A Clean Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squirmed in my seat uncomfortably and tugged at my t-shirt to pull it away from my skin.

"Your clothes are so baggy, Petey," Toby said. "You've got pecs and biceps and your stomach is flat and hard. Show 'em off."

"Whatever," I said.

Toby grabbed the tank top and pulled me to my feet. He dragged me into the hall bathroom and shut the door. There was a mirror on the back of the door. Toby moved behind me and pulled my shirt off and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Look at yourself, Petey."

He was right. I did have muscles. Small ones, but they were there. I ran my hand down my stomach. No fat.

I looked up and met Toby's eyes in the mirror and smiled. He smiled back at me.

"I'm so proud of you, Petey," he whispered. Toby wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me back to him and held me tight. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I could smell him behind me, his musky scent mixed with cologne. Then I felt it. His penis twitched and slowly moved against the top of my ass as it started to stiffen. I opened my eyes and caught Toby's eyes in the mirror. Toby cleared his throat and quickly stepped back.

He handed me the tank top and I put it on and we returned to the living room. I blushed beet red when everyone started clapping.

As we ate cake, Kristy took me aside.

"Pete, can you do me a favor?" she asked. "I'm going away with my boyfriend for Memorial Day weekend. I tried to get out of it, but he has a romantic getaway planned. Cabin in the woods, all that."

"Ooh, sounds nice."

"I know right? I think he's going go propose."

"Oh my god! That is so exciting," I said.

"Shh!"

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Anyway, can you keep an eye on Tank that weekend?"

"What? Why?"

"Just watch out for him. Check up on him. If you don't see or hear from him, knock on his door. Okay?"

"Sure, okay. You're kind of freaking me out."

"Oh, it's nothing to be worried about, just promise you'll look out for him."

"Okay. I promise."

Kristy certainly had me worried and nervous despite what she said. I guess she never leaves Toby by himself. I know they are close and spend a lot of time together, but geez, it's only one weekend.

One time when no one was looking I caught Toby's eye and I flexed my arm at him showing off my little bicep muscle. He laughed really hard and spit his drink. I grinned really big and turned and made my way to talk to Annie.

That night when I got home, I bolted the door and went straight to my room. I pulled off my clothes and climbed into bed. I ran my hands down my body and pushed my briefs off and tossed them onto the floor. I closed my eyes and thought of Toby. His arms around me, holding me. His smell. The look on his face as our eyes met in the mirror. I remembered the feeling of his dick against my ass as it started to fill with blood and stiffen against me. My body had turned him on. I made him get hard.

My hand slid down to my groin. I ran my fingers through the small bush of red hair above the base of my dick. I shuddered as I wrapped my hand around the shaft. I moaned when I smeared the pre-come leaking from the head.

I reached into the night stand and pulled out my bottle of lube. I held my hard dick and poured the cold slimy liquid onto it. I moaned loudly when I slid my hand down the shaft. I slowly stroked up and down as I thought about Toby. His naked body in the shower, the water running off him, beading up in his chest hair... His large soft member hanging down between his legs...

I tweaked my right nipple with my left hand as my right hand slicked up and down. When my back arched, the first shot ejected from my body, and I whispered "Toby" over and over as I climaxed.

***

The next two weeks were great. Toby was back to flirting with me when we worked out. I caught him checking me out a couple of times when we were in the locker room and showers, and I let him look as much as he wanted.

I got a text message on the Friday before Memorial Day that he had to work a double shift, so he couldn't work out with us. I worked out with Max and we went to dinner together. He was unusually quiet and I asked him what was wrong.

"Oh... I'm just thinking about some stuff," he said. His eyes glazed over and he stared off into space.

I was a little bit worried about him, but I just smiled and finished my dinner. When we got to the parking lot, he hugged me tight and said I was a good friend. I thanked him and returned the compliment and drove home.

When I walked up to my door, I thought about Max and what Kristy had said. Toby's truck wasn't in the parking lot, so he must still be at work. When I got inside, I opened the curtains a little bit so I could see the parking lot when he came home in case I didn't hear him.

I fell asleep on the couch watching TV, but woke when I heard his truck rumble into the parking lot and turn off. I looked up at the clock and it was 11:30 PM. I saw him get out of his truck and I opened my door and stepped out into the hallway. Toby looked really tired and his scrubs were filthy.

"Hi, Toby."

"Hey, Petey."

"You look beat."

"I am."

"Do you need anything? I could fix you something to eat if you want."

"Nah, I'm gonna take a shower and hit the sheets. But thanks, Petey. I appreciate the offer."

Toby worked late again Saturday night and when he got home, I repeated my offer. He said 'no' at first and then changed his mind.

"I am kind of hungry. I haven't eaten all day."

"Great! You can take a shower and I'll reheat dinner for you."

I had made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Nothing fancy. I fancied up a jarred sauce, but I did make the meatballs from scratch. I brought the container over to Toby's and while he was in the shower, I got a plate and heated up a big portion for him in the microwave. I opened a cold beer and set it on the table. I heated up a little bit of the leftovers for myself and it was all ready when he came out of the bathroom in a clean white tank undershirt and boxer shorts.

"Thanks, Petey," he said as he sat down at the table. "This looks good."

I smiled and we ate in silence. Toby ate quickly and cleaned his plate and guzzled the last of his beer.

"That was great, Petey," he said as he leaned back and patted his stomach causing me to laugh.

"There's some more in the fridge if you want it."

"Nah, I'm good. I hate to kick you out after you made me a nice meal, but I'm really tired and I need to get to bed."

"It's okay."

I got up and put our plates in the dishwasher, then walked to the door.

"I'll see you later, Toby," I said with a smile.

"Wait, come here."

Toby motioned me over to him and he pulled me into a big hug. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest.

"Thank you, Petey," he whispered. "You're so sweet."

He kissed my cheek and smacked my butt. "Okay, get outta here."

"Bye, Toby," I said as I left.

I was floating on a cloud by the time I got to my apartment.

***

Sunday night, I was a little bit worried when Toby wasn't home by midnight. The previous nights when he worked overtime, he was home around 11:30. I fell asleep on the couch and kept waking up and checking for his truck. It was around 2:00 AM, an idling car woke me up. I looked up and a taxi had pulled up and Toby stumbled out of the taxi, nearly falling onto the ground. I grabbed my keys and put on some shoes and rushed outside wearing only an old t-shirt and pajama bottoms.

"Toby, are you okay?"

"Petey?"

He was drunk. Wasted drunk. Drunker than I'd ever seen him. I've seen him throw back beer after beer and it didn't affect him like this.

I helped Toby pay the cab driver and then held his arm, trying to hold him steady as we walked to his apartment. He couldn't get the key in the lock, so I helped him unlock the door and then helped him inside his apartment.

I wasn't sure what to do. I sat him down on the couch and told him I'd be right back. I returned to my apartment and picked up my phone and locked my door before I returned to Toby's. I called Max to ask him what I should to. Max was drunk, too. What the hell! He told me to give him water and aspirin and he'd come over in the morning when he could drive.

I got a big glass of water and some aspirin from the bathroom and gave it to Toby to drink. He looked so tired and so sad, like he was on the verge of crying. I helped him to his bedroom. I pulled off his shoes, pants and shirt, leaving him in dark blue boxer shorts and a white tank undershirt. I helped him into bed and pulled the covers up over him. He looked so helpless lying there with his eyes closed.

I returned to the living room and kicked off my shoes and laid down on his couch. I figured I'd hang out for a little bit in case he needed me. I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard Toby knock something over on his way out of the bedroom. He was headed for the kitchen.

I sat up and quietly said, "Toby? What are you doing?"

"Alex?"

"No, it's me. It's Petey."

"Petey? I need a drink."

I got up and got Toby a big glass of water.

"Not water," he said, pushing it away.

"Yes, water."

I made him drink the glass and then I walked him back to the bedroom. I put him back under the blankets. "Go back to sleep, Toby."

Toby grabbed my wrist. "Petey. Don't go."

He pulled the blankets aside and I crawled in with him. He turned over so his back was to me. I moved a little bit closer and laid there quietly unable to sleep. I must have finally drifted off because movement and noises woke me up with a start.

Toby was still on his side facing away from me. His shoulders were shaking and he was crying. I put my hand on his arm and he jumped.

"Toby, are you okay?" I whispered.

He rolled over. It was still the middle of the night and in the dark, I could barely see his face.

"Petey? What are you doing here?"

"You asked me to stay. Remember?"

Toby was struggling not to cry. I moved closer to him and put my hand on his chest.

"What's wrong, Toby? Are you okay?"

Toby started crying again. "I miss him, Petey. I miss him so much."

"Who Toby?"

"Alex. He's gone... and it's my fault."

I held onto Toby as he sobbed in my arms. I had my arms around him and his head was on my chest and I held him like a little boy. This grown man who weighed almost 100 pounds more than me and was almost a foot taller than me was hurting and it broke my heart. I held him and cried with him.

Toby sniffled and quietly told me his story. "I met Alex in college. Me, Alex and Max were best friends. Alex and I fell in love. We were together three years, until... It was five years ago, we were supposed to go away Memorial Day weekend. I was at the hospital, running late like always. When I didn't come home on time, I guess Alex decided to come to the hospital to pick me up. When they wheeled him in, I didn't recognize him right away. A truck had run a red light, right in front of the hospital. We couldn't save him."

"Oh, god," I whispered. I held Toby tight as we both cried.

"It's not your fault, Toby," I said.

"If I had been home on time, he wouldn't have been driving."

"Toby, it was an accident. Do you think Alex would want you to live in pain like this?"

"I promised him I'd never leave him. I feel so guilty, Petey."

"I know. But what if it happened to you? Would you want Alex to go through life like this?"

"No... Of course not... But..."

"Why don't you get some sleep, and if you want to talk more in the morning, we can."

"Stay with me, Petey."

"Okay."

I rolled over onto my side away from Toby and pulled the blankets up. Toby turned and spooned up behind me and pulled me to him.

"I love you, Petey," he whispered so quiet I could barely hear him.

"I love you, too, Toby," I whispered back.

I felt Toby's arms tighten around me and his breathing evened out and he started snoring quietly in my ear. Before I could even digest all that happened, I was asleep.

***

When I woke in the morning I was lying on my back. Toby was laying next to me awake, with his head propped up on his elbow and the other hand slowly stroking my chest and stomach over my t-shirt.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?"

"A lot better. I got a little bit of a headache, but I took some aspirin."

"I'm glad."

"Thank you for taking care of me last night."

"You're welcome."

Toby brushed the hair off my forehead and let his hand run down my cheek. I looked up into his eyes and my penis quickly hardened and tented my pajama bottoms. His thumb moved across my bottom lip and I shuddered from his touch and pre-come oozed into my pants. Did he ever realize what he was doing to me?

I whispered, "Toby?"

Toby leaned down and kissed my lips gently and softly. I looked into his eyes and he wrapped his arms around me and dove onto my mouth. He kissed me hard and long and when he opened his mouth, I opened mine and allowed his tongue in. He kissed me forcefully and passionately with our arms wrapped around each other. His hand moved under my shirt and stroked my chest and gently tweaked my nipples. My body shuddered from his touch. His mouth moved to my neck and I ran my hand up his back to his smooth, shiny head. I lovingly stroked his head as he sucked on my neck. When his hand moved down my chest and stomach and rubbed over the top of my bulging pajamas, my body jerked and my dick pulsed and spurt come into my pajamas.

I blushed beet red as I panted and shivered. Toby kissed me again and gently stroked my face.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Shh... You don't have anything to be sorry for."

I ran my hand over Toby's chest and slipped it under his shirt. I ran my hand all over his hairy muscles. He sat up and pulled his t-shirt off and tossed it onto the floor and laid down flat on his back.

I rolled onto my side next to him and ran my fingertips over his nipples, which stiffened into small peaks. I rubbed and scratched his thick chest hair and slid my hand under the blankets towards his crotch. I held my breath as my hand came in contact with the bulge that tented his boxer shorts.

I pushed down the waistband of his boxers and Toby lifted his butt and helped me take them off. He tossed them onto the floor. I pushed the blankets back so that I could see him. I gasped when I saw it. It was huge. He was almost 8 inches long and thick. The cylindrical shaft was smooth and solid. The foreskin was pushed back, exposing most of the head. The head was blushing red and dripping with sweet sticky fluid.

I looked up at Toby and he was looking at me with lust and desire like I'd never seen before.

"It's huge, Toby."

"Please, Petey," he whispered. "It's been so long."

I wrapped my right hand around the shaft and slowly stroked up and down, watching the head appear and disappear as the skin slid over it. Toby moaned and his right hand moved to my shoulder and gripped it tightly. The left hand gripped the side of the mattress.

I leaned in closer and I glanced up at Toby for permission to continue. His eyes were closed tightly and his head was back in the pillow. I bent down and clamped my lips around the head, pushing the foreskin down. Toby groaned loudly. I swirled my tongue around and licked and cleaned up all of the pre-come.

"Oh, god, Petey..."

I gently sucked and moved my head down taking as much as I could into my mouth. I moaned around Toby's dick and slid back up the shaft. I slowly moved up and down a few more times. I slid my mouth off and licked up and down the entire shaft. I sucked him back in my mouth and bobbed up and down, using my hand on the shaft as I sucked him with my mouth. I closed my eyes and twisted my hand and head as I made love with my mouth to the most perfect dick I'd ever seen or tasted.

"Oh, Jesus, Petey. Oh, fuck, you're so good."

Toby's breathing quickened and I felt his balls starting to tighten. I increased the speed of my head and hand motions.

"You're gonna make me come, baby. Don't stop, Petey. I'm coming! Aw, fuck yeah!"

Toby grabbed the back of my head and thrust his hips up. His dick jerked violently in my mouth and I felt warm semen pulsing into my mouth. I swallowed over and over as my mouth filled up. Toby was grunting and cussing like a wild man as he climaxed into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, I love you," he panted. "I love you so much, Petey."

After he finished, Toby's dick softened slightly and I let it slip from my mouth. I wiped my mouth and moved up next to Toby. Toby rolled onto his side and pulled me into his arms and we kissed each other.

I stroked Toby's head and face. "I love you, too, Toby."

Toby rolled on top of me and kissed me. "I fell in love with you the first time I saw you."

His dick was hard again and pushing in between my legs, the head pushing into my pajama bottoms and rubbing under my balls. Toby grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it off and threw it onto the floor, then attacked my neck with his mouth... licking, biting, sucking.

I whimpered and moaned. "God, Toby... I want you so bad."

Toby ran his hands up and down my chest and stomach. "You're so fucking sexy, Petey," he whispered. "I wanted you for so long."

A loud pounding on Toby's apartment door broke the mood.

"Tank!" Max's muffled voice shouted outside the door.

"Fuck!" Toby exclaimed. "If I don't answer it, he'll use his key and let himself in."

Toby got out of bed and threw on his boxers and tank top. "Stay here. I'll get rid of him."

I sat up in bed and heard Toby open the door. "What are you doing here, Max? I was asleep."

"Are you okay? How you feelin'?"

"I'm fine. I had a headache, but it's pretty much gone."

"Pete called me last night. He was freaking out."

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't freaking out. Maybe a little bit confused, but not freaking out.

"Petey helped me to bed and got me some aspirin."

"Is Pete here?"

"No. Why?"

"Aren't these his shoes? Or do you squeeze those boats into size 8 Chucks?"

"Yeah, I guess those are his."

"Go take a shower and I'll go get Pete. We can go grab breakfast."

"Oh, fuck it. Petey, come on out here."

"I knew it."

I pulled on my t-shirt and pulled it down to cover the wet spot in my pajamas and walked out into the living room.

"Hi, Max," I said with a sheepish smile.

"It's about time you two got together. Now go get showered."

Max put his arm around me and whispered into my ear, "You might want to wear a shirt with a collar."

***

After showering, I put on a Polo shirt to help hide the dark marks on the base of my neck. I returned to Toby's and the three of us went to breakfast at IHOP.

Max was so glad to find out that Toby told me about Alex. He and Toby told me funny stories about Alex and I could tell how much they both loved him and missed him. I laughed and cried with them and it felt like I knew him.

"It feels good to be able to talk about him, Tank," Max said. "We haven't mentioned him in five years."

"I know, bub. I finally broke down last night... but Petey was there to help me through it."

I smiled at Toby and he smiled back at me before looking back at Max. "And he was there this morning. As I watched him sleeping so peacefully next to me, I knew that I was given a second chance. And Alex would come down and kick my ass if I wasted it. I'm in love with Petey McAlister and I'm not going to feel guilty about it anymore."

My eyes teared up. "Toby..."

Max rolled his eyes, "Oh, god, you two make me sick."

"You're just jealous," Toby shot back with a snicker.

***

We finally got rid of Max and I now had Toby to myself. We were making out on the couch hot and heavy. He pulled me up to my feet and led me by the hand to his bedroom.

He held my face in his hands and kissed me so tenderly.

I took a deep breath and unbuttoned my shirt and let it slip off. I unbuckled my shorts and pushed my shorts and briefs to the floor. I kicked my shorts to the side and bent down pulled my socks off. I stood in front of Toby completely naked and fully aroused. He eyed me up and down, staring all over my body. I blushed, but let him look at me.