A Cock and Balls Torture Session

Info
Mistress administers a cock and balls torture session
800 words
4.21
8.7k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress administers a cock and balls torture session - EllyCuddles

Oh it's you. I remember you. The last time I saw you, you came without my permission. And I told you that there would be consequences. I warned you that not following my precise instructions would result in punishment. Get down on your knees. You should always be on your knees before me. You are forbidden to stand. I want you to get some things. I want you to crawl around your house with your little hard on, bouncing, and dripping pre-cum in expectation of the next few minutes. You better not be touching my cock. I will tell you what I want you to stroke. If I let you stroke at all. In fact, just for thinking and stroking, slap your shaft and cock head 20 times. Harder. Harder. That's still not good enough, but we won't change that. Now go get a collar or belt. A shoelace, some long rope, a blindfold, a ruler, and oh, a dildo. And no lube for you today. Hurry back.

Do you have everything? Well, it's about fucking time. First, put on the collar. This is a constant reminder of your dedication to me. Next, tie your feet together. Mm-hmm. You are bound to me physically and mentally. Tie them. Then, wrap the extra rope up around your legs as high as it will go and secure it. Take the shoelace and wrap it around your little cock and your little balls. Separate them and tie them tight. Now, put on the blindfold. All your senses will be focused on my voice. You will do as instructed. Mm, take your finger and trace it along my cock. Is it what? I know it is. Use one finger to spread your pre-cum evenly over your dick. Start at the head and work your way down. When you get to the bottom, give it a squeeze and wipe up the drops with your fingers. Now, lick your hand. Taste it for me. Reach out and find the ruler. Now, reach down and firmly grasp your sack. Use the ruler on them. I want to hear that slapping get louder and louder. 30 strikes as fast as you can.

Think about this. Think about the last time you came. How wonderful it was. Or so you thought. You spend too much time thinking about your pleasure. 30 more strikes. If you're not writhing in pain then you're doing it wrong, I want to hear you moaning for it to stop. Put the dildo in your mouth. Work it in and out. Oh, you would be a good little cock sucker. I should have you, Bring a friend next time. I would have you sucking his cock before he could get his pants down to his ankles. Squeeze that cock for me. Get some more pre-cum out of there. And use it to lube the dildo. You know what's coming next. You've waited for it and anticipated it ever since I told you to get one. Press the tip of the dildo in your tight little ass. Work it slowly in and out. Build up speed and pump your hips as it starts to slide in easier. With your other hand, stroke. Do it together. Fuck your ass and hand together.

Come on, baby. Give me a show. How cute you look with your legs and balls tied. Your collar tightly in place. If the women in your life only knew the real you like I do, stop stroking. Leave the dildo in your ass. Roll onto your back and pick your legs up over your face. Your ass should be exposed and your dripping cock pointing towards your face. Continue fucking your ass and stroking. If you want to come so badly, this is how it will be from now on. Open your mouth wide. I want you to drip pre-cum right onto your waiting tongue. Give yourself an edge until you are so, so close. Ride the sensation and make it last. Are you ready to come? Mmm, stroke slowly but firmly. You are going to come for me now. Let the waves of pleasure flow from your cock to your waiting mouth. Keep stroking out every drop and swallow every drip. How does it taste? As bad as you thought it might? Well, relax now, baby. There's hope for you after all...

Script written by - Me.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my audio is 18+. This audio clip was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to download, share and enjoy my freebies.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Curious2019aCurious2019a9 months ago

Very very good read. Cant wait to listen

Share this

Similar Stories

Little Sluty 2 Shoes Nice girl has her dirty woman fantasy come true.in Anal
Awakening the Beast Your first experiences with domination.in BDSM
BDSM Manor Ch. 01: The New Slave Will Master Aquarius' new slave pass the tests?in BDSM
Exposure Therapy First Session Need to treat your porn addiction. Therapy is the solution.in Fetish
32 Strings He invites a group of men to a very special event for her.in BDSM
More Stories