A Christmas Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over mother," Ben ordered and Joan happily obeyed.

Jenny was impressed with Joan's toned ass. Her cheeks were firm and well shaped. Joan laid her chest against the bed, leaving her rear end thrusting high into the air and ready for the invasion of her son's dick. Her pussy lips were splayed open, revealing the crimson gash between. Ben guided his cock into his mother and they groaned in unison.

"God, that's something," Eric whispered. Jenny felt him shift his body, his left arm reaching around to grab her tit and finger her nipple. His other hand slid over her tummy and across her hip only to snake back and dive between her spread legs. Jenny fell into him, offering no resistance as his fingers slid past her slick lips and into her pussy.

"Oh god please," Jenny whined.

"Shh, shh. Just watch. Watch and let me help you come."

Skin slapped against skin loudly as Ben began to lunge at his mother. He withdrew until only the crown of his cock still split her open and then he'd drive into her. Again and again he fucked at her, giving her his length with each motion. The two fucked as if they were well used to each other and Jenny wondered how many times they had done this.

Eric found her clit and he caught it between his thumb and forefinger. Jenny trembled in his arms and she felt as if she might collapse, but Ben's father held her up. He dug his fingers into her tit flesh and squeezed her fleshy orb tightly.

Jenny was going to come any time now and she knew she was going to be loud. Desperately, she grabbed at his hand on her breast and shoved three of his fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them as if it were his cock as her hips thrashed against his fingers.

"Oh god-" Jenny moaned loudly and Eric shoved his fingers deeper to keep her quiet. Her eyes were glued to the sight of Ben's ass flexing as he drove into his mother, giving her the Christmas present Jenny should have had.

Ben slowed and then pulled his shiny cock out of his mother. He reached down and fingered her honey soaked gash and then pulled his fingers free, spreading it over his mother's bunghole. Joan groaned deeply beneath him, wagging her bottom back and forth teasingly.

"Oh, does my naughty son want some Christmas tail?"

"You said 'anywhere'," Ben reminded her.

"I did," his mother agreed huskily. "And I know my son very well."

"Oh? Are you ready for this mom?" Ben asked as he rubbed the head of his steely cock against her backdoor.

"Mmm, hmm," Joan moaned, pushing her ass back at the invading rod.

Jenny watched in amazement as her boyfriend's cock strained against his mother's anus and then sank in suddenly. Joan let out a loud moan that shook the house. Jenny was sure she'd have heard it even if she was in the basement.

Joan's face was crimson and her eyes scrunched closed tightly with the strain of taking her son's prodigious tool in her ass. Ben's face was a mask of tortured bliss as she sank his prick deep into his mother. Jenny focused on Joan's creamy ass cheeks split by Ben's log sliding in and out of her.

"Oh god, mom! Your ass is so tight!" He began to fuck her steadily and then with increasing speed. It was clear he was racing to his climax and it wouldn't be long now.

"Oh baby!" Joan cried. "OH FUCK BENNY!" She braced herself, pushing back at her son's invasion of her bunghole. Her body trembled and her tits jiggled as her orgasm ripped through her. "Oh fuck baby!" The strained tone of Joan's voice left no doubt that she was coming all over her son's fuck stick. "Give it to me! Give it to me baby! Come in me! Come inside of mommy!"

Jenny felt the world slip away and her vision was filled with white hot stars that shimmered and morphed into other shapes. Her pussy gushed wetness all over Eric's fingers and she sucked at his fingers in a frenzy. Her legs felt weak and her knees were shaky. Before she could fall, Eric had bent over and scooped her up into his arms.

Jenny hung onto Eric, her arms wrapped around his neck as he carried her through the house and down the basement stairs. A part of her guessed that she should be ashamed of what he'd found her doing, that she was practically naked in her boyfriend's fathers arms. She should at least feel some shame for allowing said father to finger her pussy and feel her tits. But Jenny didn't feel any of those things, no matter what she thought she should feel.

Right now she felt happy and content, though she knew that given enough time she could be up for another round. She idly wondered if Ben's dad wanted a tumble in the hay with her. She wouldn't mind, not after what she'd seen. And if Erin's loud cries of joy had been any indication, he was quite the fucker.

Eric lay her down in the bed and then stood back and considered her. Jenny smiled weakly, wondering what he must think of her.

"Don't judge him too harshly, okay?" That's all he asked with a crooked smile. Then he leaned down and kissed her forehead, like any father might do for his little girl.

Chapter 3

December 25, 9:00 am

Jenny woke up hungry and groggy. The events of the night before were still fresh in her mind and though she got that familiar tingle thinking about it, she was upset that everyone else in the house got laid last night except for her.

She was still dressed in the negligee and sexy bra and panties she had worn the night before and when she looked at herself in the mirror she decided she was going to get hers, no matter what. Pulling off the negligee, she kept the sexy underwear on as she slipped into a white dress. It was a spring dress and wouldn't do any good in the cold weather outside, but she didn't plan on leaving the house.

When she got upstairs the whole family was up. Joan was dressed plainly in a tracksuit, though it didn't hide her sumptuous figure. Erin was also attired as if she hadn't been flaunting her ass in micro skirts. Jenny was gobsmacked and then she saw Erin's husband, Jared.

Jared was a handsome fellow, with blond wavy hair that a surfer might have. He had a serious look on his face and an air of superiority. It seemed everyone was much more subdued in his presence and suddenly Jenny understood. The secret she had stumbled upon last night had not been shared with Erin's husband.

Joan barely spoke to Jared, even though it was clear that he was trying his hardest to bridge some chasm that was created some time in the past. Jenny actually felt sorry for the guy. She knew what it was like to feel left out and Joan made no effort to ease his discomfort.

Eric gave her a long meaningful stare and Jenny surmised that Ben's father had not revealed that she had caught mother and son frollicking in bed. At least not to his wife or son, Jenny guessed by the furtive glances and nervous stares she received from Erin.

Jenny helped herself to a cup of coffee and a danish, clearly the last one up and they had all been waiting on her for the festivities to begin. Sitting next to Jared on the couch, she smiled as the man couldn't help but stare at her. It was amusing the way he tried to hide his immediate lust for her, his eyes darting to his wife and mother in law to see if they were watching him. Erin and her mother were busy passing out breakfast treats, Erin smiling at him warmly and then turning away unbothered.

"We've not met yet,' she said, offering her hand. "I'm Jenny, Ben's girlfriend."

He shook her hand slowly, his eyes drifting lower to drink in her shapely figure. His eyes glazed over as he stared at her bountiful chest. Jenny smirked, watching his mouth fall open and wondered if he would start drooling.

"I'm Jared," he said absently.

"You can give them a feel," she whispered and laughed as his eyes jerked up and he yanked his hand back. "They don't bite," she laughed again. The scandalous look on his face was priceless and she felt an immediate desire to corrupt him.

"Present time!" Ben announced, settling down at the base of the Christmas tree with its twinkling lights and ornaments.

As her boyfriend passed out gifts for them to open, Jenny's gaze returned to Mr. Morgan and caught him watching her closely. She shot him a sultry smile and a wink as she placed her hand absently on Jared's thigh. She felt the shy man stiffen at her touch, but he did nothing to dislodge her.

Jenny was presented with a small box from Ben and he waited eagerly for her to open it. Unwrapping the gift, she found a small box. Inside was a beautiful necklace that had an angel pendant. It appeared weathered and she guessed that it was a family heirloom.

"It was my grandmother's on my father's side," Ben explained.

He took the necklace from her and she turned her back to him so that he could fasten it around her neck. Jared was looking down at the necklace, though Jenny guessed that he was staring at her impressive cleavage once more. She felt her pussy flutter under his furtive gawking.

"It's lovely," Jared said, leaving Jenny unsure if he meant the necklace or her chest. She decided she didn't care.

Jenny turned back around and found the whole family looking at her. Her eyes immediately found Joan's and the dark look the woman gave her made her surge with triumphant glee. She watched as Joan stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Ben, help me with the turkey please," Joan said before disappearing through the doorway.

"Sure, mom," Ben said and got to his feet, following behind.

Jenny guessed that anytime Joan felt threatened by her she stole a moment with Ben to reassure herself. Could she be that insecure? Was it the necklace that had been given to Jenny instead of Joan, or was it something else? Either way, she had an idea of what was going on in the kitchen.

"Be a dear," she said to Jared, tapping him on the shoulder, "will you get me some more coffee?"

Jared agreed hastily, beaming under her sweet smile. He grabbed her cup from the end table and walked into the kitchen. A moment later his loud gasp and the cup crashing into the tile brought them all running.

"Jared, I can explain," Joan started to protest.

But Jared turned away, grabbing Erin by the hand and dragged her out of the room. Jenny followed a moment later, in time to see them go into Erin's bedroom and shut the door. Curious, she moved closer and listened.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" Erin exclaimed and then, "Oh my! Okay baby, let's go."

Jenny had a vision of Jared shucking his khaki slacks and revealing a world class stiffy. The same squeal she had heard last night came from the bedroom and she was sure that Erin was about to get the fuck of her marriage.

Ben, his mother and father all appeared next to her. Ben and Joan tried to hide their anxious fear, desperately trying to find some way to salvage their charade.

"What the hell is going on?" Eric asked.

"Jared saw Ben and his mother kissing, I'm guessing," Jenny said simply. Joan's head jerking up and the terror in her eyes confirmed Jenny's suspicion. "Seems Jared got a little turned on and needed to blow off some steam."

"That's not what happened," Joan began, but her words died off as Eric placed a hand on her arm.

"She knows. She saw you guys last night," Eric announced.

"I can explain-" Ben began, but before he could say anything more Jenny silenced him with a kiss.

"It's okay. I got quite turned on watching you. Your dad gave me a helping hand," she said sweetly.

Now it was Joan and Ben's turn to be shocked. Eric just gave a crooked smile and shrugged his shoulders in response to their accusatory looks.

"What was I going to do? She had to have heard everything from Erin's room."

Jenny gave them a playful, victorious smile as mother and son looked at her.

"Say it! Say it, Erin!" Jared was demanding from the other side of the door.

"Fuck me, Jared! Fuck your mother in law!"

Joan let out a gasp and covered her mouth in surprise. Jenny suppressed a giggle and the men looked away with eyes wide. Unable to resist, Jenny turned the knob and threw the door wide open.

Erin had her back arched, her top torn open and her bralette pushed up over her cupcake titties. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist as Jared had a hold of her by the hips, lifting her off the bed as he drove his cock into her pussy. The young couple jerked their heads towards the suddenly open door and their audience. Jared's eyes locked on Joan as he thrust into his wife with even more vengeance.

"There she is Jared. There is my mom. Don't you wish you could fuck her?" Erin taunted. "I bet she'd let you, if you just asked. But you are too scared, aren't you? Too scared to ask her!"

Jenny felt a hand push her to the side and then Joan was slipping past them all and into the bedroom. The sound of her zipper being drawn down was loud in the silence and then a moment later she was removing the top and revealing her bra encased tits.

Jared's face softened at the sight of his mother in law's chest. It was clear he was a boob man and Joan's were magnificent. He let go of Erin, who fell to the bed, and then he stepped off the bed, half naked with his cock jutting out.

"Is this what you want, Jared?" Joan asked softly.

"Yes!" Jared growled, dipping his face into her offered breasts. He jammed his face into her cleavage and Joan pressed the fleshy globes into him. "I want to fuck them," he mumbled. "I want to fuck them. And you."

Joan arched her back and undid the hooks on her bra, peeling it away from her body. Her tits sagged a little, wobbled and swayed as Jared jerked her track pants down off her hips.

"Holy shit," Erin whispered in awe, looking up at the three voyeurs who seemed rooted in place. She beamed at them and then turned her attention back to her husband and mother, who were going to screw in her bed.

Jenny's entire body was on fire. Her chest was heaving and her knees were weak. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, this was wilder than she ever imagined. Her pussy was weeping in need and she knew she just had to have a hard cock in her soon. Making up her mind, she grabbed Ben and his father each by the hand and dragged them towards the master bedroom.

The two men watched her as she let go of their hands and then she shimmied out of her dress. Ben gasped at the sight of her in the demi cup bra and the black thong.

"Holy crap!" Ben hissed.

"Merry Christmas baby," she moaned. "I was going to give it to you last night, but you already had someone in your bed."

"Oh," Ben said disappointed.

"Now it's my turn for some Christmas fun."

Jenny sank to her knees in front of them and yanked at their zippers. Ben and his father helped her and soon their pants were puddled at their ankles. She reached out and stroked them through their underwear, feeling the stiff rods beneath the thin cotton. Licking her lips, she pulled on the waistbands until their boners sprang free, bobbing happily in the air.

"Merry Christmas to me!" she cried happily as she stroked Ben's cock and inhaled his father's. Jenny slobbered over Eric's thick hog, gorging herself on his root. She sucked him deeply, gagging a little for show and then backing off. Stroking Ben's father, she looked up at her boyfriend, wondering if he thought she was a slut.

"You look so hot, Jenny! Suck mine too!"

She dove on Ben's cock, the familiar weight of his shaft on her tongue making her swoon. Soon she knew she'd have both of them in her and she couldn't wait. Her pussy gushed at the thought of a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt.

"Eat me,you mother fucker!" came Erin's cry from the other end of the hall. The bed was shaking loudly and the three in the master bedroom let out a laugh.

"My turn," Jenny announced and stood up, leading the men to the bed by their pricks. "You," she nodded to Eric, "get my pussy first. I owe you for last night."

Jenny crawled onto the bed, resting on her hands and knees. Ben circled to her front and wagged his cock in her face. Slurping him into her hot mouth quickly, she sucked him lewdly like a bitch in heat. She let out a deep moan as Eric pushed the fat head of his cock into her creaming cunt and split her open.

"Oh fuck," she mumbled around Ben's cock, drool spilling from her mouth. He took hold of the back of her head and drove himself deep into her.

Soon the two men had formed a rhythm, like a well oiled machine.They seemed well practiced, like she wasn't the first woman they had fucked together. Jenny wondered if they had ever double teamed Joan or Erin. The thought of mother and daughter getting double dicked sent her into a lustful frenzy. Her pussy was creaming steadily and she knew Eric's cock would be coated with her white foam. Her pussy walls were being pulled out with each stroke of his thick pecker.

"Fuck me daddy," Jenny hissed, after spitting Ben's cock out. "Come inside my pussy and fill me up. Ben can fuck me afterwards."

"I've never minded dad's sloppy seconds," Ben laughed.

Another jolt hit Jenny at his words, answering her question. She was cumming steadily, each roiling wave building on the last. Eric blasted inside her clutching pussy, milking out his thick load. She felt the warmth inside of her and another wave crashed.

Ben and Eric pulled out and soon she felt her boyfriend's cock slipping into her well fucked cunt. She sighed and rested her head on the bed, thrusting her ass back at his invading prick. He fucked her steadily, churning the wetness inside of her. The sloshing sound of his cock pulling out and driving back in filled her ears.

Eric sat down next to her and she looked up to see that his shiny cock was mere inches from her face. There were sticky strands of cum sliding down the veiny shaft into his pubic hairs. Patting his leg, she motioned him closer. She sucked him into her mouth, tasting their combined fluids. She loved the taste of her own pussy and mixed with his cum, it tasted even better. Ben pulled her back and shoved her forward with each thrust and Jenny let his motions move her mouth up and down his father's thick hog.

Ben was a steel bar inside of her, stretching her pussy wide open to accommodate his super heated prick. She rode the waves of pleasure, a leaf in the storm that was the pleasure he was giving her. Her eyelids fluttered dreamily as she was the vessel of his lust. She smiled, thinking this is how Joan must have felt the night before. Ben's strong hands gripping her by the hips, pulling her back onto him, filling her up.

"Oh fuck, baby," Ben groaned, "I'm gonna blow!"

"Fill me up, stud. Give me all your cum!"

Ben moaned deeply, his cock expanding inside of her tight channel and then he was hosing her down with his thick seed. Jenny moaned lewdly around Eric's prick, her lips still wrapped around his girthy shaft. When he pulled out of her, she felt the stream of jizz leaking from her battered cunt. Reaching between her legs, she stemmed the flow and raced for the bathroom.

When she came out the bedroom was empty. Looking down the hall she saw that Ben and his father were looking into Erin's bedroom. Apparently the show was still going on and they wanted a front row seat. Jenny moved between the two men and took a look inside.

Jared had Mrs. Morgan bent over the bed, his cock buried in her pussy and he was thumbing her reddened ass. Erin lay next to her mother, her legs pulled back, her hands under her knees as she held herself wide open. Jared was fisting his wife as he huffed angrily as he plowed his mother in law. The two women were kissing clumsily as Joan could barely hold still from the fierce pounding.

Seeing the trio in action was surreal and Jenny felt her pussy bubbling once more. She looked down and saw that both Eric and Ben were starting to get hard once more. Reaching down, she stroked their cocks tenderly as they watched the show.

"Now!" Jared yelled and Joan scrambled on the bed, reversing herself so that her head laid over the edge of the bed near her son in law's legs. Erin followed suit, the two women with their faces pressed close together.