A Cock in the Hand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite the show, isn't it?" said Mom, startling me.

The kids seemed oblivious, and I was grateful for that.

"You all look ready for some fun," I said happily to Caleb and Ashley, while stealing a glance at Mom, angry and ashamed all at once. She just grinned and eyeballed him, herself.

"Enjoy your day, Amy. Nothing wrong with enjoying the scenery the Good Lord put before you. This is your time. We may even go to dinner afterward, if we don't explode from too much popcorn. What do you think kids, popcorn 'til we pop?"

"Yeah!" they cheered.

"Listen, Caleb and Ashley, don't take advantage of Gramma. One tub of popcorn and one candy, tops! Got it?" I said, using my 'Mom' voice.

"Yes, ma'am," they said, smirking at Gramma.

I walked them out front to the car, and Mom had one last flirt with Mark.

"I think it's too hot to work this afternoon, I think you should definitely come back tomorrow, young man."

"I can get this done today; I think. You've all been more than generous," he said, wiping his brow.

"Don't be silly, it's way too hot, you need to take a break and pace yourself. Besides, we'll need to mulch and maybe plant a few things, if you're willing. We'll pay you, of course," I said, matter-of-factly.

"It's settled then. I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow," Mom said, with a shameless, lecherous grin.

Mark blushed a bit. "Who could say no, to two such-lovely ladies?"

As Mom and the kids drove off, I turned to him, glistening in sweat. "Why don't you come in and cool off a while. It's gotta be over a hundred already."

"Let me finish this one, and I'll take you up on some more lemonade."

He began to dig the shovel in at the roots and I watched, entranced with his muscles flexing and rippling, as he worked. My mind was back into the mental slide show of his cock pounding me from every imaginable angle and position. My pussy tingled and radiated heat.

I stared hungrily, fantasizing about being taken and ravaged, giving myself willingly to his pleasure. Time stood still, as I devoured him with my eyes. When I noticed his cock stiffening, it hit me, and I looked up to see him smile, knowing exactly where my mind was focused.

When he stood up, my eyes widened as his full hard-on stretched the fabric, needing to be released. My shock must have startled him, and he looked down at it then back at me, with a slightly terrified look.

"Oh shit, Mrs. Stilson, I am so sorry. It's just having a beautiful woman and in a red bikini looking at me like... I, ah."

"No, I'm sorry, Mark. It's the stress of the move and my mom stoking the flames, I can't believe how I've acted. There's no excuse for it. You just seem so nice, and the thought of your fiancée throwing you aside."

"So, you feel sorry for me...."

"God, no, you're gorgeous! You could have your choice of women." I stopped myself. I just kept getting in deeper and couldn't seem to stop digging. I looked at the ground, red faced. "I'm going to shut up now and go inside where it's cool. Please take a break, come inside, and cool off. I'll get your money and we can call it a day."

"Let me finish this one, and I will take you up on the offer to get out of this heat. I really want to finish the job you're paying me for. I hope I haven't ruined this opportunity, Mrs. Stilson."

"Please call me Amy. Mrs. Stilson is my mother in law," I said, as I went inside. "Nothing's ruined. You haven't done anything but be a gentleman and let a couple of married ladies have a little fun. We just got carried away, and I apologize."

I was angry with myself for letting the cute, little fantasy, Mom helped instigate, grow into a near obsession. At the same time, I had to ask myself why I just insisted he call me Amy. Beyond that, I told myself to get a cover-up and stop antagonizing him. But once again, hungry for attention, I didn't get the cover-up. I liked being lusted over, and I didn't really want it to stop.

There I was, watching him through the sheers again, wanting to yank those jean shorts off and ride that cock like a jockey in a horse race. Looking back, there were so many opportunities to squelch it before it began. But my mind just kept imagining what a cock like that would feel like.

When he finished removing that bush, he stood up and wiped his brow. Then, he clearly saw me through the sheers and stood there for a moment, letting me know he noticed. My heart raced when he walked toward the front door, and I practically ran to meet him.

I opened the door and stood to the side, as he stepped in. "Come in and let's get you cooled down a little," I said, unable to stop the flirtation.

As his eyes scanned my body, the rush of heat between my legs returned full force. I imagined running my hands over his sweaty chest and abdomen, before forcing my fingers into his waistband. I wanted to peel those pants open and down, to expose that massive piece of manhood.

I wanted it in my hands. I wanted it in my mouth! I wanted it inside me! Oh God, I wanted it!

"That bathing suit is not going to help with cooling me down, I'm afraid," he responded. "I've gotta stop!" He growled at himself. "I'm so sorry, having two gorgeous women, flirting has been a massive ego boost in the middle of the bullshit in my life, right now. Thank you for that, but apologies for taking it too far."

Unfortunately, he stopped inches from me, looking down at me as he spoke. All I could do, was stare into his eyes and smile, as I fought the urge to reach for the button on his shorts.

He continued into the living room and casually asked, "Any more of that lemonade, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Call me Amy, and the answer's yes," I replied, yet again, unable to corral myself.

"I don't think I can do that," he said, in a serious tone. "I don't trust myself getting that familiar. Mrs. Stilson reminds me you belong to someone else..."

"Wow, that's some old school thinking. I assure you; I don't 'belong' to anyone!" I barked back, with an 'I gotcha' grin.

He froze and looked back at me. "Got it, got it. Poor choice of words. Let me shut up and get you some lemonade, ma'am," he replied, as if I were the boss. I guess I'll have some water if you'll allow me, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Ice water it is, Mr. Thomas. Lemonade is reserved for friends that call me Amy and have advanced past the neanderthal stage of evolution."

I couldn't believe I was continuing down this path. My body rushed with a level of excitement I hadn't felt in so long, and I could not seem to stop myself. I sat smugly down at the kitchen table, and let him serve me lemonade, starting to truly enjoy the eye candy and watching it squirm.

He was not shy, as he found the glasses and ice, already familiar with our house. I smiled, as he poured my lemonade then proceeded to fill his glass with water. For added effect, he brought it to me standing dangerously close with his bulging cock at eye level.

"Here is your lemonade, Mrs. Stilson. Is there anything else, I can offer you?"

I smiled teasingly up at him, and then let my eyes track down his body to his package and back up again. "I think a long, cool drink is sufficient for now."

Part of me loved the flirting and seeing his reaction, as the scent of his perspiration filled my nostrils. Adding his scent to the mix, had my legs quaking and pussy steaming. He stood there long enough, that it was awkward. So, I changed the subject to get some breathing room.

"I was thinking, Mr. Thomas, there may be another employment option to consider. I am familiar with the CEO of the company that builds most of our stores. I can possibly hook you up, if you're willing to travel?"

"That would be amazing, Mrs. Stilson. I would gladly explore that option and would be extremely grateful for the hook-up. Thank you." He stood there, taunting me.

"Would you hand me my purse, please?" I asked, getting him to step back.

I pointed at the counter, and he retrieved it.

"Thank you, Mr. Thomas. Please have a seat and rest." I pointed to the chair across the table.

He took a seat, while I found my business card. I stood up, leaned forward, and handed it to him, looking face to face at the shirtless, sweaty hunk at my kitchen table. "My email and cell phone are on this. Send me your resume and I will pass it on." I purposely gazed into his eyes, until they drifted to my tits. "Should I alert them to your wandering eye condition, Mr. Thomas."

He blushed and brought his eyes back to mine. "No need, Mrs. Stilson. This condition is only induced by hot women in red bikinis. You are the first I have ever encountered in the workplace Mam."

I suddenly felt the urge to stand up and strut my stuff, after that comment. "Let me get you your payment for today, Mr. Thomas. I'll be right back."

He stood as I did, and my eyes quickly found their favorite target, still at attention.

I walked down the hall to the bedroom, to get five hundred dollars from our stash of cash. As I came back out, he looked up from his phone, as mine dinged. His smile lit up his face when he saw me. God, I loved the attention. I hadn't felt 'hot' in forever, but he had me feeling it.

His eyes surveyed me, as I walked back to my seat, and he stood up as I sat back down.

"You have my resume, Mrs. Stilson. Now you know everything about me."

"Not everything," I said teasingly, staring at what I really wanted to know.

I glanced up at him, and he shook his head with a subtle smirk while he put his phone in the organizer in the center of the table.

"What?" I asked playfully.

"The apple doesn't fall far, does it?"

"What do you mean?" I teased back.

"You played shy and coy, until your mother left. Then you stepped up your game, Mrs. Stilson."

"Are you ever going to call me Amy?" I said, taking a sip of lemonade for good measure.

He held up his water glass and took a drink. "It's best not to, Mrs. Stilson. Much as I like your lemonade, temptation is a line I should not cross."

"Temptation is a powerful thing, Mr. Thomas," I said, looking at his stiffening cock, yet again. My whole body tingled and flushed with warmth. It was like high school again, and I was in a twisted game of spin the bottle.

I put the money on the table in front of me, looked up at him and said, "Penny for your thoughts," and nodded toward his hard-on.

Even as I said it, I felt a rush of fear, knowing the path I was veering down, was not one I should explore.

"Mrs. Stilson, there are some things that should remain a mystery."

"Yet, you clearly want me to see your, wares, so to speak. I can't help but wonder what makes them so prominent." I was no longer looking at his face.

"Judging from your level of concentration, I might hazard a guess at telepathy. But that would be a little presumptuous..."

"Touché Mr. Thomas, touché! As I sit here, I can't help but think that your ex-fiancée is an idiot for letting you get away. What was her name?"

"Rachel."

"Well, Rachel is clearly not worthy of you, Mr. Thomas."

"And I find myself questioning the husband of such a beautiful wife, taking her for granted, and neglecting her needs."

I winced a bit at that comment, and should have defended Wayne, but at that moment, I couldn't do it. It was exactly how I felt, and Mark hit the nail on the head. That somehow made him seem even more attractive.

"Seems we've both been under-appreciated," I said, as I downed the last of the lemonade. "So, I ask again, what are you thinking about that puts you in your current state, Mr. Thomas?" My eyes fixed on the prize.

"Ladies first, Mrs. Stilson," he said, daring me with his eyes. "What's on your mind, Mrs. Stilson?"

I hesitated, while the voice of reason told me to stop, but the butterflies in my stomach and the tingling heat between my legs, urged me on. Once I started vocalizing my thoughts, there was no stopping.

"So many thoughts, Mr. Thomas. If I were available, I would ask you if I could please release that amazing mass of manhood from its denim restraints. If you agreed, I would drop to my knees and unbutton those shorts..." I stopped and swallowed hard.

It was as if I was watching myself from outside my own body and could not stop myself.

"And when I agreed?" he said, in a distant voice.

My eyes affixed to his cock; I watched in amazement as it moved, growing still larger trying to push its way out.

"I would unzip those pesky shorts and peel them off of you. Then, I would gently stroke that glorious cock through your underwear, and let it get a taste of freedom, before freeing it completely."

"Damn, Mrs. Stilson," he sighed.

My pussy was drenched, as I imagined what his cock would feel and look like. To my amazement, it continued to periodically pulse in his pants. Without looking up, I continued.

"I would yank your underwear off, so I could finally see that beautiful specimen. Then I would cup your balls while my other palm slid up that huge shaft, measuring your length. Judging from the wet spot on your pants, I think there would be a good amount of pre-cum to spread on your cockhead, as I gripped you and stroked you. Feeling your lubed heat, I'd have to decide between stroking you 'til you come and watching you erupt, shooting your hot cum..."

"Oh yes, I wanna come on those gorgeous tits, Mrs. Stilson."

"Okay, then," I said smiling, knowing he was clearly excited. "Once you got this bathing suit off me, I would let you blow your wad on my tits. But then, I'd need to taste you and find out how much of you I can take in mouth. First, I would clean every drop of cum off your cock, licking every bit of you. Then I would suck you hard again, taking you as deep as I could." His face looked frozen with his mouth open breathing audibly. I could hardly believe I was saying this out loud.

"Once you were ready, I would jump up on you with my arms around your neck and thighs around your waist. I'd push that hot, stiff dick inside me slowly, as your hands gripped my ass and spread me open for you. Oh, Mark, I can almost feel you sliding into me," I sighed, with my eyes closed.

"I've never had anything that big inside me, but oh God, it feels good. I would cling to you, as you raised and lowered me faster and faster, and I would scream in ecstasy as your hot pole plunged into me deeper and harder each time. I would let you know I was coming and coming, as you pounded me.

"Once wouldn't be enough. I would beg for more and if you were exhausted you could rest my ass on the counter as you fucked me harder and faster, while I begged you to pound the fuck out of me, until we came together in a sweaty, steaming climax."

I sat there panting, staring at his full-on boner, then looked up and smiled casually. "If I were available," I paused. "Like Momma says. No law against looking or thinking. I gotta say, it felt good to get that out."

He smiled and shook his head. "That was just mean. Can't a guy at least get a reach around?"

I was on a demented little roll and blurted out a response before even thinking. "I had no idea you were into pegging, Mark. I could surely accommodate that, IF, I were available."

"Mrs. Stilson, you are naughty. Wow, Wayne surely did pick a winner. I wouldn't have imagined you even knowing what pegging is. Have you done it?"

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell."

It's difficult to explain the feeling of exhilaration I was experiencing, from this whole exchange. I loved the feeling of being called naughty, as I didn't think that had ever been a word used to describe me, at least since age five, or so.

Of course, I'd never pegged anyone, but a good friend of mine from high school, shared stories of fucking her husband with a strapless vibrator and raved that they both have had some of the best orgasms ever doing it.

"Let's just say 'I've heard', with the right tools, it can be one of the most gratifying encounters a couple can have. But I digress. I told you mine, Mr. Thomas, and I really want to hear yours. But I'm not sure I can take anymore today. Perhaps, we can reconvene tomorrow?"

"Oh no, you don't get to tease like that and just cut it off, Mrs. Stilson," he said sternly. "I get to be heard, too. It's only fair."

I stuttered trying to come up with a response. Things seemed to shift quickly from playful to serious, based on his tone. I was already on the edge, and something told me the game needed to end before it got out of hand.

He leaned in, placing both hands on the table. His eyes locked on mine, but his naked torso and bulging shorts still begged for my attention.

"The picture in my mind that makes my cock, so 'prominent', Mrs. Stilson, is that of a beautiful, vibrant, sexy woman, who knows she's all those things. And her confidence in that, allows her to proudly wear a tiny, little, bright-red bikini, knowing she could command any man--and more than a few women--to do anything she wanted.

"This fantasy woman is married to a man who has passed his sexual peak, as she is just coming into hers. His focus on career, combined with taking her for granted after years together--has left her feeling unsatisfied, and a bit lonely. Then I happen to show up, to do some yard work for her. Much to my surprise this beautiful, sexy goddess of a woman, stands nearly naked in her window, watching me relentlessly, fantasizing about letting loose for just one day.

"No one is home, and she realizes she could live out every little fantasy, no matter how naughty, and no one would ever know; when she discovers--I am unattached, young, hung and in my prime. She asks me in, teasing and flirting; as she imagines pure, unbridled animal sex on the kitchen table, the floor, or any way she wanted.

"The two of us feel the butterflies of unmistakable lust and desire. Loving the excitement and driven by lustful desire, the young lady lets her mind wander to her most intimate thoughts, until she can no longer contain them. She shares them with me, her willing target, working us both into a heated frenzy.

"When she has second thoughts, I step closer, my fully attentive manhood, there for the taking..."

My mind could no longer focus on his story. I had a moment of panic, as he began acting on his words, and walked around the table toward me. It seemed like the tip of his cock might burst out the top of his waistband. Without thought, I turned on my chair to face him, legs slightly spread.

"...gazed down at her, startled by the sight of her darkened bikini bottoms, drenched in her succulent juices." Then, he switched from fantasy sharing, to talking directly to me. "The very thing I had been thinking about only moments earlier, was removing those bottoms and tasting your sweet pussy, Mrs. Stilson."

I looked down, embarrassed by my sopping bikini bottoms, until I saw his hungry eyes. That look made my heart race and legs spread wider. Wayne was never very excited about oral, and to see Mark salivating as he stared, had me gushing.

"I would taste you every chance I could, Mrs. Stilson. There is nothing so arousing as the silky softness of a woman's inner thigh, caressing my cheek as my tongue explores her warm, tender succulence.

"If you were 'available', Mrs. Stilson, I would drop to my knees between your thighs and run my hands slowly up your firm, shapely legs, caressing you from ankles to thighs. Then, I would push those cute knees together and slide those bottoms off. Before discarding them, I would breathe your scent from its crotch.

"My cock is so hard for you, Mrs. Stilson, but you know that--and you're proud of yourself for making me that way. I can tell. You should be. You are sexy and vibrant, and obviously work hard to keep yourself that way. I want to reward you, Mrs. Stilson.

"I want to kneel before you and push those thighs slowly apart, and kiss my way up your silken skin, then slowly part your pretty pink pussy lips with my tongue. I wanna hear you sigh, as I separate them and run their length with the tip of my tongue. I want to feel that rush as you spread your legs wider, giving me full, unfettered access to you.