Career Girl Wants to be Dominated

Story Info
Can friend help her get the sex she craves?
3.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - I'm going without.

My career was going really well. It was going so well I was not finding any time for a social life. Well a little time for a social life but no time for a sex life. I met plenty of men, was attracted to some but never found the time to get to know them better.

My longest standing girlfriend was my best friend. We were so different. Jan was a social girl and if you believed half of what she said, and I did, she was enjoying the men. Enjoying lots of men. When I complained about my lack of action she told me that I only had myself to blame. One particular day she was really buzzing. I knew it had to be due to something that she had enjoyed sexually. I also knew she was desperate to tell me all about it. We agreed to meet at the pub on the Friday night. At least if I was not getting any action myself I could enjoy some secondhand action if as I suspended I would be treated to a blow-by-blow account of hers.

If listening to a very detailed account of sexual action was what I was after Jan certainly delivered. Even though the pub was noisy she managed to find us a table where we could talk without being too overheard. She set the scene telling me she was enjoying a passionate time with an older man. I didn't ask but it became reasonably obvious that this man was married. She said due to only being able to get together once during most weeks the sex was often frenetic but all the more enjoyable for that. The man in question (Stan) usually delivered the dominant forceful sex that Jan always admitted was what she enjoyed the best. It was as she described how she loved the lack of control that being dominated and even used in unpredictable ways that what she was saying struck a deep chord with me.

The most memorable single night I could remember was when a one-night stand had been a complete "a-hole" and taken me twice with a forcefulness that verged on the violent. I had hated him but the sex had been the best ever. There was no way I had trusted him enough to see him again but I had always sought to reproduce the devastating arousal and sexual response that I had enjoyed that night. I had never enjoyed a relationship since that night where I could trust a partner enough to share what I thought I was looking for.

Jan described how she had enjoyed early sessions with Stan where he had dominated her strongly and it involved tying her up. These early sessions had excited her greatly but she felt they could be even better. When she talked to him about being excited by the idea of her being fucked much more aggressively while tied up she had clearly been pushing against an open door. The bondage became more significant, the domination much more controlling and the fucking much more aggressive. She said she found it hard to admit to herself how exciting she found it. Stan could not miss the increased strength of her orgasms during these sessions or the fact that she was able to cum at least twice every time. Jan had not given me much lurid details initially but she could sense my enthusiasm to hear more. She was more right than she could have imagined. I wanted to hear it all as I registered that my pussy was twitching uncontrollably as I tried to visualize what she was saying. It became easier to visualize as she described in great detail what had happened when they had last met. I have tried to repeat as closely as possible her words.

We had developed a kind of foreplay/permission. It involved us standing and facing each other. He would always keep me waiting before he would slap me across the cheek with his right hand. I was allowed to say only one word. I knew I could say stop or any word and he would listen. His slap was very firm and my answer was an immediate and simple "more". He undressed me seeming to take pleasure as if seeing my body for the first time. He looked deeply into my eyes as I stood with only my panties left covering me. His hands found a nipple each and he was far from gentle as he rolled them both while pulling them away from my body. I felt pain, sensual pain, the sort of pain that moistens my pussy and agitates my clit. No man understands my relationship with pain and arousal like Stan.

There was no rush as he crushed my erect rubbery nipples pulling them further and further away from my chest. I was getting thoroughly aroused and he had not even touched my pantie-covered pussy. Suddenly everything changed he flung me down on my back on the bed. His cock was out of his trousers in seconds before he pulled my panties to one side and buried himself with his first two thrusts balls deep into my very receptive pussy. It took my breath away. He was violently raping me except for one fact and that was we both knew I was loving it. Somehow the fact that he was still fully dressed and my panties were still in place just made it feel more dangerous, dirtier and more arousing.

Stan and I had used the missionary position before. It was our least favorite position to finish in as particularly for me I found it almost impossible to orgasm in. He fucked me hard and fast gripping my backside to give him plenty of purchase. The aggression was lovely. I was extremely aroused and as usual in this position was soon soaking the bed underneath me. This lubrication meant that as violent as he was being there was no danger of me becoming sore. As he fucked me he called me names, names that if I had not been on the end of his beautiful hard cock I would have wanted to slap him for.

Least favorite position or not we both sensed that I for one was beginning to build towards a climax. He clearly was not going to let me enjoy an orgasm that easily. He quickly took his clothes off and climbed into a 69 position. His erection was close to my face and I anticipated his mouth finding my swollen clit. I was very wrong he slapped my pussy hard sending fluids in every direction. It took a few seconds for me to feel my clit start to sting. Six or more slaps followed in quick succession. They stung and made me feel like my clit was now massive but they did not threaten to make me cum. I found the purple head of his cock with my mouth and sucked it in as far as the position allowed. Now his tongue found my pulsing clit and sucked it hard. I was immediately on my way to an orgasm before he withdrew his mouth and landed half a dozen more stingers.

Both my mind and my body were fully aroused but for some reason I did not cum. He seemed to know my body better than me. He told me he was now going to fuck me hard and long. I almost cried with joy as he got me up on my knees, lined me up with the mirror so that I could see him behind me and drove into me with one deep lunge. Just as I had not been able to cum a minute earlier now I couldn't stop myself. Usually I need my clit played with before I can climax but this was completely unnecessary on this occasion. I saw stars in front of my eyes as my body exploded violently. There were only half a dozen very strong spasms that made up this short orgasm. Stan seemed to only just be getting into his swing and I thought I had finished. That was until without thinking about it my fingers found my tender clit. I had never felt it so big and it was very sensitive, almost too sensitive. I had to rub it firmly as I was fucked hard from behind. I could tell that Stan was beginning to work towards his orgasm. Just as I thought I was going to cum for a second time I was gutted as I lost it. Now firm rubbing of my clit turned to frenetic rubbing and as he announced he was going to cum this tipped me over. This time there was nothing brief about it, the pounding of my swollen dripping pussy took a grip on my whole body and I screamed throughout this near painful long orgasmic seizure. My god I can't wait for Sunday.

By the time she finished telling me about this encounter with Stan I was sitting in panties that were soaked through and pulled so tight they were trying to split me in two. I had a very full bladder but that was not why I quickly excused myself to go to the ladies. I had the vision of Jan being fucked senseless from behind as it took me less than a minute to orgasm with my panties still wedged between my pussy lips rubbing hard against my excited clit.

Jan laughed at me when I returned saying, "did you really have an orgasm that quickly?" I briefly tried to deny it but she said she didn't believe me. I wasn't sure what she was doing as she took hold of my hand. She held it up to her face before drawing a deep breath and then taking three of my fingers into her mouth. She sucked them as if removing hot chocolate from them. When she released them she said I tasted delicious. I stopped making any attempt to deny my masturbation. Later I cried when I realized that I had just enjoyed my best orgasm in months in a pub toilet by myself. What a sad loser.

Chapter 2 - I get mine at last.

A week later I had arranged to meet Jan at my house. She said she had a surprise for me and that she would let herself in and see me as soon as I was able to get back after work. When I arrived I saw her car in my drive and went straight into the house. I called out when she was not downstairs and she replied with,

"Sorry just getting changed into something more appropriate - do join me."

Walking into my bedroom I found her in just a matching bra and panties set that looked more suited to a porn set than an evening out with a girlfriend. Jan is about five and a half feet tall with boobs that look big on her slight frame and a very curvy full backside. I was slightly thrown by her near nakedness but still greeted her with our usual hug. This lasted a little longer than usual as she hung on to me as she said,

"Remember only one word."

I thought that one of us was cracking up until she turned me away from her and I found myself standing right in front of a tallish man clearly older than either of us. Jan had hold of my arms that she held behind my back.

"Meet Stan, Stan meet Cassie."

I had known immediately who he was. We stood looking into each other's eyes. I also knew immediately what to expect next. The delay should not have surprised me but it did. I saw the slap coming but did nothing to avoid it. It was much harder than I had expected. I had to choose a one-word reply. Stop or more were the two obvious ones. I couldn't believe my reaction to the slap. Tears rolled down my face. I delayed my answer that seemed so right to me,

"Harder."

A simple word but one that I hoped would tell this man and Jan so much. The second slap was at least as hard as the first. I stood defiantly looking through watery eyes as Stan unbuttoned my blouse as you might a tailor's dummy. Jan slid it off my shoulders when the last button was loosened. She then unclipped my bra and slid that down my arms. My nipples were harder than they ever felt when cold. I was desperate to feel him squeezing them and pulling them as Jan had described a week earlier. I was to be bitterly disappointed. Instead he slapped first my left boob and then my right. Well it was more a well-aimed slap of each nipple. They stung like hell immediately. I was not going to show any pain and drew my shoulders back and pushed my boobs out inviting more punishment. This time I was not disappointed Stan used both hands slapping them hard and fast. When he stopped briefly Jan reached round and rolled them gently between her fingers and thumbs. I have never felt my nipples as responsive.

Stan now slipped my trousers down my legs and off my feet kneeling as he did so. When he took hold of the waistband at the side of my panties I expected them to head south too. Instead he pulled them up violently forcing me onto tiptoes. Taking a grip on the front and back of the waistband he pulled up again. My far from substantial panties were forced deep between the lips of my pussy and cheeks of my backside. He then seesawed them back and forward. My clit was trapped and pinched viscously. The panties slid embarrassingly easily as my pussy had liquefied. Jan's fingers and thumbs were no longer being gentle but that suited me just fine.

Stan stood up with me still standing and kicked my legs apart. This did nothing to release the pressure on my trapped clit even though he was no longer pulling my panties up. He slapped me once more across the face. It felt like he was asking me a question. My answer was the same as earlier, "harder".

He smiled at this and slapped me again but this time on my pussy and clit. I loved it. My heart was beating quickly and strongly. My pussy felt like he had turned a tap on. He slapped me in two groups of six or so. When he paused I pushed my groin forward as if to welcome more. Instead of slapping my pussy he slapped my face again. My one word response was "beautiful". He laughed at this before throwing me back onto the bed.

"Turn over and get on your knees."

I wanted him to fuck me so badly right then but did just look towards Jan for a sign of permission. Her smile was all I needed to see before he gripped my hips and entered me with great force. As wet as I was the first couple of thrusts were still not very comfortable but by the third my natural lubrication was coating everything. I was concerned that the violence of his penetration might mean that he came too quickly for me. On the contrary my much needed orgasm hit me with devastating force while he was still happily pounding away. I had no idea nor did I care whether he came at the same time. My orgasm was right up with the best and I soon collapsed down on the bed. I had not recovered when Stan said,

"Clean her up I have not finished with her yet. No take her place as she was - that is if you want fucking."

Jan turned me onto my back so that she could go down on me while Stan fucked her from behind. The fucking was so forceful I had to hold Jan's head in place to ensure my clit didn't miss out. Having had my orgasm without my clit having been played with my clit was feeling very receptive and her skilled mouth brought me to orgasm with alarming ease. I was certain that Stan did orgasm at the same time as Jan but even then he was not finished.

He eased Jan forward still on her knees so that her dripping pussy covered my mouth. It was not the first time I had licked pussy but it was the first time I had licked a pussy full of a man's cum. It was pouring out of her and I had no choice but to swallow, something I was less than excited about. Now my pussy was penetrated by what I assumed were two fingers. These were demanding but stimulating. I was not allowed to come down from the high of the two orgasms even though I was positive I would not get significantly aroused again.

I concentrated on giving Jan's clit the best workout I could. From her reaction I seemed to be doing a good job and she suddenly shouted out "fuck her Stan and fuck her hard". His response was to add a third finger into me but now it was into my anus while the other two stayed where they were. This changed the game for me, as my arse is extremely sensitive. The three fingers worked perfectly to together and to my amazement I wanted even more action. When all three fingers were removed I was gutted as I was really getting into it. It was only seconds later that his intention became clear as his cock was offered up to my sphincter. I knew then that Jan had told Stan that the one thing I loved above all else was a cock up my bum. She roared with laughter when I stopped tonguing her long enough to call her a bitch.

Stan had cum inside Jan but his powers of recovery were amazing. My bum is far from being unaccustomed to being visited by an erection but it is still very tight. His rock-hard erection never bent in the slightest as it popped through the sphincter into the rectum and onwards into the depths of my bowels. At that moment I wondered why I, or any other female, ever wastes time entertaining a cock in a pussy when it feels so wonderful in an arse. I didn't need the fucking to be too aggressive now but I was not in a mood for gentle lovemaking either. Jan could not see what was happening as her back was to Stan but she sensed the events and asked,

"Please Cassie tell me he is fucking your arse. I know how much you love any anal play but particularly being fucked deep and hard."

There was excitement in her voice and I took a couple of seconds to confirm that Stan was fucking me in the bottom. It was clearly what she wanted to hear and her breathing became ragged and I knew that she would explode on my tongue. When she did my face was showered with her juices and she collapsed forward.

Usually when being fucked in the bum it doesn't last long as I orgasm embarrassingly quickly. This was not a usual bum fucking as I had already had two orgasms and Stan had had one. I was not complaining, as it felt great. After a minute or two Jan had recovered enough to kneel on the bed next to me. She had a huge smile on her face when she quite unnecessarily asked,

"Are you enjoying that as much as it looks like you are?"

When I nodded she planted a very gentle but sensual kiss on my lips. When she pulled away from my face she looked towards Stan who was still fucking my bottom. No words were exchanged between them but I knew she had given him a permission of some sort. I was disappointed as he stopped thrusting with his cock buried as deep as possible in my bowels. He held my eyes with his and I knew what he would happen next. I offered my face to him and he obliged by slapping it hard. My response was simple,

"HARDER."

If you enjoyed this story you might also enjoy;

Girl punished for crashing car

21yo works with older boss

Why can't I resist my Ex