A Cock in the Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a brief silence, as I continued to lick the comforter trying not to think about what could be on it.

"Then, we are done with our evening FaceTimes. You will, of course, need to come by here Thursday morning before going home. With such a proclivity for deception, you should have no problem explaining to sweet Amy about being delayed an hour or so."

I thought of protesting, but realized it would be pointless.

Then his thoughts drifted to a terrifying place. "Damn that ass, I mean my ass, looks good, Steven. I wonder if that's as good as that lying mouth of yours. We might have to explore--"

"Please, Mr. Thomas, let me suck your cock. I suck it anytime you need but please, I'm not gay--"

"Calm down, Steven!" he interrupted. "Just thinking out loud. I'll tell you what, my friend. You lied to me and there needs to be consequences. "I'll give you a choice, Steven. You made me wait forty-five minutes from my first text. So, you can choose the consequence Thursday. A, you can take a swat with the spatula on that ass of mine for every minute you made me wait or B, you can spread those firm little cheeks and take me like the cock hungry bitch you are."

"A, I choose A!" I shouted.

"You don't have to choose now, Steven, think about it and we'll talk Thursday, my friend."

"I choose A," I said, emphatically.

"Calm down, my friend." I wanted to scream at him for calling me his friend. "Get your phone and let's inspect the bed to make sure you've got everything.

I thought my head might explode; I was so angry. As ordered, I picked up the phone and panned the bed.

"Closer please," he said calmly. "That's better, now nice and slow."

I did not see anything I missed, but he, of course, needed to make sure I knew he was in control.

"Oh, that looks like a spot right there."

"It's not, Mr. Thomas, I assure--"

"Lick it, Steven!" he said harshly. "We already know you can't be trusted. It's too bad you've made it come to this."

I did as commanded, and so it went. He made me stop four more times and lick nothing.

When I finished, he gave me a smug smile. "Thank you, Steven; see you Thursday. Officer Reeves will be in touch."

When he hung up, I crawled under the covers trying to regain some sense of privacy. The good night's sleep I hoped for, did not come after that. I recalled what a few swats from the giant spatula felt like. Forty-five seemed impossible, but the alternative--seemed worse.

The spatula was at least two feet long, with a solid wood handle and a head that was four inches by six inches of heavy-duty stainless steel. The next morning in the shower, I contemplated my fate. If A was the best option, it was going to be a painful Thursday. A or B could make it impossible to sit afterward.

I decided to test plan B and soaped my fingers for lubrication. I slowly wriggled my middle finger into my sphincter and was shocked by how difficult and uncomfortable it was. But compared to the spatula, the pain was much more tolerable. So, I went for two. It was more painful, but still tolerable, going very slowly. I still could not imagine his monster cock no matter how slow. Then I went for three. Again, going slowly it was bearable.

I spent the day stewing about options other than A or B. Unfortunately, the only plan-C I could come up with was begging for mercy and I knew that would be a mistake.

The overnight Wednesday was in Baltimore. When I arrived at the hotel, Officer Reeves texted.

Officer Reeves: Hey Steven, hear UR gettin in tomorrow morning. What time and where are you parked.

I responded quickly just in case he thought like Mark.

Me: Flight arrives at 6:30. Should be at my car by 7:15. Terminal C employee parking level 3 sec C. You know my car.

Officer Reeves: Looking forward to it.

I did not respond and was relieved when he didn't continue the text exchange. After dinner, I returned to the room, and watched the video one more time, telling myself it was looking for something to use in my defense, if this ever got out. Nonetheless, my traitorous dick, responded to the images.

I turned it off and went to bed, feeling exhausted after last night's stewing. My mind replayed the images of the ugly turn of events with Officer Reeves when he made me use my 'skills' as a cocksucker in exchange for his 'mediation skills' with Mark. The memory of feeling him come in my mouth, started my traitorous cock tingling again.

I tried to clear my mind and eventually the exhaustion caught up to me and I slept through the night.

When we reached the gates in DFW and completed our post flight checklist, my heart thumped. My mind raced, trying to come up with an out from this insane situation. This was not sustainable. Two encounters, and I already felt lucky not to have been caught. Now, I was being drawn into another rendezvous with no idea what they might do next.

Once again, faced with no options, I headed to the parking garage. As I approached my car, I did not see the police cruiser. A new barrage of thoughts rushed in.

Do I just go home? If I did, and they reached out and demanded my services, what would I tell Amy?

Do I text Mark and ask for instructions? That would just make it seem like I want this.

When I reached my car, I sat in the driver's seat contemplating, when suddenly, Officer Reeves banged on the window with his flashlight again. I jumped nearly as high as his first fateful window knock, outside Mark's house.

I rolled down the window.

"Good morning, sir. We've had some reports of soliciting taking place in the garage, this morning. Can I get you to step out of the vehicle while I ask you a few questions, sir?" he asked, with authority opening the door for me.

My eyes quickly scanned the garage, terrified one of my coworkers might be around. To my relief, I did not see any signs of movement. I stepped out of the car and tried to cut to the chase.

"Can we please just go to your car, so I can suck your dick and go on my way? Please?" I asked, pathetically.

"Mr. Stilson, you just committed a few violations with that comment alone. Please come with me," he said, gripping my elbow and leading me away.

He led me toward the corner of the garage, where I saw the nose of his SUV in the last spot, next to the wall. When we reached his vehicle, he turned and backed his way in between the wall and his SUV, while he maintained his grip on my arm and pulled me into the corner. There, he backed against the wall standing face to face with me.

"I've got to tell you, Steven, the video Mark showed me of you masturbating and 'Coming for his cock', takes your stalking to a whole new level. He seemed very upset by it and wanted me to press charges immediately," he said, with a hint of sarcastic hyperbole. "Don't worry, Steven, I have once again used my mediation skills to help you out..."

My mind blocked him out as the absurdity of all of this overwhelmed me. This was only the third encounter and an inevitable sense of doom blanketed me. It was almost too predictable how this was going to go, yet I couldn't begin to fathom my escape from the grip they had me in. Every out had the same end. Amy finding out, our inevitable demise, and the children growing up in a broken home. Not to mention the shame from family and friends, if she chose to expose me.

"...of course, I will need some compensation for my efforts on your behalf," he finished, as the fog in my head cleared just in time to confirm what I already knew. I would have to service Officer Reeves first.

Next, I turned toward his car to get in the back seat...

"Where are you going, Steven?" he interrupted.

"To get in the..."

"Oh no, right here, Steven. That way we don't mess up my vehicle and if you take care of business, you won't get any on your nice uniform."

"But what if someone, sees," I protested.

"There is no line of sight from a vehicle into this corner, and no video surveillance in this corner. Besides, I can keep an eye out for you, Steven. Knees, please."

I stuttered trying to protest and he cut me off.

"Mark was right about your obedience issues. Do I need to report this?"

"No please. Okay, okay," I said, dropping to my knees on the concrete.

I looked up to him not knowing what to do next. He just looked at me, waiting.

A police officer stood before me, full belt and holster, with mace, a stun gun, and a.45. The last time, he removed the belt. I couldn't imagine he wanted me to remove it for him.

"Do you want me to take off your belt? Officer Reeves?" I asked, cautiously.

"You should know never to touch an officer's weapon. We are in a parking garage, Steven, I don't think dropping my pants to my ankles is a good idea," he said, and paused briefly. "Oh, I get it, you gave the full treatment last week and liked it.

Unfortunately, just the basic suck and come today, Steven. I'll let you give me the slow and steady next time. Your lips on my balls did feel good, but the pants stay up today. Just take it out through the zipper, please. Go easy though, no accidental scrapes."

He returned to his anticipatory stare, and I did as commanded. I unzipped his pants and reached in slowly with my right hand. The heat started the betraying tingle in my balls as I felt his flaccid cock, through the boxers. The moment I touched it, his dick began to grow, and mine along with him.

The cold, hard concrete against my knees, was in stark contrast to the warm softness in my hand as I worked to free his cock. The boxers had a button on the fly, so it required both hands to release him. I struggled with the button, trying to hurry to lessen the chance of being seen. When I finally got the button free, I gently slid my fingertips from the base of his cock toward his round cock head and slowly stretched him through the zipper, with my hands between him and the metal teeth. Next, I stroked him slowly with my right hand, feeling him stiffen at my touch. I noted the contrast of his round cock head compared to the elongated head on Mark's.

As he grew hard, I again noticed the pinkness of his cock head against the deep black color of his shaft. My own dick, pressed hard against my pants, like a Pavlovian dog, programmed to respond to the growing hardness in my hand. Once again, I followed the training Mark instilled in me and asked permission.

"Can I please suck your cock until you come in my mouth, Officer Reeves?" I asked, looking up at him.

"You don't need to ask permission for that, Steven. The answer will always be yes." He smiled down at me hungrily.

I engulfed him slowly. When his heat, scent, and taste flooded my senses, my cock pulsed with a rush of hot hardness and sent a tingle through my lower body. I took all of him in my mouth and felt him reach steel-like hardness. He moaned softly and his right hand rested on the back of my head, as I slid him in and out of my mouth and throat.

"Fuck, Steven," he said softly. "Oh, yes suck my fucking cock. Ah."

The taste of his pre-cum made my mouth water and saliva dripped down my chin, as my pace quickened.

"That feels so good, Steven; please don't stop," he almost whimpered.

Hearing the pleasure in his voice, sent such an intense tingle through my cock head, I thought I might come in my pants from the pressure of the stretched fabric. That familiar contrast of emotions was back again. The humiliation of being forced to my knees to pleasure this near stranger, versus the overwhelming tingling pleasure pulsating through my traitorous cock. Both sets of emotion pushed me toward the same goal. I needed to make him come as quickly as possible. One part of me, to end this so I wouldn't get caught, and the other, to taste his hot cum flood my mouth again and bring me closer to some relief for my raging hard-on.

My head bobbed with increasing intensity, wrapping my lips slightly over my teeth to prevent hurting him as I bounced furiously on his hot hardness. I continued the frantic pace, pushing his cock head into my throat with each thrust, taking all of his steaming length.

He let out a series of guttural groans and his body stiffened before he reached the point of no return, "Oh fuck, Steven, your gonna-- Huh!"

He stifled himself as his cock unloaded the first blast of hot cream into my throat, followed by a rapid series of pulsing spurts of his bittersweet cum. I slowed my motion to swallow it all, as the feel of his pulsing cock in my mouth brought me to the verge of coming in my pants. Part of me wanted to hump the air, pushing my throbbing cock head against my pants until I came with him, but I knew that would not be a good idea for many reasons. The two most important were, the wrath of Mark for coming without permission and the wrath of Amy, for spunking in my pants without her assistance.

My hard-on throbbed mercilessly, as I slowly milked Officer Reeves of every drop of his creamy seed. He breathed deeply and steadily, as he regained his composure and his breath.

"Mm," he sighed. "So glad you came home early, Steven, thank you."

He pulled out and pushed his soaked cock back into his pants. As I waited for further instruction, I became aware of the pain in my knees from the concrete floor.

"Well, Mr. Stilson, you've made a strong oral argument this morning. I thank you for your cooperation. If you don't mind returning to your vehicle, I will escort you to your next appointment. Rest assured, I will use my mediation skills to help you derive the most beneficial agreement possible with Mr. Thomas. Your latest stalking behavior has him deeply concerned. I only hope I can calm him down and keep you out of jail again. Follow me and I'll think of something on the way."

He returned to his cruiser, and I followed him out of the garage. He waited on the other side of the gate until I paid, then led me to Mark's house. Despite the choices that Mark had laid out, the thought of sucking his dick combined with the taste of Officer Reeves' cum, had my treacherous cock at full attention as we drove. When we reached his house, I parked in nearly the same spot, where I first met Officer Reeves.

He got out of his cruiser, came to my window, and knocked. I rolled it down and he gave me instructions.

"I'll let him know you are here, and will see if I can grease the skids for a smoother landing for you, Mr. Stilson. Wait here." He smiled, seeming proud of his aviation pun.

As I pondered A or B, my boner did begin to recede. The potential pain from both options, again began to sink in. After only a few minutes, he stepped out on the porch and waved me over.

When I entered the house, he led me to the kitchen, where good ol' Mark stood in the familiar terrycloth robe. Next to him on the counter, was a black leather gym bag.

"Hello again, Mr. Stilson," said Mark, with a condescending tone. "Sorry, to have to involve you again, Officer Reeves, but as the video clearly showed, Steven is still having some control issues. Unfortunately, I think a firm stance will need to be taken during this round of negotiations. I will take your advice once again and try to reach an understanding of acceptable behavior for Mr. Stilson."

As he looked me up and down in my uniform, his eyes lit up and he smiled widely. "Where's your hat, Mr. Stilson?" he asked gleefully.

A feeling of dread washed over me and as I had done so many times since my first encounter with Mark, I began the conversation with myself in my head.

"Why the fuck, didn't you bring a change of clothes? You know he's gonna break out the camera and he's going to have you sucking cock in uniform. Fuck!"

"I asked a simple question and suddenly you're shy?" he asked, tauntingly.

"Please..." I started to beg for mercy, but was cut off abruptly.

"Yes, I know you want to suck my cock, Mr. Stilson, you've made that abundantly clear many times. But I asked you a question. Where's the hat." he said, with growing anger.

"It's in the car," I replied meekly.

"Go get it. I think it will add some... dignity to the discussion." His tone grew more arrogant.

"Please--"

His glare cut me short, and I went to the car to retrieve the cap.

When I returned, he smiled and walked around me, dangling pink, fuzzy handcuffs in one hand as looked me up and down.

"Very distinguished, Mr. Stilson. The sharp suit and tie look good, but the cap adds an air of distinction that's quite impressive." Then he turned to Officer Reeves, and held out the handcuffs. "I could use your professional assistance restraining him for me before you leave. I'm not sure I can trust him, if you know what I mean."

Officer Reeves took the cuffs trying not to smile. Then he stepped toward me. "Please turn around and put your hands behind your back..."

"Actually, Officer Reeves, I think we'll need his hands in front," Mark interrupted.

So he cuffed me with my hands in front and made sure they were secure.

"Thanks, Rodney. I'll take it from here. I'll call if I need any assistance," said Mark, with a grin.

"Okay. I'm gonna leave you with him, Mr. Thomas. You are a lucky man, Mr. Stilson. I can tell you; I've never seen such an open and shut stalking case. I suggest you get the message this time. Mr. Thomas could put you away for quite some time if he chose to pursue this. You fellas have a nice day now."

My heart raced as the door closed and I was once again alone with my chief tormentor.

He circled me, like a military commander inspecting a soldier, only his uniform was a terrycloth robe, now hanging open with the ties dangling, and his semi-hard cock peeking out.

"I do like the uniform, Steven, or should I call you, Captain? What is your rank, Steven?"

I closed my eyes, cringing at the thought of what I was in store for. I wanted to kick myself for not changing into civilian clothes at the airport.

"I asked a fucking question, Steven. I don't understand why you insist on defying me!" he yelled angrily.

"Senior Captain, sir!" I replied, as I realized I sounded like a private in the Army, answering his sergeant.

He continued to circle me with his hands behind his back, cock arched forward and protruding from the robe.

"Senior Captain... Captain Cocksucker... Senior Captain Cocksucker. That suits you, my friend. Your skills are commensurate with the Senior Captain title. Now Senior Captain Cocksucker, what are we to do about your insubordination?"

"I'm sorry, sir, it won't happen again. I was overwhelmed and--"

"Hush! Did I give you permission to speak?" he asked harshly, as he pulled the robe tie from around his waist and stepped behind me.

"Sorry, sir, please let me suck your cock and make it up to you."

"Not sure how performing your normal prescribed duties makes up for insubordination, but I do like you referring to me as sir. That's a little more respectful and a good start."

"Thank you, sir. Can I please perform my duties, now sir?" I asked, hoping to distract him.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, Senior Captain Cocksucker. But we have issues to resolve first.

He stepped behind me and fed the robe tie, between my elbows and back, then cinched and tied it, pulling my elbows together behind me while pulling the cuffs tight to my chest. Next, he brought a barstool from the kitchen island around, and placed it in front of me.

"Put your foot up on the stool, please," he commanded calmly.

I complied, struggling to maintain my balance on one leg with my arms bound. Then, he untied and removed my shoe. Next, he removed the sock and placed it in my shoe before ordering me to switch feet. After my shoes and socks were removed, he moved nose to nose with me and his breath washed over my face. I'm sure I cringed at the thought of him kissing me, while his hands began to loosen my belt. He pulled the belt free and placed it on the counter next to the shoes, then he began to unzip my pants, while he popped the button free.