A Co-workers Confession

Story Info
A co-workers confession leads to a steamy night.
1.3k words
4.13
6.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working retail is tough. Especially when you're trying to get through college at the same time. This was Mark's life. Classes in the morning and job in the evening. It wasn't the worst job he's ever had, it had lots of perks. Like seeing all the pretty girls who worked there everyday with him.

Mark wasn't a stranger when it came to relationships. He was in decent shape going to the gym twice a week. He was also 6 feet tall, the magic number it seems in terms if attractiveness. And he thought he was decently handsome, judfing by all the staring and flirting said pretty girl co-workers would give him.

Mark also knew that unless someone specifically asked to go on a date or something along thise lines, it was best to just flirt and not make the first move. He'd seen other male co-workers get in trouble making the first move when the girls just wanted to talk and flirt and nothing more than that.

There was one girl that Mark noticed looking his way all the time. A girl named Alice. She was about 5 feet 4 inches, with long wavy brunette hair, glasses, and petite. The two usually worked evenings together. She would usually be on register and he would be stocking or taking things to people's cars, so they would always see each other. Sometimes if it was slow she'd shyly say "Hi Mark." They would chat for a minute or two before someone needed to checkout or Mark had to go do something in a different part of the store.

One Friday evening as everyone is finishing after closing, Alice calls Mark over. " Hey Mark, I have a heavy box to take to my car. Can you help me with it after were done here?"

This wasn't an unusual request, many of the girls asked Mark to help them lift things after work. And then they would joke and vent about the day before going home their separate ways. Mark finished first and waited for Alice. It was about 5 minutes later she came to the exit with a box. Mark assumed his manly duty and took it from her. It was surprisingly lite, and Mark figured she either didnt want to carry the box or she was really tired. Either way it wasn't a problem.

They walked out together and surprisingly were almost parked next to each other, with only 2 open spaces between their vehicles. They chatted for a bit about the day. Mark noticed Alice kept breaking eye contact and acting like she seeming nervous. He asked "Is something wrong?"

"Oh, umm.... no. Nothing is wrong. It's just... Ummmm..."

Mark couldn't help but feel like she was hiding something.

"It's just... My roommate went on vacation this morning, and she sent me this text." She showed her phone to Mark. "I will be out for over a week. You have the whole place to yourself. When I get back I want to hear about you having sex with that hot co-worker you always tell me about." Alice looked down at the ground, then up at Mark. "I know it's silly and very short term to ask, but do you want to come over and have sex with me?" The last words of her sentence quieter, almost like she whispered.

Mark stood silent for a second. Did she really just say that? "You're inviting me over for some fun?"

"Yes." She quietly responded. "I would really like you to keep me company tonight. I'll do whatever you want." She was blushing and looked away.

Mark quickly agreed and he followed her home. Almost instantly upon the door closing she jumped into his arms and kissed him on the lips. "Oh god I've wanted to do that forever." Mark was led to the couch where she straddled him. Passionate kisses as their hands explored each other. Alice lifted his shirt and Mark let her remove it. Her hands ran up and down his toned chest and as she grinded on his lap. He lifted her shirt off and quickly removed her bra. Alice had perky B cup breasts that his hands hands found easily. She moaned a squeaky moan when he pinched her nipples. That seemed to light an intense feeling in Alice as she grinded harder while kissing Mark intensely.

"I want to suck your cock!" Alice hopped off and started unzipping Mark's pants. He lifted his hips and let Alice remove his clothes. His 6 inch erection pointing nearly straight up. Alice stared at it with a hunger in her eyes. She gripped the base if his shaft and licked him up and down before inserting him fully into her mouth.

"Fuck that feels good." Alice gave a long and slow blowjob. Expertly pleasing him without rushing to the explosive climax. Her other hand was between her legs. A few minutes pass and Alice stops sucking him. She looks him in the eyes while she strokes his cock.

"I'm ready." Two words. Two words signaling that he was about to enter her paradise. Alice stood up and turned around. Bending over, she pulled down her shorts and panties. Her tiny little ass and glistening pussy staring back at him. "You like what you see?"

"Fuck yes I do."

Turning around she sat on his lap again. Grinding his meat against her pussy, lubing him up. She lifted her hips and grabbed his shaft, lowering herself onto him. A long gasp escaped her lips. Mark's hands on her hips, he started thrusting in and out of Alice. Her hands around his shoulders, riding him. She was really tight.

The kissing, the fucking, it was all an intense experience. Alice was not a quiet girl, even with her moans sounding like squeaks everytime he was fully thrusted into her. Their speed slowly increased, her petite ass bouncing up and down on him. In between the kissing Mark asked, "Which room us yours?"

"Mines the second door."

After minute Mark stopped thrusting. "Let's take this to your bedroom." And before Alice could hop off, Mark grabbed her and lifted them off the couch, still inside her.

"Holy shit, this is really fucking hot!" They fell upon her bed and Mark continued to pound her. Alice's legs wrapped around his body while thy kissed.

Mark was feeling himself getting close. "I'm about to cum, you should loosen your grip."

"It's okay, I'm on the pill. Fucking cum inside me!" Mark had never heard that from a girl before. As he pounded harder, more squeaky moans coming from. He could feel she was close to an orgasm. Mark felt the urge. He exploded into her. As he felt himself shooting his cum inside, Alice let out a loud scream. He felt her cumming. Her legs pulled him into her, ensuring his cream filled her up.

Mark kept thrusting into Alice till he felt every drop had left him. Alice slowly loosened her legs grip on him. Her head was bent backwards, an intense look of it pleasure upon it. His cock was still semi erect, he slowly kept going in and out of her as they started into each other eyes. They kissed more while his thrusting kept going slower and slower.

Alice ran her hands up and down Mark's back. "I've never been fucked that good. I'm glad you said yes."

"Well you're pretty cute, kind of hard to say no." They kissed again, and Mark removed himself from Alice. As they cuddled next to each other, Mark asked. "So, any plans for the weekend?"

"Not really." Alice replied.

"Want to have sex all weekend?"

Alice eyes lit up. "Fuck yes!" They kissed some more before passing out in each other arms, a weekend full of sex ahead of them.