A Christmas Abduction Ch. 04

Story Info
A couple of punishments, but a good time had by all.
1.4k words
4.13
9.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slebolp
Slebolp
35 Followers

I awoke after my dream, nothing had changed. I was still in the humbler, the 3 foot cage, the doggy butt plug. Everything had gone back to normal, my dream was all that it was, a dream. Sophie was not in the room, I wasn't being held upside down, I was still naked. It was exactly the same as the last time Liza and Rosa left me.

The door opened and the 2 walked in, both had a leather bikini on and from head to toe were covered in mud. They laughed as they came in, Rosa laid on the table that they had made me drink my own cum from. Liza jumped ontop of her and started grinding. They laughed as Rosa saw me turn my head, this was driving me crazy.

Liza got up and cat walked toward me, I backed toward the back of my cage as she came closer to me. She lowered herself and opened my cage.

"Come on slave, we need some cleaning." I came out of my cage and limp crawled to where Rosa was beckoning me. The humbler made every movement uncomfortable. Rosa pointed to her feet as she sat in the chair where the introduction to this lifestyle begun, she pointed her toes up as I started to lick. She pushed her foot into my mouth and I licked as much as I could. The gravelly, dirty mud entered my taste buds like an injection through a syringe. It was my drug. This was something that I'd always thought about doing to Sophie. Every time we got back to hers I always wanted to lick her feet to soothe her after a busy day. We had never had sex, which made me very scared to ask her if she wanted it. I was still a virgin, unless you counted Rosa jacking me off. Sophie and I had been together for 10 years and now at 24 I still hadn't had proper sex. I didn't want to, I wanted to make sure that I was with the right one and Sophie felt the same for me. The first had been answered, I knew she was the one for me, but I don't think she felt the same. I continued to lick as Rosa who pulled my hair for me to get onto her legs. I'd covered both feet and now she wanted it done quickly.

I felt relief during licking Rosa's legs as Liza released me from the humbler. I felt a ball swallow up my balls, the spikes inside dug into my skin, that wasn't the end of the worries though. I heard a buzz as my balls felt a shock. The metal ball that was around my balls had sent an electric buzz right into me. It made me feel as though the walls were closing around my balls.

"Keep going slave!" Rosa said as I kept licking, Liza dug her nails into my feet. I am a very ticklish person and my feet are by far the worst. I shook my leg as I tried to carry on licking.

"Ooh Rosa, slut is ticklish" Liza said.

"Keep licking slave!" Rosa said. I couldn't. Liza was tickling and tickling me my legs flinched and I couldn't keep my tongue going. Rosa slapped my arse hard. I grunted as I got my fierce reminder to keep going.

Rosa finished with me and she forced me to look up where she spat in my face then in my mouth. I swallowed.

"Thank you mistress" I said as she gave me the go on then what do you say look. She slapped me as I turned my attention to Liza and did the same.

I finished cleaning Liza and did the same as Rosa, she spat in my mouth then at my face.

"Thank you Mistress" I said. Liza was not happy.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" She said. I knew I was in trouble.

"Sorry Goddess" I said trembling with fear.

"That's better slave but you can now prepare for a painful punishment. Remember you've already got Rosa's for refusal to eat my poo!"

"Sorry Goddess" I said tears starting to appear in my eyes.

"Now follow me" She said as she walked ahead of me. I followed I could stand now but more waddled with the doggy tail butt plug still up my arse.

We came to a piece of raised decking. It was held in place by chains going from the ceiling. It raised to about 3 feet in the air. I had to kneel there as my wrists got cuffed to the base. Liza whipped out a strap on and attached it to herself. It looked massive.

"4 inches wide, 10 inches long, this is your punishment from me!" Liza said "now slut suck."

I looked as Rosa set a camera up about 45 degrees in front of me at about 1 o'clock to my face. I opened my mouth as Liza forced my mouth onto the strap on. I gagged as I took every inch of it down my throat. Saliva dropped from my mouth, as my eyes started to water. I hadn't even noticed the fact that Rosa had walked behind me. She removed my puppy tail then punched my arse. I screamed as the fist nearly flew inside my arse. I felt it hit the wall of my cheeks then move away. I knew it was only a matter of time before Rosa's fist entered me. In fact it was the next hit. The fist penetrated me as she pulled it then pushed it back in. I grunted at every one, my saliva was covering the front of the board. I started to feel sick, I could barely breathe. I had split second intervals as I went up and down on the monster cock.

Rosa stopped fisting me as she came back round the front to watch what Liza was doing to me. My face had gone purple. With every thrust Liza did my head wobbled uncontrollably until she finally removed it from my mouth.

"That's a good bit of lube," Liza said as she headed round behind me. Rosa lifted the camera and placed it below me. It had a great view of my hard throbbing cock below my open boi pussy.

Suddenly I felt the thrust of the cock that had before been stopping my respiratory system zoom into my prostate I grunted as I felt it hit my insides. I started to cry but I was really enjoying it.

"Harder Goddess" I said of my own volition. Goddess laughed as she pumped harder and harder. Rosa looked below me as my cock released the cum holding in its tip. She laughed and pointed the camera at my face. My face was red, veins showing. My neck looked thin and red as well. Tears came down my face but I was loving it. Goddess stopped.

"Thank you Goddess" I said, I loved every second of that Goddess walked in front of me and dropped down to look straight into my face.

"Aww you really enjoyed that you little slut," She said unlocking my wrists, she pushed my head down onto the cum that I had released just a couple of minutes before. I happily licked it up.

"Thank you Goddess" I said. I had no idea what I was doing, I wasn't meant to enjoy this, this wasn't something I wanted, I'd never imagined anal to be so enjoyable. My arse tingled and I felt every breeze inside it.

Liza lifted me off the decking and helped me toward my big cage that I originally slept in. I laid down completely knackered. Mistress Rosa walked over toward me in the cage.

"You've done a good job today slave your punishment can wait," she said as she locked my cock up in a new chastity cage with a urethra plug and attached my balls to a chain in my cage, before placing another butt plug in my arse, she cuffed my arms and slapped my face.

"Thank you Mistress" I said in a laboured tired voice.

"We'll be back for dinner slave. Have a good rest."

I'd begun to love my 2 dommes, I think they were feeling the same. Towards the end of that they'd become so kind to me. Or so I thought. My cock started buzzing. I looked down to see my urethra plug buzzing. It was driving me crazy.

"This is your punishment" I heard Mistress Rosa say over the tannoy, you will stay like that until we come back. I started to cry and wriggle as the urethra plug got busier and busier it was buzzing harder and harder. I felt so frustrated, so horny. I juddered and juddered I could barely take anymore. I tried to imagine it wasn't there. I needed to pee. Every part of my anatomy felt weak. I cried.

Slebolp
Slebolp
35 Followers