A Close Call, and Then...

Story Info
An intended rape. The rescuer has a favor to ask, though.
4.1k words
4.37
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

I went to the bar alone. I was showing off my new adulthood, having just turned 18. But I had not consumed any alcohol before and I had not been into a bar before. I knew there were predators in the world but I was foolishly confident in my ability to take care of myself. So I went into the bar a virgin in more ways than one, trusting to my wisdom and invulnerability. I wanted a little adventure though. Just not too much. As it turns out I did have something of an adventure but I was spared the worst.

I decided to sit in a booth alone, rather than at the bar. Maybe that was my first mistake. Sitting alone in a bar just invites men over, but if I didn't like their looks I thought I would just tell them I was waiting for my boyfriend, nicknamed Shredder or something. That was probably naive too. But I had not thought about the possibility of an attractive guy coming over. The last thing I remember was talking to an incredibly charming guy who said his name was Gary. I had never met a guy as cute and charming as he was -- I had only met high school kids, of course and this is a small town. Gary was maybe ten years older than me, the cowboy type with a flannel shirt and blue jeans and beautiful green eyes. He saw me as I first entered and came over to sit with me pretty quickly. When he asked if I was waiting for someone, I made a quick decision to say "No". When he asked if he could buy me a drink I said yes But when he asked what I wanted I had no idea, so I just said I would have whatever he was having, bourbon as it turned out. I should have known better, you'll tell me, and part of me did know better, but there you are. He got me a double.

We were just chatting while we drank the bourbon, him asking about my background and circumstances and filling me in on his derring do. I decided to lie about my background, at least a little. Within five minutes and I was getting pretty dizzy. True, I had never had any alcohol before but in the movies it always takes several drinks to get drunk. This was going faster than I expected. When I finished the drink he offered another onee. I don't think I was slurring my words or anything, just feeling a little dizzy. He went over to the bar to get us another drink and it was very shortly after he got back that I passed out. I just fell asleep sitting there without even touching the second drink. Obviously I should not drink much.

The next thing I knew I was waking up in a bed in a hotel room somewhere, and I was naked. I got out of the bed and started looking around for my clothes. The first thing I thought was "Oh no, I've been roofied." And the second thing I thought was "where are my clothes?" And the third thing I thought of was "what time is it". The clock said it was about three, so I had been unconscious for about three hours. I didn't feel too bad, though, not like I heard you feel after being roofied. And the fourth thing I thought of was "Have I been raped?" But I was pretty sure I had not been raped. So "Gary" or whoever he was, had drugged me, carried me to a hotel room, stripped off my clothes, and .... left? By this time I was really really mad. And scared. Wherever Gary was he was no doubt intending to come back and do ... whatever. What had stopped him? Did he get me naked and decide he didn't like my looks? This made no sense. I stood up and started to search for my clothes. I was getting really mad and not as much afraid. That was my self-confidence kicking in. I should have been thinking, "What if he comes back and rapes me?" instead of "How dare he take my clothes?"

And then a guy came in and shut the door behind him.

Not the guy, Gary or whoever, that I had been drinking with. Someone else who, in the state I was in, looked sinister as hell. Oh, no, I thought, here comes the rape part. Gary and this friend of his and maybe some others are lined up in the hall to take turns raping me. I had no idea what to expect and now I did feel some fear kick in. I didn't notice the rather sheepish look on his face in my panic. I was determined that I would fight him, scream and kick and anything I could think of. Surely we weren't that isolated and someone would hear. It looked like a motel room. Now that I was conscious I wasn't helpless. I can scream.

When he came in, my first impulse was to put my hands in front of my pussy, put an arm in front of my tits. But I didn't do it. I was afraid, all right, but now I was angry as hell. Besides, he, or they, had already seen me naked. What was the point? I did not try to hide anything from his view. I was determined not to be the helpless scared girl who had never been fucked before. So I just let him look at me. I felt like daring him to do anything. It made me feel pretty good too, like I am not a victim and I am not going to be. It was also, I was surprised to note, a turn on having this guy looking at me naked.

After a few seconds he said, "Uh, look, I am sorry about this. Uh, please don't be scared or anything. I am not going to hurt you, or, uh, try to rape you."

I felt reassured by his face. He did not look like he was a rapist though he was staring at my body without disguising his interest. But what he said made no sense at all. I believed that he wasn't going to hurt me. His face showed it, though that is just more of me being naive probably. Now I was just really angry. "So why am I here naked? How did I get here? Have I been roofied? Where is Gary? Who the hell are you?"

He waited a bit and said, "Your questions are appropriate and I will give you the full story. Uh, you were not roofied, but you were about to be. It was the alcohol by itself that knocked you out. You've never had a drink before, right? The guy that you were with had put the drug in that second drink he was bringing you but you passed out before you drank it. He never gave it to you. He didn't expect you to pass out after just one drink. You probably shouldn't drink, you know, in the future. You can't tolerate it."

That was a question I scorned to answer. But I had more questions while his eyes devoured me. I must say I was enjoying this strange man looking at me naked though. Yes, enjoying it, but simultaneously furious. "So where is that guy? How did I get here? What did he do to me? And who the hell are you?"

"Uh, yeah, well after you passed out he carried you out to his truck. He even asked help getting you out. Told everyone that you couldn't hold your liquor. I don't know why no one was suspicious. The bartender must have known but I think he was a friend. Then he drove you here -- uh, its a motel just out of town - and uh, well, he took your clothes off you and uh, I guess he had the worst intentions."

"But he didn't?"

"No. We got here very shortly after he brought you here and stopped him. My friends took him away, unwillingly. WE had some chloroform and he didn't notice us come in because he was, uh, looking at you., And we decided we would give you a chance to wake up on your own."

"Without my clothes?" Still mad!

"Yes, well, I did cover you with a sheet but you've, uh, kicked it off."

"Well thank you for that! OK, so what happened to good old Gary?"

"My friends took him away. I think they plan to do to him what he planned to do to you." There didn't seem to be much to say to that. Whatever they did, Gary deserved it. I didn't say anything for a while as I digested this information. Then he went on. "We saw him put the pill into your drink. We were looking out for that kind of situation and so we intervened. We were going to stop him from giving you the second drink and uh, put him to public shame, assuming the other men in the bar would have cared. We do that occasionally. But we didn't notice what was happening until it was too late to stop him from taking you away."

"OK, so Gary is off somewhere with your friends and... And why am I still naked?"

"Gary is probably being raped by my ... gentleman friends. He will be OK. Less traumatized than you would have been. Maybe. And not as likely to try this again."

"All right. All right. SO WHY AM I STILL NAKED? Where are my clothes?" My eyes narrowed. "What happens next?" I was pretty sure he wasn't going to hurt me, but I obviously had not been very wise the last few hours.

"Well, that depends on you. Uh, I have a favor to ask. And you are under no obligation to grant it. If you say no I will just give you your clothes back and uh, leave. You can do whatever you want. I will give you a ride home if you need one."

"So I can just demand my clothes right now and walk out and your won't try to stop me?"

"Right, but I am hoping you'll listen to my request first before you decide to leave."

"Why should I? Why should I trust you. You still haven't answered WHY I AM STILL NAKED? You could have given me my clothes if you wanted to. Leaving me naked here doesn't inspire me to trust you very much."

"Yes, I can see that. But I promise I won't touch you at all. I just left you naked because... I like seeing you naked. It is a presumption on my part and I am sorry. But it would have been difficult to get you dressed while you were asleep."

The way he talked was disarming. Didn't sound like an ordinary country boy, brash with male privilege and domineering. The way he spoke, his demeanor, it was all calming. Should I trust him? He certainly hadn't tried anything, as tempting as I may have been standing there in full view with no one around. What should I do? I decided to give him a chance. Being naive again I suppose. But I realized that I was glad this guy wanted to see me naked. It was a compliment, in a way. It made me feel good. "OK, what do you want?"

He licked his lips, nervously. "I want to take off my clothes, and I want to masturbate while you watch me." He paused, and I must say I was entirely taken off guard. He went on, "I am an exhibitionist. I like women to watch me. I mean, I like having ordinary sex as well, but being watched really turns me on. We, my friends and I, have rescued women before and sometimes the women we rescue are grateful and willing to help me out. Some don't want to, of course. It is totally up to you. If you don't want to, you are free to go."

There was something about this that really turned me on, in spite of the indignation I had been feeling. I had never seen a guy naked before, outside of movies. I was a virgin still. I was curious. I really wanted to see his penis and watch him. It made me feel what I can only describe as tingly. "OK. Do I still need to stay naked? Can I get dressed?"

"Well, you can if you wish, but I would really like to look at you while I masturbate. I could fantasize about having sex with you while I did it. It would be more ... fun."

I thought about it. As far as seeing me naked, there was no way to take that back. And it turned me on even more that he would be fantasizing about fucking me while he did it. What harm could it do? I imagine some women would find it disgusting, but it actually turned me on that I could watch him. "OK. But you owe me your name."

"Oh, yes. Well my name is, unfortunately, Gary. I hope that doesn't spoil this, uh, moment for you. Do you want to tell me your name?"

What the hell? "I am Linda. OK, Gary, I will watch you. But I want you to talk to me while you do it. I want to know what your are thinking about while you look at me."

"Sure. I can do that. I'm not very, uh, articulate, but I will try. I'll just say whatever I am thinking? You won't be offended or grossed out or ... anything?."

At this point I was so turned on I didn't care. "So..." and he started to undress. First his shoes and socks, Then his shirt. And then his pants. I could see that he was already beginning to get his erection through his underwear. That was exciting to see. It is always fun to see a guy getting an erection, like at school, when a guy sees someone he wants, or when he just thinks about something naughty, and then he has to hide it. I would always pretend I hadn't noticed so it wouldn't be too embarrassing to him, but I would steal as many glances as I could. Guys have it hard; I mean tough. As he undressed he was talking. "I am excited to take my clothes off because I really get turned on by women looking at me. I'd enjoy being a stripper, but doing it for pay might ruin it, you know? And I really enjoy looking at you naked. You are beautiful and as you see, you are making me aroused. I like looking at your, uh, your pussy."

Now he slowly pulled down his underwear. He had to stretch out the waistband to fit it down over his penis. It made me feel very hot to see it. It made me hot to know that I was the cause of that dick pointing at me. And then he was standing there just naked, with his dick nearly straight out. Wow. He wanted me to look, so I just stared at his dick, memorizing it. The first penis I had seen in real life. It looked huge but I now know it was just average. Looking at him naked made me feel hot. I was fantasizing about him, now, too.

"I am thinking how beautiful your body is, how much I would like to fuck you. My dick says it all." I supposed that was true but actual words make it better.

"But you didn't want to fuck me so bad that you thought about raping me?"

He paused a second. "No. It just doesn't seem like it would be uh, fun, to have sex with someone who didn't want to have sex with me. It would just spoil the whole thing. I guess some men really like the idea of being in control. It just doesn't appeal to me. I want it to be reciprocal, you know. Two way."

I suppose this was two way in that we were both naked. So should I masturbate to keep him company? I was thinking about it. "OK, exhibitionist. Show me your dick from all angles. Show me your balls. I will be looking as hard as I can."

He turned slowly to the side to let me see his dick sticking out in full profile, and he cupped his balls in one hand and moved them so they would be more visible to me. "Do you want me to jerk off in profile or aiming at you?"

"Let's do change about. I like it when your dick is aimed right at me. But I want to see you cum from the side."

He turned back toward me and took his dick in his right hand and began touching himself. I had expected he might wrap his hand around his whole dick and sort of pump on it, like his hand was a vagina and he was fucking someone, but he didn't do that. Instead, he touched himself all over but gently and after a few minutes he let his index finger move back and forth sideways across the head of his dick, which was even more erect that when I first saw it. How much more erect could it get? I thought if his dick got any more erect it would explode. OK, I guess in a way that is exactly what is about to happen.

"Uh, Now I am imagining that it is your hand touching me. And I am thinking how your tits make me want to suck on them. You have beautiful tits, you know." I think I actually blushed. "When I look at your tits I imagine my semen squirting on them and running down them. I am thinking what it would look like if my semen ran down over your nipple." That was a new idea to me, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. How would it feel to have his cum on my breasts. Then what would I do with it? Wipe it off I guess. Now I was imagining him licking his own cum off my tits, or maybe even sucking on me. But guys probably don't like to taste their own cum. Do they? I reached up with one hand and took one of my nipples between my thumb and first finger. That seemed to really turn him on.

He kept gently rubbing the head of his dick, mostly moving his finger sideways across the head of his dick. "Now, I am looking at your pussy. I am thinking how fun it would be to play with your clitoris with my tongue. I can almost see your clitoris. I have eaten out women before so I know how it would feel so good to be eating you out. How it would feel to play with your nipples with my hands while my tongue played with your pussy."

Now that was a turn on. He was rubbing more energetically, but still mainly from side to side near the top of his dick.

"The best thing about eating a woman out is her orgasm. Some women push their pussy hard into your face while they cum. And you can feel their orgasm shaking their tits." I reached down and touched my clitoris and his mouth opened wide. Then I slid two fingers into my vagina while he stared.

He was breathing hard now and the end of his dick was getting wet. There was a drop of moisture that slowly collected on the tip and dripped slowly down. Was that cum? I didn't think so. It's supposed to squirt out and this was just like oozing.

"Now I am thinking how glorious it would feel to push my dick slowly into your pussy, like your fingers are now. How glorious it would feel to cum inside you." I was thinking about that now too. What would it feel like to have a man's penis inside me? Would I be able to feel his semen in me when he came? I had no idea, of course.

He was breathing heavily and I could tell he must be getting close to climax. Now he turned to the side and I knew he was about to cum. "Oh, man, look at my dick! This is what I look like when I am inside a woman and ... and..." The first jet of his cum surprised me, It must have shot out nearly a foot before it hit the floor, and right away there was anther ejaculation, not quite so far. There were four ejaculations total and even after his orgasm was mostly over, cum still oozed out of his dick and dripped down to the floor. He just stood there breathing hard, totally spent, and let me watch. He stood there for a minute or two as his dick slowly unstiffened. It took a while before his dick was relaxed. I was surprised at how small his dick was when it wasn't erect. I bet it would have really looked hot watching his dick expand in the first place. When he was limp he just stood for a while and let me look at him. When the cum had quit dripping down, he walked over to the desk in the room to get some tissue to wipe up all the cum from the floor.

"Thank you," he said, still ragged. "That felt great."

"Wait." I wasn't sure what I wanted but I wanted to have some role in this, other than just a naked vision to jerk off to. "Wait. Let me clean up your cum." He was surprised but he turned and handed me the tissues. I got up and took them but instead of wiping up the pools of cum, I touched one with a finger, and just felt of it between thumb and finger. It was warm and kind of thick and sticky. I don't know what I had expected, exactly. Then on impulse, I put my finger and a small glob of cum into my mouth. I had been wondering what cum tasted like. After all, more than likely, I would eventually give some guy a blow job. Good to be prepared. It tasted -- well, how do you describe a taste? The first thought I had when I put his cum to my tongue was, "I could get used to this. But it might take some time."

He was just standing there watching me taste him. And again, on impulse, I turned to him and sucked his whole dick into my mouth. It was pretty limp so I could easily fit all of him in, all the way to his balls. There was still a bit of cum on him that I could taste. I just held his dick in my mouth for a few seconds and felt how hot it made me feel, all the way down in my pussy. Then I withdrew. He had the most surprised expression on his face. "Wow. That felt really really good."

I stood up and back away. He went over to the desk and retrieved my clothes from a drawer and then we both put our clothes on. I did ask him for a ride back to my house. I know that letting him know where I lived wasn't wise, but after what he had done and the way he had treated me, I felt like I could trust him. I sort of hope I might see him again. He was a gentleman. That sounds weird to say In a way he had taken advantage of me. But from a distance. The other Gary had paid for the room and we left the key in a drop box. No staff on duty early in the morning, but it wasn't a high class place. On the way home I realized how much I wanted to see this Gary again and told him so. And I told him I wouldn't mind watching him masturbate again. He thanked me, actually. We didn't make any future dates but I bet I will see him again. And I can picture in my mind what his dick looks like up close. It has made me want more. Someday.