A Christmas Fantasy and a NYE orgy

Story Info
A new friend joins us for a threesome and orgy.
2.7k words
4.28
12.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So since Jason and I have started swinging, we've sexually explored quite about with each other and with other people. So I wanted to get him talking more about his sexual fantasies. He explained that one of his biggest turn-ons was ass-to-mouth. At first when he said that, I thought he was joking cause I have done that before with him. I told him we do it more often if that's what he wanted.

Then he explained that what he really wanted, was ass-to-mouth from another girl. Jason told me the mental image of me sucking his cock after anally fucking another girl was the sluttiest thing he could think of for me to do. And of course, I love the idea of being his hot little slut. So that got me scheming.

In March, the night Lexi and I had planned our threesome with Jason, we meet Angela, a stripper at the strip club. She is very sexy with a touch of sleaziness, and curly bright red hair, smooth pale skin with a few tattoos, nice round ass and cute tits, but not quite as perky as mine. She had heard about our plans for the night was intrigued and willing to join us. It seemed like a great opportunity, but at that time we just weren't as openly explorative as we are now and wanted to get to know Angela more.

In hind sight, that was a good decision. As we got to know her a bit, we found out she had a boyfriend who was quite shady. She claimed he was a drug dealer with a mean streak. She had tried to leave him a few times, but since she works at the club, he always knew where she would be. We decided at the time, it was best to keep her at an arm's length to avoid any drama. But we kept in touch with her, just being friendly and some text flirting and some pic trading.

It wasn't too long though, that she was finally able to get rid of her sleazy boyfriend, he finally got caught and was incarcerated and facing a long sentence. She felt a huge sense of relief and freedom. And she was really grateful that we had remained as friends throughout her ordeal. She was ecstatic to see me at the strip club in October for the amateur night, which she helped made such a fun night for me. And we elevated our flirtatious text messaging after that night quite a bit.

So I talked to Angela about Jason's two girl ass-to-mouth fantasy just to get some feedback from another girl. She said the idea sounded hot and that it would make a great Christmas "gift" for him. Of course I agreed that would be an awesome gift. When Angela asked who I was going to get to fulfill his fantasy, I suggested she should join us. She jumped at the opportunity and we began planning. We figured out the best day to do it, and everything else fell into place.

So December 14th was the day we planned on showing Jason just how much I was willing to do to prove I was his fantasy slut. We meet earlier in the day so we could prepare with the recommended sanitary regiment and just to have some girl time together. After properly cleansing, we fooled around a bit, playful kissing and groping, with a toy for Angela's ass to help her get relaxed. Once we were ready, each dressed in a sexy sheer black body stocking, we hailed for Jason to join us in the bedroom.

As he entered the room, he stood in a moment of awe, just staring as both of us. It was obvious he was instantly horny. We both took one of his hands and lead him to the bed, laid him back and pulled down his pants and briefs. As I've always done, I took his cock in my mouth and let him feel my mouth suckle his cock to get it fully erect and throb hard. Angela then took a turn to work her mouth up and down the nice cock, making sure to leave it sloppy wet and slick.

Once we could tell Jason was ready, Angela crawled up on the bed, posed herself on her hands and knees. I placed my hands on her sexy round ass and gentle spread her apart and spitting on her waiting asshole. Jason stood behind Angela and looked down, almost in disbelief as he angled his cock into Angela's ass and pushed in solid and steady. We both watched his cock disappear into Angela's ass. In almost slow-motion, she bucked her hips up, trying not to pull away to much from Jason but to control the depth herself.

A few moments later, his cock was buried in her ass down to the hilt. He moaned in pleasure, she squealed in delight, and I purred in anticipation. Jason pumped his cock a few times, I'm sure to enjoy the sensation of her tight ass and to ensure an even coating of her ass over his cock. He then slowly slide his cock out from her ass, a thin stream of her used spit still dropping from her ass to the tip of his cock. He held his cock in his hand and turned his hips toward me. He looked down at me as if to dare me to take his cock.

With my eyes locked with his, I opened my mouth and, without hesitation, began sucking his cock the way he likes me too. I reveled in the look of his eyes, as his "ultimate slut" fantasy was coming true, and that it was me doing it. After a few moments of sucking his cock, he wanted to do it again. He pulled out of my mouth and sunk his cock back into Angela's ass, one long thrust to bury it. Then out from her ass and down my mouth once again.

He went back and forth several times, her ass to my mouth, enjoying my new level of filthiness. As freely went back and forth, I slide my hand under Angela to finger her pink pussy. I felt her soaking wet and was able to use three fingers up inside her. Sometimes Jason and I filled both her holes together. It was during one of these times that Angela finally came. Her body tightened, back arched, head thrown back, and flooding over my fingers.

Her bodies reaction on Jason's cock also pushed him over the edge. Thrusting back and forth, he started to cum, flooding Angela's ass to the point the creamy mess leaked down over my fingers too. I freed my fingers from her quivering pussy and began licking them clean. Licking the mix of her juices and his cum from my fingers first, then leaning down to lick the mix from his cock, and finally licking her creampie ass. Letting my tongue deftly drill into her ass, as Jason admired my slutty desires.

After I was done cleaning them up, Angela and I curled together on the bed and I kissed Angela to thank her for her participation. The taste of her and Jason still fresh on my lips, but I'm sure she liked it just as much as I did. Jason came to lay next to Angela to spoon us both and revel in his sexual conquest. Then Angela asked something completely unexpected, she asked if she was going to get a chance to suck Jason from my ass. It wasn't discussed that the ass-to-mouth would be for both of us to do, but the smirk on Jason's face told me he wanted it too.

So I took the doggy position, ready for Jason's cock in my ass. It wasn't long before I felt him shove his cock into me, then quickly pull out and offer it to Angela. She was more than eager to suck his cock fresh from my ass. When Jason plunged his cock back into my ass, I pulled Angela up to kiss her deeply, our tongues wrestling together. Jason pulled out again and Angela and I both moved down to share his cock together. A few more times fucking my ass and each of us taking a turn to suck it, Jason slammed his cock back into Angela's ass.

Straight from her ass, she looked at me and sucked him off. Jason then fucked my ass again and I took my turn to suck his cock. Jason went back and forth a few times going ass-to-mouth for each of us, before we both started sucking his cock together. Jason indiscriminately took turns fucking us anally, it didn't seem to matter to Angela or I, as we both shared his cock together, passionately kissing in between the anal penetrations.

We each reached over to finger fuck each other as we eagerly slobbered on Jason's cock whenever he offered it. That lead us to re-position into a 69. We hungrily eat each other other and Jason had free access to us both anally. We devoured each other, leading to several orgasms, even Jason came again in my ass. I had a huge grin on my face, the night went way better than I had even imagined.

After we made sure we were each spent and fulfilled, we ordered pizza and just hung out a friends. We were more than interested in learning more about Angela. This is when we learned that Angela comes from a racist family and that she's always hated how her family had always prevented her from dating any black guys. She said shes always wanted to fuck a black man. So I told her about the triple date we had planned for New Year's Eve with Lexi and Jerrod, and Stephanie and Steven, and invited her to join us.

No one had any objections to a hot sexy girl joining us for the evening. The more the merrier was the theme of the night after all. The night started off at a swinger friendly club Steph and Steve know about. We all had some drinks and flirted with each other, even flirted with others at the club. The sexual energy was free flowing.

Sometime before midnight though, we ended back at Steph/Steven's place. Angela of course had be flirting heavily with Jerrod and Steven, and now had an evil grin on her face. She took the initiative and began to make out with both black guys. The rest of us looked on to see where things would go. We watched as she fell to her knees to pull out two hard black cocks so she could takes turns sucking on them with glee.

Lexi came up behind me and caressed me, let her hand slide down inside my pants to rub my clit. She slowly stripped me naked, groping me, as Angela stood naked in front of her two black admirers. Angela bent over to suck one and let the other fuck her as Lexi pulled me onto the bed and lifted her skirt. Lexi slide off her panties and straddled my face, her wet sweet juicy cunt pressed to my mouth. "Make me cum slut." she said as she started to grind herself on my mouth.

I began using my tongue to swirl in and out her pussy and she tugged on my nipples. I felt someone crawl between my legs and began to lick my own wet slit. I could tell it wasn't Jason, must have been Stephanie. It felt so smooth and slinky, it made me squirm. With Lexi sitting on my face, I couldn't see anything, but heard so much going on, I figured everyone must be having some fun. Lexi feed me her horny pussy, rubbing her swollen clit till she came. Her exploding pussy nearly drowning me, I was forced to gulp a large mouthful.

With my pussy still being licked and fingered heavily, Lexi finishes cumming on my face, and pulls me up to kiss me. I get to look around the room and see Stephanie between my thighs having her way with my hungry cunt and Jason behind her frantically fucking her. Angela was on the floor still taking two black cocks from either end. Lexi then pins me on the bed and lays on top of me so we can 69.

I plant my face in her pussy again, lapping my tongue up and down hungrily and she the same to me. I take a peek and see Stephanie now sucking Jason's cock. After some time, I feel a cock start to push against my pussy and Lexi starts to suck on my clit. And a black cock starts to slide into Lexi's pussy, I look up to see Steven shoving his way into Lexi. I nibble on Lexi's clit as the cock in my face pounds into her.

The cock fucking me must be Jerrod's, it feels like it. Nice and hard, and enthusiastic. Lexi and I being fucked together, and teasing each other, writhing our bodies till I feel her shiver again, her orgasm fuels my own. We cum together moaning like whores caressing each other, with cocks banging away. Then I hear Jason mutter something, I didn't quite hear it all.

But Steven lays on the bed and pull me on top of him to ride his cock. As soaking wet as I was, I slide down his cock easy enough, feeling it stretch me a bit, but able to fit it all inside. Jerrod steps in front of me and wags his cock in my face as a cue to suck it. I happily agree and engulf it down my mouth and buck back and forth a bit to work both cocks. I feel some hands pull my hair back, and Jason whispers in my ear. "I know this is something you've wanted for a long time slut."

One hand grabbing my hair, one wrapped around my throat, I feel him pushing his cock into my ass. Inching back and forth, hard but forceful. His cock working deeper into my ass. Feeling all three holes being filled at the same time, my body trembling in anticipation and erotic pleasure. All three cocks independently fucking me, I try to writhe in a rhythm to get them all together, but each guy is just fucking away.

"Take it like a good fucking whore baby." I hear Jason whispering in my ear. "I know you love being fucked like a cockbitch, take it all now and cum like a good slut." My head swoons, still trying to so-ordinate all three cocks until I start to cum. I start to cum uncontrollably. Moaning and bucking wildly, each time I feel a cock punch into me, my body ripples for each one. They each impale me in different speeds, rhythms, depths, roughness. But it all makes me cum over and over again.

After what seems like forever, I limply fall over on to the bed, then slump off it to the floor. I can feel my body as a quivering mass of flesh, unable to control my movements, unable to talk even, I just mumbled something about feeling used like a slut for the new year. Jason crawls to the floor to cuddle with me and kiss me lovely on the back of my neck. We snuggled while the others finished off whatever they were doing. When I finally sat up to look over the bed, Angela and Stephanie where both next to each other doggy style, Lexi behind them fingering them both in both holes, and Steven and Jerrod in front of them getting sucked.

Afterward, we realized it was past midnight and we had missed the countdown. No one seemed to be disappointed though. But we were all hungry, worked up an appetite. It was about 2 am, we got dressed and went to Denny's.

After that night, Jason and I got kind of close to Angela. I know she wanted to finally find a nice guy to date, but we had talked about maybe asking her to join us in a poly-type relationship. Unfortunately, things didn't work out that way.