A Clinical Nightmare

Story Info
Fetishes can get us in trouble?
12.7k words
4.37
21.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers

Hello everyone, I hope y'all are fine and breathing. After a long break due to corona and training, I found the password of this thing. I'm taking a short break from dickgirls and decided to go full nuts with this one. Do you remember that old movie, the one with the burnt dude and his knives? And his insane seek of revenge? Of course, that won't happen here, murder is not allowed (unless it's a crazy cops story or something crazy like Kick Ass).

Our story begins in a small town high school. On the runners track, a group of 20-25 students were forming a circle, laughing and pointing their fingers to a poor boy on the floor. His name, Chuck Wanksteiner. The reason? A black haired girl of his class, Summer, caught him looking at her tits and she realized he had a visible bulge under his shorts, which led to a small verbal fight and Chuck slapped and beat down.

He had a weird obsession, staring at women's cleavage. It was something that he couldn't handle that moment but had its origin a few weeks after he turned 18, at a summer camp. In that camp, he met a gorgeous woman called Ellie, one of the monitors. All the boys were mesmerized but Chuck, whom never in his short life saw porn or looked at women with other interest, changed his mind thanks to two big and perfect reasons. Ellie had the most perfect tits, and gathered his attention by only wearing tank tops or shirts, no bra. Chuck's hormones woke and the young boy spent those six weeks jerking his cock madly at any chance, thinking or peeping on her. Of course, his almost perfect summer camp was interrupted after getting caught by another girl who yelled out and everyone saw him half naked and cock out, this episode only increased his fear to women and shyness, the safe refugee was his hand and lonely jerk off sessions.

After that summer camp, everything was different. His shy and introverted personality didn't help him and Chuck got trapped in his small world, developing a dark side he hid most of the times. If a stranger could see him for the first time, it would see a normal boy, dedicated in certain areas but weak in others, like talking to girls. And that was often enhanced by his strange gaze and the fact that Chuck, when he tried to talk to any of the girls of his class, his eyes were quickly moving to their tits. It didn't help him either, as girls normally tend to warn each other about any weird guy. A sad episode was when he tried to confess what he felt to Erin, of course; instead of telling him kindly and in the best way possible he wasn't what she was looking in a boy, she humiliated him at the main hall of the high school, which happened in his senior year. Soon he was under the etiquette of a geek weirdo.

Every now and then, Chuck had his problems with several girls in the school. However, some of the sluttiest didn't care being watched by him, so Chuck's sick habit got a big impulse. At home, he had his own problems, Mrs. Wanksteiner was tired of cleaning dry cum from his sheets and underwear, and caught him several times watching porn, filling his need of jerking to women with great tits and nice cleavage, or even doing so while logged in his social media, masturbating to lots of girls from high school. His mother tried to give him advices, that porn wasn't healthy or real, and even booked an appointment with a psychologist, but Mr. Wanksteiner's support to his son were stronger than the will of his wife.

"You shouldn't be worried, that's normal in all the boys of his age, Martha... My goodness, at least he is not jerking to men!" Mr. Wanksteiner said every time when his wife insisted on the topic.

When Chuck surfed the web, he discovered by accident some big titted dominatrices. He saw a couple videos of those divas, and he liked the stunning women in black latex but stopped watching when the heavy domination had begun. It was fierce but extremely hot, however, he didn't want to be treated like those men on the videos.

Over and over, Mrs. Wanksteiner had to clean her son's underwear, it seemed that his dreams and fantasies about the girls of his school were good enough to make him cum while sleeping. One of those nights, Chuck was reading a book when he fell asleep, he fantasized about Corina Sanchez, the hot curvy Latina principal of the school, his biggest crush. He dreamed she was wearing one of those sexy and tight latex outfit, and she was pressing his face against her breast, smothering him and making his dick rock hard, before slapping his butt with her firm hand, punishing his bad behavior and putting his cock in chastity. The boy woke up in the middle of the night, sweaty and his undies and sheet covered by a huge cumshot. He was breathing heavily and confused, that was so real and strangely hot but he obligated himself to restraint those thoughts.

The months passed and the dreams stopped, but his obsession grew. He never feared of any consequence until that afternoon in the field. He was talking with some geeky friends about a game when Chuck looked at Summer running. The amazing look of her tits bouncing up and down under her tank top drove him nuts, his cock grew under his shorts and he had the bad luck that when it happened, Summer looked to the place he was standing and noticed the bulge and his mouth opened while staring at her tits.

"What the fuck!?" Summer shouted hysterically and ran towards Chuck.

He didn't react because he was stunned by the look of those boobies but he would, when she slapped his face. The slap worked, because Chuck returned to reality, and Summer kicked him in the balls.

"Fuck..." he mumbled while falling down.

"Take that, filthy fucking pervert!" she exclaimed while kicking his body.

Chuck couldn't defend from his raging victim and the rest of his class ran on their way to see how Summer was kicking and humiliating him. When she had enough, she walked away with her friends to shower together and the rest surrounded him while having fun in his humiliation. The only thing Chuck did in that moment was burying his face between his legs and hope they had enough, sooner or later.

3 years later.

The room was filled with a classical song, "Wonderful world". A young man was reading his favorite book, "How to become a ladies man". Chuck was resting on his bed, his bright brown eyes were avidly examining the book; trying to find a good advice to help his shy but twisted personality. At his 21 years, he hadn't had a girlfriend or a special friend to be with, yet he was so shy and nervous to talk to any girl, no matter his life was in the line of fire and after the incident of high school with Summer, it only made him do his obsession discreet but wilder.

Chuck was a short thin man, tanned skin, short brown curly hair and sharpened chin. He spent his free time reading, listening music and masturbating, five times a day was the lowest number, people at college called him several names, the most used were Boobaholic and Hyena-man. The biggest obsession for more than two years was Sheryl, a member of the college's cheerleader team. Sheryl was his same age, silver blonde straight hair, grey eyes, taller than him, big round boobies, her body was tough and fit and her ass, firm and well-shaped. Although she was attached to Earl, a smart guy of their course and popular with everyone thanks to his easygoing personality.

He put aside the book he was reading, he couldn't find any good info and grabbed the phone and strip off his pants. Chuck opened the gallery, and stroke his dick looking Sheryl's cleavage, he had a lot of pictures from her Instagram. His cock was hard, he focused his gaze on her boobs, he picked a picture of her wearing a black open blouse and zoomed it. When his eyes pointed directly into her divine crack, he swelled the pace of his hand and the precum was dripping out of his cock.

After an intense session of 10 minutes, he shot all his load on his belly and felt much better. Releasing tension was very important for Chuck, the young man was able to do whatever he desired since he was living alone in a small apartment close to the campus. He cleaned up, put on his pants again and stood, he put the book he was reading over a table close to the bed and walked out of the room.

He saw the clock, 8:21 am, and walked slowly out of the place and headed to the campus to do nothing in particular. Or at least that was what others could think, because students normally watched him sat down on a bench, doing nothing, but Chuck always was trying to spot any gorgeous girl to stare at his favorite body part. Besides that, he just spent the time reading at the library or drawing in a black notebook he always carried in his backpack.

Any person that knew Chuck from high school would think that after the humiliation he suffered, he would have changed. Far from reality, he only stopped for some months and then fed his obsession in college, there were no people that knew him from high school, so basically he was starting again in a bigger place, with tastier preys. After arriving he found a free bench, Chuck sat down and checked his phone without interest, while preparing the camera to make a video. A lot of people were in the field, playing frisbee or laying down in the grass, it was a bit difficult to find the perfect prey for his personal collection but Chuck, with years of experience did it in less than three minutes. A lonely brunette haired girl was writing in her notebook, she was wearing a brown pullover but in the right time, she took it off. She was wearing a white tank top so Chuck zoomed the camera and avidly looked at her tits. He tried to breathe calm and slowly, but the girl just provoked him more by laying down in the grass with her huge boobies pressed against the ground.

He spent five minutes on it, stood up and went to his classroom. Chuck wrote the whole lesson and left when class was over to head to the library, the next stage of his college routine. He watched the video and made some screenshots of his recent victim, rubbing his cock over his pants at the same time before the phone alarm rang.

It was happy time, again. So he left the library and rushed into the first bathroom he found, locked a cabin and stripped down his pants and jerked his cock to the brunette girl from the field. Focusing in her breast, Chuck had a good orgasm and finished sweaty and exhausted, a good average day so far for him, but it wasn't over yet. He attended to Sheryl's practice at the gym and there she was, wearing her tight and small uniform, just like her friends and practicing their new routines.

When practice was over, he thought it was time to go back home. Ignoring all the jokes from the people, he rushed in his way to go out of the main hall, until a white fat black-haired guy got closer.

"Hey Chucky, what's up?" he said.

Chuck looked at him with aversion before answering.

"Hey Greasy... is everything fine?" Alvin, aka Greasy, said he was fine and was trying to find him.

He wondered why he would be looking for him and Alvin-Greasy gave him a pen drive, telling him that he would like him to edit a video of a recent fight for him, since he was an expert doing it.

"Ok Greasy, I'll do it. But you know I don't do it for free..." Chuck said.

"Sure man, sure. Here..." Greasy said and gave him 20$. Chuck took the money and walked away, wondering which fight he missed in the last days.

It wasn't a recent fight, it was the fight between him and Aaron, one of the members of the football team, Chuck broke the pen drive and didn't care about what Alvin would say. He laid down on the bed and once again he took his pants off and jerked his tired and sored dick, finding another picture of Sheryl from a frat house party, he fulfilled his hungry desire and ejaculated on his belly one more time. After his third session of the day, he stood and prepared something to eat.

While eating, he was massaging his limp dick waiting its recovery to shake it again. Yeah, Chuck really had a problem but it wasn't his fault, of course it was, but he was blind to the truth, now he enjoyed masturbation more than a real taste of a pussy, if he could know how it would taste. Used to the rough schedule of wanking, his cock was hard really fast and in less than seven minutes it was spurting cum, wasting it and not fulfilling its intended purpose, pregnant a woman.

Ignoring his homework, he took a shower and yes, he jerked his poor dick; exhausted but happy to feel the hand's touch. At least the water made things better, but his endurance was the same as usual; no one could help this chronic handjob addict. After refusing his mother's help and encouraged by his father's words during his adolescence, now it was late for him to go back from the rough path he was walking, after all, everything was fine and under control.

Chuck put on some clothes and laid down on the bed again.

"Mmm... I think I can do it for you one more time before sleeping," he muttered to Sheryl's picture on the phone and whip out his cock.

"Yes baby, all for you..." he mumbled to the picture while moving his hand up and down, jerking his dick like there was no tomorrow.

It didn't take him so much to feel an itchy sensation from his dick and testicles before seeing a small shot of semen, "Oh yes, yes this feels so good," he said.

Every inch of his cock was irritated. After that last wank session he felt sleepy, like a big baby after having a nice breastfeeding. When he woke up, he kicked off the day with his first wank, looking a picture of Sheryl wearing her cheerleader uniform, took a shower, got dressed and had the breakfast before leaving. Chuck cracked his left wrist a bit after all those years masturbating, it wasn't hard to do it and headed to the campus, right on the main entrance he crashed with Greasy, who asked him for the edited video and if he liked it.

Without hypocrisy, Chuck told him not so good things and Greasy promised he would pay for his words and the money he didn't give back. Greasy could look like a dumb idiot but he wasn't, and twenty minutes later he found Chuck in the main hall, but he wasn't alone, the fatty man brought Aaron and three other guys from the football team and they kicked Chuck's ass, with everyone recording and uploading the new humiliating episode to social media.

"There you got it, Boobaholic. Next time don't be such a faggot!" Greasy yelled and everyone laughed and left Chuck alone, his shirt was ripped and he had a small cut in his face.

He went to the bathroom and cleaned the blood, "Fucking bag of grease, you will pay for this," he thought while looking himself in the mirror, then he felt so stressed and walked inside the toilet and locked the door.

He put a picture of Sheryl and released his stiff cock out of the pants, while stroking his dick he felt much better but he didn't last too much time and six minutes later he was ejaculating a little amount of cum.

Chuck left the bathroom and went to his classroom. However, he was bored after 10 minutes of taking notes, professor Kliven was an old man with crazy ideas about existence. So he popped out his phone and watched some pictures of Sheryl and other hot girls of the college until the class ended. He ate something in the cafeteria, trying to ignore the jokes from everyone who recognized him from the early fight and its video.

When he was over with the food, he went to the gym to see Sheryl training and find delight with her tits. After getting all the pictures he desired, he left the gym and returned to his dorm to drain his balls, which he did four times in a row and his glans ended in a not so healthy purple color. Tired and exhausted he felt asleep.

The days passed, and Chuck fed his obsession as usual but also received a warning from Earl, Sheryl's boyfriend, when he got caught taking pictures of her. Of course, Chuck took the warning seriously and moved around in low profile trying to perfect his technique. But he didn't forget about his duties and works from college or he would fail his degree.

But Aaron never gave him a break, and used him as his personal punching bag, Chuck didn't have an idea why he was so pissed with him. Days and weeks passed on, and three months later, Chuck was sitting in a bench outside the campus when he noticed a woman wearing a blue dress with flowers walking on the other side of the street. What attracted his dirty eyes was her large breast, when he zoomed his phone camera, his mouth melted and a thin line of saliva was dripping out. Those packed titties were mesmerizing and Chuck stood up slowly while watching what he was recording with the phone camera.

Before that, Earl was sitting on an empty classroom. He was a tall guy, auburn short hair, brown eyes, tanned skin and a bit exercised. He was impatient and playing with his fingers when Greasy came inside, followed by the hung blonde Aaron. Earl stood and shook hands with both, before speaking.

"So what do you want guys? I need to be at professor's Kliven in 10 minutes..." Earl clarified to them.

"Dude, it's about that doomy idiot of Chuck," Greasy said.

"Chucky? Now what happened?" Earl asked.

"Nothing, but Aaron here has a plan to adjust bills with him," Greasy commented. Aaron coughed a bit before explaining.

"I've been thinking, this sleazy little trash has been stalking your girl for months, even we kicked his ass several times and still not learning the lesson. No matter how hard I kicked his ass lately, he stills stalking your girl and others at college. I think we should get rid of him, for the good of all girls in the campus, and especially Sheryl. We don't know when he might go nuts and do something worse than just taking pictures and stalking," Aaron explained.

Earl coughed several times and gave two steps back, without giving credit to Aaron's words.

"You want to kill him? C'mon Aaron, you are overreacting..." Earl said nervous.

"Oh really? You have known my family for 8 years, or you forgot what happened to Louise?" Aaron said, serious and his eyes full of tears.

"No Aaron, I'm sorry, but I think this is way different," he said, "I mean, yes, Chucky is weird but what you propose is simply too much..." Earl added, trying to convince him.

"Do you think so? Bro, stalkers and serial killers acted like Chuck does before turning into monsters. It's your girlfriend's safety about what we are talking about, or will you do something when is too late?" he argued.

Greasy was in silence, he had nothing to say because he was in favor of killing Chuck. But Earl had a moral dilemma, on one hand he had his girlfriend Sheryl, and Chuck's life on the other hand, it was a difficult choice but he wasn't a murderer.

"I-I can't... this is too much Aaron, there has to be another way..." Earl said. Aaron shook his head.

"Look, if you don't do this with me, I'll do it anyways, I don't care. I will not let this guy hurt women because you don't have the balls," Aaron said.

"So this is what you want? You are leaving me with no choice..." Earl protested.

"Wake up, Earl! I know it's hard, but this has to be done, or sooner or later this moron will kill someone, this kind of people is unstable" Aaron shouted.

He sighed, trying to avoid taking any choice, but he had to choose. Regretting what he was about to say, Earl simply thought he had no choice, but it was for Sheryl's safety.

"Ok... let's do it. But, if in any moment we are in risk to get caught, I won't care and I'll go to the police, no matter if that puts me on jail..." Earl said.

"Don't worry Earl, there's no risk," Aaron said and shook hands with Earl, "Tonight, Franklin Park..." he added. Earl nodded and both Aaron and Greasy left the classroom.

When they left, Earl rubbed his hands all over his face, he could not believe what he agreed to do. But there was no way back, now he was engaged to murder one of his classmates; and lots of terrible scenarios came to his mind, one worse than the other. At the end, he was so confused but he got the courage after looking one of Sheryl's pictures.

Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers