A Christmas Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where his mother was dressed bookishly, Ben's sister Erin seemed to be more of a free spirit. She had dark, luxurious hair, like her mother, but her figure was willowy and svelte, whereas Mrs. Morgan was buxom and lush. Erin's skirt was little more than an oversized belt. More than once Jenny saw the cheeks of the other woman's ass as she reached for something or bent over. Erin gave her a seductive wink when she caught Jenny staring in wonder at her.

Throughout the day Jenny wondered about the need to stay in her room after lights out. The more it bounced around in her brain, the more she was sure something was being hidden from her.

The Christmas Eve festivities were quite plain, Jenny thought. They had a nice dinner, watched It's a Wonderful Life on the telly and then they talked for a while, remembering past holidays. At eleven they all announced that they were heading to bed. With a kiss good night, Jenny was ushered to her room. Ben reminded her once more not to leave her room. She nodded again, frowning when he turned away.

Was it any wonder after all the intrigue and secrecy Jenny decided that she wasn't going to keep that promise? Besides, the worst that could possibly happen was that she saw his parents putting out the presents. It's not like she didn't know the truth about Santa Claus. Ben could be so silly.

Creeping up the steps that led up to the kitchen she pushed the door open and listened carefully. The house was cool, though not as cold as the white snow outside. A shiver ran up her spine and she felt a delicious tingle as she once again pictured her boyfriend's face at the sight of her.

The house seemed quiet and with a deep breath, she crept through the house towards the hallway where the rest of the bedrooms were located. She could see a light coming from under the first door, the room where Erin was sleeping alone. Erin's husband would be arriving late Christmas day and Jenny guessed that Erin was staying up late and talking to him on the phone.

As she stepped past the door and turned the corner, she saw that no light shone from Ben's room. Could it be that he was asleep already? Jenny wondered if she should still follow through with her plan to turn on the light and surprise him. Now she thought of slipping into his bed first and then turning on the light.

"Oh Daddy!"

Jenny froze in the dark hallway. The sound had come from Erin's room and her voice was filled with sexual delight. That bedroom voice women use when they are encouraging their lover was unmistakable and Jenny knew it well.

"Oh god yes!" In Jenny's heightened sexual state her body reacted to the sounds of primal pleasure. There were loud moans coming from the other side of the door. Jenny could only imagine that Erin was having phone sex with her husband and dabbling in a bit of role play to boot. Perhaps that was her Christmas gift to her husband.

The young coed didn't judge the other woman. Everyone had kinks, she knew. If Erin got off on pretending to be with her father, or if it was her husband's idea, there was no harm in it. The loud moans turned to soft groans and the bed creaked noisily in the otherwise quiet house.

"You go girl," Jenny whispered, imagining the woman fingering herself noisily while face timing her absent husband.

In the brief moment that had caused her to pause Jenny began to feel light headed from the sexual energy that charged the air. She leaned heavily against the door to the bathroom and slipped her fingers through her own excited lips. The scent of an aroused, ready cunt filled the air. Removing her fingers, she brought them to her nose for a quick sniff before she slipped them into her mouth. She liked the taste of her own body, whether it be from her fingers or off of Ben's slick face after he'd gone down on her.

A loud click at the end of the hall made her head jerk up. In the darkness she could sense the door open and then the shadows were moving. A moment later there was another click as the door closed. Jenny could barely hear the footsteps of whoever had left the bedroom over the sound of her panicked heart pounding in her ears. Her whole body was instantly covered in a cold sweat as whoever was approaching must surely be headed to the bathroom and she would be discovered!

Closing her eyes, she prayed that the light didn't get flipped on and she'd be found nearly naked outside of her boyfriend's room. If the door had been open, she would have darted into the bathroom, but as it was the door was closed and she couldn't risk the sound of opening it; she'd be discovered for certain.

After what seemed like an hour, during which she imagined a hundred scenarios in which she would die of embarrassment, there was the sound of another door opening. Jenny's eyes flew open and then a moment later a sliver of white pierced the blackness. It came from Ben's room, his door was open just a fraction of an inch. Whoever had come out of the master bedroom had gone into Ben's room! She wanted to scream in frustration and turned to leave when a new sound caught her voice.

"She'll stay in her room?" It was Joan and it was coming from Ben's room.

"She promised she would," Ben assured her. And then the unmistakable sound of a wet, open mouthed kiss.

Jenny turned back, inching closer to Ben's room, straining to hear whatever would come next. Except that the next noise didn't come from in front of her, it came from Erin's room behind her. There was a loud thump and then a playful giggle. A loud smack to a firm backside and a girly yelp followed by the deep growl of a horny man.

Had Erin's husband come early? Had he slipped in after everyone went to bed and just decided to surprise everyone Christmas morning?

"Oh fuck, daddy. Oh it's been too long!" Erin's sexy voice drifted through the quiet house and stunned Jenny, freezing her in place. "Oh give me that daddy dick!"

The woman sure knew how to role play, Jenny thought. A silly part of her was glad that it was dark, otherwise anyone could see the crimson blush upon her face. That she was nearly naked and ready for sex did not figure into her potential embarrassment.

A steady creaking came from Erin's room, punctuated by sexy moans and gasps. Jenny wondered if anyone would come to investigate the noises. She had to be quick or she herself would be caught in the moment. No matter what may happen if she were caught, she had to know what was going on in Ben's room.

On unsteady feet, she groped in the darkness for the wall to steady herself as she made her way to the second door on the right. The light guided her forward, almost blinding in the complete blackness of the hallway. She felt the cool wooden door and leaned her head against it, straining to hear.

"Oh mom," Ben's hoarse whisper hit her ears like a ringing church bell.

Jenny's eyes flew open and her heart stopped for a moment. She couldn't even pretend that she might have misheard. The words were crystal clear and she'd heard that sound from him too many times to mistake its meaning. Moving to the far side of the door, she placed her hand against it and gave it the tiniest of nudges.

Thankfully the door swung open silently and soft light spilled out into the hallway. Ben's room was situated with a built-in closet just to the left when you entered, leaving a small entryway the same depth. The door opened, but wasn't noticed by anyone inside and Jenny could see a reflection of the bed on the dresser mirror at it's foot. Her hand shot to her mouth to stifle the gasp that came without thinking.

Joan Morgan, dressed in a white baby doll nightie knelt by the side of the bed, her face lowered over her son's as his hand roamed through her silky hair as the pair kissed. In the light of the bedside lamp that had been turned on at some point, she could see Joan's enviable figure in clear detail. Ben's other hand had slipped over his mother's hip and was caressing her bare ass lovingly, like he'd done it hundreds of times before.

Ben's mother was not idle though. Her hand was busily pushing back his sheets until she bared his body and then her fingers went instinctively to the tent in his boxer shorts. Ben gave out a muffled groan into his mother's mouth as her fingers curled around his shaft and squeezed it encouragingly.

Jenny felt a jealous pang in her heart. It should have been her working his cock up, making it hard and anxious to slip into her needy cunt. Her pain transformed into a burning desire between her own legs. She could still smell her arousal in the air and it wafted up freely now. Without thinking, she dropped her hand between her legs and her thighs clamped closed tightly, forcing her fingers against her aching pussy.

"You made me wait too long," Joan chastised Ben after she broke the kiss. "You promised to come home for Thanksgiving."

"I know, I'm sorry mom. I missed you too."

"No matter. You're here now."

Jenny watched as the mother jerked on the boxer shorts, forcing Ben to lift his hips and shuck the underwear off. The sight of his thick, long cock springing up, excited and ready for action made her pussy drip. She slipped a finger between her wet folds and bit down on her lip to keep from crying out.

Joan took her son's shaft by the hand and stroked it expertly. With her other hand she reached out and cradled his heavy balls, massaging them gently and drawing a sexy moan from Ben's open mouth. Jenny's lip quivered uncontrollably as Ben's mother leaned forward, opened her mouth and swallowed half of his rod in one gulp.

The steady creaking from the end of the hall had grown louder and now it was clear that the headboard was slapping against the wall. Whoever was in there with Erin was throwing her one hell of a fuck! Erin's grunts were loud and excited.

"Oh fuck yes! Pound me! Fuck my naughty little pussy! Fuck it good!"

Jenny was envious of the woman and wondered what her husband would do if she suddenly burst into the room and demanded that he stuff her pussy as well. She could imagine the yelling and screaming, but fuck it, Ben was getting a Christmas blowjob from his mother! It's not like they could say too much about her, right?

Or maybe she should just go to the end of the hall and find Mr. Morgan sound asleep while his wife is committing incest right under his nose. Jenny was sure the man wouldn't mind a nice revenge fuck from his son's girlfirend. It's not like they didn't deserve a little humiliation.

"Wow, Dad is really giving it to Erin, huh?" Ben's voice pierced the din of the noisy fuckers in the next room. Jenny had to bite even harder on her lip to keep from crying out.

Her mind swam with the knowledge that not only was Ben intimately acquainted with his mother, but father and daughter were as well. And they all seemed to know about the others. Jenny turned to stare at the door at the end of the hall. The master bedroom was empty. No one would be in there if she burst in to reveal the truth to Eric Morgan. The handsome father was in the next room happily balling his daughter.

Jenny turned back slowly to Ben's room and stared intently into the mirror. Mrs. Morgan was going to town on Ben's girthy flesh. She bobbed her head up and down eagerly, slurping at his meat lovingly and then pulling back to glide her hand up and down the slippery shaft.

Ben tugged on his mother's leg and then she moved to straddle him, north south fashion. Soon the wet sounds of a son slurping at his mother's slit filled the air. Joan let out a long purr as Ben worked his tongue into her pussy, drinking from her honey pot hungrily. Jenny watched with growing arousal and jealousy as the woman rubbed his cock across her face and lewdly smacked the side of it against her open mouth.

"I want your first load in my mouth," Joan announced huskily. "After that, you can cum anywhere you want."

"Anywhere?" Ben asked, pausing from his oral assault on his mothers vulva.

"Anywhere," she promised.

Ben redoubled his efforts and Joan quickly dove on his cock as if they were in a race to see who could make the other explode first. Jenny watched as Joan squirmed and writhed atop her son, his mouth making her squirm as he drove her to the edge of delight over and over. The older woman's whimpers and moans were muffled by the cock stuffed between her full lips.

"God no one eats me like you do baby," Joan groaned, stroking his cock against her lips. "Do you like to eat mommy's pussy?"

"I love to eat your pussy, mom. It's the best pussy in the world."

Jenny felt herself flush with anger for a moment. Let him say what he needs to say, she thought angrily. There is no way her pussy is better than mine!

"Oh fuck daddy! Oh fuck! Daddy! Daddeeee-" Erin's loud screech, piercing the walls, cut off dramatically and then she let out a high pitched squeal.

Joan was only a moment behind, her thighs clamping closed over Ben's face as he slurped at her cunt. Jenny could see the top of his head and his wild hair rising up out of the curve of Joan's well toned ass. Jenny couldn't help but stroke her own buttery lips and tease her throbbing clit. She could come at any second, but she couldn't tear herself away from the sight before her.

"Oh fuck baby! Oh fuck, that's it! Eat momma, eat momma good! Lick my cunt you dirty little fucker!"

Ben worked at her slit, bringing her to a crashing climax that left his mother's thighs twitching and his face soaked in her dew. Joan gasped for breath, clutching his cock in her hand tightly, turning the head an angry, crimson red.

"Oh god, baby, you do that so well! Now, fuck mommy's face and give me your sweet spunk!"

Jenny watched in amazement as Joan attacked Ben's cock with her face. His shaft split her sexy red lips apart and the woman forced herself to take all of him. Joan was no novice to the art of fellatio, it was clear and her animalistic, primal style was certainly new to the young woman watching from the hallway.

The prim and proper mother facade Joan had constructed had been so convincing, Jenny wondered if it was the same woman she was watching now. She blinked her eyes, making sure that she wasn't imagining the scene before her. Ben's mother had given no sign that she had such a dark secret.

Except, she had, Jenny suddenly realized. The looks of longing, the soft sighs, the icy way she treated Jenny, all of it had been a hint. Jenny just hadn't had the imagination to envision this scenario. She had dismissed the very idea that Mrs. Morgan was jealous of her being Ben's lover and that was the actual truth!

Jenny couldn't deny that the sight of mother and son engaged in such lewd, lustful acts was a turn on. Her body overrode any anger she felt, instead responding to the taboo act in front of her and justifications spun through her mind why it was okay. Unable to fight it, she let herself slip into the role of voyeur and watched her boyfriend and his sexy mother.

Ben groaned in ecstasy as his mother throated him, burying the mushroom capped head deep into her esophagus. Jenny stepped forward, trying to get a better look to see the bulge in Joan's throat where her boyfriend's cock was lodged.

Glancing up, she saw the look of tortured joy on Ben's face through the mirror. She'd never had this vantage point before, to witness the stages of his orgasm as she was normally the one giving him a blowjob. Her body reacted with a jolt, sending electricity to her ears, nipples, and pussy all at once. She'd never watched anyone in real life have sex before and the effect on her was a little terrifying. Jenny knew that she liked this. Liked it too much in fact.

Joan gurgled and Jenny looked down in time to see that Ben was shooting his hot, sticky seed down her throat. Mother was unable to do anything but hold still while the son used her for his pleasure. Not that Joan minded, the look of bliss on her face as she drank down every salty jet of sperm was clear.

Biting her hand to keep from crying out, Jenny rubbed her pussy furiously. Her own cum was so close she could feel it, but for some reason she couldn't get over that hump. Letting out a little cry, she leaned heavily against the wall and thrust out her hips. Jenny imagined that she must be quite the sight: one heavy tit pulled free from her bra being pinched mercilessly, her legs spread wide and her other hand buried between her smooth thighs. If someone had taken a picture they would have captioned it "woman in heat."

Ben and Joan rearranged themselves on the bed and Jenny was not surprised to see that he was still stiff. His ability to come more than once was one of the things she liked about him and apparently so did his mother. Joan once more knelt on the side of the bed and she pulled her nightie down, freeing her impressive titties. Jenny hoped hers looked as good at Mrs. Morgan's age.

"Fuck momma's big titties for a bit. I know how much you like that."

"Oh fuck yes!" Ben agreed eagerly.

Mother wrapped her round melons around his slick shaft, leaning forward so that she could move them up and down his pole. The soft sighs Ben let out matched the serene look on his face as his mother worked him back to fuck ready hardness.

"That's it baby! Oh god, your dick is so hot against my skin. I swear, it feels like you could burn me with it. Oh baby, it feels so good between my big boobies. I love it when you fuck my titties, Ben."

"I love to fuck your boobs, mommy," Ben moaned.

Jenny watched through glazed eyes, desperate for release, but never quite able to find the combination that would send her over the edge. She whimpered in frustration, no longer caring about being caught. The pair inside were so wrapped in their own tryst they never noticed.

"How do you want me baby? How do you want mommy when you fuck her?"

"First on top, then from behind," Ben said quickly and pushed his mother back.

Joan climbed onto the bed and lay down, her sexy legs spreading eagerly as he crawled between them.

"Welcome home, baby!" Joan purred as Ben lodged his stiff log between the slippery lips of her pussy and pushed forward. Joan let out a sigh and pulled him down for a wet, sloppy kiss.

Jenny watched as Ben humped away at his mother, his face buried between her jiggling boobs.

"Oh, that's it baby. Fuck me deep. Just like that," Joan encouraged her baby boy. "That's it tiger, give me that fucker."

Jenny sensed something and looked down the hall, but she couldn't see anything in the darkness. Her hand had frozen in place, but it would have done no good as she was bathed in the light spilling from the room. Her eyes darted wildly about, searching for some sign of what she had sensed.

"Shh!" a voice hissed from the darkness.

Jenny opened her mouth to say something, scream, she didn't know what, but before a sound could escape the rough hand of Eric Morgan, Ben's father clamped over her lips. He held it firmly against her mouth and then he seemed to sense that she wasn't going to scream.

"Look," he whispered huskily into her ear. His hot breath against her skin gave her goosebumps and she was too far gone to care that he had caught her masturbating in the hall.

Jenny turned back to the room and saw that Joan was holding one of her massive tits up, pushing the pink capped breast into Ben's mouth. They could see his tongue swirl around the stiffened nipple and his teeth scraped against it. Joan moaned loudly, her hips working in time with his thrusts as he drove his cock into her.

"Quite a sight to see mother and son fucking, huh?" Eric's gravelly voice was right in her ear. Jenny felt his body pressed close to hers and she yearned to be taken. She would have given anything to be wrapped up in his arms in the same position as Ben and his mother. "Watch," he ordered her.

Ben leaned back and then he pulled his slick cock from his mother's channel. Joan reached out and stroked his sticky shaft, revelling in the feel of her honey coating his rod.