All Comments on 'A Chosen Path'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good!

I really enjoyed that story. A great mix of reality and fantasy!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good

My friend and I really enjoyed this story very much. It was very erotic, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So damn hot...

WOW!!!! that was so damn hot..I wish I was Tina, I am a white woman around the same age. My pussy is so wet. I liked it because it was so forceful. Can`t wait to read more of your work ( great job!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Towering Inferno

I love the way the writer plays on the big Black stud stereotype in this reluctance tale. It at turns scared me shitless and turned me on something awful. And I'm Black! Ow, baby!

Mistress_KarenMistress_Karenalmost 14 years ago
Wow

What a great story, I came hard Reading that, mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

THAT.IS.SO.HOT !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice!

Nice to realize that the once famous American "Melting Pot" is now acquiring a healthy dose of "African Seed". It's long overdue but in the end I feel that the "State of the Nation" will be better off. M.L.K.'s prophetic dream becomes a reality. In the next chapter to this story I hope that YOU MAKE their fun game to result in a cute curly haired kid to embarrass the embarrassingly inhuman step dad into running away and allow the once white family to gain a better dad and to join the human race...

Hot_MomHot_Momabout 2 years ago

Put me in your stories, Please.

merrySMmerrySMabout 1 year ago

You wrote so well but very predictable. Second story i read of yours where the people really know one another, fear based, mean rape and this story is NOT non consensual. Same exact story, different people.

Not into fear non con so i think i will stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That's great, but what about her getting pregnant? I find a story always looses it when the consequences are not thought out - R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous