A Chip to Enslave Me Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy wakes up to find himself enslaved by his wife.
840 words
4.17
44.7k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story was inspired by 'The Cum Chip' by WickedWendy and 'My implantation appointment' by pifan. It's set in a world where women are dominant over men and control their sexual activity using a chip and a remote control. Like most of my work, it's quite extreme. Nothing I'd ever want to do in real life. It's rough and mean and sometimes violent. It's one of those fantasies that can't bear the light of day. If you're not into that, don't read on. If you are... Enjoy. **

***

Of course, you try to fight the drowsiness when you're being sedated against your will. But there's no use fighting. Even as I reminded myself of what would happen if I let myself be drugged, I sank away into a fluffy white dream.

When I woke up, there was a tingly feeling at the back of my spine. The hospital room was brightly lit and my wife Angela was sitting in a chair next to me, holding my hand, smiling at me. I felt drowsy and confused and I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. Angela gave me a kiss on the cheek. 'It all went fine,' she said. 'You'll feel better soon.'

The doctor entered when I was feeling slightly less wobbly. 'Good afternoon!' he said, then: 'How are you feeling?'

I couldn't muster up the energy to speak, but I just gave the tiniest shrug off my shoulders.

'He was not happy with his change, doctor,' Angie said. 'He was resisting up until the very last moment.'

'I know, he gave us quite some trouble!' doctor Emmery chuckles. 'But it's hard to keep fighting, in the end. Now that the chip has been implanted, he'll start to feel more inclined to heel, you'll see.'

I wanted to say no, but with a pang of regret, I felt that I cared less than I had before. Almost every guy I met had gone through the change, and none of them had ever said they'd regretted it. But maybe they weren't able to. I was never sure.

'Anyway', doctor Emmery continued, 'Let's get you familiar with the controls, Angela.' He handed her a small, flat, black box.

'For now, you'll want to give it a test run. Switch the remote on and push the arousal slider up a tiny bit.' I saw Angie fiddle with the remote and another tingle ran down my spine. I groaned. This was not happening.

'Right now, he'll be experiencing a gentle, warming sensation. Try sliding it up a bit further... There we go,' Dr Emmery said. He threw a glance at my crotch. I didn't need to look. I felt my cock starting to grow, slowly lifting the sheets.

'What happens if I slide it all the way up?' Angie asked.

'That depends on the other settings,' the doctor replied. 'Right now, they're set to 'normal', so if you were to push the lever all the way to the top and leave it there for a while, he would start to orgasm even if you didn't touch him, much like what would happen in normal circumstances. However, these remotes allow for slightly more control, of course.'

Angie nodded. My dick was throbbing, and I started to hope that she would let me cum, as humiliating as that would be.

'If you were to set this switch to 'no', for example' - Emmery pointed at the remote - 'he will not physically be able to cum, no matter how aroused he is, or how much he's stimulated. It would just be endless edging. Would you like to try it out?'

I moaned. Angie threw me a devilish grin. 'Sure,' she said. I heard a small switch being thrown. Then she must have pushed the slider all the way to the top, because my mind was suddenly reeling with arousal. I started bucking my hips against my will and heard short, desperate bursts of breath coming from my own mouth. I wanted to cum so badly - oh shit, I was going to, I couldn't help myself.

But as Emmery had said, I just couldn't. In a desperate attempt, I lifted my hand to my dick and stroked it slowly - it was all I could muster and all I thought I needed - and I gasped at the glorious feeling that was right around the corner, inches away from this torturous limbo...

I yelled in frustration as I felt the hopelessness sink in, and Angie laughed outright at my attempts. She manipulated the switch and some of the pressure abated. My hand fell back to my side, I pressed my face into the pillow and turned bright red with embarrassment. And I was so turned on. I loved Angie. She was a generous master - she loved me, she wanted what's best for me, and I was completely under her spell now. My body would obey her will from now on. A part of me had wanted this. Would I come to regret it?