A Christmas Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin reached up and stroked his cock, whimpering and whining lustily as Joan groped her rolling tits, putting on a slutty display for Jared's perverted pleasure.

"Come baby, come all over us!" Erin urged, her hand a blur.

Jared let out a yowl, threw his head back and thrust his hips forward. Erin jerked the load of cum from him, spraying it all over mother and daughter. Joan had jets of white sticky semen across her tits that dripped down onto her neck. Erin aimed another surge of cum right into her mother's open mouth and then directed the purple head at her own face.

When Jared stumbled away,drained and exhausted, the two women were covered in his seed. Jenny couldn't help herself and she rushed forward, letting go of the stiff pricks in her desire to kiss the women clean.

Erin purred as Jenny licked the stickiness from her face, slurping up the globs of sticky jizz with hunger. Joan gasped as Jenny turned to her heavy chest and sucked the load from her tits, loudly slurping on her nipples. It was the first time she'd ever mouthed another woman's tits, but Jenny decided she liked it very much. Pushing the white droplets of Jared's seed into Joan's mouth, Jenny then kissed Ben's mother hotly. She pressed her tongue into the older woman's mouth, sharing the taste with her.

Chapter 4

To say that the atmosphere in the Morgan house changed would be an understatement. Clothing was an afterthought now, as they had all seen each other naked and in the throes of passion. Jenny's underwear and bra had been twisted and torn to uselessness and she had left them in the master bedroom. After making out with her boyfriend's sister and mother she had left the bedroom completely naked and didn't feel the need to get dressed.

Erin loved flaunting her tight little body and encouraged both her father and husband to grope her. She even gave a little pout when her father had missed an opportunity to feel her up, guiding his hand between her legs and squatting down so that his finger slid inside of her. It seemed the minx was much happier than she had been at the start of the morning. Like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, she no longer had to hide the wanton sexual creature she truly was.

Joan was the only one to wear any clothing, but it was merely a lace bralette that held her massive tits in place so that they didn't swing wildly and a pair of boy shorts that wedged itself into the thick lips of her pussy. Jenny liked the look and made a note to buy some of the underwear on her next shopping trip.

The men drank lots of water, as hydration was the keyword for the day. The women were happy to take a break, but they were not done by far. There were sudden giggles and laughs from everywhere as they all came to grips with what had happened.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jared asked his wife.

"It's kind of hard to tell someone that your parents are also your lovers," she admitted shyly.

"Sure," Jared agreed, "but, fuck baby. I've never seen you like this. I mean, our sex life has been downright catatonic compared to this!"

"I'm sorry baby, I was afraid if I let myself go, I might get carried away and go too far. Not sure how you would take me calling out 'Daddy' in the middle of sex."

Jenny hid a laugh behind a cough as Erin's words caused Jared's cock to lurch. It seemed that Jared had no issues with her screaming 'Daddy." Jenny wondered how he was going to react when he caught sight of Erin getting plowed by her father. The thought gave her an idea and she caught Joan's attention, waving her over to the kitchen to speak.

"I guess I owe you an apology," Joan said, staring down at her hands clenched before her.

"Okay," Jenny agreed, but not willing to concede that she'd received one yet.

"I'm sorry I treated you poorly. I was jealous and afraid. Afraid you would take Ben away from me."

"I don't think any woman could do that," Jenny laughed softly.

"Don't be so sure. Ben told me all about you, over the phone during the semester. He admitted that if he had to stop having fun with me in order to be with you, he would."

Jenny's heart fluttered at the woman's words. That Ben thought so seriously of her touched her and made her giddy with excitement. That he could give up his mother as a ready, willing and gorgeous sexual partner said volumes.

"It's not like he could explain to you what was going on," Joan continued. "Most women would run screaming and then sell the story to a tabloid."

"Well, he made certain that I was going to come looking last night. He wasn't very bright about telling me I had to stay in my room."

"Oh I know! I told him not to say anything, that we could find some other time to be together. He loves his Christmas nooky though. They both do," Joan said, her eyes trained on Erin who was straddling her father's lap.

Jared looked on as his wife was kissing her father deeply, pressing her naked tits into his hairy chest. Jenny paused to watch, noting that Jared's prick was rising steadily until it stood upright and ready. He had a lovely member that had a slight curve to the right. The sight of his rampant tool reminded her of why she wanted to talk to Joan in the first place.

"You were saying?" Jenny prompted.

"Yes," Joan huffed, looking the younger woman in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I was jealous and that was no excuse to treat you the way I did."

"Did you apologize to Jared as well? I think he's suffered much more than I have."

"I have apologized to Jared," Joan said slowly. "And we have made arrangements for me to make amends."

Jenny could guess what that meant. The young couple had been married three years and for the entire time he must have felt like an outsider. Now that everything was out in the open, he was probably excited to make up for lost time.

"Do you think Erin would mind if I had Jared?'

"What about Ben?" Joan asked worriedly. Jenny admired that her first thought was of her son.

"I'm guessing that you will keep him occupied. I'm pretty sure that Jared is going to lose his mind the first time he watches Erin and her father together. I'd kind of like to ride that bull, if you know what I mean."

Joan smiled lasciviously, knowing full well what she meant. "I think that can be arranged. Let's go."

Jenny was led back into the living room, presents and wrapping paper pushed to one side as the family now occupied the center of the living room and the couch. Erin was pressing her tummy into her father, sandwiching his aching cock between the two of them.

"Here, this ought to hold you over," Joan said, placing Jenny's hand in Jared's.

The handsome reporter looked up, stunned as Jenny smiled down at him. His eyes darted to her chest and his mouth fell open again. Pushing herself forward, she pressed her treasures into his face and smothered him in their soft flesh.

Looking over, Jenny watched as Joan knelt in front of her son, who was lounging in the wingback chair. She took hold of his half hard member and began kissing it lovingly. Before long she had him as hard as rock and was slowly bobbing her head up and down.

"Erin," Jenny announced, "Jared wants to see you and your dad together. Show him what a good girl you can be."

Erin looked over at Jared who had pulled his face out of Jenny's bosom and the wide eyed stare of wonder gave her the answer to her silent question. Erin loved an audience and now that she was the center of attention, she put on a show.

"Oh daddy," Erin said in a small voice, "your thing is so hard! Doesn't that hurt? Maybe I should take care of it for you."

Jenny wondered if this scenario was one that father and daughter had played before, it sprang up so quickly. The look of pure lust on Eric's face as his daughter reached down and stroked his shaft lovingly made Jenny think so.

"Oh daddy," Erin continued, "it feels so hot and hard in my little hand. I love the way it feels, does that make me a bad girl, daddy? Does it make me bad that I want to suck on it? Because I do. I want to suck your big, hard cock. I want to put it in my mouth."

Jared groaned at the obscene words his wife was speaking. The tone of her voice was driving him wild as well. Jenny reached and took hold of his throbbing prick. If he hadn't already blown two loads that morning she would have worried he'd explode at her touch.

Joan had turned her face, letting Ben's cock push out her cheek as she mouthed his cock slowly, but was now able to see the action on the couch. She snaked her free hand between her legs and rubbed at her slit as Erin knelt before her father and sucked him noisily.

"Come on," Jenny said, turning around and presenting her plump ass to Erin's husband. "Fuck me while you watch her."

Jared pressed his legs together as Jenny held his prick and lowered herself until the flared head was pushing into her petals. She let out a deep sigh as she took him inside of her body, relishing the feel of his hard pole.

Erin sucked her father lovingly, almost as if she was worshipping his tool. It was the one who had made her and maybe that's what she was thinking as well. She teased him until her father was trembling. Then she stood up and motioned for Eric to scoot forward until his naked ass was on the edge of the seat.

Facing forward, Erin straddled her father, guiding his shaft to the entrance of her gooey slit. Then she turned to Jared and said, "Watch me, baby. He was my first. This is how we did it the first time."

Jared moaned deeply and Jenny felt him twitching inside of her. She took hold of his hands and guided them to her wobbly tits as she leaned back and then braced her feet on the edge of the couch. In this position she could flex her legs and move her pussy up and down his cock, stroking him slowly as they watched daughter take father.

"Oh fuck, daddy. It feels so big inside of me!" Erin cried. She pressed her cute titties into Eric's face, mashing the flesh into his mouth and cheeks. She lowered her bald pussy onto his thick pole and relished the feel of him filling her. "Oh sweet daddy, does it feel good? Do you like the feel of your daughter's pussy? Huh? Huh??"

Eric mumbled something, but it was unintelligible. Erin rose up and slammed herself full once more, her wetness seeping out of her and coating his shaft with her cream. It was better than any video on the internet because Jenny could smell their arousal, hear every moan, see every twitch and wince of anticipation.

Jared let go of her tits and let them jiggle wildly as he took hold of Jenny's hips and began to fuck her with the same rhythm Erin was using on her father. The sound of wet skin slapping against skin filled the room.

A loud moan from the chair made Jenny look up and she saw that Joan had assumed the same position she was in atop her own son. Ben guided his inflamed pecker into his mother's slot as she balanced herself on the arms of the chair. Her heavy breasts swayed as she leaned back and Ben thrust up at his mother, doing most of the work. Jenny watched as his balls swung wildly beneath him.

"You know what would be better?" Jenny asked and everyone turned to look at her. "I think Jared wants to fuck his mother again and I want to see Ben do Erin."

"Oh you naughty slut!" Erin said with delight.

The women disengaged from their partners and Jenny positioned them on their backs in the middle of the floor. Jared moved between Joan's spread legs as Ben did the same with his sister.

"Come on, dad," Erin rushed. "Jenny needs you to fuck her too!"

Jenny welcomed Eric between her creamy thighs sighing as he covered her body, his cock sliding into her slick channel. She raked her fingernails across his back, urging him to slide into her body fully.

Soon the room was full of the sounds of fucking. Three cocks sliding into hot, steamy cunts in unison as they each moaned and sighed in their own ways.

"This is the best Christmas ever!" Erin cried out.

"Hell yeah!" Ben agreed heartily, kissing his sister deeply, his tongue spearing into her mouth.

"Is this okay?" Joan asked Jared. "Are you good with all this? With us being hedonistic perverts?"

"Oh fuck," Jared guffawed. "I couldn't ask for anything more!"

"Switch!" Erin cried out and the men withdrew and shifted one place to the right. Jared was once more back with Jenny, Ben with his mother and Eric with his daughter. The trio fucked noisily for a few more minutes before Erin called for another switch.

"I want your cum baby," Jenny pleaded as Ben slid into her. "I need you so much right now!"

"Do you mind that I'm a slut for my father and brother?" Erin asked Jared who was lunging at her with abandon. "Do you mind that at home I'm just a little fucktoy?"

"Fuck no, baby! But we aren't ever going back to that vanilla shit you've been feeding me for the last three years."

"Oh? Are you going to use me like a rag doll?" Erin teased.

Jenny wondered about what kind of act Erin had put on for the last few years of her life. How she had landed Jared in the first place was a question that swam in her mind, but it was driven out by the orgasm that overtook her.

"Oh shit! Your pussy is so tight Jenny!" Ben drove into her fully, pushing her into the carpeted floor as he bore down on her.

"That's it Ben! Fill me up!"

The sight of the middle couple climaxing together triggered the others and soon Eric and Jared were spilling their loads into the snapping snatches of their wives.

Afterwards the room smelled of sweat and cum. Jenny giggled and the others looked at her.

"We just need the scent of astroglide and it would be just like the titty bar back home!"

End