37 I was going to go balls deep.

I meant to do it in the park, but he was oblivious. Every attempt to lure him off the path and into the woods was met with a comment about how pretty I was, or how cool the sunset looked. He walked along with his thumbs in his belt. On the first date I had thought this was cute, but now, when I wanted the belt off, it was aggravating. When I looked at his thumbs I salivated a little. The sun kept glinting off his belt buckle. Before I knew it, we completed two laps through the park and were off to McDonalds.

He put his hand on my thigh and asked what I wanted. I wanted chicken nuggets and honey mustard sauce. Having the warm sack of grease in my lap made me feel like a queen, and I ate it with as much elegance as one can manage in a drive-thru. Still, I dripped a little sauce on my chin.

He started the drive out of town while I ate, taking us to a hill with a better sunset view. When he finished his burger, he put his hand back on my thigh and stared out the windshield. I put my hand on his thigh, then leaned over and squeezed his crotch with the other.

He kissed me a little more roughly than I expected, since he was so chaste on date one. I ran my tongue over his lips trying to outdo him and felt a gasp of surprise. I put my fingers on his chin and pushed him back, then pressed them to his lips.

I took his hand off my thigh and opened my mouth, laying my tongue out flat. I pressed the pad of his finger to my tongue as if I were taking his prints then wrapped my lips around him. I did each one in turn, sucking until they shined in the last of the sunlight.

He looked a little confused. I giggled and batted my eyelashes.

"It's a thank you," I said. "For taking me out for dinner."

"Well, it felt good."

He went to wipe his hand on his jeans. I stopped him, pressing my fingers to his wrist. I moved his hand to the back of my head.

"Pet me."

He ran his hand through my hair. As he started to feel more comfortable, he scratched his nails gently against my scalp.

"It feels nice," I told him

"Yeah?"

"Will you do that for me when I'm being good?"

"What counts as being good?"

I turned toward him, pulling my knees and feet up onto the seat and tucking them under my butt.

"Let me show you."

I unzipped him, undid the button on his boxers. His dick was half-hard. The head got stuck in the fabric when I tried to pull it out and for a moment looked like a horseshoe. When it popped up it pointed upward, bobbing slightly once or twice. I pulled his balls out too, being careful not to rub them against the zipper.

He wasn't shaven. When I went to kiss his balls I came away with a hair on my tongue. I brushed against the soft cushion above his dick. He petted me while I moved on to the shaft, tongueing it top to bottom. I pushed his dick a little higher and licked the sweat between the shaft and scrotum. He moaned and I started to suck, but only about a quarter of the way. Then I came up for air.

"That's me being good."

I went down, bobbed a few times as I worked up my nerve, then went down about three quarters of the way. I came up for air.

"That's me being better."

And down again, this time in one slow motion. I got my lips to the base. His hair tickled my cheek and my nose. How long to hold it? I counted to ten, then twenty. I fluttered my eyelashes--I wanted it so seem harder than it was. Thirty? My stomach trembled a little. I came up for air, sucking it in in one big gasp.

"That's me being a princess."

"Damn. So if I rub your hair when you're good, what should I do when you're a princess."

"If I'm your princess, then you put your seed in me."

My heart skipped a beat. Did I say that? There was a piercing look in his eye as if I had triggered something primal. Suddenly his hand was on the back of my head again, forcing me to do a little better but not quite to be a princess. I started to suck.

It was so much more fun than a hairbrush. He bent and squished and filled my mouth more comfortably. He brushed the back of my throat then, instead of stopping hard and straight, curved and slid downward.

My gag reflex triggered. I didn't make a sound, and he didn't seem to notice. He added a little more pressure to the back of my head and grabbed my ass. I went deeper.

This time when I gagged I tasted a little of my dinner, a reminder both of my low, low price and that I probably shouldn't show off as much as I wanted to. I kept going, thinking I would be fine since he had been so passive so far, but then I remembered that strange look in his eye. He put his other hand on my cheek and cradled my head. His hands were warm, comforting. He started to thrust.

No need to panic, I told myself, just stop sucking, open your mouth, and let him have your throat.

I kept still and focused entirely on calming my gag reflex. My eyes watered and my nose ran, then the faint taste of snot was added to the mixture on his dick and in my mouth. I gagged again, my stomach heaving with the effort of keeping it down.

"I like it when your back arches like that," he smacking my ass as he pushed me down further.

I needed a breather, but I didn't want to stop him. He was enjoying it too much. I was going to earn a special place for myself, a place at his knees.

I choked. It wasn't a sexy moan or a cute little cough like the girls in the videos. It was ugly and nasty. I swallowed back down the greasy bile in my mouth, but the taste lingered. He thrusted faster, then suddenly stopped. He pulled me off his cock. I let my mouth hang open and gasped for breath, looking up at him from the corner of my eye.

"See that?"

I looked where he pointed and saw two small bits of food in his pubic hair.

"Clean it up."

I obeyed without a second thought, no extra charge. Part of me was ashamed for making the mess. When I finished, he told me to get out of the truck.

It was dark outside and a little bit cold. I hugged myself. The wind felt extra cold where spit cllung to my chin and neck. It stung my eyes.

He led me around to the back of the truck and lowered the tailgate. I asked what he was doing, and he told me to take off his belt. Despite my unease, undoing his buckle, running the belt through the loops, was arousing. I could even smell it: genuine leather.

"Give it here. Lean over the tailgate."

He pulled my jeans down, struggling a little to get them over my ass. They were tight, and they bunched up as he rolled them down my legs. The wind kicked up again. I was wet from sucking him, from the lack of oxygen, and the wind felt especially cold between my legs. The whole experience had left me a little bit dizzy, and more than a little hungry for dick.

He put his hand on the back of my head and pressed my face into the truck bed. He leaned over, chest against my back, his dick between my ass cheeks.

"You said to be nice if you were good, right?"

I nodded, rubbing my cheek on the bed liner.

"So what should I do if you spit food on my dick?"

"Punish me."

He stood up, placing a hand on my hip to hold me steady.

The belt landed with a loud crack. I squealed. It's embarassing, really, crying out like that over one strike.

The second strike came harder, on flesh that was already sore. I stretched my arms out and pressed my palms against the bed. I yelled again after the third strike. He gave that buttock five more before switching.

When he switched sides, he moved his hand from my hip to my vagina. His thumb went inside, his middle finger circled my clit.

The new angle must have been awkward for him because he couldn't hit as hard. I was starting to enjoy the growing warmth between my legs when I heard a car engine. For a moment, headlights revealed my bare ass and ruined makeup. There were a few hoots as the car went by--highschoolers on a joyride.

My boyfriend kept whipping. Then, before I knew what was happening, the belt was between my teeth. He pulled back, forcing my chin up. I stared at the night sky as his dick slipped inside me.

He was surprisingly gentle. He moved slowly, searching for the right angle. The belt muffled my moans. He pulled back harder, pressing my tongue against the leather. I was about to come when he picked up his pace.

After only a few more seconds, his semen shot inside me. It was warm. I let out a breath I hadn't know I was holding, and his seed trickled down my thigh. He stayed inside while his dick softened, listening to my panting, the come down from a climax I never quite reached.

He took the belt out of my mouth. He lifted me off my feet, finished stripping me of my jeans and sandals and threw them into the truck cab. He came back and pushed me further into the bed, sliding me like a sack of grain. Then he shut the tailgate.

I lay on my side, stunned.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Only good girls get to ride in the cab."

I heard the door shut and the engine start, then the truck was moving. As he picked up speed, it became colder and colder. The wind pulled at my hair; the parts that weren't dampened down, anyway.

I relaxed my muscles and closed my eyes, too content with the night, with his orgasm, to worry about where we were going. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep in the bed of his truck.

I didn't wake up until we were back at the trailer park. He dropped me off, and I never saw him again. I can only guess that he was on a search for a cheaper girl who didn't choke on her fast food.

As for me, it was back to the hairbrush, going everywhere dressed like a cheap whore, looking for dick.

Elise2014
Elise2014
42 Followers