A Clinical Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly rotated the dildo inside his ass, stretching and preparing him for the bang. The doctor was pleased looking at him, at her disposal and ready to do whatever she wanted. After some pulls and pushes, Chuck's asshole was ready for the next level.

"Wait up, give me a minute," she said.

Standing up again, Holly went to the toys table once again and picked a strap on dildo, her favorite one, around 8 inches long.

"Yeah, you're a filthy whore. Your ass is begging to be properly fuck it and I'll push your bottom so hard in a way you wouldn't!" Holly said and returned.

With a fast move, she pulled out the black dildo, Chuck groaned by the rudeness but Holly wasn't looking anything, she was a bit erratic, her lust was about to dominate her once again and she had to fuck his asshole by herself. Strapped and ready, she slid the tip of her dildo inside, it was thicker than the black dildo and the patient opened wide his eyes and mouth, that was a monster dildo.

"Easy, easy please..." he begged.

"Sluts don't beg, my bitches don't beg, and you are my bitch," Holly shouted and shoved the rest of her dick inside.

That was beyond his wildest fetishes. The pain in his ass was by far the most excruciating and humiliating but, at the same time, knowing his mistress was behind him doing it, which excited him so much. A crazy woman was pushing a fucking plastic dick up his ass, and he didn't have the strength to stop her, Holly kept shoving the dildo in and out of his ass, and swelling the pace of the penetration. Just two minutes later, the only thing that could be heard at the morgue was the girlish voice of Chuck, being fucked in the ass and an occasional laugh or insult from Holly.

"Yeah bitch, moan louder, that's what you're good for!" she exclaimed once or, "You love it in the ass, don't ya? I bet you love putting things in your fucking asshole," she moaned later. Her commanding voice and the way she was degrading him was turning Chuck on, even more.

Defeated as man, Chuck couldn't do any other thing, but moan and hoping she wouldn't stop soon, "What am I thinking?" he thought while her pelvis was hitting hard his butt.

Only after a crazy round of short but fast thrust Holly stopped, but she didn't take the dildo out. He laid on the bed, exhausted and his ass filled by the strap on dildo.

He heard she stood up again but he was too tired to notice what Holly was doing. The next thing he knew, he was on all fours again and with a sticky noise, she pulled out the cock, then shove the tip again, and so on.

"Beg me to fuck you," Holly commanded.

"Please Mistress, fuck me, please," he begged.

"Harder..." she muttered.

"Please, fuck me, I'm your bitch! Dominate me," Chuck shouted and Holly pleased him.

Her pink dick loosen up inside and she resumed the session. He screamed like a cheap whore fucked for 1 dollar while the doctor was fucking his ass, correcting him, correcting his perverted thoughts about women. His bowels were pummeled by her magnificent pace, she really knew how to use a strapon and was delivering intense waves of pleasure to Chuck, hitting his prostate with every thrust, his dick harder than ever and dripping precum, the boy remembered the previous steps before the assfucking session, spanked, shock therapy, flogging and several humiliations, the flashes in his mind didn't help him and he just accepted his fate and let her continue. That was a hell of a woman, beautiful, sensual and dominant, all in the perfect package.

Holly put her hands on his face and stuck her fingers on his mouth, stretching it while fucking him really hard, the smack noise between his butt and her pelvis armed with the strap-on could be easily heard.

"Yes! You are my bitch!" she shouted triumphantly and kept fucking him.

Thrust after thrust, Holly corrected the perverted boy and found delight in his humiliation. Finally she had enough and pulled out her dick, Chuck felt his asshole gaping and begging for more. It was the best experience so far, but Chuck never thought about losing virginity in that way, but Holly could be the exception to the normal rule. Using lots of tape, she tied him up like a mummy but leaving his cock free.

"You'll love this, bitch," she said happily while taking off the strap-on dildo and picking a white vibrator and the gag ball from the table and sitting on his chest, she put on the gag ball in his mouth again and he just stared at her pussy.

Turning on the vibrator, she put it on her clitoris and enjoyed the moment. Moaning sexily and loudly, she tormented Chuck with the sight of her hot cunt pleased by the vibrator, he tried to lick her but Holly laughed at his failed attempts, he was so close but it was impossible to taste her but Chuck gave up when he realized he had the gag ball in his mouth. The doctor groaned louder as she felt the pleasure, knowing the orgasm was coming, she didn't put the vibrator away and her screams filled the morgue.

The boy went nuts as he couldn't lick or do anything but watch how she was having her pleasure at his expense, that it wasn't him whom was making her cum, was even worse than most of what she did before to him. Holly began to tremble and shake, she increased the speed of the vibrator and shouting uncontrollably, she squirted on his face several times. Each gush from her pussy ended up in Chuck's face and he was lucky to taste some of it, after some minutes and countless orgasms, Holly stopped and rested on his chest.

"Oh shit, that was fucking wild. I've enjoyed a lot tonight, and I know you too, bitch" Holly mumbled exhausted.

Chuck was trying to respond but the gag ball didn't let him pronounce properly.

"What do you have to say, bitch? You should thank me at least, worthless bitch. Oh I forgot it..." she giggled and took out the gag ball.

"Thank you Mistress," Chuck said.

"Brilliant. I think you are officially cured, but I guess you have earned a last reward," she said.

And what he always wanted since the beginning now was happening. She grabbed his stiff dick and rubbed against her wet pussy, the warm and her soft pussy lips felt incredible. Holly smiled and then she guided his dick inside her pussy.

"There we go... mmm," she muttered. As Chuck couldn't move, she did all the job. She move up and down really hard, the boy just moaned out of control, the feeling of his first pussy around his dick was glorious, of course he didn't last too much but he didn't care.

"I'm Gonna Cum!" he yelled out of control and feeling he was in heaven.

Holly took his dick out of her pussy and stroke him hard, so he ejaculated for the third time. Chuck was breathless and exhausted, but really satisfied. The doctor also was really happy after changing his conduct, only further sessions would tell.

"You will stay here just in case so I can monitor your progress," she grinned and Chuck felt a small quick pinch on his neck, Holly had a needle on her hand and she smiled at him until he began to feel weak and he fell asleep.

Chuck woke up nervous and panicked. He was back in his room, TV was on. The same movie was on screen. He quickly checked his body but there were no signs of the recent experience. He didn't understand why... there was no explanation. Another thing he noticed really fast, his sheets were wet, he had a wild orgasm.

"Was I dreaming?" he said and rubbed his face with his hands. He was jerking his dick thinking in Doctor Jenkins' tits when he closed his eyes.

"Shit!" he muttered and a slight smile appeared in his lips. "Did I really fall asleep while jerking my dick?" he thought.

Then the door opened and Doctor Jenkins came in accompanied with a nurse, he freaked out and tried to cover up the wet spot in his sheet and crossed his legs a bit.

"Hey are you ok?" Doctor Jenkins said worried.

"You... you..." Chuck mumbled but he was speechless.

"Nurse, can you take his blood pressure?" the doctor said and the nurse went at it. The nurse was taking the pressure but Chuck couldn't take his eyes off Holly.

"Are you ok? You seem nervous, Mr. Wanksteiner," Doctor Jenkins said.

"Eh... it's just... I think..." he said but he couldn't coordinate his words.

"You're probably tired, you should sleep, watching television could make your concussion worse, you are not resting your eyes and brain properly," she said while checking his pupils with the light.

"Oh... I was... I was sleeping, I guess," Chuck said, trying to find a very convincing excuse to avoid many questions from her and the chance to screw it again.

The doctor continued the checkup, but Chuck was stunned. Luckily, neither the nurse nor Doctor Jenkins saw the wet spot in the sheets, he was mostly sure of it and relaxed his legs a little.

"Well Mr. Wanksteiner, any other symptoms?"

"I don't know, I just feel tired... and dizzy..." he answered.

"Next time, you'd better tell me straight away what do you want," Doctor Jenkins said with her calm serious voice, but low enough so the nurse couldn't hear her.

"What?" Chuck exclaimed. He remembered she used the same words in the dream, now he had more doubts, was the dream real or was he shocked still?

She didn't say anything and her eyes went to the wet spot on the sheets. Chuck tried to look to the roof, it was awkward.

"I-I-I..." he mumbled.

"It's ok, you are not the first one staring at my tits. I guess that wet dream was... erm... intense, but it helps to release some stress, I guess..." she said, moving her closed lips from left to right and avoiding to see her patient to the face.

Chuck didn't know what to say but it wasn't necessary. Doctor Jenkins turned around and the nurse followed her.

Mrs. Wanksteiner arrived half an hour later. After the orgasm he had, he wanted to pee but he couldn't stand up alone, so seeing her was a huge bless.

"Mother, did you go home to get your clean sheets? he asked.

"Yes, why?" she answered.

"How long did it take you?"

"15 minutes. Why are you asking me that?" Mrs. Wanksteiner said skeptically.

"Nothing special..." he said. But on the inside, he was smiling happily, "I think I had the best nightmare ever..." he thought.

The End.

Story Idea: Liver96

Written by: Liver96