A Cock in the Hand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled teasingly up at me with a cocky grin and penetrating brown eyes. Then, his tongue came slowly out and traced the edge of my labia, as he breathed deeply through his nose, eyes closing to emphasize how much he liked my scent. I moaned in a desperate squeak, as his tongue so delicately caressed my labia. My hips rolled subtly, as I groaned my approval.

He lowered again; eyes locked on mine peeking over my muff, as he teased the other one. I hated the teasing but loved it at the same time. When he finally slid his tongue tip between my pussy lips, I rolled my head back.

"Please," I whimpered, pathetically.

"Mrs. Stilson, I'm sensing you might need me to eat your pussy 'til you come in my mouth," he teased.

"Uh huh," I squeaked.

He said commandingly, "You need to use your words, Mrs. Stilson. Tell me what you need."

"Please eat my pussy, Mark."

"Good girl, I like your manners," he said, and without hesitation pressed his opened mouth against my pussy, swirling his tongue and sucking my labia, with his nose buried in my dark muff.

My back arched and I practically screamed, "Huuuhhhhh!"

His eyes never stopped looking at mine as I watched, mouth open wide and groaning. His head gently rocked side to side and up and down and he devoured my pussy, his mouth in constant motion, sucking and swirling his tongue.

"Oh, Mark, that feels so good. Oh God, munch my fucking pussy. Huh!"

My mouth was open, and a series of uncontrollable squeals, screams, grunts, and groans poured out of me. I held my lower body stiff, his head rocked and bobbed, as his tongue swirled, and mouth sucked my pussy.

"Oh Mark, I'm gonna come, huh! I'm gonna come. Oh please don't stop, I'm gon-na, hah, come."

I stared into his eyes, as he nodded and continued relentlessly licking and sucking. My body jerked and I came, screams and moans echoing through the house. This time I grabbed his head with both hands, and he continued milking my orgasm for as long as I could stand it. There was something indescribably sexy about his brown eyes, staring up at me hungrily as screams of bliss were released from my full-on fuck face.

"Yes, yes, yes. I'm coming, Mark. Oh fuck, I'm c-- cu-- cum--ming. Aaaahhhhh!"

When I thought I couldn't take any more, he stopped and gently rubbed my pussy with his finger, looking at it, then kissing it, and rubbing it again.

"Thank you so much for that, Ms. Stilson. That was so good. But I do need to let you know, out of respect for women everywhere and out of envy for your ability to come over and over again, I always provide a two-for-one deal. I give a lady two orgasms for every one they give me.

His rubbing hand slowly slid a finger inside me, as he studied my eyes and my reaction. "Goodness that's tight, Mrs. Stilson," he said, softly. My eyes widened and I exhaled a heavy gasp of breath, as my hips rolled to push him inside me.

"I love the way your lips puff out when I slide inside you, Mrs. Stilson."

I moaned like I'd never been touched before, as he slowly slid it in and out. When his thumb pressed on my clit and moved in tiny circles, I sang out, "Oh Mark, you make me, Oh!"

"Can I fuck you with two fingers, Mrs. Stilson?" he asked, in a calm, soothing voice as he slipped the second finger in.

"Oh yes! Please!" I begged, as his eyes seemed to see into me.

"Use your words, Mrs. Stilson," he said, as his pace quickened.

I knew how he wanted me to respond and needed to comply. I wanted to comply.

"I want you to fingerfuck me, Mark, please!" I pleaded.

"Can I suck your stiff little clit while I do, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Yes please, God, yes!"

There was no logic to any of this. His fingers were no different than any other guy's, but the way he spoke to me and touched me, just seemed to fire every nerve in my body.

His fingers slid in and out, strong and steady, as he leaned slowly closer. "Your pussy is squeezing me so tight; I don't think my cock would ever fit inside you, Mrs. Stilson, but if you come for me, you can have me back in that pretty mouth of yours."

I should have been offended by his arrogance--but it was that confidence that seemed to melt away any resistance. He had a man's cock and knew how to use it. I whimpered and pushed myself against his fingers, plunging them deeper. My mouth trembled, as his pace quickened, and his breath flooded my cunt.

"I'm so glad you gave yourself to me today, Mrs. Stilson. A day we're never going to forget. Are we?"

His lips engulfed my clit, and he sucked it in and twitched his tongue against it. My body stiffened, as my clit fired waves of electric bliss through my lower body.

"Never! Oh, Mark, that--AH!" I yelled, as he looked up at me and our eyes locked.

My pelvis spasmed as his fingers pounded me and his mouth played my clit to perfection. My voice squeaked and cracked, almost as if I was crying.

"Feels so good, suck my fucking clit, please." I couldn't believe how I was talking to him, but he made me wanna be so bad. He responded by jackhammering me with his fingers and I heard my pussy sloshing. "Fingerfuck me, please!"

I launched into a high-pitched, broken, moaning-hum sound, as he brought me to orgasm number two in record time. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..."

My legs stiffened and my ass rose off the chair, climaxing, as I looked into his brown eyes that seemed to smile as he pleasured me. Finally, I pushed off and pulled away, as my half-wet ass plopped on the chair, and I gasped for air.

"Fuck," I panted. "No one's ever... Damn, I needed that."

He smiled and rested back on his heels, gently caressing my thigh. "Glad I could be of assistance today, Mrs. Stilson." He leaned in and kissed my knees.

"Please call me Amy, Mr. Thomas," I joked, still panting. His only response was a wry smile.

My juices coated his cheeks as he stood up. Once again, his ten-inch member stood at attention, swaying side to side slowly in front of me.

"Are you still willing to help out a friend, Mrs. Stilson." He again put special emphasis on Mrs. Stilson. But the thought of that cock needing my 'assistance' overshadowed all good sense.

It was my turn to tease, and I dropped to my knees, now looking up at him. I leaned in, extending my tongue, as my left hand reached up and gripped his cock. Holding it against his body, my tongue teased the underside of his balls tracing the tip of my tongue, slowly back and forth. I did my best hungry-eyed stare, while I licked them more firmly.

"Mrs. Stilson, you are very good, my friend," he sighed, as I continued to coat his balls, raising them up one at a time with my tongue.

Next, I worked my way up to his shaft and watched his eyes close, as I licked up to the tip. There was no doubt that his was the biggest cock I'd ever seen, hands down. I wanted to savor every bit of it. As my right hand slipped around to his ass, I felt a rush of heat as I gripped his firm baby smooth ass cheek. My left quickly followed, and I gripped one in each hand, licking his cock like an extra-tall popsicle from bottom to top. Then, as I worked back up his head, I let my tongue tip, trace from his cleft around the rim of his helmet and back again.

His boner stretched with a pulse of blood taking him to full stiffness. "Holy fuck, Mrs. Stilson, you make me so fucking hard."

With that, I released his ass and gripped his shaft with both hands. I noticed a dollop of glistening pre-cum nestled in the dip of his tip. I started slowly and milked his cock again, squeezing more. It began to ooze down the front of his cock, right at the man-clit. I pressed my flattened tongue against him, lapping up his sweetness, before plunging his head into my mouth and teasing his 'clit' with my tongue.

"Oh yeah, there's my cum-hungry, little cock-slut," he groaned, holding his hips and pushing his hard-on toward me with pride.

I nodded and began to suck him for real, with both hands gripping his shaft, taking him deep in my mouth. I plunged him in, trying for more, but he was too big for my throat and could barely take a third of him. Hearing his grunting moans, made me try harder. My hands gripped his ass cheeks again, digging in for a solid grip, as my head bobbed on his hot pole.

"Fuck, you want it all, don't you, Mrs. Stilson?" he asked, putting a hand on the back of my head.

I nodded and whimpered on his cock, as I pulled myself toward him trying to relax my throat, maybe taking him a half-inch deeper. I tried again and again, to no avail.

"Damn, Mrs. Stilson, you are determined. Don't be disappointed, I've never met a woman that could take it all and several have tried. But you really do like having a real cock in your mouth, don't you?"

I nodded, ignoring the dig at Wayne, but he was right. I did love having his cock in my hands and in my mouth.

"We, both know where you really need my cock, don't we, Mrs. Stilson?" His eyes cut through me and once again, my willpower was obliterated by the sensation of his silky-steel cock.

I could tell he sensed the desperation in my eyes, before surrendering to his cock yet again and nodding my agreement.

"And if I told you, I want to bend you over your kitchen table and fuck you 'til you come screaming for my cock?" he said confidently, staring down at me.

My head was nodding emphatically, before my conscious mind even grasped what he said, but he had hit the figurative nail on the head of the fantasy slide show that had played in my mind earlier. I had to know what it felt like to be pounded by such a massive cock.

"This day just gets better and better, Mrs. Stilson," he said, gently stroking my hair. "I promise, you'll never gonna forget this. I do have to admit, Mrs. Stilson, if you make me come in your mouth, I don't think I could recover for a third. You, make me come so hard, I would need I.V. fluids to go a third time."

My mind raced trying to grasp how this day spiraled so badly out of control. My marriage had many ups and downs, as they all do. I had never cheated on Wayne, or even been close. Yet, there I was on my knees, a stranger's cock in my mouth, naked before him, pussy aching for him, even after two of the most powerful orgasms of my life. Even as he condescendingly petted my head, I knew I had to know what it felt like to have him inside. A part of me knew, even if Wayne walked in at that moment; if Mark commanded it, I would let him fuck me in front of him. I would beg him to fuck me while Wayne watched. Sadly, coming to that realization, only made my pussy wetter.

His hand stopped petting and gently pressed my forehead, pushing me off his cock. Even knowing what was coming next, didn't stop the disappointment for not getting him to come in my mouth.

"Oops, gotta little jizz on me." He smiled down at me and wiped his cum in my hair before petting my head again. "Do you want me to fuck you, Mrs. Stilson?" His hard cock glistened with my saliva, rocked side to side.

The rudeness of his tone and the use of the F-word, only seemed to turn me on, for reasons I can't explain. I nodded my head, already knowing that wouldn't be enough.

"Use your words, please, Mrs. Stilson. Tell me what you need me to do for you," he spoke in his calm voice.

Something inside me just let go and I stood up and looked him in the eye. His cock pressed against my belly, and I grabbed it firmly with my right hand and held it. I thought of it like my dildo, a tool to satisfy me when Wayne was away.

"I need you to stop talking and man up. I need you to put your fucking cock inside me. I need you to bend me over the fucking table and slide your hot, hard cock inside me 'til I feel your hair on my ass. Then I need you to fuck me, Mark. I need you to stop taking about it, put your fucking money where your mouth is, and fuck me hard. I need you to keep your word, Gentleman Mark, and make me come twice out of your fucking respect for women! Otherwise get the fuck out and I'll get my little plastic buddy to do it myself."

It was all true. I needed it and I was going to take it! Throwing his own words back in his face and questioning his manhood, made sure I was going to get it.

"Mrs. Stilson, you fiery, little slut. You are just full of surprises. And you let me think your mom was the fiery one. Did I ever tell you how pretty you are with my seed on your face?"

I stood there refusing to let him ruin my moment, by letting his arrogance bother me. After he realized I wasn't gonna react, he continued.

"Mrs. Stilson, I am going to give you what you need. Thank you for using your words, but you forgot the magic word. I think it's the least you can do before using me for your own pleasure."

I stared up at him thinking of a reply but all I could think of was a calm straight forward response. "Please fuck me, Mr. Thomas."

"Better. Now I'm gonna need you to place both hands on the table and spread those pretty legs for me, ma'am," he said, as he gripped the back of my neck firmly and pushed me into position.

As my hands hit the table, his boner pressed longways between my ass cheeks filling my crack and then some. It was so warm and stiff, I cooed like a dove, despite being treated like his plaything.

"Oh God, you're so fucking hot and hard," I gasped.

Both hands brutishly gripped an ass cheek, and he squeezed them firmly, rocking them up and down.

"What an ass, Mrs. Stilson, UM!" he grunted, and pulled his cock back, loosening his grip, then began to caress my ass with his palms. "Oh, damn," he said, sounding pleasantly surprised.

I found myself rocking my ass a little, trying to taunt him. Why it made me happy that he liked my ass, I don't know. But even as he treated me like a piece of meat, I felt sexier and more vibrant than I had in months.

"I just gotta bite it, Mrs. Stilson." He quickly dropped to a knee and began nibbling my buns, as he squeezed and kneaded them.

My feet shuffled further apart, opening myself up a little more as he manhandled my buns. I could feel my labia open and close and rub together, as he manipulated my ass.

"Your pussy is such a pretty pink and just dripping, Mrs. Stilson. Wayne is such a lucky man. Even your little, dark asshole is cute. This is too much."

Then I gasped, as he spread my ass cheeks wide and licked me from clit to asshole and repeated four times in rapid succession. No one had ever licked my asshole before, and he was just shoving his whole face into my pussy and ass.

"Oh God," I sighed.

He suddenly stopped and stood up. "So sorry I got off track, Mrs. Stilson, but you are quite distracting, I must say. Now where were we? Oh, yeah." His boner pressed back into my ass crack. "Mrs. Stilson needs fucked by a real cock..." He sounded like he was pondering life's great mysteries, as my pussy was once again screaming for relief.

He gripped my hips and pulled me back 'til my tits (now shrinking under the tension of the coating of drying cum) hung even with the edge of the table. His manhood remained pressed against me, as we waddled back. Then he stepped back, and I felt his hot, plump cock head push against my moist labia.

I exhaled and cooed again. Finally, I would know. But, of course, he removed it, and I felt him step in closer. His wrist touched my pussy and then he slid his hand out from between us and his cock head pressed into my belly, just above my muff.

"We need to prepare you, I think, Mrs. Stilson." He pushed down my hips and I spread my feet further to comply. Then, he seemed to raise a little, pressing his shaft against my spread pussy.

I whimpered at the hot hardness pressed against me.

"Do you feel the scope of what you're dealing with, Mrs. Stilson? A much bigger issue to deal with than perhaps you're used to?" He began to rub his length against my slit, pulling out until the tip lined up perfectly to my opening, then sliding back forward 'til his pelvis met my ass and his cock head touched my belly button.

"So much bigger," I whimpered. As it rubbed against my soaked cunt.

"Better than your plastic buddy?"

"Oh, yes! So much bigger and so much better. You're so fucking hard. You feel so good."

My cunt juices and saliva coated his shaft and as he rubbed it against me. It pushed hard against me, as it strained to point toward the sky. I rocked forward and back, rubbing him faster.

"You fucking love it, don't you?"

"Oh yes, I love your fucking cock. Please, fuck me with it, Mark. I need your fucking cock!'

"Are you gonna disrespect it again, Mrs. Stilson?" He pushed on my left ass cheek holding me still and his hand came in and pushed his boner down and away.

"No, I'm sorry, please don't..."

The cock snapped back into place, and he resumed at a slightly faster pace. I quickly felt myself building toward a climax, just from rubbing against him.

My moans got louder and more intense.

"Whenever you come, Mrs. Stilson, I want you to scream that you're coming for my cock..."

"Yes! Thank you, Mark. Ah!"

"Much better manners, Mrs. Stilson, thank you. Do you still want your plastic buddy, Mrs. Stilson?"

"No please, I need your cock. So fucking big. Oh Mark, I'm gonna come."

He pulled it away. "Not just yet Mrs. Stilson. I want you to rub my cock against your clit and show me how a little cock-hungry slut makes herself come. Then you can tell me how much better it is than your little plastic buddy."

His cock snapped back against me and he held it there. I reached down and grabbed the tip and rubbed it against me, as he had commanded.

"I love your cock, Mark. It's so much bigger and better than my dildo. I need it so bad, please."

"Such a good girl, Mrs. Stilson. You and Wayne are so nice with such good manners. Thank you."

I rubbed his hot cock against me faster and faster, feeling my orgasm building.

"That's so good, Mrs. Stilson, show me how the hot little slut makes herself come?"

"Oh Mark, I'm gonna come!"

I rubbed frantically, barely able to balance on my other hand.

"Oh God! I'm coming for your cock! I'm coming for, ya Ah!"

I groaned and grunted, as my forehead lowered resting on the table. My body quaked and legs trembled, as I came for the third time.

"Coming, f-f-for your... cock! Fuck! Fuck! Oh! Fuck!"

As my orgasm passed, he pulled his cock back and rubbed his head against my slit.

"I think you might be ready, Mrs. Stilson, what do you think?"

"Please, I'm so fucking ready, Mark. Please give me that big fucking cock!"

"I love that slutty little mouth, and you did use the magic word..." he taunted. "Your attitude is much improved, but I'll need one more thing, Mrs. Stilson."

He wriggled his head against me, pushed against me and pulled back.

"Please, Mark."

"So polite, thank you. A good cock-slut hits her knees and begs to clean her cunt-cum off when she's done. Are you a good cock-slut, Mrs. Stilson."

"Yes pl--"

He began to push in earnest and wriggle his head as he separated me.

I stiffened and braced, as he pushed slowly in. At first, the pain made me think, he'll never fit but he backed off and pushed gently back in repeating the process a little deeper each time.

"Nice and easy, Mrs. Stilson, you are so tight, I'm gonna take my time and make sure we both enjoy this."

"Thank you, Mark. It's so fucking warm." I had used the F-word more in this hour with Mark, than I had for the last five years, but he had a way of removing any inhibitions.

I pushed against him, and the head finally popped in. "Oh yes, there it is, Mrs. Stilson. Do you like that?"

"Oh God, yes!"

His hands moved to my hips, and I began to rock back and forth, pushing him further in, moaning louder with each push.

He stood still, and I continued to rock. "The cock-slut likes to drive. Halfway there, Mrs. Stilson."

Hearing that, I pushed slowly but hard, wanting to feel him all the way in. My labia rolled inside as I forced myself onto the cock. Finally, I had to pull back out enough to free them before pushing further back in.