College Job with Benefits

Story Info
My female boss (30) and I (21) fucked in her office and more.
3.2k words
4.34
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 21, going to college, and working a job 2 or 3 nights a week at the college's admin office doing data entry. A very boring, repetitive job, but nice because they let me work evenings and nights after classes. Tara was my boss and she adjusted her schedule to work evenings and nights on the days that I worked. She was early 30s, blonde, 6 foot, and very trim. She had incredible tits that she proudly displayed by wearing very low cut tops. But Tara was married. Her husband was military and deployed overseas.

Most of my initial interactions with Tara was trying not to look down her blouse as she handed me a stack of those "more information requested" cards that people would fill out and mail back - this was before the internet. The work environment was great. I'd get there about 5 and work till 10 or 11. Whenever Tara left is when I would have to leave. By 6, it was usually just she and I left in the building.

The main lights in the large open workspace would be turned off about then too, so I had a couple lamps on my desk. Tara's office had a large glass wall and looked out onto my work station.

She would order dinner and have it delivered, usually pizza or subs, another nice perk of the job. Sometimes I would eat at my desk, or sometimes with her in the break room when she invited me to join her.

After several nights working, Tara began coming out to sit on the chair in my space and talk. At first just 5 or 10 minutes, but by the 3rd or 4th week, we'd talk for up to an hour. Mostly she did the talking, and I figured she was bored and I offered her a break from that.

One night, probably 4 weeks into the job, Tara called out for me to come into her office and sit in the guest chair. By the tone of her voice, I was not worried that I'd lost my job. Just the opposite. She said I'd been doing great and we should celebrate. That seemed a bit odd to me, but I didn't question it.

She opened a drawer to her desk and pulled out a bottle of Crown Royal and a plastic cup. She poured some into her coffee mug and some into the plastic cup. I suspected she'd been drinking more than just coffee from that mug since I never saw her actually pour coffee into it in the break room, yet she was always taking sips from it.

Tara walked around and sat on the edge of her desk and leaned over to hand me my drink. She gave me an incredible view down her blouse and I noticed she did not have a bra on. As she leaned back upright on the desk, I briefly got another great view right up her legs before she crossed them.

We drank and talked, and she refilled our cups from the bottle. Over the course of an hour, we talked mostly about music and our favorite bands. When she learned I liked Erasure, she got giddy and jumped off the desk and walked around to a boom box sitting on a corner table. She put in a CD and started playing Erasure and danced her way back to standing in front of me. Then she hopped back up on the desk, but now her legs were not crossed. She moved her body to the music and as each song played, her legs spread open more and her skirt rose up so that I could clearly see her bright red panties.

She leaned back on the desk and clumsily opened one of the drawers and fumbled for something inside. The whisky was gone and I assumed she had another bottle stashed. I had a fantastic view up her short skirt now. When she came back up, she had a pill bottle, opened it and poured out a pre-rolled joint. "Do you smoke?" she asked. "Sure.", I said. "OK, but we can't do it here in my office. Follow me", and she exited and headed toward the break room, which surprised me as I thought we would be going outside.

But we walked past the break room and she took me into the ladies bathroom. "There is a vent fan in here" and she pointed up. She lit the joint, took a long drag and handed it to me. We went back and forth until the joint was gone. "Wait here." she said, then entered a stall and shut the door. I heard her taking a piss, then flush, and she exited as if it was no big deal.

We walked back to her office and she hit play on the boom box. I still had a bit of Crown in my cup, so I sat down. She sat up on the desk again and downed what was left in her mug. She had her eyes closed and was bouncing up and down and side to side to the music. My eyes were going back and forth from her flopping tits under the blouse and that small red patch of fabric between her legs. When she next opened her eyes, she must have noticed where I was staring and a grin came over her face. She said, "Let's dance", and reached her hand out to me. I stood up and realized I had an erection that was trying to burst though my jeans. I'm confident she noticed too.

In the small space between her desk and the chair, we danced in place to the music. Although now she was not dancing so much but gyrating her body while standing in place and her eyes were fixated on mine. In the short break between songs, she leaned in slightly and I knew immediately where this was headed.

We embraced fully. Our hands went around each other and we sloppily and passionately kissed with lots of tongue. My hand went to her breast. I clumsily unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and reached inside and played with her nipple. She reached down and found the mound in my jeans. "Turn out the light" she said and I reached back at the switch on the wall. There was still plenty of light coming from her computer, a desk lamp and the lamps on my desk shining in through the glass, so if anyone came into the area, they would clearly see us.

She fumbled at my jeans button and finally got it undone, then unzipped my zipper and slipped her hand inside my underwear. She stroked my hard cock while we still kissed. I reached under her skirt and touched her panties. They were wet and she moaned. I rubbed her cunt through the panties while she continued stroking my cock.

Our kissing was passionate and fierce. Her moans grew louder. She undid something on her skirt and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and then worked my jeans and underwear down. I kicked off my shoes and removed the jeans and underwear all the way off. I was standing with only an unbuttoned shirt and socks on. Her breasts poked through her unbuttoned blouse and her red panties had a bright wet spot in front.

Abruptly, she pull back and knelt down. She looked intently at my dick which was right in front of her face now, and she gently grasped it with one hand, then took me in her mouth. Her tongue moved quickly, erratically, as her lips slid up and down my shaft. It is a good thing I was a little numb from the whiskey and pot because I would not have lasted a minute.

She stood up with a giant grin on her face, wiped some spit off the side of her mouth, then hopped back up on her desk. Without saying a word, she leaned back on her elbows and lifted her legs. I pulled her panties off quickly, then held her legs up and out. She was completely exposed to me, my throbbing cock inches from her engorged wet hairy cunt.

She looked down at my cock as I stepped forward, getting closer to entering her. "Yes", she said. The desk was the perfect height. She eagerly watched as I guided my shaft to her opening and slipped inside her. She let out a moan as I reached full depth. I slid in and out holding her legs up.

"Oh my god", she yelled. I quickened the pace and her moans grew louder and quicker. She lay all the way back and reached a hand down and rubbed her clit. Between the moans, she managed to say "You can finish inside me" and I did not ask for clarification because I was near that point.

Her clit rubbing grew faster until she came with a loud shriek and tried to cinch her legs together. But I held them apart as I thrust harder and harder and finally exploded inside of her. It took all of 2 minutes, if that. I flopped down on top of her and we kissed for a minute or two.

We were both out of breath and I was nervous someone would come into the building and find us. Tara pushed her self upright and soon regained her composure. She pulled tissues from a box on her desk, cleaned up the cum that was dripping from her pussy, and tossed the tissue into the garbage. As we put our clothes back on she said, "You can't mention this to anyone or I can lose my job." I nodded and she seemed satisfied. I was more worried about her husband finding out and beating the shit out of me, but I wasn't going to bring him up if she wasn't.

A few days later I was back in the office and she didn't even acknowledge me at first. I worried that someone found us out or had even seen us. But later, when everyone was gone, she asked me into her office. She asked me how I felt about the other night and if I had any regrets. I laughed and told her it was amazing. She was relieved and then said we can't risk doing it in the office anymore. She asked me to come to her house for dinner the next night when I did not work. Over the course of the next few hours, the sexual tension between us was off the charts.

The next night I arrived at her house. I wondered what the neighbors would think. She let me in and immediately poured me a whisky. She was wearing very tight short shorts and a revealing top. She said dinner was in the oven but it would be another 15 minutes and suggested we sit on the sofa. We sat next to each other with drinks in hand and made small talk.

Without warning, she grabbed my drink and set it down on the coffee table. She told me to stand up and when I did, she pulled at me so I faced her. She quickly went to work unbuttoning and unzipping my pants and pulling my semi erect dick out of my underwear. She scooted closer to the edge of the sofa and enveloped my dick with her mouth. In a second I was as hard as I'd ever been. I looked down and watched as she used both hand and mouth, working my shaft going up and down. It only lasted a minute or two, and then she stood up and tucked my dick back inside my underwear. "That was just a preview of what's to come", she said.

She went into the kitchen and we were soon eating lasagna and salad. We drank wine during the meal. After we finished our meals, we stayed at the table and sipped on Crown. She then made me promise again not to say anything to anyone, and I was sincere when I told her I didn't want it to get out either. When we had finished our meals, she refilled our wine glasses, walked to her bedroom, and called me over.

Once inside her bedroom we embraced and kissed. Quickly the passion and my dick rose. We tore at each others clothes. She once again unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled my shaft out. I pulled her blouse over her head exposing her perfect tits. I kicked off my shoes and got out of my jeans. She removed my shirt and then I went for her shorts. She lay back on the bed and I pulled her shorts off completely. She had on only pink lace panties, already a wet spot in the crotch and they were so sexy that I decided to leave them on her for now.

I quickly pulled off my underwear and started to climb on top of her, but she rolled on her side and patted the bed for me to lay next to her. She got on her hands and knees, turned around and enveloped my dick in her mouth. She continued where she had left off in the living room before dinner. She hungrily sucked my dick with wild passion. I'd never had a girlfriend who seemed to enjoy giving blow jobs, but it seemed Tara was having as much fun as I was.

Her ass was right next to me now and I reached between her legs and rubbed the wet spot of her panties. I tapped her ass with my hand and pulled at her leg, indicating I wanted her to climb on top of me. She understood and soon her panty clad pussy was hovering above my face. I used the tip of my tongue to lick her wet crotch. Her warmth and smell filled my nostrils as I pushed my entire mouth against her pink panties. She moaned and I felt it in my cock.

Tara was working my dick slower now, pausing the up and down motion for moments, but keeping me in her mouth. I reached up along her leg with my hand, inserted a finger inside her panties, and pulled them to the side. I licked her dripping wetness. She moaned louder and rocked with my tongue motion. After a few minutes my face was completely drenched with her juices.

I lay my head back down and used my fingers to play with her. I let my finger slide up and down the lips of her pussy. Still holding the panties to the side, I slipped one, and then two fingers inside of her, and slowly moved them in and out while letting my pinky massage her clit.

She stopped sucking my cock all together and lay her head on my leg. Her moans and cries grew louder and my thrusting and rubbing quickened in response. Soon she was having a massive orgasm. Her muscles tightened around my fingers, her cries were continuous and her whole body shook. I pulled my wet fingers out of her and licked her delicious cunt before laying back and releasing the panties to pop back over her crotch.

Tara rolled off of me and lay on her back. "That was fucking amazing", she said. I climbed on top of her sucked on her nipples before moving up so our mouths met. As we kissed, my dick pushed hard against the fabric of her panties - the only thing keeping me from penetrating her. I added a little more pressure and felt the tip of my dick push her panties slightly inside her pussy. I pulled back, then forth, and continued this simulated sex motion while our tongues intertwined.

"I want you inside", she said, and then reached down and pulled her panties to the side. My next thrust forward easily slipped in. She was so wet. "Fuck my little pussy", she exclaimed, which nearly made me cum right then. She kept up the naughty talking, another thing no girls I'd been with before had done. "Fuck me, fuck me. Harder", "Fuck that pussy." She wrapped her legs up around my back and I was able to go deeper inside her. My thrusting increased and finally I came.

I looked up at her clock radio and saw that it was only 20 minutes since we began. We lay there next to each other for a few minutes until she rolled over to take a sip of wine. I was not sure if she wanted me to stay or leave, so I also drank some more wine.

Tara climbed out of bed and headed to the kitchen and said, "I'll be right back." She returned with the bottle of wine and filled our glasses again. After another long sip of wine, she opened the nightstand drawer and removed a small plastic vibrator and tossed it on the bed. She then removed her panties and climbed back into bed and straddled my legs while facing me.

She took my limp dick in her hands and said, "I want you back inside me." After a few minutes of her fondling me, I still wasn't hard and I blamed the alcohol. She climbed off, bent down, and took me into her mouth. For several minutes she sucked my floppy dick but that tongue magic of hers did the trick.

Once I was sufficiently hard again, Tara climbed back over me. She reached down, lifted my cock straight up and lowered herself onto it. We were both very wet. She rode me at a very methodical pace and by the sounds she made, she was enjoying it.

She reached for the vibrator, turned it on, and moved the tip to her clit. She pressed it there and immediately began moaning. She rode me faster and faster and pressed the vibrator hard against herself. Her moans grew louder until she came with a scream and I felt the contractions around my dick.

She lifted off and lay next to me. I was still hard. "That was incredible", she said. She took my hand and held it against her warm wet mound. Once her breathing was back to normal, she said, "Your turn" and flipped over onto her hands and knees, arching her ass into the air. I knelt behind her and slid in. I thrust in and out wildly and soon came deep inside her. When my limp dick slipped out, she bounced out of bed and announced that it was time for me to go. It was a hasty exit, but I got the feeling she may have been worried I'd stayed too long.

Over the next 6 weeks, we fucked almost nightly. But after that first night, she had me park at a nearby gas station and she would pick me up and bring me back. I had to duck down when driving down her street until we got into her garage. Thinking back on it now, it was crazy, but I was a horney 21 year old and clearly not thinking straight. The last night as she was driving me back to my car, she told me we had to end the affair. I was OK with it, as I knew there was no future for us. I learned later that the reason she ended it with me that night was that her husband was coming home. And soon I graduated and never saw her again.