My First MMF

Story Info
Story told in first person by me (wife) in her first MMF.
1k words
4.01
44.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years I have had a fantasy of two men at once. My husband and I talked about it and would have the hottest sex after our discussions. He told me that he would be happy to make my fantasy come true and we would talk about what we would do with another man.

We were planning to take a trip to the mountains for a couple days. Hubby surprised me by putting an ad up looking for our third. He went through hundreds of emails and found one worth messaging. Hubby texted J several times before I read the messages and worked up the courage to text. Our initial messages were just getting to know each other, then we sent J pictures of me. We sent pictures of my boobs, ass and pussy. I was so excited by it.

That night I was so turned on that I was giving Hubby head while he sent a video to J. Hubby and I had amazing sex that night.

Hubby and J worked out a meeting while we were in the mountains.

Hubby and I got to the hotel the afternoon before our scheduled meeting. We enjoyed ourselves and Hub enjoyed another blowjob (he was getting a lot more of those since we started planning our MMF).

We were scheduled to meet J at lunchtime the next day. I was so anxious I barely slept, I was so horny that I masturbated at least three times through the night. I would think about having two dicks, being fucked in my pussy and mouth, while I fingered myself and rubbed my clit to orgasm.

Finally, the day of our meeting came.

We met in a bar around lunchtime, the meeting was awkward at first....what do you say to a stranger who has seen you naked and blowing your husband?

I had a couple beers to loosen up and the guys made small talk. I talked much more because my nerves would not allow silence.

We walked back to the hotel. We first sat on the couch, Hub had me stand up in front of them to show off my ass in my leggings. Once I felt their hands on my ass, a moan escaped my lips.

After Hub and J stripped, I took of my leggings and top...leaving just the lace black bra. I took Hub's dick into my mouth and sucked hard while rubbing J's dick with my hand.

Hub got up from the couch and walked behind me, I felt the cold slick lube run down my ass before he eased the butt plug into place. My pussy was throbbing and my mind became only focused on the pleasure and need filling my body.

Hubby led me to the bed and began to fuck my pussy while I eagerly sucked J's cock.

I became a cock hungry slut.

Hubby left his position behind me and I was rolled onto my back with my butt at the edge of the bed. J went down on me, finger fucking my pussy while licking and sucking my clit. Hubby knelt next to my head and shoved his dick in my mouth to muffle my moans and screams. Having J eating my pussy and Hubby fucking my mouth pushed me further into climax.

I rode my husband while J recovered from an orgasm and I squirted, I ran to the bathroom to clean up.

I knelt in front of my hubby and J and took their dicks in each hand, I took turns sucking and allowing them to shove their cock as far as it would go down my throat.

I have never felt as desired or as horny as I did that afternoon.

When hubby laid on the bed, I crawled between his legs and took his cock into my mouth, I was doing my best to suck him dry. I begged for him to take my ass but he wasn't ready. I was shocked when he told J he could fuck my ass.

I felt J climb onto the bed behind me with my ass in the air and slide himself into my ass. I had no thought other than my need to be fucked any and every way possible. Sucking my hubby while he watched another man fuck my ass, feeling their dicks swell inside me pushed me into oblivion.

We moved into 69 where J lay on me, pushing his cock down my throat while eating my pussy and fingering me. Hubby played with my tits and rubbed ice across them. I was pushed over the edge and squirted.

The guys had to keep a hand over my mouth or a dick down my throat to keep me semi quiet.

After the guys were done with me, my body still needed more. We walked J out and hubby and I returned to the room.

Hubby was so hot from our fuck session that he fucked my pussy hard until I came again all over his throbbing cock.

The entire experience was so powerful and left me so well fucked that individual events have become clouded and run together. I had no sense of time, I was not aware of them coming or how many times I came. I know that it was the most powerful sexual experience of my life and I am waiting for hubby to arrange our second. The next time I won't drink as much alcohol to settle my nerves, maybe that will help me keep the series of events clear for the retelling.

I thought we had made it through our tryst without being caught, except when we turned in the room key the next morning.

When I handed the room key over to the lady working the front desk, she asked what room we were in (we were in the first room closest to the front desk)......she laughed uncontrollably when I told her. Apparently I was too loud and hubby and J did a horrible job keeping my mouth occupied.