A Clinical Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it, you deserve this, Chuck..." he thought and left the classroom.

Aaron was smoking outside while looking Chuck from a safe distance, the young man was using his phone and pointing it to a gorgeous woman in a blue dress with flowers, while flashes of a tender cute blonde girl laughing invade his thoughts, Louise, his beloved little sister. Then, the face of a man with cold black eyes flashed in his memory while he was looking Chuck, Aaron pressed his lips firmly, angry but ready to what he had been planning for months.

"You will not hurt people, Chuck, I'll make sure of it..." he whispered and smoked his cigarette.

Chuck returned to his place a few minutes later, after getting a video of that hot MILF and jerked his dick all night long, that woman was a great specimen. He added her video and screenshots to his special folder of tastiest chicks. In the meantime he was doing his stuff, masturbating. Outside of his place, at Franklin Park Aaron and Greasy were sat down on a bench. From the left, Earl was walking slowly and looking discreetly to all directions before walking towards them.

"Finally, you are late. Where were you at?" Aaron asked impatient.

"Sorry, I was at Sheryl's place. Are we going to do it now? Earl said.

"No. But we will warn him..." Aaron muttered.

"Are you nuts? That will not work, don't be so stupid!" Earl complained but Aaron didn't pay him attention.

Greasy extended his hand and Aaron grabbed a paper he had. The jock wrapped the paper around a stone and crossed the street, with Greasy and Earl right behind him. Greasy was typing in a phone while Aaron raised his hands and threw the stone away as hard as he could into one of the windows of Chuck's apartment.

"Oh shit! What did you..." Earl shouted but Aaron ran away and Greasy behind him, so Earl followed his partners in crime.

Chuck was enjoying his wet night when an incoming message from an unknown number popped in and he opened it.

"Watch out." the message said.

At that time he heard the sound of a window breaking, he ran to the living room and saw a paper wrapped around a stone, he unattached it and read the paper.

"Perverts like you will receive a lesson." Chuck read, then ripped the note and checked the window.

Covering the hole with a small piece of useless sheet, he slept easy and relaxed, ignoring the threat. A few hours later he was ready to go and had to cross the avenue to get the bus to college.

Three hundred meters away, a black Mustang was parked on the right side of the avenue. Aaron, Earl and Greasy were inside, the last two on the backseat. Behind the wheel, a black dude friend of Aaron was relaxing and waiting instructions.

"You can stop this, we are on time!" Earl said to Aaron.

But he didn't pay attention, he was observing Chuck carefully, waiting the chance to tell Lamar to rush.

"Turn on the engine..." Aaron mumbled.

Lamar obeyed and the bus to college stopped at the other side of the avenue. The gang saw Chuck complaining and he stood, he had to cross the street to aboard it.

"Now!" Aaron ordered.

His friend didn't think twice and the engine roared. Lamar speeded up, in the middle of the road, Chuck heard an engine roaring and when he looked, the car hit him and he ended up a few feet away unconscious.

"Come on, let's get out of here!" Earl exclaimed panicked.

The Mustang rushed and disappeared, leaving Chuck there. Aaron smiled, thinking Chuck was dead or really hurt.

14 hours later.

"Oh fuck, where am I?" Chuck muttered, his eyes were fogged, all what he could see was distorted.

"Easy, you were hit by a car, you are in the hospital," Chuck heard an unknown female voice close to him.

"What?" he mumbled confused.

"Just try to stay calm and rest. You will be fine..." the female voice said and Chuck now was able to see properly.

A sexy woman was close to him holding a folder, blonde short straight hair, green eyes, red lips, wearing a long white coat. But what Chuck saw first before all that was the big tits she was packing, her slim waist and long legs. If it wasn't for the headache he had, the erection would have been quick.

"How much time did I sleep?" he asked.

"14 hours. You have a light concussion and two broken ribs, but you will be fine. For now, you will stay here for a while," she explained.

"Doctor..." he mumbled unsure.

"Holly Jenkins," she said.

"Thanks for everything, Doctor Jenkins..." Chuck mumbled.

"You're welcome. Now I will leave you, so you can rest. I need to check my other patients," Doctor Jenkins said and with a last smile she left the room.

Chuck saw her leaving and admired her legs and ass. He tried to sit but the pain from his left side kept him down, it was like a small shock of pain from his ribs and he felt his belly muscles cramping. 10 minutes later a nurse came and brought some meds for the pain and better sleep. The next days Chuck enjoyed the attention and the vacation but the pain on the left side, due to his broken ribs was bothering when sleeping or either trying to move. However his freedom was limited and his mother, after the initial shock and hysteria for his accident, reprimand him for not watching both sides of the road, like if he was the only guilty for the accident.

"Mom, stop it. I got hit by a car and you just keep saying I should have been more careful!" he said every time she talked about it and his mother stopped talking about the topic.

But his mother wasn't the only thing to pay attention to. Doctor Jenkins attracted his perverted eyes, he had to make a great effort to hide his erection whenever she appeared, his eyes went directly to her cleavage. Open but discreet blouses were usual for her, but she wasn't conscious of what she was provoking with her dressing code, Chuck felt his balls so full and he never had the chance to drain them because his mother and nurses were visiting his room, which was driving him nuts. Meanwhile, no one found out the responsible of Chuck's accident but his mother didn't care anymore, her son was alive, something that freaked out Aaron and the others, who thought the hit was hard enough to kill him.

Another reason was Doctor Jenkins' sexy body reminded Chuck someone, but he wasn't sure who exactly. A couple days later his mother mentioned Corina Sanchez, his principal from high school, who was about to get marry and Chuck realized that Holly's curves and boobs were pretty similar, only different skin tone and hair, he remembered those hot fantasies about him and Miss Sanchez, spanking him for his bad behavior and grades.

After one week, Chuck was desperate to touch his buddy and unload his balls. He also wanted to dedicate at least one session to Doctor Jenkins, his perverted gaze was making her uncomfortable every time she had to visit his room. Holly changed her dressing code after catching Chuck looking to her boobs twice with odd gaze, a change he didn't like, something he made clear during a checkup visit.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Wanksteiner, how is my patient doing today?" Doctor Jenkins said when she came inside.

Chuck's mother stood up and shook hands with the doctor, while Chuck was on the bed watching TV, but when Holly came in, he ignored the movie and immediately his eyes went to her tits. But he was disappointed when he noticed she was wearing a purple pullover and her white coat was buttoned. After talking to his mother, Holly came closer to check him.

"Ok Chuck, now I'm going to check you," Doctor Jenkins said and turned the stick on to check his pupils, "Oh right, everything looks fine..." she muttered a few seconds later.

Then she checked his left side to see his reaction to pain, Chuck was speechless with her tits close to his face when Doctor Jenkins leaned over him, even with the discreet clothing he was mesmerized by her large breast.

"Well Mrs. Wanksteiner, I think your son is pretty fine and I might consider discharge him in a couple days, so he can move on without any problems," Doctor Jenkins informed with a smile and Mrs. Wanksteiner thanked God for the good news.

"I think you look better with cleavage..." Chuck muttered while looking at her tits, he licked his lips discreetly while looking.

"Chuck! Watch your words! I owe you a big apology, Doctor Jenkins, my son..." Mrs. Wanksteiner said embarrassed and looked at him severely.

"It's ok, Mrs. Wanksteiner, there's nothing wrong with expressing what we feel, right Chuck?" Doctor Jenkins commented and looked at him quickly with repugnance before leaving the room.

Chuck got a nice reprimand from his mother due to his incredible politeness. However, Chuck paid so much attention to her words as he did to Mathematics, zero. At the end, she decided to go home, get clean sheets for her to stay the night with him and Chuck watched TV while thinking in Doctor Jenkins and her tits.

But there was nothing interesting to watch on TV, and he slid his hand under the sheet and touched his dick, hard as rock; he began to stroke it fast. Finally he would release his frustration, he closed his eyes while fondling his boner slowly with irregular caresses, imaging Doctor Jenkins' boobs close to his face while licking them.

He kept at it for ten minutes, Chuck felt his stress was disappearing and his body was relaxed and easy, everything would be fine in few minutes. The door opened abruptly and Doctor Jenkins came in accompanied by a nurse, Chuck stopped masturbating but it was late as the doctor saw what he was doing under the sheets. He was blushed and agitated, his erection was noticeable under the sheet.

"I hope I didn't interrupted anything... it's just a medicament for your concussion, so you will sleep better..." Doctor Jenkins said, avoiding to see Chuck's hardon.

Chuck nodded quickly and sighed nervous. The nurse prepared the needle and injected the medicament into the serum. Holly was writing something in his medical record, when he began to feel dizzy and weak.

"Thank you nurse. Please checkup patient at Room 216B, please. I'll be there in a minute," Doctor Jenkins said. Chuck saw the forms and objects were distorted.

"Doctor... I don't... I don't feel well..." Chuck said weakly and he heard his voice sounded different.

"Don't worry Chuck... you'll be fine in a minute..." she smirked and Chuck heard her voice, very grotesque. He couldn't keep his eyes open, his shook his head, he was about to lose consciousness.

"Damn, what a headache... where am I?" Chuck said.

The room was dark and he wasn't able to see anything, there was no difference having his eyes opened or closed. He tried to stand up, but he couldn't move, he felt something like ropes keeping him tied up to some kind of table or a bed, he wasn't sure. Chuck called out for help, but he got no response, he yelled out as hard as he could but no one showed up to help him.

"Fuck, this sucks..." he muttered.

When he thought nothing would change, two things happened. He heard a door opening and someone turned the lights on, he closed his eyes as he wasn't ready for the lights, when he adapted to the light he heard footsteps coming closer to him.

"Good night Chuck, how was your sleep?" Doctor Jenkins grinned.

"What the fuck? What did you do to me? Let me go!" Chuck shouted out trying in vain to stand.

He struggled with the ropes that were keeping him firmly tight up on the table, and he noticed he was completely naked. Chuck also saw Doctor Jenkins had her white coat on and all buttoned and the ropes were adhesive tape. She unbuttoned her coat and exposed what was under, a black latex catsuit fitted to her curvy body.

"Ok, you naughty boy. I knew you couldn't keep your eyes off my breast since you arrived, but what happened today was simply too much, and I'm going to give you my special treatment," Doctor Jenkins said.

"You fucking bitch, someone will come and..." he began to warn her but she stopped him.

"Shut up bitch!" Doctor Jenkins said and Chuck got hit by a flog on his belly, Chuck howled in pain.

"I'll show you who's the real bitch, bitch. And next time, when I tell you to speak, you will call me Mistress, understood?"

He remained in silence and Holly flogged his belly again, Chuck cried out.

"Did you understand?" she asked.

"Yes," he muttered. He got another hit by Holly's flog, and he screamed again.

"Yes what?" she asked with the flog ready.

"Yes... Mistress," he said in low voice. Another flog from Holly, Chuck cried in pain, "Yes Mistress!" he yelled.

"Good boy... Now you understand. Tonight, I will cure your sick perversion of wanking your dick and thinking women are only sexual objects for your selfish pleasure," she explained while caressing his body with the flog.

"Please, let me go!" he cried and struggled against the tape in vain. Holly flogged his chest.

"I didn't give you permission to talk, bitch. You may speak when I say so, did you understand?" she smirked.

Chuck remained quiet and received another flogging storm rage from her.

"Did you understand, bitch?"

"Yes Mistress," he said scared.

"Good. Tonight you will beg me to stop, but I'll push your limits and a bit more," she said and caressed his chest with the flog.

Holly grabbed another black flog. Chuck breathed faster and shook his body panicked, the doctor flogged his chest and stomach over and over, his screams filled the room but she didn't stop.

"Keep screaming and I'll keep going, bitch!" Holly warned.

But Chuck didn't relax and taking a small break, Holly put a gag ball on his mouth.

"Much better," she muttered and continued flogging his body a bit harder.

His eyes were full of tears, he tensed his body with every flogging but she seemed to find pleasure in his torment and laughed at him merciless. Finally she stopped and admired his redden and sored skin.

"You will be mine tonight, only us, no one will come to save you," she said in low voice and spat the gag ball. Holly put her hand firmly on his chin and licked his cheek slowly, smirking.

The young man mumbled hopeless, trying to get away from her mouth but he was powerless, at her disposal. She brought herself above him, sitting on his stomach, Chuck watched that sexy body above him, her tits looked so great and packed in that latex suit. The doctor put on a pair of black latex gloves and looked at him wickedly.

She hit his chest with both hands, Chuck screamed loud but the gag ball lessened it in an anguish mumble. Again she repeated it and kept going for some minutes until her hands were marked on Chuck's chest, he shook his head begging for mercy but finding more pain instead. She put some ice over the marks and left them on his chest until they melted.

The doctor came down and grabbed a hairbrush. But Chuck found out soon that it wasn't a real hairbrush but one with spikes, Holly brushed his arms and legs, his body trembled in pain as she passed all over for some minutes. He felt a lot of heat on his face, he tried to scream harder but there was no case, only a low mutter came from his mouth covered by the gag ball, Holly brushed with more sadism his thighs, until both were red.

"Scream all you want, bitch... no one will hear you..." Holly said and stopped brushing his skin.

The doctor gave him a small break, Chuck tried to recover sensibility and his breath, Holly jumped on him again, she made eye contact with him, her finger caressed his neck slowly and tenderly.

"My dear patient, don't think it's all about pain and suffering. Let me give you an example," the doctor whispered in his ear.

Chuck smelled her fragrance, it was a sweet delicate perfume and while he was tasting it, she licked his earlobe slowly. Using her teeth, she pulled the earlobe without rudeness, she grinned and her hands massaged Chuck's neck, the boy felt also that his buddy was waking up. Besides Holly was going on him with the softness of a fine feather, but at the same time he was feeling a huge burn inside him, what Chuck was craving so bad was to touch her body but he was unable to move. The doctor smiled while touching his arms and licking his neck, knowing that he really wanted to touch her.

"Relax... let's explore together the inner senses of the human body. I'm going to test your reflexes and how you respond to some stimulation," Holly whispered in Chuck's ear and continued.

Moving her body slowly, she rubbed her body against Chuck, and kept kissing him all over. Holly felt his stiff dick pointing out her sweet spot, protected by her latex bodysuit. Chuck tried to move his hips, to prod Holly's pussy over the latex, the doctor got away from his cock and her boobs were just a few inches away of Chuck's face.

"Like what you see? Come on, my dear patient, get them..." she grinned.

Chuck tried hard, but he couldn't get his face between those tits packed in latex, she laughed looking the poor attempts of her pet to rub his face against her boobs. He stopped trying and Holly showed some mercy by rubbing her breast against his face really quick, and then she stood.

The doctor turned around and checked the other table with her toys, thinking which one would be perfect for her bitch. She picked a small paddle and returned to the desk.

"Okay, since I have your diagnosis, I have the right treatment for you," Holly said.

Chuck shook his head but she didn't pay attention, and hit his balls with the paddle. He tensed his body and screamed, but he was firmly tied to the table, Holly hit again and again, Chuck's eyes were wide open again but she didn't stop. Taking his floppy dick with two fingers, to expose his ballsack and hit it with the paddle.

"Take it, this is for being a pervert. And this for being shameless, and this for being disrespectful..." Holly enumerated and every time she said the word this, she hit Chuck's balls ignoring his mumbles and painful gaze.

She degraded him and punished his testicles. Chuck thought it was the worst nightmare ever, tied up in a table and punished by a twisted and dreadful doctor with a sexy hot body. To bear the pain he shook his head uncontrollably but that didn't help a lot, just to ignore it a little.

"I'm going to take out the gag ball, and I'll keep going. If you scream you'll regret it, my little bitch..." Holly said and pulled out the gag ball. Chuck howled in low voice and didn't answer back and the doctor hit his stomach with the paddle.

"Why!?" he cried out.

"If I give you an instruction, what do you say?"

"Yes Mistress!" Chuck said nervous.

"Good boy..." Holly muttered and took his dick again with two fingers.

He closed his eyes when he felt the first hit from her paddle on his testicles. At the second hit, Chuck bit his lips and tensed his legs but when he felt the third smack, he howled in pain. Holly looked at him and opened her mouth again.

"I warned you bitch, time to learn..." she said in low voice.

A bunch of uninterrupted smacks hit his poor testicles. Chuck screamed as loud as he could but Holly didn't seem worried or bothered, she just continued hitting his balls without pause and eventually Chuck shut up and felt dizzy, the doctor stopped when he was quiet and looked at him smirking.

"You're learning fast, bitch. I think you should be rewarded, what do you think?"

"Yes Mistress... please..." Chuck answered in low voice.

"I didn't hear you, what did you say?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, please!" he repeated as loud as he could.

She grinned and put the paddle aside. Then she massaged his thighs and finally put her hands on his balls, Holly caressed and played with them, applying a small pressure but it felt good, his buddy also was waking up again with the stimulation, what Holly was looking for.

"Oh, what do we have here? Seems someone is enjoying the touch..." she said and continued.

Despite the pain in his testicles, his cock was responding to the treatment. Soon she began to stroke it slowly with one hand and massaging his ballsack with the other, it was the first time for Chuck a woman was touching and fondling his dick, and it was feeling good... in spite the pain and suffering inflicted for it.