A Christmas Carole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,168 Followers

“I’ll help as long as we keep it among us.” Connie said quickly.

“Me too. Same as Connie.” Carole answered.

Jenna shook her head yes and they all turned to look at Doris.

“OK but, if you fuck me I’ll come after you.” Doris said looking eye to eye with Helen.

“Doris. I hope you and I can call ourselves friends. I promise I’ll keep it quiet. Everyone shake hands.” They all put their hand in the middle of them and shook.

“OK. Here’s the plan.” Helen laid out her scheme.

“Do you think it will work?” Carole asked.

“Sure.” Helen replied.

“OK. Let’s do it.” Carole said.

The house was empty when Tony walked in the front door. Helen was acting strange and he didn’t like it. He had stopped and bought her a box of her favorite chocolates and a dozen roses. He looked all over the house and couldn’t find her.

Helen was shopping for some items she needed for her plan and realized the time had flown by. She hurried home to find Tony waiting for her at the door.

“Out again?” He asked holding her gifts behind his back.

“Just had to pick up a few things.” She said truthfully.

Tony pulled the gifts from behind him and held them up for her.

“For me?” She asked smiling. “What have I done to deserve this?”

“For being a wonderful wife.” He said pulling her into his body. He tried to kiss her but she pulled away and looked at his eyes.

“A wife has to wonder about her husband when he suddenly brings her gifts. What have you been up to?” She asked.

Tony coughed and looked away. “Nothing. Can’t a man give his wife a gift without her being suspicious?”

“I guess so.” Helen said as she pushed her body up against him. He tried to touch her ass but she pulled away. She was still very pissed at him and would not allow him to touch her. At least not yet.

“I have some sandwiches left over from a lunch I had here today with some women. That’s our dinner.”

Tony knew something was up but he couldn’t push it. Maybe she was just pissed with him about something and didn’t want to talk about it. He didn’t receive any affection that night or for weeks after.

Connie was waiting for Tony the next morning as he grabbed the newspaper off her desk. “Mr. Roseman. I forgot to tell you that your wife came by the other day and was asking some questions.”

“About what?” He said quickly. Come into my office.”

Connie had rehearsed what she was supposed to say. “She asked about the three women you interviewed the other day. I told her they were in your office alone with you during the interview but, that’s all I told her.”

“Shit. How the fuck did she find out about the three of them?” Tony asked himself out loud.

“IS THAT ALL YOU TOLD HER?” He asked loudly as he grabbed her arm tightly.

“Ouch. You are hurting me.” Connie said as she jerked her arm away.

“Oh God. I’m sorry Connie.” Tony said softly putting his arm around her. His fingers pathed their way down to cup her ass.

“I don’t think that is a good idea right now.” Connie said as she pulled his hand from her ass.

“You might want to play it cool for a while.” She said as she exited his office and shut the door. She giggled as she picked up the phone and called Helen. “It worked,” was all she said.

Tony realized Connie was right. Helen was suspecting something so he had to be an angel until her suspicions died down. He did not attempt to contact Doris, Carole or Jenna. Things were going well until Christmas Eve.

Helen was happier than she had been since his flings with the women. Maybe she was over her suspicions? Tony thought as he danced with her by the warm fire in the fireplace. She didn’t complain as he kissed her and held him tight against his hard-on. She pushed him away and told him to finish his drink that she had prepared.

“I’ll be upstairs waiting for you.” She said as she removed her silky dress. He watched her thong covered ass move up the stairs.

“Back to normal.” Tony laughed as he downed his drink.

He loosened his shirt buttons and almost ran up the stairs. As he stepped over the last step he suddenly felt the room moving. The last thing he saw before his head hit the floor was Helen standing naked in front of him.

Tony thought he was in a dream as his eyes opened and he felt the cool air hitting his face. He was having trouble opening his eyes and keeping them open. His hands and legs couldn’t move. He blacked out again.

How much time went by he could not tell. His eyes again opened and he felt someone tell him to drink. He opened his mouth and felt the cool liquid slid down his throat. He still could not move his body. He blacked out again.

Tony could hear music somewhere far away. The music became louder and louder. Suddenly it was beside him. He tried to jump up but couldn’t. He still could not move.

The music slowly died out and he heard a voice. “Tony. Tony. Tony.”

He tried to answer but his mouth could not open.” He strained to open his eyes. Through the haze and clouds he saw a figure before him. The figure got closer until he could see who it was. It was Doris and she standing in a white gown in front of him.


“Tony. It’s me Doris.” She said as she hovered above him. “I’m the ghost of Christmas past.” She said softly.

Tony tried to smile but, couldn’t move his mouth. Someone had to be playing a trick on him. He tried to look to the side but his head would not move.

“Tony. Remember the Christmas when we were alone in your parent’s house? We were both seniors and you told me you loved me?”

Suddenly the room got real cold again and Doris disappeared. Tony’s eyes were open but he could not see. But, he could feel the cold. If this was a fucking dream how could he feel the fucking cold?

“Tony.” She said again as her body reappeared.

“Remember when I stopped you from taking off my panties and told you I wanted to be a virgin on my wedding night?” Tony could remember that night well.

“You told me you wanted to marry me so it was OK if we did it that night.” Tony remembered he was trying everything to get in her pants.

“Remember I agreed and took off my panties. But, you could not get hard enough to do it?” She said. Tony thought he heard some laughter down below his body.

“You lied to me Tony. That’s the kind of man you are.” Doris said as her body again disappeared.

Tony heard the music get louder again. He still could not determine if this was a dream or not. Suddenly his nose closed and he could not breathe without opening his mouth. As his mouth opened wide for air the liquid again flowed into it. In a few seconds he again blacked out.

Helen had to hold back laughing as Doris came moved from behind the dark screen at the base of the bed.

“Do you think he bought it?” Doris asked as Helen gave her a hug.

“I don’t know he seemed out of it.” Helen laughed.

“Is Carole ready?” Helen yelled out into the hallway.

“Yes.” Carole said as she walked into the room only wearing a sheet with her head poking through the hole cut into it.

Helen positioned her behind the dark screen and moved up by Tony’s head.

“How long will he be out?” Carole asked as she peeked over the screen.

“Not long.” I cut back on the dose. When I wave my hand go ahead.” Helen said.

Tony again thought he was waking up from this nightmare when he heard the same Christmas music. He tried to move and again felt paralyzed. The music died down slowly.

“Tony. Tony. Tony.” A voice again beckoned him from the dark beyond. He managed to make a grunt. “Uggh.”

His eyes focused on a gray figure in front of him getting closer and closer. As it moved forward he could see Carole’s face.

“Tony. It’s me Carole. I’m the ghost of Christmas Present.”

“Remember when you made me expose my pussy to you in your office?”

Tony remembered it so well. He could feel his prick hardening. It was the only thing he could feel moving.

“You promised me I would be offered the website job but, I found out later you were lying. You lied to me Tony. That’s the kind of man you are.” Suddenly she disappeared like Doris had done before. Tony again tried to move but was unable to.

Tony wasn’t ready when his nose suddenly closed again and the liquid was poured down his throat.

“God. That was so cool.” Carole said as Helen hugged her sheet covered body. Carole looked over at Tony’s body completely covered with plastic package wrap and duct tape holding him to a body frame. Only his hard prick could be seen rising up through the clear plastic.

“Are we going to get into trouble for this?” Carole said as she pulled the sheet off her body.

“I’ll take all responsibility for this.” Helen laughed. So far, things were going according to plan.

Now for the grand ending. She again turned up the music so Tony could not hear in case he woke up.

“Jenna. Are you ready?” Helen asked.

Jenna walked into the room naked and covered with a light white paint. “Yes.” She said smiling.

“Are you sure? You don’t have to do this. I can fake it you know.” Helen said.

“No. I want to.” Jenna answered.

Helen tightened the straps to fit her smaller body and handed her the tube of KY Jelly. “You might need this.” She laughed.

Tony was out longer than expected. Helen took a damp cloth and lightly brushed it against his forehead. She could see he was coming around.

“Tony. Tony. Tony.” Jenna whispered while hiding behind the dark screen.

“It’s me Jenna. I’m the ghost of Christmas future.” She said almost laughing.

Jenna looked down at his face wrapped tightly in duct tape. He looked like Hannibal Lecter. It gave her a chill down her naked back. She looked lower to see his prick lying off to the side. It was not hard. She knew it had to be hard for him to fuck her and take her virginity.

She forgot her lines. She looked over at Helen for help. Helen’s mouth moved to help her with the words. Oh yeah. She thought.

“Remember when you trick me into removing my clothes so you could touch my…” She hesitated. “Puss…y?”

Tony would clouded mind could only make out words. He could not detect her problems with her words.

“You took advantage of me and I’m the same age as your daughter. How would you feel if…..” She looked over at Helen again for help. Helen lipped the words.

“Some man took advantage of your daughter?” She said with a deep breath.

“Maybe that man not only will touch her but maybe he will…..” She hesitated.

“fu….ccck her as well?” Helen moved back as Jenna moved forward with her petite snowy white naked body. His prick was still was not hard. Shit.

“No. Not my daughter.” Tony tried to say but his mouth again filled with liquid. He felt he was drowning as he gulped the liquid down his throat. The room started spinning again and got dark.

“It’s not hard.” Jenna said from behind the screen. “I know.” Helen answered. She didn’t want the pleasure of making it hard either. “Connie. Come in here and help.” Helen yelled.

“Yes?” Connie said as she entered the dark room to see Jenna hiding behind the screen and her boss’s body wrapped in plastic and tape. “Holly shit.” She exclaimed.

“Make him hard.” Helen ordered.

Connie moved over to his limp prick and took it in her hand. Even soft it was bigger than her husbands. “He’s not Tiny Tim.” She laughed as she aimed it up at her mouth. Her lips opened and engulf his tip.

Tony came to and felt warmth around his prick. Must be a wet dream he thought as he blanked out again.

“Need help?” Connie heard someone ask. She took her mouth off his rapidly expanding shaft and saw Doris’s mouth move down to take her place.

“OK. Quickly everyone leave.” Helen said. She and Jenna waited until Tony’s eyes again opened.

“Maybe that man not only will touch her but maybe he will fuck her as well?” Jenna said again without any mistakes.

She moved forward and took his hard-on in her tiny hand. She moved her white body up on the bed and lowered it. The weight of her body pushed her pussy down until she felt something give away. The tip was soon inside her and she couldn’t stop it if she wanted to. His whole nine inches filled her every space.

Tony’s mind thought it was Mira who was riding his prick. She was so tight.

“No, not my daughter.” His mind said. But, his prick would not stop its mission.

He couldn’t hold back as he shot his hot pleasure juices up into her tight tunnel. He grunted but not much noise came out. His chin was taped as well. His nose closed again and a lot of liquid flooded into his mouth. He blacked out.

It took the women almost two hours to remove the plastic and tape from his lifeless body. They cleaned up the bed and room and Helen kissed the women goodbye. “Thanks for leaving your families and coming over her on Christmas Eve.”

“This has been one of the most exciting Christmas Eves I have ever had.” Carole said. The rest agreed and left.

Helen was asleep lying naked next to Scrooge Roseman when he slowly opened his eyes. The pain in his head was unbearable. He tried to remember last night but, all he could remember was Helen’s naked body standing before him. After that he couldn’t remember a thing. But, he did vividly remember the dream he had. His body was frozen and he could not move a muscle. Tony quickly wiggled his toes and his fingers. Thank God. I’m not paralyzed he thought. He peeked under the blanket and saw that he was naked and so was Helen lying next to him. The dream seemed so real at times.

He could picture Doris, Carole and little Jenna before him all white as they chanted his name. They had said he lied to them and Jenna was naked. He remembered her pale naked body sliding up and down his……Oh Jeez….his hard prick.

It seemed so real yet he must have been dreaming it. Maybe he was losing his mind. He tried to slide over and sit up and almost fell from the bed. His head was about to explode.

“Good morning and Merry Christmas.” Helen said as she moved her hand over to touch his bare back.

“Oh God. My head is killing me. What did I drink last night?” He said trying to hide his eyes from the bright light coming through the window.

“Not much.” Helen lied. “Maybe it was all the sex we had last night?”

“Sex? Shit. I don’t remember any of it.” He moaned.

Helen laughed softly. “It was the best it has been for a long time.”

“Really?’ Tony asked. The dream kept coming back into his head. “You lied to me Tony. That’s the kind of man you are.” Here he was lying next to his wonderful wife on Christmas morning thinking about what a shit he had become.

“Helen. I have to tell you something.” He said. He knew she would probably kick him out of the house and he would lose his job but he did not want to have a dream again like the one he had last night.

“I’ve not been a nice man lately.” He said while looking down at his bare feet.

Helen smiled as she listened to his painful confession. She actually felt some pity for him as he told her about his infidelity with the four women.

“Don’t hold any of it against them.” He said. “It was all my doing. I took advantage of them.”

“I’ll pack my things and leave this morning.” He said as he tried to stand up.

“No Tony. You are not going anywhere except back in bed.” Helen said as she pulled him back under the sheets. “It’s Christmas and I forgive you. But, you have to promise that you will not be unfaithful to me anymore.”

“OH I PROMISE…” He started to say.

“Let me finish.” Helen said as her hand moved over his soft prick. “You cannot have sex with another woman unless I say it is OK.”

Tony looked at her puzzled. “You would allow me to have sex with another woman?”

Helen smiled as she moved her lips down to kiss the tip of his cock. “Yes. But, only if I can enjoy her as well.” Her mouth opened and surrounded the hot crown.

“I still must be dreaming.” Tony said out loud.

The day after Christmas Tony had insisted on the store being open even though the other stores had given their employees the day off. Tony was the first one at the store and stood by the door as the employees reported for work.

“Good Morning Mr. Roseman.” Jean from the accounting department said as she brushed the snow off her long coat.

“Merry Christmas Jean. Thanks for coming in early. I need you to cut some bonus checks for all the employees. Give them 10% more than last year. I need the checks before 8:30AM.”

“Mr. Roseman. Are you feeling alright?” Jean asked suspiciously.

“Yes Jean. I’ve never felt better. Now hurry. I want those checks in my hand before anyone arrives.”

Jean hurried into her small office. Tony looked out to see the large Grocery Truck pull up. A burly man came out of the cab.

“Are you Tony Roseman?” The man asked.

“Yes.” Tony answered.

“I have 65 turkeys for you.”

“Great. Would you unload them right here by the front door?”

“Sure.” The man said. “Kind of late giving them out this year, huh?”

“I guess you could say that.” Tony laughed.

The cold didn’t bother Tony as he stood by the door handing out the bonus checks and a turkey to every employee who showed up. They all were totally shocked but very thankful when he told them they have the day off with pay.

“Why thank you Mr. Roseman.” Connie said with a big smile. He had noticed that only her, Carole, Doris and Jenna were the only ones not really taken back by his generosity.

Tony gave the last check and turkey to Jean and put a CLOSED sign on the door. He locked it and hurried home to his wife who promised him a surprise. He ran into the house and found a note by the stairway.

“Santa has left you some special gifts upstairs. Make sure you remove you clothes as you follow the red ribbon.”

Tony saw the red ribbon lying on the stairway. He picked up the end and followed it. He smiled as he slipped off his shirt. A few more steps he pushed off his trousers. He pushed his boxers off as he followed the ribbon to the master bedroom door. He read another sign.

“DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS.”

Tony quickly pushed open the door and stared at the sight before him.

Lying naked on the bed were five women. Helen, Carole, Doris. Jenna and Connie. Around their breasts and lower stomachs were red ribbons with large bows.

“Merry Christmas Tony!” They all shouted at the same time.

“God. I don’t know which present to open first.” Tony joked as he moved over to the bed.

“It doesn’t matter dear. You will enjoy them all at the same time.” Helen laughed.

Carole looked over at Tony’s expanding Prick. “He’s not Tiny Tim.” They all laughed.

Slickman
Slickman
8,168 Followers