A Cock in the Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unwanted tingling in my cock returned once again, and I quickly brought the image of my grandmother's naked body to mind. I accidentally saw her as a child and the image was forever embedded in my brain. It quelled the tingling and stopped my cock from betraying me again. He peeled my fly open and wriggled my pants over my hips and stopped with a grin.

"A bikini-briefs guy, I see. Appropriate for a cocksucker of your caliber, Senior Captain." He circled me again with my pants clinging to my thighs. Then as he stepped behind me, I felt a little slap to my ass. "That tight, little ass looks good in blue."

I didn't reply, but stood there compliantly, taking my humiliation, hoping it would suffice for my 'punishment' for insubordination.

Next, he gripped the pants and pulled them down hard to my ankles. "Step out, please." He commanded and I complied.

He circled again, with his hands caressing my ass through my briefs. "So what's it gonna be, Steven? Do I get to pop this cherry this morning, or are you choosing plan B?"

For emphasis he reached into the bag and pulled out the large spatula as I recalled the sting from just four swats the other day. Now he was threatening forty-five! While I pondered my response, he gripped the briefs and yanked them to my ankles.

"Kick them off, Senior Captain," he said calmly, and stepped behind me caressing my naked ass. "Oh, that's smooth."

The tingle returned and I struggled to get control of myself again, but managed to halt another hard-on. I kicked off the underwear and spread my legs wide for a little more stability. It was amazing how having my arms tied affected my balance.

"Cock or spatula?" he whispered, squeezing my buns, and spreading them.

"Please, just let me suck--"

A strong, open-handed slap to my ass stopped me short.

"What did I tell you about begging?"

"I'm not gay! I can't take you in the ass. I'll suck your dick all day, but if you're making me choose, I take option B," I answered, shakily.

"Okay, knees please, Captain Cocksucker, let me think about this for a minute." He tossed his robe aside and stood naked with his nine-inch pole pointing dead ahead.

I dropped to my knees and was reminded that they had already been abused today. The tile hurt even more than the concrete, now that I was without pants. I quickly lowered my ass to my heels to relieve pressure to my knees. That put is cock right at mouth level and I opened, ready to receive him. He put his hands on his hips and swung is huge cock like a club.

Hoping to distract him from his punishment plans, I opened and lunged for it, but he dodged and swung it back whacking me in the cheek. "There's my hungry, little cock sucker," he said, as he swung again, this time connecting with the side of my head, knocking my cap askew. He quickly, grabbed the cap and held it to my head. "Easy Captain, I haven't given you permission yet."

Feeling the weight of his cock reminded me why plan A would never work. Then, he reached behind me and gripped the tie binding my elbows while the heat of his cock pressed against my cheek and ear. Next, he yanked me up to the upright position leaving my knees to bear my weight. He gripped my cap and pushed my head down while he tauntingly thumped my face, side to side with his cock. After a few thumps, he released me and went back to the bag. This time, he pulled out an oddly-shaped, seven or eight-inch dildo that was arched like a banana, but the shaft looked like three balls, on a three-quarter inch diameter shaft. Each ball was slightly larger with the biggest about two inches in diameter. He pressed it onto the counter and a suction cup held it in place.

I looked at it with a disturbed expression that caused him to smile. "Not liking plan C, Captain? But you haven't heard about it yet."

"I'll take the spatula, sir, please," I said quickly.

"Shhh," he shushed me softly. "Here's the deal. My plan, plan A, was to let you suck my cock 'til I came in your mouth, then I would lube you up and fuck that virgin ass 'til I came again. Plan B is forty-five whacks for the forty-five minutes you fucked with me, then you suck me 'til I come in your mouth. However, with plan A, once the punishment begins, there is no stopping until all forty-five swats are delivered.

But I will give you a third option, that might be less traumatic for you. With this plan, you take your whacks ten at a time. After each set of ten, you will decide to continue or stop. If you stop, you just lower yourself onto the rubber cock while you suck me off. You will need to make me come in your mouth twice since you are not giving me your cherry. If you last the forty-five whacks with plan B or C you keep your cherry. With plan C, you have an out if you decide the dildo is preferable to the spatula, and you don't have to take this in the ass today." He thumped me on the chin for emphasis. "If you can't take the rubber cock, you can revert back to finishing your whacks."

I looked at dildo in contrast to him. The head of the dildo was about a one-inch ball with a three-quarter-inch nipple on the end, then an inch or so span of three-quarter-inch shaft between the first and second ball. Ball two was about an inch-and-one-half in diameter and the third was about two-inches. The third was nearly as big around as him. While I contemplated, I the thought of taking the dildo in my ass seemed impossible. "Please, I won't do it again, I promise..."

"Plan B it is." He jerked the robe tie and held me uncomfortably high while he reached the spatula.

"No, no, please plan C!" I yelled desperately.

I thought to myself, between, Officer--fucking--Reeves and Mark--fucking--Thomas, I was about--fucking--done with A-B-Cs.

"Finally, a decision. Round one. Ten touches of the spatula or the dildo?" he asked firmly.

I hesitated, trying to imagine taking ten swats, but the dildo seemed worse.

"Spatula or dildo, Captain?" he asked, with his patience wearing thin.

"Spatula," I answered shakily.

Whack! "One Mississippi," whack! "Two Mississippi..." He counted as my cap flew off from the first impact.

The sting was far, far worse than I remembered. And with only one to each ass cheek, I knew, I would never make it to ten, let alone forty-five. "Dildo, please dildo!" I yelled.

The pressure on my arms as he pulled me up and forward, seemed to intensify my knee pain, but the sting in my ass was much worse.

Whack! "Three Mississippi," whack! "Four Mississippi..."

"Dildo please!" I shouted, eyes watering.

Whack! "Five Mississippi," whack! "Six Mississippi..."

"Cock please! Fuck my ass please!" I screamed as he hit with unbelievable force.

"Too late for that Captain. You've made your choice."

He whacked again and I tried to move out of his range, but the pressure on my shoulders would not let me stand. He delivered six through ten as my ass felt like I was pierced by a thousand needles.

When he released me, I dropped my ass down to my heels, but that only seemed to push the needles deeper. So I rose back up taking the pain in my knees. My legs trembled and my cock was completely limp. There was an intense chill up my spine that felt almost like bugs crawling on me. I tried to collect myself as he pulled the suction cup dildo off the counter and suctioned it to the floor between my feet.

"That's round one, Captain Cocksucker, how are we feeling?" he asked smugly.

"No more, please. I learned my lesson, please." I begged not caring if that pissed him off.

"You know something, Captain, I believe you," he said calmly, while he retrieved my cap and put it back on my head. "Tell you what, if you can if you can make me come twice, with that hot little mouth of yours, we'll spare your man-pussy further excitement today. Does that sound fair?"

I nodded. "Yes, thank you, sir," I replied smiling nervously. I hated that he referred to my ass a man-pussy. It could only mean one thing for the future.

"Good, I've got a little something for those cherry red cheeks, that just might make you feel better." He reached into the bag and pulled out what looked like a plastic condiment squeeze bottle, but it was semi-transparent.

He knelt beside me smiling, and squeezed out a clear, oily substance into his palm then spread it on both hands and began to apply it to my ass and cock at the same time. I cringed fearing this was another deception, and he was lubing me up. But as he gently rubbed my ass cheeks, it did help. His other hand rubbed my cock and balls, coating me with the oil. The slippery warmth quickly had my cock stiffening, once again betraying me, as I tried to convince it to stop. As it grew harder, he rubbed his palm against the sensitive underside of my cock head in quickening circles, while his other hand continued on my ass.

"Someone's getting excited," he whispered, as his breath washed over my ear and neck, sending the bugs crawling up my spine again.

My legs trembled as I caught myself pressing my cock against his palm and breathing in quick puffs. The voice in my head was screaming for me to get control while the memory of our first encounter replayed in my head, when he made me cum in my jogging shorts and I could not stop myself.

"Holy shit, Captain, you get hard fast, my friend," he said, pushing harder and stroking faster.

His other hand released my ass and I sensed he might have been lubing the dildo, before his hand returned and began working a finger up and down my ass crack, spreading the oil where no man had ever touched me before, and Amy had only touched in passing. I felt his chest pressing against my arm as his breath continued to flush my ear and neck in tickling warmth.

"I think you could pound nails with that, Steven." He taunted while his finger began circling my asshole.

I puffed and squeaked, as his palm rubbed my cock head toward an unstoppable climax, when suddenly his finger pressed into my tight sphincter with a jolt of pain that quickly faded as he continued working my boner.

"Oh, you do have a tight, little man-pussy, Captain," he said, jolting me back to reality.

I shook my head rapidly, as the finger pushed to the hilt. But the relentless rubbing of my cock head, combined with the stimulation of my asshole, created a tingle sensation though my loins like I had never felt. As his finger began to slowly work in and out, I could feel the climax building again.

"Are you gonna come, Captain?" he asked teasingly.

I shook my head, but couldn't hold back the whimpers of pleasure as he was once again taking control of my defiant cock.

"Sorry, I did promise no more excitement for your pussy today," he said, as he released me from both hands. "Let's get back to why you came here this morning."

He stood up and swung his fully hard penis, connecting with my chin. Then he walked into the next room and returned, once again with the tripod and camera.

"I know you'll wanna see this later," he teased, as he framed up the camera.

My knees ached and I lowered my ass slowly toward my heels only to feel the dildo, touch my taint, causing me to move back to full leg extension.

"Feel free to sit back on the dildo if that's more comfortable, Captain. Take a load off, if you like."

I shook my head and realized I needed to end this as quickly as possible, or my knees would never take it. I quickly began to play the role he had taught me.

"Please let me suck your cock, sir. I need you to come in my mouth again. It's all I can think about." I looked up at him, pleadingly.

He stepped over in front of me. Standing on my knees basically placed my mouth even with the tip of his skyward-pointing boner. Sucking his cock from that position was going to be a challenge and nearly impossible with my arms tied back. That arrogant grin brought a wave of angry heat to my face, and I imagined it was probably as red as my ass. He swung his cock club again, rocking his hips as it thumped my lips and chin. The heat of it sent another unwanted tingle to my throbbing cock head.

"Do you want this cock, Captain?" he chided.

"Yes please, sir."

I opened my mouth and lunged, trying to capture it so I could get this over with.

"Look at you, bobbing for cock, like a hungry, little slut." He pulled back taunting me, before thumping it off my mouth again. "Your wobbling a bit trying to get it, Captain, why don't you sit back a little." He gave my shoulder a light shove causing me to sway.

I kept my balance and lapped it with my tongue as he thumped me again. "Mmm, there's the magic tongue. Do you want my cock, Captain Cocksucker?" His tone grew more condescending by the minute.

"Yes please, sir, let me make you come."

He reached into the bag and pulled out a little remote control and stepped forward to let his hot cock head rest on my chin. I tilted my head forward and worked his head into my mouth and quickly waggled my tongue against his most sensitive spot. He moaned and I felt the dildo begin to vibrate between my feet. It was a remote-controlled vibrator!

Once again, I realized, I needed to end this as quicky as possible. So I plunged forward knocking my cap to the floor and took his cock head in my mouth and the familiar flavor of his slightly-salty cock and bittersweet pre-come sent another pulse through my balls. I felt my boner thump his leg as I began to bob on his cock head. He leaned forward grabbed the robe tie, keeping pressure on my arms and holding me in place.

I tried to back up giving me more room and moving the away from the dildo, but he pulled his cock out of my mouth and yanked me back over the dildo. "So, do you want the next ten, instead, Captain?"

I shook my head and moved back over the dildo. He held his cock steady and let me take him back in my mouth without further torment. My knees ached and the position he had me in only allowed me to take about half his length. For balance sake, I could not lean forward enough, not to mention he was too close. I tried to lean back but he held the robe tie tight.

"Come on, Captain, I know you can take more than that," he panted.

I lowered my ass as far as I dared until I felt the rubber coated cock tip touch my sphincter. The vibrating tingle caused a moan and a twitch that pushed the narrow nipple on the tip into my ass. I felt the vibration through my balls and raised up startled by the sensation. I held myself there in a semi-squat trying not to touch the dildo and turned my attention back to the task at hand, ending this asap. From the slightly lower position, I could get to just beyond half his length.

"Oh, yeah, Senior-Captain-Cocksucker," he moaned softly. "Better, but we both know you can take it all."

Sensing his pleasure, I bobbed faster, hoping to get the first orgasm over quick. As I sped up, my boner thumped against his leg and found myself twisting slightly to contact his warmth.

"Are you humping my leg like a horny little bitch, Captain?" He laughed and moved his leg away.

I continued to work him hard, and his moans were low and steady, but I did not sense him coming soon. My legs began to tremble and from holding the semi-squat position and I dropped back to the tip of the dildo penetrating my opening. I held there releasing a little weight off my strained muscles, but not enough to push in the first ball. The tone of the vibrator deepened, and the vibration in my balls caused me to grunt into his cock, which prompted more taunting.

"Oh yeah, Captain, doesn't that feel good in that tight little pussy. Almost there my friend, I need that throat." He moaned in earnest.

I bobbed frantically and lost balance, pushing the first ball in. It was surprisingly pain free, and when it cleared my sphincter, the muscle clenched onto the narrow shaft. The sensation was like nothing I would have imagined. My entire abdomen seemed to vibrate as the ball vibrated inside me. My head bobs caused me to bounce on the dildo feeling the second ball pushing against me.

"So close, Captain. Ah!" he groaned.

I could almost take him all, and my ass cheeks brushed my heels. I was so close to relief for my knees and straining muscles, when he released my arms and placed both hands on the back of my head, I let myself drop and take the second ball. There was a brief but bearable jolt of pain, before my asshole clenched the narrower shaft below the second ball.

I groaned and snorted like an animal with the vibrating cock sending a deep-tingling vibration to my stone-like boner. With that, I was able to take his length, and my knees and thighs got some much needed relief.

"Take it all bitch, I'm gonna come," he grunted, fucking my throat.

As his first blast of hot cream flooded my throat, I realized, I already had a stream of saliva running down my chin onto my neck and did my best to capture all of his cum, but he was fucking my mouth so fast, I couldn't contain it all. Jet after jet blew from his throbbing cock as I struggled for balance and spread my feet taking the third ball in my lubed ass. It seemed to stretch me to the max, but I pushed through and there was instant relief once the ball was inside me.

He continued to fuck my mouth, his balls slapping my chin, and pubes tickling my nose. When his orgasm finally passed, he let out a long steady sigh. "Ooohhh fuuuck, Captain--fucking--Cocksucker. One down, my friend. Don't you dare stop. Keep me fucking hard."

The sensation of the vibrating cock, filling my ass, sending its tingling waves through my lower body had my cock aching hard and on the verge of spontaneous orgasm. Mark leaned to the side and smiled as he held still, letting me suck him to full hardness again. I had no resistance left and would have done anything he wanted. I wanted nothing more than to have my hands free, to grip his ass with one hand and jack myself off with the other, while feeling him cum in my mouth again while bouncing on the fucking dildo. At that moment, I was his bitch and we both knew it.

"Look how fucking hard you are, Captain, and you took that cock like a champ, my friend. Where do I come next, friend, mouth or ass?" he asked, arrogantly.

I'm not sure if it was my last tiny bit of dignity, or the fact I did not want to let the dildo go, but I pulled off his cock and replied, "Mouth, please, sir."

"Alright then, I think you've earned a little special surprise, Captain." He reached into the bag and found the cuff keys.

I continued to suck his cock as he bent forward and untied the robe tie. Then he leaned back and unlocked the fuzzy cuffs and returned them to the bag.

I gripped his ass with both hands and sucked his cock, tip to balls. My shirt collar was, now damp from saliva and cum. I caught myself bouncing on the dildo as I felt him reaching maximum stiffness again.

"Oh fuck, you like that plastic cock in your ass don't you, Steven?" he groaned.

I nodded and bounced a little harder on it. Then I released my right hand from his ass and gripped my cock.

"No, no, Captain, you don't get to jack off 'til you make me come, my friend," he said, as he pushed the remote button, and the dildo began to thrust up and down a good inch each direction.

I gripped his ass with both hands, whimpering onto his cock, as the dildo began to thump against my prostate. My eyes widened and my head bobbed wildly.

"Oh fuck, you really like that!" he gasped, mouth agape.

I nodded, as I pushed myself hard onto the dildo, groaning and whimpering as I felt a tingling sensation from my prostate, that I had never imagined. My fingers gripped his ass hard and I throat-fucked him, sensing an orgasm building without my cock being touched.

He grunted in spastic puffs, "Are, you, my, bitch, Cap--tain, Cock, Suck--er?"

I nodded, and squeaked as he pushed me slightly back and the dildo found the sweet spot. The second ball pounded my prostate and I experienced what I later discovered was known as prostate milking. A strong, lingering climax took me and a massive amount of cum gushed from my raging boner, and ran down my shaft and balls before dripping onto the tile. My body trembled and I fucked his cock frantically in a series of whimpering squeals that sounded surreal. It was different than a normal orgasm, as the cum seemed to flow in a continuous stream and did not shoot out in spurts like an externally-induced orgasm, but the tingling pleasure was, at least, as intense and seemed greater, since it emanated from inside me.