A Cheap Trick

Story Info
Cami goes out barhopping.
1.9k words
4.44
2k
2
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

I have a pretty good life. I used to have a great life, but things change, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. A lot of things are still the same. My income is even better than it was, and that's not a function of inflation. I'm a computer programmer now; I used to be in construction, and if it were possible, I'd go back to pounding nails and pouring concrete in a heartbeat. It's not possible, so why dwell on it?

My darling wife has stuck with me all the way. She hasn't refused me anything. Whatever I ask of her, she does, and I do mean anything.

She grew up in a fairly sheltered environment. Her parents were pretty will off, so she got just about everything she asked for. With that background, you might expect her to be a spoiled, demanding brat. She definitely is not. She is warm, kindhearted, generous to a fault. Once she literally gave a homeless woman the shirt off her back telling her, "You need it more than I do." Because she wasn't wearing a bra, as usual, the men standing nearby got a real treat. We walked half a block before she realized that her massive globes were on display. She started to cover herself with her hands, then changed her mind. Amazingly, no one said a thing as we covered the remaining three car lengths to our van.

We drove around the block and parked in the alley behind a bar. We were both too hot from the experience to go any further. Immediately I buried my face in her bald pussy. She wasn't wearing panties or a thong that night either, which was normal when we had a night out. She laid her long legs over my shoulders, and I slurped away. Her juices flowed when my tongue made its first pass up her slit and around her clit. She gasped, and her hips shook in a mini-orgasm. I continued eating her sending her passions higher and higher until she screamed with each climax.

My dick was painfully swollen inside my tight pants. After Cami had gotten off seven or eight times, I struggled with my zipper. My legs were stuck beneath the steering wheel preventing me from straightening out enough to unbuckle my belt. Finally I grabbed the seat position lever and pulled it up to move the seat all the way back. This allowed me to kneel between her thighs, and, at last, to open my fly and extract my rigid member. My hands mauled her hooters as I rose up on my knees while she scooted down to put her bottom at the edge of the seat. Her hand found my tool and guided it into her dripping cunt. I wrapped my arms around her and began pumping into her. "We have an audience," she whispered. I was too aroused to pay attention to her remark and continued my desperate thrusting. Her breathing was as shallow and rapid as mine. I lost all awareness of my surroundings. All I knew was that my cock was buried in her sloppy hot tunnel. Harder, faster, my hips flew until my cock lost sensation. The intense pleasure in my loins grew and grew. Suddenly I stopped with my back arched and my pubic bone pressed firmly against hers. My ball sac pulled up, then danced as one contraction after another blasted my seed into her womb. Her pussy muscles clamped down on my rod. She was so wet that she could not get a firm grip on me. Slowly she squeezed me out forcing me to deposit my last two wads on the seat cushion.

Gradually we became aware of voices outside the van. Some guys, and a few women, were cheering. A couple men who had been stroking their dicks sent their own semen flying. Others were signaling their desire to have a turn with her by thrusting their right index fingers through a ring formed by the thumb and index finger of their left hands. I slid back behind the steering wheel and pulled the seat up into the driving position. She smiled at the crowd but made no attempt to cover herself. As I started the engine, a man waved a hundred-dollar bill at her. "What do you think?" I asked her.

"You've got to be kidding," she said. "I could never by a prostitute."

"I'd pay you."

"Since you are my husband, you don't have to, and you're too good for anyone to charge you. Many of my friends complain about how inept their husbands are in bed. I could sell your body."

"Sure, right after the cow jumps over the moon."

Her hooters aren't the only things that turn me on. Every part of her is hot. Her legs are long, slim, and strong. Her bottom is tight; her waist is narrow. She has the face of a goddess. There isn't a single flaw anywhere on her body. She doesn't have stretch marks from having either of our children.

In the bedroom, she's even more fabulous. She can suck a cock like nobody's business. Her pussy is as tight as a fist. That time in the van wasn't the only time she pushed me out. It was a rare occasion when she didn't. She cared for everyone, especially the kids and me. Lately, of course, it's mostly been me. Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself.

About a year ago when I was coming home from work, I was stopped at a traffic light. One car was ahead of me. I was calmly waiting for the light to change when I heard tires screeching on the pavement behind me. I noticed a tractor-trailer rig approaching in my rearview mirror. The next week is a jumble of random moments of consciousness. I heard a cop say, "Forget him. He's dead." I wasn't dead. I tried to tell him I was alive, but he couldn't hear me. A nurse said, "Are you okay?" About as okay as possible after being extracted from the remains of two cars. Some cried over me. I think it was Cami; I hope it was, but I can never be certain.

My spine was crushed at the waist. I had no control or sensation below that point. A hardon was a fond memory.

Cami never complained. It had to be rough on her. That I was basically dead below the waist didn't mean she was. She would stroke my cock, but I couldn't feel her hand, so it didn't respond. At night, she would sit on my face so I could eat her pussy. I still had my touch with my tongue and lips, and she still crushed my head with her thighs when she climaxed. She insisted I was all the man she needed. Nothing, according to her, had changed between us. I had a hard time believing her. She loved fucking. Not having a hard dick to put into her cunt had to bother her.

As time passed, money began to be a problem. Our savings were depleted. My union benefits ran out. I got some disability money from the government, but it wasn't enough to cover our mortgage payments. Cami had never had a job in her life, and she was too proud to ask her family for help. I could see only one way out of our predicament until I could finish the programming course I was taking and could get an entry-level job.

"Darling," I said to her, "it isn't fair that you have to be deprived because I can't perform anymore. I want you to go out to a bar, pick up a man, and get laid. You still have needs. Because I can't do anything is no excuse for you to become a recluse."

She cried and insisted that she would rather die than have another man inside her. I responded by fingering her pussy until she was almost ready to cum, then stopping leaving her frustrated. She bought a vibrator. I hid it. She found it. I hid it again. After a couple months of this cat-and-mouse game, she relented.

She had a light blue party dress that looked very stunning on her. The neckline plunged to her navel so she couldn't wear a bra. It had frilly lace down both sides which covered most of the gap between her breasts. The hemline was just a couple inches below the curve of her butt putting her long legs on display. With matching high-heeled shoes, purse, and earnings, she was irresistible. She kissed me goodbye before going out. I ran my fingers up her inner thigh to her uncovered pussy. After a minute, her breathing was deep and rapid. "If you keep that up," she whispered, "I'll have to use my vibrator."

"You forget I threw it out," I said with a grin.

"The store had more than one," she said also grinning.

"I'm just getting you hot to trot. You have a good time, and don't worry about me."

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Absolutely. I love you. You have the right to have fun. When you get home, you can tell me everything you did. Everything."

"Okay, if that's what you want."

"There is one more thing. Considering how tight our money is right now, make them pay you."

She hesitated a moment. "You're right about our finances. I hate the idea of being a whore, but we do need the cash."

I followed her to the door in my wheelchair, then watched as she got into our van and drove away.

I had homework to keep me occupied, but I couldn't concentrate. Everything that night had been my idea. I kept visualizing her naked body stretched out on a mattress in the van with a strange man pumping away between her legs. The visions affected my breathing. That useless appendage between my legs didn't react. I tried jerking on it, but nothing happened. My cock couldn't feel my hand any more than it could feel hers. My only solace was the money she would be making. She went out at nine, and the bars didn't close until two. She could easily fuck four or five men in that time. With her body, she could easily come home with a bundle of cash.

The hours dragged by. I wondered if I had done the right thing by sending her out to get laid. There were a lot of nut cases who could hurt her badly. Had I sent her out to a hospital or a morgue by way of a bar? We hadn't discussed where she would go, so I could not call there and check on her. She didn't take her cellphone. All I could do was wait and worry.

Midnight came and I had finished only one problem of fifteen for my programming class. At one, I reviewed my work and found it all wrong. Two finally rolled around. The bars would be closed. She had time for one last screwing.

Cami got home at three. Her satisfied smile signaled her happiness. She definitely had enjoyed having a hard cock in her again. She sat on my lap and kissed me over and over. "Thank you," she said repeatedly. "I had so much fun."

"Tell me all about it," I said.

"I don't know where to start. I guess I'll start with the money. I made a hundred and five dollars."

"A hundred and five?" She nodded enthusiastically. "Let's start with the one gave you the five bucks."

She looked at me with a bewildered expression. "They all did."

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers