A Cock in the Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" he gasped, as he unloaded in my mouth again, just as my orgasm subsided. He held still, as I sucked and swallowed, capturing every bit this time.

My cock remained at full attention with the vibrator stimulating my entire lower body as milked him dry.

"Oh my God, Captain. That was fucking great," he said, slowly rocking his hips with a hand on my head.

He sighed contently and continued for a few more strokes before he pulled out. Then, he pushed the button and dildo stopped thrusting, but kept a slow steady vibration.

"Be honest, Steven," he said smiling down at me. "You liked that didn't you?"

"Yes, sir," I said, looking down in shame.

"Look at me!" he said, with a stern tone.

"You like that dildo in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes, sir." I replied honestly, in a daze.

"It seems you've learned you lesson about being honest, Captain. I'm proud of you today," he said, with a pet of my head.

I slowly ground myself of the dildo, cock still hard. The urge to masturbate with the cock in my ass was building again.

"Thank you, sir."

"That's enough for today. Do you want to tell Amy you will be 'taking a run' in the morning?" he asked, doing air quotes around taking a run.

My shame was quelled by my tingling boner. "Yes, please."

"Thanks for your obedience today. One more question honestly answered, and you are free to clean up and go, Steven."

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Do you want to be my bitch, Steven?"

I looked at the floor and nodded, slowly. I like to think I did it because I had no choice, but I'm not so sure.

"Use your words and your gratitude please, Steven.

"I wanna be your bitch, sir. Thank you for letting me suck your cock and take your vibrator in the ass, sir."

"The dildo is yours to keep, Captain. You earned it today. In fact, you can keep it in while you clean your jizz off my floor."

"Thank you, sir," I replied meekly.

"You're a quick learner, Captain. If you obey, there is no reason for any of our encounters to be anything but pleasurable. I'm going to let you keep the dildo in until you get home, then you can take it out. You will travel with it from now on, so you can masturbate for me while riding your toy when we FaceTime."

The relentless tingle in my ass got the better of me. "Can I please come for your cock now?" I asked, pathetically.

"You do have quite the little boner going, Captain. But it's best we don't overdo it. You'll need to wait 'til tomorrow, my friend. And given your level of excitement, I think it's best you don't fuck your wife until after tomorrow morning either. I know that may be sensitive, and I would never jeopardize that relationship, but I'm afraid it would be a bad idea to unleash yourself on her in this state. Tomorrow, I will let you come with my cock in your ass. The way you took your dildo today shows me you are more than ready my friend." He smiled at me and reached for the spatula.

As he twisted the spatula in his hand he continued. "Hopefully, I'll be putting this away for good. Are you on board with the flight plan I have laid out for you, Captain Cocksucker?" He grinned at his own play on words.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," I said, as the patheticness of my situation hit home. I had nearly forgotten about the camera and me in jacket and tie, naked below the waist and riding a dildo with a hard-on. I looked down for my cap only to discover a huge glob of my cum on the edge of the top, running down the side.

"Oh boy, looks like a little hat lickin's in order, my friend. Un-suction your dildo and lick that up. There's a bathroom right there so you can collect yourself when you're done," he said, looking down at me arrogantly.

I complied and licked up my cum from the floor and the cap while he watched. Bending down seemed to heighten the tingling in my balls. When I licked it up to his satisfaction, he picked up his tripod and left the room.

"See you tomorrow, bright and early. I'll leave the door unlocked for you, my friend. You should stop at the drug store on the way home and get something to flush you pussy clean before you come back tomorrow." he said nonchalantly, as he exited.

I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom. There, I cleaned the cum from my cock and balls, as well as my chin and neck. Next, I dabbed the cum residue off my cap with a wet rag and touch of soap. As humiliating as it was, the vibration in my abdomen, kept me hard through it all, until I arrived home and removed it.

As he commanded, I made a pit stop at the drugstore. Sadly, I had to position my boner to be as unnoticeable as I could, before entering the store. I found a home enema kit and hid it in the car for the morning. When I entered the house. Amy greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss.

I quickly excused myself to the restroom and removed the dildo. My erection finally faded as I hid the rubber cock behind a stack of towels under the sink, until I could find a better spot later.

Then, I showered and changed, trying to calm myself for the day ahead with the family and the surprise date night with Amy, all the while knowing what was in store for me in the morning...

To be continued. Comments, suggestions and votes are appreciated.