A Christmas Tail

Story Info
Jenny discovers the Morgan family secret.
13.5k words
4.65
37.6k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers

*All characters over the age of eighteen*

Chapter 1

December 23, 10:45 pm

A lamp shed soft light through the cozy basement. A red silk scarf over the shade cast the room in a pink haze, making Jenny Lynn think of a French brothel. She eagerly awaited the arrival of her boyfriend, who was upstairs dutifully bidding his parents and sister good night. In a few minutes he would come down and they would finally have the alone time she'd been seeking for more than a week.

Joining Ben on his trip home for Christmas had been a last minute decision, owing mainly to her flight being cancelled at the last minute due to a freak snow storm. It was either go with him for the holiday or spend it alone in her dorm. Her parents had reluctantly agreed, but made her promise to come home for a couple weeks after New Years.

Jenny had been warmly welcomed by Ben's family, though she had this nagging feeling that she was intruding. Despite Ben's many reassurances that his family was happy that she was with them, Jenny couldn't shake the feeling that his mother was a bit miffed. She chalked it up to the fact that Ben's mother, Joan, must have guessed that the pair were sleeping together. Oh poor Mrs. Morgan, your little boy has grown up and has sex!

The thought brought a smile to Jenny's lips. She padded around in the basement bedroom that was sparse, but functional, in her full length flannel pyjamas. The basement was warm enough, but it gave off a cold feeling despite all the efforts to make it welcoming. She opened her suitcase once more and looked at the lingerie she had packed, planning to wear it on Christmas Eve. She felt her pulse race at the thought of Ben seeing her in it.

The door at the top of the stairs opened and a moment later Ben appeared out of the darkness, a broad smile on his face. He raced to her side and took her in his arms and planted a wet kiss on her lips. She eagerly pressed her bosom into his chest, feeling the warmth of his body.

"Did Mommy read you your favorite bedtime story?" Jenny teased.

It was clear that Ben's mother had a soft spot for him, doting on him incessantly. Long hugs, lingering touches, they even quickly separated when she found them alone in a room. Jenny even caught the woman staring at her son in a manner Jenny could only call longing. It was odd to see such wistful glances and to hear soft sighs coming from his mother, but Jenny shook it off, chalking it up to the woman missing her son. Ben hadn't made it home for Thanksgiving and with school two thousand miles away, it wasn't often they got to see him in person.

"Oh you know she did!" Ben laughed. "She read me the tale of the monster in the basement."

"Oh yeah? Did the monster lure a handsome man down into the depths of the house and then do unspeakably naughty things to him that he loved and never wanted to escape from?"

"Oh shit, maybe I should go up and ask her to read me that one!" Ben turned as if he were going to leave, but Jenny pulled him back, planting another wet kiss on his mouth with her full lips.

She ground her pussy into his thigh as Ben slipped an arm around her and grabbed her plump ass cheeks, pulling her into him harder. Their kissing grew hotter and quickly Jenny fell back into the bed, Ben landing on top of her.

"God, I've been wanting to fuck you all day long. I can't wait anymore!"

"I know babe. God, you were looking so hot in your dress. My dad couldn't keep his eyes off of you."

"Neither could your mother," Jenny teased.

Joan Morgan had given her a long levelling look when she showed up at dinner wearing the red party dress. Jenny Lynn was a buxom gal with curves in all the right places. A dress like the one she wore sparked the imagination and made men, and some women, want nothing more than to take it off the wearer. It was clear that Joan had not been prepared for Jenny's sensuality to be so openly displayed.

Jealousy from other women was not new to Jenny Lynn. She'd felt it ever since she started developing early. But she couldn't understand the icy cool vibe she got from Ben's mother, clearly she wasn't competing with Joan for the kind of attention Jenny was looking for.

It's not that Joan was anything to overlook. Jenny couldn't get over how well Ben's mother was built. She had luxurious chestnut hair that hung in waves about her shoulders, ivory skin and piercing light blue eyes. She had that classic hourglass figure with full breasts and a trim waist that was punctuated by a tight, round ass and long, sexy legs.

Erin, Ben's older sister, had complimented her on the dress before dinner began.

"Oh wow! You look incredibly hot! My brother is one lucky guy. Try not to shake the house down tonight."

Jenny had felt herself blush, realizing now that everyone in the family was aware that she and Ben were lovers. She wasn't ashamed, she just hadn't expected it to be a topic of conversation. She looked up and saw Ben's father, Eric, trying to hide a smile. Jenny saw where her boyfriend got his good looks and hoped that in another twenty years Ben looked as good.

That she felt an attraction to Mr. Morgan didn't surprise Jenny Lynn. She'd attracted the attention of older men ever since she entered high school. She'd mostly steered clear of them, at her mother's insistence, but there had been a couple of occasions where she'd indulged her curiosity and hadn't been disappointed. Jenny knew that if she'd met Eric as a stranger she'd have encouraged his lustful looks and who knows where that would lead.

Over dinner Erin announced her husband Jared wouldn't be able to make it until Christmas morning. Jenny watched as Ben and his mother feigned disappointment, Eric hiding a smile behind his hand.

"Looks like we'll have our traditional Christmas Eve celebrations then," Joan offered.

"Looks like it," Ben agreed.

The oddities of the Morgan family fled from her mind as Ben slipped his hand under the flannel top and found her swollen breast, playing with her nipple until it became rigid. She felt her pussy glow and warm from his attention and moaned in encouragement.

"God, I love your big tits," he hissed, pushing his face into her soft pillows.

"That's because they remind you of your mother," she teased, pushing him onto his back and straddling his waist. She felt his cock twitch at her words, another drop in the bucket of evidence that her boyfriend had some 'mommy' fantasies in the bedroom. She didn't mind the particular kink, she had her own illicit desires that revved her motor.

Jenny pulled her top off, exposing her heavy breasts to her boyfriend. They swayed as she threw the garment to the side of the bed, her nipples stiffening in the cool air. Her large, pink areolas wrinkled in excitement. Ben reached up and palmed her breasts, his hands warm on her skin as he massaged her flesh and tweaked her stiffened tips.

"Oh christ, Jenny, you are so fucking hot!"

She ground her soft ass into his midsection, feeling his stiff cock against her cheeks. Jenny loved his thick cock from the first time she'd sucked it, even more when he pushed it into her willing, wanton pussy. Their sex life had been varied and adventurous, each time he made her come easily and thoroughly.

Leaning forward, she pressed her round tits into his face where Ben began to suck on them eagerly. He pawed at her, feeling the soft curves of her breasts and squeezed them deliciously. Jenny let him suckle upon her for a minute, but her yearning cunt needed more and she rolled to his side and reached for his cock. She found the lump of steel and curled her fingers around it, giving it a teasing stroke.

"Come on, baby," Jenny whined. "I need you so bad!"

Ben flipped over and kissed her deeply, shucking his sweats and his cock sprang free. Jenny smiled, licking her lips as she looked at his pussy pleaser. She could see a drop of clear liquid oozing from the tip, evidence that he was just as eager as she was. Reaching out, she thumbed the drop and then pulled her hand to her mouth. Letting out a sexy moan, she was eager for more.

"Eat my pussy, baby," she pleaded. Pushing her pyjama bottoms down, Jenny revealed her toned stomach and flaring hips. A patch of curly blond hair between her legs covered her eager slit. Spreading her thighs, she parted her lips to reveal her pink gash, making Ben's eyes light up in desire.

Ben dove for her cunt, spearing his tongue between her slick folds. He lashed at her, tasting her flowing cream and getting drunk on the taste of her pussy. He growled deeply as he devoured her. Jenny sighed loudly, stroking his wavy dark hair, as she pulled her legs back and opened herself to him fully.

Jenny loved the noisy way Ben licked at her slit. He was always eager for her beaver and loved to smear her wetness all over his face. She felt her first come approaching, but wanted something more.

"Lay back and let me suck you while you eat me," she said, sitting up.

Ben lay down on the bed and then Jenny was lifting one leg over his face. She sank her bottom down until her pussy lips were planted on his mouth and he began to tongue her once more. Taking hold of his cock, Jenny stroked it a few times before she wrapped her pouty lips around the crown and gave it a loving suck.

Jenny loved to give head. She had dreamed of giving a boy, any boy, a blowjob long before she ever had a prick in her mouth. Now, a few years and many blowjobs later, she still savored the taste of a thick, stiff cock. Ben moaned his appreciation as she worked him further into her hot, moist mouth. She bathed his shaft with her tongue as she took him deeper and deeper.

Ben was sending electric jolts through her body. She loved to feel his tongue lodge deep inside her channel. His lips rubbed against her labia and the stubble on his chin tickled her clit when she flexed her tummy and ground the nubbin against him. Jenny's pussy was creaming steadily and the smell of her aroused cunt filled the room.

"Oh fuck, you suck so good," Ben gasped. "I'm not going to last long," he warned.

Jenny took that as her cue and she was determined to make him come in her mouth. She pressed her lips tightly to the velvet skin of his iron hard rod, stroking him wetly, as if her mouth were a virgin's pussy. Her tongue teased the sensitive spot on the underside of the head and she felt him jerk. Cradling his heavy, sperm filled, nuts, she rolled them between her fingers and encouraged them to spill their treasure.

"Oh shit," Ben hissed.

Jenny felt his cock surge and his load race up the underside of his shaft. A second later she tasted his salty load as it spilled into her mouth. Swallowing, she drank down his jizz greedily and slurped up the few drops that had spilled from her mouth. She bathed his shaft lazily, storking him to keep him hard as he redoubled his efforts between her thighs.

Ben tongued her gash with purpose now. He flicked his tongue across her clit and slid a finger into her gaping hole. Jenny let out a squeal as he pressed his long finger into her body, humping back to meet the invader.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Jenny moaned. "Just like that baby!"

Ben kept a steady pace on her clit and squeezed her ass cheek hard, pulling it to the side to give himself more room. His finger strayed over her bunghole and Jenny shivered in delight. Breaths later Jenny was humping at his face, grinding her clit against his outstretched tongue while his finger pressed deeper into her cunt.

"Oh baby! I'm coming on your face!"

Jenny let loose and her explosion washed over her. She soaked Ben's face with her cream as he lapped at her slit. Aftershocks rocked her body and she jerked uncontrollably as he touched sensitive spots with his probing tongue.

Slumping over, she lay next to him, her hand still holding his semi hard cock. It took her a few minutes to catch her breath, basking in the afterglow of the much needed orgasm. All day long she had been looking forward to it and Ben did not disappoint her.

"Ready for round two?" she asked after their breathing had settled.

"You know it!"

Jenny sat up and concentrated her efforts on his cock. He watched her as she stroked his prick, bringing it back to full mast.

"You have a wonderful dick, baby. I just love it. I like the way it feels in my hand, my pussy-"

"Your mouth?" he interjected.

"Oh you know it! Momma always said I had an oral fixation."

"I'm so glad you chose this over cigarettes."

Jenny made a sour face, "Oh, cigarettes are gross. And much too small! I need something thick in my mouth, like this." She gave his cock a meaningful squeeze.

Once more she sucked him into her wet mouth, drawing her lips out as she pulled back. Ben groaned in delight and thrust his hips at her face.

"But you've already had my mouth, now it's time for you to please my pussy."

"I thought I just did that?" he teased.

"Not with this you haven't." Jenny sat up and moved to sit astride him. She lodged the fat head between the lips of her plump, swollen pussy. She rubbed the head against her clit, sighing softly.

"Now, Mr. Morgan, I'm going to fuck you." For a brief moment she had a vision of Ben's father and she saw his handsome face with the flecks of gray in his beard. Her pussy gushed at the thought and then she sat up a little higher so that she could slide down over him.

Jenny groaned loudly as his thick fucker stretched her tight pussy. She loved the feel of a cock sliding into her for the first time. Her sugar walls wrapped around every inch of his shaft, feeling every bump and throbbing vein. Ben took hold of her hips and pulled her down, driving himself inside of her.

"Oh damn," Ben moaned. "You are blowing my mind baby!"

"Making me wait ten days for a proper fuck, you should be put in jail," she teased.

"It's better every time," he murmured.

Jenny lowered herself until she felt his pubic hairs tickling her ass. She ground her hips against him, stirring her insides with his heavenly prick. Leaning back, she braced herself against his thighs and then thrust her hips forward. His cock touched every nerve in her slit, making her pussy gush again.

Leaning forward once more, she rose up and then slammed down onto him. The preliminaries were over and she needed to chase that demon. Ben grabbed her swinging tits, squeezing them until they ached deliciously as she rode him like a wild stallion. The room was filled with the wet, slippery sounds of his cock slamming into her sodden cunt and skin slapping against skin.

"Oh fuck!" Jenny cried out. "Fuck me baby!"

Ben fucked her through a quick orgasm, but another wave was building and it was much bigger. Jenny reached up and pinched her own nipple hard, the pain adding to the pressure that was building. Her pussy clamped down on his cock and she felt his mushroom head pushing into her with each stroke.

Her orgasm washed over her, threatening to drown her in the delirious delight. Her whole body was alive with electricity as each wave of pleasure sent her into orbit. Ben was incredibly hard inside of her, obviously close to his own release.

"Where do you want to come?" she asked breathlessly, his cock still pounding into her, but now he had taken over the work with his thrusting hips.

"I want to fuck your tits," Ben gasped.

Jenny slid off of him, his cock plopping out with a loud slurp. She lay back on the bed and reached between her legs. Her fingers came back wet and slimy and she rubbed it into the valley between her boobs. Holding her round tits together, she offered him her cleavage to slide his cock into. Ben straddled her chest and aimed his red, angry prick at her mouth watering tits.

"Oh that's it baby," he groaned as his cock pushed into her pillowy flesh.

He towered over her, his ass flexing as he drove into her chest. Jenny opened her mouth and licked at the head that appeared between her squished flesh, tasting herself on him. She wet him with her saliva, adding to the lube that made his passage easier. She loved the feel of a prick between her tits, almost as much as she loved giving head.

Not many women could give as good a tit fuck as Jenny. Erin, Ben's sister, certainly didn't have the girls for it. His mother, Joan, could pull it off with ease. Her tit's were big, soft mounds ready to welcome a hot prick. A thought flashed in Jenny's mind and she wondered if his love of tit fucking stemmed from his mother's prodigious chest.

"That's it baby," she whispered huskily, "fuck mommy's big boobs."

Ben groaned loudly and she felt his shaft jerk and shake. He thrust at her faster, working himself to his release in a frenzy. At last he surged forward, the head of his cock just under her chin as he blasted her neck with his hot seed. The gooey, sticky jizz splattered and coated her skin. Droplets sprayed everywhere, landing on her arms, hands and face. Ben pulled back and she stroked his cock, urging out the last of his load.

Afterward they lay in bed, Jenny's body pressed close against his. It was the soft quietness in the afterglow of sex that lovers share their secrets. Jenny had thought to ask him about his Oedipal fantasies, but Ben spoke first.

"Tomorrow night is Christmas Eve," he began. "It is very important that everyone stays in their room after we go to bed."

Jenny laughed incredulously. "I know about Santa, dummy."

"It's not that. We are just a very superstitious family. No one is allowed out of their rooms, okay?"

"Or what? Santa won't bring me presents?"

"No, it's my parents," he tried to explain, his words coming slowly.

"What is it?" Jenny asked, propping herself on her elbow.

"I don't know. I just know that ever since I was a kid and even now, when I come home from school, those are the rules. You have to promise, once you come down for bed, you won't go wandering, okay?"

Jenny gave him a long stare, not understanding at all. She felt there was something she wasn't being told, but Ben didn't seem like he was going to spill it.

"So after you come down here and we do this," she gestured to the bed where they had just made love, "you'll go back upstairs and I'm to stay here?"

"No, I won't come down tomorrow night. When it's bed time I'll go to bed and stay there."

Jenny frowned. She had a surprise for him in her suitcase and she had planned to give it to him tomorrow night. His first gift of Christmas, so to speak.

"I don't like this rule," she pouted.

"I know, it's silly, but it's my parents' rule."

Jenny agreed reluctantly, promising twice that she wouldn't sneak out of her bedroom once lights were out.

Ben kissed her softly and pulled her close.

Chapter 2

December 24, 11:45 pm.

Jenny checked herself in the dresser mirror one last time. The Santa hat was perched on the top of her curly blond hair perfectly. Her lips were just as scarlet as the soft felt material of her cap. A black lace negligee draped over shoulders, the translucent material doing nothing to hide her soft, pillowy breasts encased in a black lace bra. Her thick nipples were at full attention, the dimple in the center of each rubbery tip begging for attention. Down below, past her trim tummy and curvy hips a triangle of material disappeared between her legs, swallowed up by the plump, pouty lips of her hungry cunt. In the back, the thong disappeared between the round cheeks of her bubbly ass.

Smiling to herself, Jenny knew there was no way Ben would be able to resist her. No matter the silly rules his parents had about Christmas Eve. She was going to give Ben his gift at the stroke of midnight. A shiver ran through her imagining his reaction.

His family had been pleasant during the day, though Joan was still cool on her. She caught Ben's mother staring at her more than once and Jenny got the feeling she was not pleased with the way she dressed. Jenny got the feeling that Mrs. Morgan was a bit repressed.

Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers