A Clinical Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly used both hands and shook that dick faster. Her slave moaned louder, fear and pain disappeared and pleasure now was increasing, the doctor moaned and her sexy voice made Chuck tried to move his hips as if he was trying to penetrate a hole, something he never had the chance to do. But when he felt the orgasm was coming much and much closer, Holly stopped and he couldn't cum, which was a huge disappointment for him.

"You haven't earned the right to cum, bitch. You'll learn tonight this is not about your pleasure, but mine..." she clarified and Chuck understood Holly would play with him and his body, eventually torturing his soul.

However, the doctor found a good use for that stiff cock. Grabbing it from the base, she slapped Chuck's dick with the other hand, he howled and tried to avoid it but at least that wasn't painful at all. She slapped it several times until she got what she wanted, a few drops of precum at the top of the glans. With her finger, she played with the liquid, removing some of it from the glans and between her thumb and a finger, she pretended it was silicone.

"Yummy and fresh... your filthy is nothing I would desire. But I guess you should taste it," she mumbled.

Removing some more she rubbed on Chuck's lips, it was salty and he tried to bite her finger.

"Don't even try it, or I'll have to punish you..." Holly warned.

Fearing the consequences, Chuck let Holly shoved her finger inside his mouth so he tasted his own precum. The doctor grinned while staring at him sucking her finger, meanwhile he was praying for a miracle to escape of that room, Holly withdrew her finger and went to the table again to pick another toy.

"Fuck, what did I do to deserve this?" Chuck thought, expecting the worst.

He heard a quiet laugh from Holly and then she was in front of him with two long sticks on her hands. Chuck wasn't sure what she had brought but he feared something terrible and painful.

"Nothing better than a good shock to adjust your behavior," Holly commented.

"Come on, please stop..." Chuck begged.

"Silence, bitch!" the doctor said and pointing the stick on his chest, she gave him a quick electrical shock. Chuck howled panicked and with the other stick, Holly put it on the right nipple and gave him another shock.

Chuck screamed as the torment began. The mistress laughed mercilessly as she continued with the shock therapy on his chest, belly, arms and feet. He shook his head, begging for mercy as he felt quick but powerful shocks in every special spot of his body, his voice filled and echoed in every corner of the room mixed with the cold laugh of Holly.

"Ahh! Arrgh! Stop!" Chuck pleaded anguished.

"Ha! Don't even think about it, scream for me, bitch!" Holly said and shocked his thighs.

She shocked him a few more times and stopped. Chuck exhaled and relaxed his body, but he didn't have an idea of what was coming up, Holly massaged his limp cock and put aside one of the sticks.

"Here's the problem, I've always wondered what electricity can do to men's testicles... what do you think bitch?" Holly muttered and Chuck opened wide his eyes, that bitch would kill him slow and painfully.

"No please! Don't do that! Mercy!" he implored.

"Don't worry, after this night you will be regenerated, I guaranteed..." she said with a big smile and the shocker ready.

"Noooo...! Help!" Chuck cried out.

Holly decided he was better in silence and she put the gag ball in his mouth again, he tried to avoid it but he was powerless. Then Holly went down to his ballsack, with one hand and the stick in the other, the doctor now was ready to start. He heard the electrical shock and he panicked, then she put the stick in contact with his testicles and pressed the button.

The patient tried to scream but the sound was muffled by the gag ball. Holly waited five seconds and gave him another one with the same results, it was the worst pain he ever felt before. He kept begging for mercy with open anguished eyes but what he got was her cold laugh and more shocks, even on his poor dick. The five longest minutes of his life passed and she stopped the shock therapy again, to give him a short well-earned rest.

"No enough balls, you fucking waste of a man. I don't even know why I did called you a man, I've met men with more courage, you fucking slut. That's what you are, a damn fucking slut!" Holly said and palmed his balls harder.

Holly left him alone while putting the shockers on the other table. The doctor unzipped her suit, exposing her shaved pussy then she jumped on the table, rubbing her twat against his stomach. Holly put her hands on his shoulders while fondling her pussy against Chuck's skin, he felt the warm of her sweet cunt that also was dripping some juices.

"Ah yes, now it's time for a good ride, what do you think?" Chuck nodded and closed his eyes, praying.

Shaking her body faster, Holly moaned louder and dug her nails on his shoulders. Chuck howled in pain feeling her nails scratching his shoulders, but the warm feel of her pussy rubbed against his stomach was something incredible for him. Holly got closer and kissed his forehead, Chuck tried to rub his face against her tits over the latex but they were just a few inches out of his reach, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't feel her latex but the doctor was doing it to provoke him and take him into desperation.

"Come on, try to reach me! You can do it!" Holly said hypocritically, laughing and knowing he would not reach her boobs.

Chuck struggled and the doctor took out the gag ball and put her tits a bit closer and when he was about to lick her, she retreated. The poor boy was really determined to have a quick taste of her, finally she leaned close enough to put the tip of his tongue and licked quickly, Holly laughed looking at his efforts to lick her latex.

She stood up, and decided to strip. Holly exposed her hot rocking body, her sultry long legs, her firm and slim waist, her two cup-C natural tits and her round bubble butt. Chuck couldn't avoid another erection when he admired her flawless body.

"I wonder, what can I do to you now? she muttered in low sexy voice.

"Please, let me go... I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Chuck pleaded but she smirked.

"But we've just started... besides, you still not cured of your perversion," she grinned and Chuck panicked.

"I'm cured! I'm cured! Just let me go!" he screamed.

"No... time's up!" Holly said and put a dog collar on his neck with the word Slut on it.

Picking a scalpel, she cut all the tape on his wrists and ankles then Holly pulled the chain and forced him to sit down on the table and Chuck saw with detail the room. It was a large quadrilateral room, on the left there were some refrigerators for the bodies, they were at the morgue. However, on the right side he saw a long table with several and strange objects, Holly's toys. He sweated nervous when he noticed some dildos and strap-on dildos there, and other evil objects. Beyond that table, a small bed.

"You like them? I bet you will love them very soon, bitch, now stand up and go on all fours," Holly said when she noticed he was seeing her toys.

But Chuck didn't stand up, no matter how hard she pulled the chain. So Holly grabbed one of the shockers and gave him a shock on the left side of his body and he howled.

"Slut, you better obey..." she warned him.

Once again, Chuck obeyed Holly considering the punishment and he jumped out of the table, then he went on all fours like a dog, the floor was a bit cold.

"You look so cute, let's see if you are a good puppy!" Holly muttered pleased.

Holly pulled the chain and Chuck moved slowly behind her. He followed her pace but at least there was something good out of it, watching that sexy ass in slow motion right in front of him. The doctor walked all around the morgue with her young puppy behind her, Chuck was ok at the beginning but then after two laps around the room his knees were aching, and his hands and wrists were burning and trembling. Holly looked over her shoulder and saw his face, he was struggling with suffering but she knew he wasn't in the edge.

After another lap, she stopped and Chuck tried to stand up but she shook her finger.

"Puppies never stand up, always on all fours," Holly clarified and he groaned in low voice. But the doctor didn't order him to stay like that doing nothing, she just spat some saliva on the floor.

"Clean it, puppy..." she ordered.

The young boy looked at it and didn't move. Holly pulled down the chain to forced him to lick her saliva, the doctor wasn't pleased with his behavior and used the shocker. Chuck howled and she laughed, pulling down the chain again he obeyed and slowly stuck his tongue out and using the tip of it, Chuck licked the saliva.

"Clean all of it, bitch..." Holly commanded and pulled the chain harder. Chuck, with no choice, licked the saliva off the floor and the doctor laughed, spitting more saliva and spreading it all over the floor with her foot.

"Lick it, lick it bitch!" she instructed and Chuck obeyed her with lots of nauseas and disgust.

The doctor sat down on a chair and offered her foot to Chuck.

"Clean my foot, puppy," she said and the bitch boy stuck his tongue out and licked Holly's foot all over, he closed his eyes avoiding to react in a bad way and get punished.

The mistress went further and shoved her foot inside his mouth and wiggled it, Chuck made funny and curious noises with that foot inside his mouth.

"Yes... suck that fucking foot, you bitch! That's what you are good for!" Holly murmured and moaned pleased.

She took her foot out of his mouth and slapped his face with her wet foot. When she had enough, Holly stood up and grabbed the flog again.

"I think you've been a bad puppy," she said and flogged Chuck's back.

The poor puppy howled in pain as his back was being flogged by his mistress. Then she flogged his buttocks and testicles, Chuck stayed on all fours bearing all the pain but he didn't complain, Holly stopped and caressed his sored skin with the flog. Chuck didn't have energies to stand up and he remained on all fours, while Holly was staring at his back with interest... deep interest.

"You know slut, when I was a child I've always wanted to ride a pony. But my father couldn't afford it, today I guess I can fulfill my fantasy with you," she giggled and sat down on Chuck's back.

Complaining under the weight of his mistress, Chuck didn't move and felt he wouldn't tolerate her weight for long time.

"Please... I can't..." he muffled.

"Ponies can't speak. I said I wanted a pony, and I'll have one," Holly warned him and picking the shocker, she used on his right side. The boy was struggling to breathe, his broken ribs were hurting him but he didn't want to be shocked and he gave two steps.

"Faster, pony..." Holly muttered and shocked his buttock.

"Yes Mistress," he murmured but the doctor shocked his left foot.

"Ponies can't speak," she repeated again and Chuck, closed his mouth and continued.

Panting in pain and discomfort, Chuck gave her a ride across the morgue. Holly grinned happily and yelled at him several instructions, as anyone would do to a pony, and shocking him from time to time to make sure he would be a good pony. At least the ride didn't last long, the doctor considered his broken ribs but she pushed him to the edge. When he could barely move, she stood up and kneeled in front of him.

"Oh my dear little pony, you made me so happy. I think you deserve a reward," Holly said and went on all fours like him, pulling the chain Chuck was right behind her big ass.

"Now lick your Mistress..." she ordered.

"Yes Mistress," Chuck said and he didn't waste any second.

The boy buried his face between her buttocks, Holly laughed on how desperate he was but she remained quiet. Chuck dug his tongue in her asshole and the doctor moaned in ecstasy, without dropping the chain. To him it was the paradise, all the previous pain and sick games had a good end, Chuck thought. He squeezed those firm juicy buttocks and again stuck his tongue inside her ass, wiggling it like if he was possessed by a demon. Then he spread her buttocks with both hands and licked that asshole without restraint, tasting her sweet backdoor but there was a special spot left claiming his tongue.

"You'd better don't forget of my.... Oh fuck! Pussy!" Holly moaned when at the same moment she commanded, Chuck used his tongue as a dick on her ass.

Of course he didn't, but he was mesmerized by her ass that he just couldn't keep his tongue away. But eventually, Chuck slid down his tongue and reached her wet pussy, the smell of her just drove him crazy and he licked and sucked those lips, then digging his tongue in. Holly yelled out and shook her booty on his face while he kept his tongue out, when she stopped Chuck put his hands on her ass and licked her pussy all the way for some minutes, the doctor was rubbing her clit with her fingers really hard. The mistress trembled and shouted harder and when he least expected it, a gush of sweet juices filled his mouth, he swallowed all of it but Holly, despite the orgasm, when she calmed down and recovered the composure she wasn't happy at all.

"It seems you have never dealt with a pussy before... worthless bitch!" she said with husky voice.

And yes, she would made him regret his poor skills. Pulling the chain once again, Holly made her pony puppy follow her to the chair and she sat down.

"Here..." she muttered and Chuck laid down on her thighs, pressing his floppy dick between them.

"Ouch!" he complained.

"Don't-fucking-complain, bitch. This will teach you how to make a woman cum," she affirmed.

"Please no, please... Aarrgh!" Chuck begged but it was late. Holly had spanked him really hard, leaving a mark on his butt.

She kept spanking his buttocks with evil gaze as Chuck howled in pain and begged her to stop. Her firm hand was spanking him over and over, so many times he lost the sum and the pressure on his dick was painful. But then Chuck remembered his old dream with his high school principal, his dick became rock hard in a matter of seconds, Holly felt the stiff and hot cock fighting between her thighs, she smiled and kept spanking his butt, this time Chuck did not cry or curse, he moaned with a girlish voice.

"You are fucking slut! You love being spanked..." she grinned with lust in her eyes.

"Yes Mistress... spank me please!" Chuck begged and Holly didn't need a lot to fulfill his desire.

She continued spanking him over and over, Chuck bit his lips excited and his eyes were white, his dick didn't last too long and after several spanks that left his butt with a dark red tone, he spurted a huge load between Holly's thighs. The doctor noticed the huge amount of cum Chuck shot, she smiled happy and taking some with her hand, she made Chuck clean her hand.

"Wow... you really love being spanked... I guess what you really need is a real woman taking control, making you feel what you wouldn't feel with any random girl. Tell me how much you liked this..." Holly said with a low delicate voice.

"I love it... Mistress..." Chuck muttered.

Despite he was feeling a burning pain in his ass, the mixed feeling of being under control and the intense orgasm he experimented was beyond his normal definition of jerking his dick to some breast pictures. Even the best jerk-off wasn't nothing compared to what happened, she was so intoxicating in both ways, her beauty and her dominant side but also he was sure that Holly was capable to be deadly nice, a complete lethal beauty.

He wasn't totally wrong about it as she helped him to stand by his own feet. Guiding him to a bed, Holly bent him over the mattress, Chuck buried his face in the pillow as he felt her naked body over him, her nipples were hard and erected, her skin was hot like she was burning from the inside, that warming sensation made Chuck relax.

"Regardless I didn't give you permission to cum, I can't expect you to do it good at your first session. But, since I believe you are enjoying this either, I think we should end our session the best way I know..." she said and Chuck moaned pleased and exhausted, "I told you that tonight you would beg me to stop, but now I tell you won't want me to finish this," Holly whispered in Chuck's ear.

The seductive tone, her warm body right over him and a slow licking and sucking of his ear drove Chuck nuts. He would never had imagined that experience would be like that, and he only sighed but it was a pleased sighed. The doctor smiled.

She stood a bit, and applied a few drops of oil to Chuck's back, then Holly rubbed her body against him. The massage disconnected Chuck's senses, those big tits sliding up and down all over his back felt incredibly hot for him, now he was feeling damn good.

"Next time you'd better tell me straight away what do you want, instead of being a creepy slut staring at my tits. Do you want to know what I do to every men doing the same thing? I fuck their asses in return and I'll fuck yours, I'm going to dominate you, because you need to know that women are goddesses and men only have one purpose, worship us, that's why you are here..." Holly teased him without stopping her body massage.

At that point Chuck wasn't paying attention to her words or at least the real meaning. He was under her spell, even he felt a little bump in his chest when she revealed her intentions to fuck his virgin ass, her body and her voice were enough for him. Her hands took his and melted together, Holly began to move her hips up and down slowly like she was fucking him with an invisible dick. The boy was so excited that he didn't notice he spread his legs a bit and bend up his butt, just when he let escape a moan he understood what he was doing but he didn't restraint that recently discovered crave, to be Holly's slut.

"See... you like it... and we haven't started the real action," she said triumphant. After one last pound the doctor stood up, walked to the table and picked a thick black dildo, she bit his lips and returned to the bed.

"Be a good bitch and show me that ass," Holly said.

"Yes Mistress..." Chuck said while Holly massaged his buttocks and rubbed the black dildo all over his rear crack.

She did it for some minutes and then she spat saliva in his asshole, she used a finger to test the waters and played with Chuck's unexplored sphincter. The boy moaned as he felt a comfortable feeling back there, he remembered those old videos of guys being dominated by mistresses and he knew he was about to become one of that list.

Holly made some pressure and her finger slid inside his ass.

"Oh God..." Chuck moaned, Holly giggled and rotated it slowly, then she pushed it deeper, "All boys like you are the same, they pretend they don't like it until I shove my finger..." she grinned and began a slow finger fuck.

But her pace wasn't the only thing that got harder after some seconds, his dick was responding and now was back to life, hard like rock. Holly dropped the dildo and stroke his dick at the same time she was fucking his ass with her sleazy finger, Chuck's ecstasy was bigger now, feeling it from his cock and his hungry asshole, which was used to Holly's finger at that stage of the foreplay.

She freaked him out, but it was a proper way to be pleased. Chuck moaned louder as Holly jerk his dick harder, he was ready to shoot another load in no time. When it happened, he was exhausted and his mistress was preparing him, it wasn't over.

"Now it's time to make that ass loose..." Holly muttered and pushed in the black dildo.

The boy opened his mouth while feeling that bigger intruder sneaking in his backdoor. She palmed his balls, and his ass swallowed all that black dildo.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit..." Chuck repeated quickly, the doctor didn't shove it all and leave it there.