A Christmas Abduction Ch. 05

Story Info
In this closing chapter, pieces quickly fall into place.
2.4k words
3.49
8.1k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had so many questions. Some I may find out. Some I won't. Why me? Where am I? What do I have to do to get to the main dungeon rooms? Where do the dominatrixes sleep? What are they going to do to me? Will I survive? Who was driving the van these women got out of? Will my life ever be the same again?" These were the questions that I had 5 months prior. Back then it was December the 20th and now it is the 10th of May.

I had spent all 4 and a half months in the stony, cold room which I can only imagine was what used to be a cellar, a castle cellar most likely due to it's unrealistic, gigantic and industrial size.

Christmas was... unusual. (Unsurprisingly it was very different to any virgin me had known before!) Mistress Rosa and Goddess Liza gave me constant routines and exercises. Along with a few sessions of just plain torturing me!

I had heard nothing from the outside world. Much less from Sophie, I must admit, although I thought about her every day, and saw her in my mind every day, I had rarely dreamed of her and now I could barely remember what her voice sounded like or her smell, but her beautiful face was tattooed on my mind and I saw her every time I thought about her.

Rosa had been more inclined to come and use me for her entertainment and for my pain, I suppose as owner of the abode that I had found myself in, Goddess Liza was less inclined to spend time with the less experienced slaves such as myself. Of course she had come in from time to time to assist Mistress Rosa in her torturous regimes, but unless she was necessary I barely saw her. In fact, since Christmas Eve, I have only seen her twice. This would be the third.

Here was my predicament. I was locked in a cage that was 2 feet high and 3.6 feet in length. I was forced into a kneeling position and the 2 adjustable bars were placed high and low. The first one pushed my buttocks up to the top of the cage and the front one pushed my shoulders down forcefully to the floor, my head was sticking through the bars, unable to move forwards or back, only up and down, which was next to impossible with my shoulders being forced to the ground.

Inside my boi pussy was an anchor butt plug. The type that is put in then twisted and opens up when it is inside. My cock cage was small and tight, my balls were as full as they'd ever been. I only had that one cum that was forced out of me by my two captors. Finally I had a gag that felt like it had a cock being forced towards my throat.

Mistress Rosa and Goddess Liza walked into the stone room, Mistress Rosa looked absolutely stunning. She had long purple hair that dropped down her shoulders she looked like a model in her black lingerie and knee-high lace tights. Goddess Liza, wore leathery latex that showed off all her curves in a beautiful, empowering way. Her blond hair dropped to her shoulder but no further, she had shocking red lipstick on. Her latex showed off her busts in a way that nothing else could, the latex squeezed the breasts against her gorgeous body.

"Oh I like it Rosa, he's already in the bowing pose!" Goddess Liza said, she looked around "I like what you've done to the place!" She mentioned the many photographs of the shots that Mistress Rosa had taken during her sessions with me. Many had her sat on my back, holding me in a choking grip in which I looked in pain, some of them were just pictures of me modelling the gear she had put me in, or forced me to wear, there was actually one of me in the very pose I was put in as they entered the room.

"You'll be pleased with what I have done with our slut too!" Mistress Rosa said, she pulled the irons up out of the cage, releasing my neck and head, then she removed the poles that were forcing me in the bow pose.

"Out!" Mistress Rosa ordered as I crawled out, she spiked my balls with her nails as I crawled past her. I grunted as she hit them

"Thank you Mistress" I said kissing her feet then moving over to Goddess Liza's and kissing hers.

Mistress Rosa clapped twice and I rose to my feet, turned round, spread my legs and dropped the top half of my body "good slave" Mistress Rosa said as she attached the parachute to my presented balls and attached some weights to it. I grimaced as the ball weights dropped and swung between my legs. Mistress clicked and I walked and kneeled before her. She attached a collar around my neck and pressed a button just to check. I jumped and squealed as it shocked me.

"Thank you mistress" I said as I bowed my head to her. She slapped my face "thank you mistress" again I repeated. She beckoned me to my feet by pulling her hand towards her twice. I rose and bowed my head again.

"Over to you. Goddess Liza" Mistress Rosa said as she turned to her counterpart.

"Thank you Mistress Rosa and I must say I am very impressed. Slut knows to expect no voice but will follow your every command. I like it. Now to business, I'm afraid slut, your time in this room has come to an end, you will be moving upstairs." I looked at her excitedly. I'd been working towards this and was thoroughly looking forward to time outside of this cold stony room. "I would not get too excited if I were you slut." Goddess Liza opened the door to the stone room and she walked out the door. Mistress Rosa slapped my arse twice and I followed Goddess Liza. I couldn't walk too fast as the ball weights swung from side to side. Mistress Rosa followed me making sure I kept up the pace with her electrowhip. Every time she caught me up I a wave of shocks all up my back. I thanked Mistress as I continued up the stairs.

The stairs also were stony it was a circular staircase with a wall in the centre, very much as you'd expect to see in a castle. Every stair felt harder and harder as the weights pulled me back and the energy that I had not gained from not having breakfast this morning, nor really having a proper meal since before I was kidnapped by the beautiful dommes.

Finally we reached the top of the stairs and entered a monumental hall, it looked almost like a hall belonging to a king. Everything about this place screamed castle (apart from the rich array of bondage furniture!)

The stair case was on the far side of the room from the main entrance, a gigantic arched double door. Right in the middle of the room was a table, almost like a dentists chair, it was obvious that it was a chair to lock a slave in place and do whatever you wanted. Nearby that was a cage. Very similar to the second one that I was placed in. It was small and almost one you'd put a dog in. On the other side of the table was a double bed, both sides recently had been used, at least now I know where the dommes sleep!

That was my second question answered. What did I have to do to be promoted here? I obviously had to bide my time and learn quickly to appease Mistress Rosa and her every whim. Where do they sleep, well it was obvious to me that they were lesbians both in the same bed. Which drove me absolutely crazy and the dommes could see that in my face. "Well that's a little shock isn't it slave, you're being dominated by 2 lesbians, that's why your poor bally balls haven't had a little pittle cum." Mistress Rosa said as she dropped towards my cock and tapped the top flirtatiously.

"How does that feel slave?" Goddess Liza rhetorically asked "knowing that you were spending all this time with 2 beautiful dommes and not knowing you didn't stand a hope in hell of them ever being interested in you!" Goddess Liza smirked at the end tauntingly. A tear started to drop down my face as my frustrated cock and balls ached beyond degree.

On one of the far sides was a cross that was like an X, it wasn't like a crucifix but a cross like you'd expect a cross. There were binds on the end of each wooden slate. The other side there was a fucking machine, like one I had never seen before. The machine looked painful. The dildo attached was thick and long, the restraints had spikes in to torture the victim's limbs as they were fucked mercilessly. There was a buckle bind that was tiny on top which the dommes obviously used to lock the balls in place, there was a head cage which locked the victims head into place restricting movement completely.

Next to the machine was a bondage chair similar to the one I was placed in at the very beginning. This one though was more terrifying. It had a dildo on it that was at least 6 inches high, the restraints were metal and the back rest and the seat was completely covered in harsh spikes. This was not a chair I looked forward to being placed in.

In front of the table at the front was a bench. A terrible bench all ready for me to receive punishment. It looked like a wave going toward the sea. There was a waist bar and locks around the head and arms.

Finally above our heads were chains and 2 restraining buckles. The chains went up into a cog that then dropped down to a lever down by Mistress Rosa.

Mistress Rosa pointed to the floor and I laid down. When I was on the floor she removed my parachute on my balls and then they attached the two buckles to my ankles and Goddess Liza pressed the lever and my legs went up and pulled my body with it. When I was fully up, they commenced my torture.

I was whipped for at least 5 minutes before the double doors opened and in came... Sophie. Like my dream, I was upside down, but this time instead of disappear, Sophie appeared.

"Hello Sophie, mission completed" Goddess Liza said as they both stopped whipping. I turned to face her, confused.

Sophie came forward and dropped down to me. Her lovely brunette hair that dropped to her bust that extended away from her lean body. "You see, slave," this was the first time I'd heard her say this, I was shocked, "I'd been hinting to you for years, absolutely years, that I wanted to have sex with you, you didn't get those hints and now I have found someone that does" the door opened again and a big black guy walked through and towards me. He pulled his trousers and pants down and forced his big black cock into my mouth. I was all trained for this, even though I was upside down. I went up and down on it, enjoying it I must say. "Slut, meet Shawn, he has more meat than you as you can see." She giggled "so what I did was I contacted these 2, Rosa and Liza, knowing they were lesbians so would only treat you badly until you cracked and became a willing obedient slave, I must say they have done very well" she said looking at me deepthroat Shawn's cock, "it was all easy from there. We made the plans, I'd text you to say hurry up and get home with a wink face and as soon as you'd got that, with me in the front in tinted windows, Shawn swung the van round and Liza and Rosa jumped out and chloroform was used to knock you out. That was as far as I played a part in it, from then on I just super enjoyed my time with Shawn." A tear started to fall down my eye as I knew I had lost my one true love "don't worry though slave, you haven't lost me, in fact you've gained me! From now on you will be our housewife, our cuckold, our slut, our body worshipper, our pet, our toilet, our whipping post, our prisoner and our entertainer, something Goddess Liza and Mistress Rosa has trained you in all of them. When you're ready we can go."

Rosa released my feet and I dropped to the floor. All 5 of us walked outside I was completely naked, the only one of the group. We walked out and I turned round it was a massive castle, of the like you had never seen before, the moat was full, the bridge was majestic, the stone made the castle look as if it was made yesterday, there was sparkle on the top all the way down to the bottom. It was a sight. We walked toward a rather similar van. I got inside and was restrained at the legs and at the wrists. I could only move my head. Rosa and Liza went away and came back with a box. They then proceeded to put all the toys they had used on me in, the dildo's, the anal stretcher, the urethra and the electro torture urethra, the nipple clamps and the nipple tower, the parachutes and the weights. Soon the box was fall. I sighed as Shawn and Sophie said goodbye to Rosa and Liza and the engine started and we pulled away.

My life would never be the same, it was me because I didn't pick up the signs Sophie was giving me, Shawn drove the van, I was in a majestic lesbian double domme castle, they were training me to become everything Sophie wanted for me now that I had completely disappointed her and although I have survived. My life. Would never. Be the same!

***

Thank you to all that have read these through. I enjoyed making them, I am hoping to follow his story more maybe in April time maybe (no not an Easter abduction!) I may however start a completely new story as soon as I get ideas.