A Chip to Enslave Me Pt. 02

Story Info
A guy is made to explore the boundaries of his enslavement.
1.2k words
4.04
31.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story was inspired by 'The Cum Chip' by WickedWendy and 'My implantation appointment' by pifan. It's set in a world where women are dominant over men and control their sexual activity using a chip and a remote control. Like most of my work, it's quite extreme. Nothing I'd ever want to do in real life. It's rough and mean and sometimes violent. It's one of those fantasies that can't bear the light of day. If you're not into that, don't read on. If you are... Enjoy. **

*****

It had been two weeks since the chip had been implanted. Angela had been generous. She understood my reluctance and because she wanted me to be happy, she granted me a smooth transition. I had heard of many men who had been completely enslaved by their wives from the moment they went through the change. My friend Dave hadn't been allowed to cum for two years, until he finally learned to obey without question. Only then had his wife taken 'pity': she'd made him cum, suddenly and violently, right in the middle of a business meeting. He laughed it off when he told me the story, but my face had burned with shame at the thought of being given such a treatment.

Angela wasn't as cruel as that. Though I resented being forced into sexual slavery, I know she had put it off as long as society would allow, even though she had been looking forward to it for a long time.

The past two weeks had been quite normal. Though the chip was in, Angela had hardly touched the buttons at all. She had only taken away my ability to cum through masturbation, and knowing that I wouldn't be able to cum anyway, I hadn't been much inclined to try. Only once, when I woke up with a hard-on, had I tried jerking off in the shower, but the chip worked perfectly. Stroke, push and grind as I may, the orgasm remained just out of reach. I gave up after twenty minutes of insane edging, then got out of the shower, fell onto the bed and breathed slowly while I waited for my boner to go down.

Angela had flushed with excitement as I sullenly told her the story that evening.

Today would be the first day we would go beyond. She was going to start controlling me through the remote. I wasn't happy, but she promised she'd be gentle. The devilish grin while she said that, had made me uneasy.

The first sign that something was different, came when I was grocery shopping. I suddenly experienced a tingling sensation down my spine and wondered whether that was Angela playing with the remote, or just a random thing. I continued shopping, but became hypersensitive to any changes down there. I wasn't getting a hard-on, but the fabric of my boxer shorts was rubbing against me in a rather stimulating way. I told myself it was just because I was so aware now, but by the time I reached the check-out counter, I knew it was Angela. I was very slowly, but very certainly, getting an erection. My first instinct was to find a way to calm myself down. However, Angela had a remote, so I wouldn't be calming down before she would let me. I decided to wait it out and quickly went home.

By the time I had closed the door behind me, my dick was straining against my pants, begging to be stroked. I resisted the urge, knowing it wouldn't bring me any relief in the end, took off my shorts and jeans and changed into loose pants in order to relieve some of the pressure. I switched on the TV to distract myself, but my mind kept looping back to sex and every minute or so, I was hit by an intense wave of arousal that made my dick jump a bit. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly whenever that happened. I tried telling myself I was handling it well, when in reality I knew that the waves were coming and going at Angela's will. I wondered when she'd be home, and whether she would allow me to cum.

It took about half an hour before the excitement Angela was forcing on me became impossible to ignore. The waves of arousal started to come closer after one another, and I groaned with each surge that started at the base of my spine and then seemed to roll outward, increasing in intensity with every second, then slowly fading away just in time for the next one to start up. No longer able to withstand it, I reached down my pants and started stroking myself. I wasn't going fast at all, but within seconds I felt like I was about to cum.

But... I wasn't, of course. I was still unable to cum through masturbation. I was wondering for the 37th time when Angela would be home, when I suddenly realised how this would end. I couldn't cum by touching myself, but I could, as far as I knew, still cum if I DIDN'T touch myself. Was Angela forcing me to have a ruined orgasm by gently turning up the pressure until my overstimulated mind and cock finally gave way? I felt humiliated to my core, but at the same time I was oddly fascinated by the elegance and ingenuity of it.

I stopped stroking and sat back on the couch, staring at my enlarged member, which reached for the sky and kept tensing up against my will. I fell into a daze, my mind reeling with sexual fantasies while I wondered absent-mindedly how long it would take for my body to give in. I sat there for a while, powerlessly humping the air, while wave after wave made me light-headed.

Some part of me snapped back into consciousness when I heard the front door slam. Too dizzy and too far gone to get up, I became aware of Angela's voice calling my name over my own moaning. With a jolt of something akin fear, I knew she must be turning the remote up even further, because I felt the first tingles of an approaching orgasm start to overtake me. As Angela appeared in the doorway, I could hardly bear her mocking smile as she saw me, convulsing on the couch, helpless to do anything about my predicament.

'Please', I begged. 'You finish it, don't make me...'

The last part of the sentence became an unintelligible yell as I felt I was reaching my point of no return.

'Please!' was my last outburst, before I felt my entire body tense up. I closed my eyes in horror, knowing the absence of physical stimulation would make it extremely unsatisfying. Though desperately trying to fight off the oncoming orgasm through relaxing, I was overtaken by a pleasure that started at my scrotum and forced its way almost painfully to the tip of my cock. I was nearly sobbing as I felt the huge load, that I'd been carrying for two weeks now, erupt from my dick. In a last, desperate attempt to give myself some fulfilment, I reached for my cock and stroked it, but the pleasure faded as soon as I touched myself and I was forced to watch the last spurts leak out almost without feeling anything.

I looked up at Angela, my face burning with shame and humiliation.

'What have you done to me?' I asked.

'Better get used to it,' she replied, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and went to hang her coat.