Punishing The Soccer Mom

Story Info
A soccer mom blows the coach.
2k words
4.33
14k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
579 Followers

I was in my office when someone suddenly pounded on my office door. "Come in it's open." I said.

Pamela and her daughter Marla came in and she looked pissed as hell. "Jack did you really cut my daughter from the team?!" She snapped. Out of all the soccer moms I've had to deal with Pam was the worst of the lot.

"Yes Pam I most certainly did." I said looking dead at her. I wasn't scared of her nor her husband's money.

Pam folded her arms, "Are you crazy? Why would you do that?!"

I calmly leaned back in my chair and pointed my finger at her, "You're the reason why Pam."

"Me?!" she scoffed.

"Yes you!" I snapped. "You put Marla up to hurting an opposing team member at our last game." I slapped my hand against the desk and both mother and daughter jerked.

"I..." she stuttered and I knew she was trying to deny it.

"I had to go and apologize to coach Ray. Do you know how embarrassing that was for me. It's negligent parenting on your part Pam and poor sportsmanship. So yes I've cut Marla from the team for the rest of the season."

"Oh Mr. Gordon, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt the girl..."

I raised my hand to stop her and shook my head, "Marla come on now you laughed at the poor girl while she was down."

"Carl and I have donated thousands of dollars to this rec center, Rick. Can't you just give her another chance...Please."

It was funny watching Pam beg. The bitch had been giving all my coaching assistants hell the entire season. "Just admit it Pam you put Marla up to dead legging that girl. I want to hear it from your mouth."

"Will Marla be allowed to return to the team if I do?"

I didn't say anything, but just stared at her.

Pam finally dropped her head and looked at the floor, "Okay I might have suggested that the little shit needed to be put out of the game."

"Mom that's not what you said you told me to dead leg her!"

"Marla...SHUT UP!" Pam snapped.

Marla started crying.

"Marla why don't you go out to the field and practice your goal kicks."

The young girl looked at me with hope in her blue eyes, "So I'm back on the team?"

"Maybe." I said and looked up at Pam. "It all depends on your mother."

Marla nodded and looked at her mother before leaving my office.

"So is she or is she not back on the team, Rick?"

"As I said it depends on you, Pam." I smiled.

"Okay I see how it is?" she reached into her purse and took out her check book. "I can write a check for a thousand dollar donation to the rec center and not a penny more."

"I don't think so. Not this time Pam." I said shaking my head. Then I opened the bottom draw of my desk and took out my trusty red ping pong paddle. Well it wasn't mine I don't know who it belongs to because I found the darn thing on my field. So I just picked it up and threw it in my desk in case someone came looking for it.

Pam brushed back her shoulder length blond hair and looked down at the paddle, "So...what's that for?" she asked giving me a confused look.

"This is for you, Pam." I winked.

Her eyes went wide, "You can't be serious, Rick?"

"Oh I'm quite serious. You caused that little girl a good bit of pain. Do you fucking know how much it hurts when someone dead legs you?"

Pam didn't say anything.

"Of course you don't. You were more than likely a prissy little cheerleader in high school."

She raised her chin, "Yes I was, thank you very much and I'm proud of it. And I have had quite enough of this sir!"

She turned to leave.

"Well take your daughter and go then, Pam."

She spun around, "What do you want from me, Rick?!"

I picked up the paddle and pointed it at her, "You call me sire!"

Pam nodded looking a bit apprehensive. I could tell by her expression that no one has talked to her like this before.

I was enjoying humiliating this uppity cunt. I leaned back in my chair and folded my arms, "Now ask me again, what do I want?"

Pam frowned and looked away.

"You need to be punished for what you did, Pam."

"And I guess you're the man to do it huh... Sire."

I smiled and nodded, "I am that man." I twirled the paddle and slapped it hard against the desk causing Pam to jump. I then got up and walked over to my office door and locked it and pulled the shade down. I turned to her, "Take your clothes off."

Her pretty little mouth dropped.

"Stop wasting my time, do it or get the fuck out of here!" I shouted.

Pam flinched but quickly started unbuttoning her blouse. I walked over sat back down and watched her undress.

You remember when I told you that Pam was the worst of all the soccer moms? Well she is also the sexiest of them all. She's a gorgeous blond with all the right assets if you know what I mean? Big Tits, thin waist and with one of those plump little mommy asses too.

I watched Pam intently as she undressed herself down to just her bra and g-string. She stopped and shook her head, "I shall not take off anymore, sire. You can paddle me like this or no deal." she said and I knew she was trying to gain some control of the situation. She was a control freak and she had to have her nose into everything.

I shook my head at her.

"Rick...I mean SIRE!"

"All or NOTHING! Your not in control of a fucking thing here, Pam!"

She gave me a defeated look and closed her blue eyes and nodded, "Okay...sire" She reached behind her and unclasped her bra and slipped it off exposing her firm breasts. It was everything I could do to keep from gasping at the sight of them and it was clear that ol Carl had paid to have her breasts enhanced. Because no woman in her late thirties has knockers this nice. Each of her breasts were tear drop shaped and crowned with fat pink nipples the size of my thumb! Next she bent over and thumbed down her pink g-string and tossed it on my desk. Pam's pussy was as bald and smooth as a baby's butt.

I swallowed hard and did my best to keep my composure. To say I was getting a hard on was an understatement. I had a fucking tent going on inside my gym pants. Pam was well aware of the fact herself as I stood up and stepped around the desk but she quickly looked away.

"Bend over the desk, Pam." I said tapping the paddle against my hand.

She turned to me and clasped her hands together, "Wait how many licks are you giving me?"

"I think you deserve five."

"FIVE! Oh God, Sire!" she protested.

"Bend over!" I snapped impatiently.

"Please can we just talk about this. I mean I think I've been humiliated enough, Sire. I swear I've learned my lesson and I'll never do it again."

"SIX and if I have to tell you to bend over again it's going to be seven!"

Tears filled Pam's eyes as she finally turned and bent over to rest her elbows on the top of my desk.

"Push your ass out, PAM!"

She quickly pooched her ass out.

"Now spread your legs!"

She reluctantly spread her legs shoulder width apart.

I drew back the paddle and brought it down hard across her ass.

"OOHHHH!" she screamed and stood straight up and grabbed her ass.

"Do you want another lick added to your punishment, PAM?!"

She quickly shook her head and resumed the position again.

"If you stand up again I'll add two to what you already have. Do you fucking understand?"

"Yes Sire." cried.

"Good girl." I said and rubbed the paddle against her ass and she jerked.

I laughed at her.

"Please just get it over with, Sire." she pleaded.

I drew back and sent the paddle crashing against her smooth flesh again.

Pam screamed and stood up on her toes, but kept herself bent over.

"Four more to go." I quipped, but this time I gave her two quick powerful swats.

"OHH FUCKKKK! Oh fuck...oh shit! She shrieked and sprayed the floor with piss.

"Just two more to go." I laughed

"No sire, please. I can't take it anymore! She pleaded.

I raised the paddle...

"I'll give you a blow job!!!" she cried.

I lowered the paddle, "Blow job huh?"

She stood up, "Yes!"

"Only if you swallow." I laughed.

Her face pinched in disgust.

I twirled the paddle and pointed to the desk, "Get back down, Pam."

"No please I'll do it, okay. I'll swallow your cum." she pleaded.

I pretended to think about it then I looked at her, "Have you ever swallowed a man's cum before?"

She closed her eyes, frowned and then shook her head.

I smiled and folded my arms, "Really?"

"Never. My husband tried to make me do it once but I wouldn't let him. I think it's just too humiliating." she said.

"But you'll let me, right?"

She nodded reluctantly, "Yes Sire."

"Wow you really are a good mommy, aren't you?"

"Yes Sire." she said with her blue eyes filling with tears and her bottom lip trembling.

I kicked my tennis shoes off and began to undress and when I was fully undressed I walked over and sat down in my chair, "Lets go mommy." I said grabbing my cock.

Pam slowly walked over avoiding looking at my cock. I had to laugh at that. "What? Does it scare you?"

She shook her head and got down on her knees.

"It better be good bitch or your ass will be bending over that desk again."

Pam quickly nodded and got to work. She leaned in and kissed the tip of my cock and then slowly slid her tongue along the length of my shaft where she kissed and licked my balls.

My cock was throbbing at this point. She raised her head and placed her soft lips over the head of my cock and began to go down on me, slow and easy. I felt the back of her throat. Then she pushes her head deeper and takes me all the way to the hilt. Fuck she has mad skills for a middle aged suburban house wife and she seemed to be enjoying the act nicely.

"You like sucking dick don't you you little ho."

Pam moaned and looked up at me.

"Oh yeah baby suck it like the slut house wife you are." I gasped.

Pam started bobbing her head faster.

"Sssshit!" I whined feeling myself about to cum. Fuck I couldn't help it the bitch was that good. Pam winked at me sensing I was near the precipice as well. "Oooooo... ahhhhh ssshitttt!" I came in that same instant firing my hot load deep into her awaiting gullet and I had to hand it to Pam she held her head down and received it all.

When I was done I collapsed back in my chair exhausted and gasping.

Pam raised her head and licked her lips like a lioness who'd just feasted on a fresh kill. Then she smiled at me and stood up, "You really need to change your diet, Rick. You taste a bit bland."

I managed to raise my middle finger, "I'll get...right...on that."

"That's just so mature of you, Rick." she giggled and walked over and began dressing. When she was done she picked up her g-string threw it at me and it bounced off my face, "Call it a souvenir if you like, because this will never happen again." she winked.

She was wrong on that account because a week later she called me up out of the blue and asked me if I still had the paddle. Turns out Pam enjoys being spanked. Who would have known? By the way I now have a total of eight g-strings in my bottom drawer and looking forward to even more.

The End. :-)))

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
579 Followers