A Christmas I Will Never Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber got down on her knees in front of me and rubbed her hands up and down over the top of my jeans on my upper thighs. She grasped at the outsides edged of my jeans along my hips and started to pull. I was frozen for a second, but eventual lifted my hips up enough for her to slide my jeans down and off. I was so nervous that my legs snapped shut as she finally pulled the material off of my ankles.

Amber edged in further and gently opened my legs with her hands just staring up my legs and at my pussy. "So Sexy." She moaned out, as her hands continued rubbing over my bare legs getting closer and closer to my crotch.

Amber guided my legs open even more and leaned her head in. She kissed from my knees to my panties up and down both inner thighs, as my hands came to rest of the back of her head. I felt her hands slide up and reach to my sides again, as she grasped the material of my panties. She pulled on them hinting for me to lift my hips up to get them off.

As nervous and panicked as I was, I obliged and lifted my hips. Amber was staring at me deeply in the eyes as she was sliding my panties down my legs, until they were completely off.

Her mouth went right back onto my thighs, while her hands slid up and in-between my legs, touching my pussy for the first time. I gasped when her fingers hit my clit, as her mouth was seductively kissing and licking its way up. Before I could even say yes, or no, or wait, or be concerned, or do anything. Amber's mouth hit my dripping wet pussy. Her tongue slid up from my slit to my clit in a long slow draw out lick. My body shook and my heart leapt, as she did this motion time and time again.

I was gasping for air as her tongue ran up and down my slit. I was so aroused and so turned on as her face dove deeper and deeper into me. Her fingers would rub and swirl round my clit, as her tongue licked up and down my pussy. I was dripping wet, moaning and groaning, cupping my own tits, watching her eating me out. Her nose peaking over the top of my pussy, her eyes staring deeply into mine as her tongue worked on pleasuring me.

"Oh Amber. Amber, Yah just like that." I moaned out.

She was surely not shy, but inexperienced and was trying her best to make sure she got every bit of my pussy pleased, while getting it dripping wet with saliva. Her tongue working me, licking me, swirling around me and trying to bring me closer to orgasm. I moaned out each time she hit the right spot or did something that sent chills throughout my body.

Amber reached her arms under my legs, grasping behind my knees pulling me more forward and off of the couch further. She leaned further in and this time she didn't hold back. She was taking a crash course in eating pussy and I was her muse. Amber struck her tongue deep inside of me, swirling it around and then licking up and down me, as I heard the giant sucking sounds she was making. I was dripping wet and feeling like I was going to explode as I looked down upon her beautiful face buried deep in my loins.

"Oh, fuck. Oh yes, yes, yes!" I cried out as she began to work my pussy better than any man had done before.

"Yes, Amber. Just like that! Right there! Yes, right there!" I shrieked out as her tongue brought me closer and closer to cumming.

"Finger me." I cried out. With her responding to my demands, by sliding two fingers inside of me.

She pulled her face away from my pussy, staring at me erotically and her hand and arm rocked back and forth, pumping her fingers deep in and out of my wet, wide-open pussy. "Yah, Baby. Just like that. Just like that." I moaned out time and time again, as my hips started rocking back and forth.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!" I cried out as my mouth hung wide open, head back. Hips rocking back and forth.

"I'm going to cum!!!" Spewed from my lips one last time, as her face dove back onto my clit, while her fingers kept ramming in and out of me.

I started shaking and my stomach muscled clinched as I began cumming all over her fingers

"Amber! Fuck. Fuck! Fuck. I'm cumming!" I cried out, as my body lifted off the couch cushion pushing my pussy further onto her mouth.

"Holy fuck! I cried out as she slowed her momentum down and just lightly held her mouth over my clit.

As I came down from my orgasm, I pulled Amber on top of my body kissing her deeply. I could tase my pussy all over her lips as we kissed. I wanted more. I wanted her to go back down on me again. I need to feel her eating me out again, but I knew it was my turn. I rolled Amber off of my body and onto the broke part of the couch. As her body laid on the cushion, the couch made a thud. I slid down off of the couch and got right in-between her legs. I was absolutely petrified, as I had never been face to face with a pussy, let alone ate one out. But after what she just did to me, I wanted to return the favor.

I pulled at Amber's thong, sliding it down, revealing her sexy tight, light-colored pussy, with that little patch of hair over the top. I pulled her legs a bit further to me as she adjusted herself into a more upright position and even though I was panicked, I was going to make her cum

I softly kissed my way up her inner thigh. My eyes never veering away from looking at her pussy. I was in awe, yet sheer terror of now knowing what it was like to be coming face to face with a vagina. I stuck my tongue out and softly and gently licked it, right under the patch of hair, all the way down. I pulled back for a second taking a good long look at it before diving in again. I licked it slowly and softly right at her entrance. Rocking my head back and forth as my tongue danced around her lips.

I opened my mouth all the way open and placed every bit of my lips over her lips and swirled my tongue around in circles, almost making figure eights as I heard her start moaning louder and louder. I had no idea what I was doing, but I know what I liked done to me, so I was trying to suck it as if I had all the experience in the world.

I licked, sucked and rubbed her pussy, getting her dripping wet, as I listened to her moan "Oh my god Jenny. Oh my god!"

I licked hard, long and deep up and down her slit, around her clit and slid my tongue inside of her the best I could. The only noise in the room, was her light moans and the sounds of slurping and sucking as I continued eating her out.

Amber moaned louder and louder; deeper and deeper as I knelt down, looking up at her as she grasped and pulled at her tits. I knew I was pleasuring her and it was a turn on knowing I was getting her off. Amber reached down with one hand and grabbed my hair, as her body was reacting to my lips and tongue pleasing her.

"Jenny, Jenny, Jenny!" She cried out as her legs started to shake.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She cried out as her legs started thrusting and shaking.

I could taste her release and felt the dripping wet juices flow from deep inside of her. I kept softly and slowly licking her pussy, as she started to come down from her orgasm. Just proud of myself that I had made this beautiful woman cum. But I didn't stop. I just kept licking and sucking all around her pussy and clit, getting myself aroused and soaking wet in the process. I could not believe how much of a turn on it was to be face deep in her pussy making her squirm and moan, because of my tongue. I stayed down on her for about 3 more minutes when she started to get close again.

I pulled my mouth away and slid my pointer finger inside of her. Feeling how tight and warm her pussy was. It was erotic feeling a pussy that tight, since mine hadn't been that tight for years. I fingered her listening to her gasping and groaning for air, as I watched her body react to me penetrating her digitally.

"Fuck Jenny!" She cried out. "Lick me!" As she legs spread as wide open as she could get them. My face dove back down onto her clit, as I continued finger fucking her pussy until she came again.

This time she pulled my face from deep in-between her legs bringing me up to kiss her. Amber swung her body to lay flat on the couch, pulling my body up and on top of her. I adjusted myself and we laid side to side, kissing deeply as our warm bodies pressed against one another. We were both still so turned on and horny, as our tongues swirled around each other's mouths.

Amber and I laid there kissing, touching and eventually fingering each other, until we both came again. Bringing our passions down to a soft loving after sex kiss. It was one of the most erotic nights of my life. We laid naked for a while, just holding each other, being in the moment and developing an unexpected lust for one another. The likes I hadn't seen in a long time.

When we finally looked at the time, we realized she was already 20 minutes late for returning to work. We quickly got dressed, but managed to kiss deeply at the door before we walked out. We walked in a heated fast pace almost scared like we had gotten caught. When we got back upstairs at the top of the escalator, Jenny leaned in and placed a soft wet kiss on my cheek. We were both in such a panic that we didn't even exchange numbers. I walked fast and quickly to the exit heading out to my car. I left the mall in great haste and drove home, still not having secured any gifts for my mom or my nieces.

After the Holidays came and went, I went back to the mall several times, at varying hours to find Amber. But I never saw her again. I finally mustered up the courage one day to ask the lady behind the counter when she was working again. The lady told me Amber was a seasonal employee and her last day was Christmas Eve. No one there that day had any idea on how to contact her, or knew where she lived.

I left the store that day deflated. I wanted to see her again. I wanted to make love to her again and I wanted her in my life. I spent weeks trying to find her online, but I didn't have her last name. I was always hoping one day my phone would ring and it would be her; or I stumble into her at a restaurant, or another store, but it never happened.

I don't know if Amber had been truthful with me, that she had never experienced another woman prior to seducing me, or if the heat of the moment that night, led us both to experiment with the same sex. Either way, she was the only woman I had ever slept with and as disappointed as I am that I never got to see her again, she gave me a Christmas I will never forget. And a taste of an unexpected love.

The end.

12