All Comments on 'A Christmas Wish Ch. 03'

by sweeteuphoria

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love....

Happy endings! This one brought a tear to my eye! Thank you for a sweet, wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love a happy ending

Well written, as I said in the title, I love a happy ending.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
What an emotional rollercoaster!

Thais started ok with the beginning of the first chapter, down with the physical problem then up with the sister being a surrogate and down with the accident from very romantic in Tahiti to a coma. A fine story and one hell of a ride! Thank You for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you killed the ending

there was no much more that lasted into the night. She just had a baby and came out of a coma-she isn't doing anything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Sweet

A very sweet ending to a romantic yet sad story. I found the story a little far fetched though but it was good just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story but...

okay you have a great story here, but i think when he says like DOCTOR NURSE! SHE's AWAKE! its a bit of retarded, same goes for the wife of this dude =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A VERY GRIPPING STORY

IT WAS A SHAME ABOUT HER SISTER AND THE FUNK MEGAN LET HERSELF GET INTO SHE JUST ABOUT LOST HER HUSBAND BUT ALLS WELL THAT ENDS WELL MEGAN AND JOSH AND BABY AMBER THAT THEY WANTED SO MUCH.JOSH STATED THAT THEY HAD PLEANY OF MONEY SO WHY DONT THEY BOTH STAY HOME AND BE WITH THERE MIRACLE BABY. GREAT STORY 5 STARS PLUS. is there a sequel to this story?

RON cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a lovely story

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

A very sweet ending to a romantic yet sad story. It was a nice touch to name their daughter after her deceased sister Amber. Well done 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous