A Cock in the Hand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All most there..." I pulled back and continued again. "Almost there!" he teased.

I moaned in a high-pitched squeal, determined to take him all. When his pelvis touched my ass, I gave a little victory cry. "Yes, oh fuck, Mark, fill me with that fucking cock."

His grip on my hips strengthened and he began to slowly pull out to the rim of his head, before pushing firmly back in.

"Damn, Mrs. Stilson, you should see those pretty pink lips gripping my cock." I groaned in response. "Mrs. Stilson likes a real cock?"

"Yes, please give it to me hard, Mark," I pleaded. I had never felt so filled up in my life. "It's so fucking hard, please pound me with it."

He responded by slamming it into the hilt. "Tell me what you need, Mrs. Stilson." He pulled slowly out to the head, and slammed it back in.

"Ah! I need..."

< slam! >

"Hah! You to fuck...!"

< slam! >

"...Me hard. Please!"

< slam! >

He grunted as he pounded faster, "What are you, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Cock! Hah! Slut!"

He was pounding me at full speed, his pelvis slapping against my ass, as my pulsing screams echoed through the kitchen. I dropped my upper body on the table, arms almost limp over my head, and cheek flat against the table. My mouth hung open wide and toes bent forward, as I braced on my tiptoes, legs wide.

"Fuck, I love, that ass, jiggling, Mrs. Stilson."

"Love that, Ah! Fuck-ing cock!"

"Gonna spunk on that hot little ass, Mrs. Stilson."

"Oh yes, fuck meeeee, Mark."

He gripped my ponytail with his right hand and pulled my head up. "What do you need, Mrs. Stilson," he grunted.

The sound of his pelvis slapping my ass as my pussy sloshed from the pounding, seemed impossibly loud as my fourth climax approached.

"A real, Ah! Fuck-ing dick!" I panted.

My head was held back, staring at the ceiling as his hips moved like a jackhammer, pounding his hot pole into me.

"Oh God! Coming-for-your cock!" I screamed, as he had taught me. As the orgasm hit, I wailed. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Coming-for-your cock!"

His hips continued at an impossible speed, as my orgasm lingered. "Coming-for-your cock! Coming-for-your cock! Coming-for-your cock..."

My mindless bliss just kept going. My pussy stretched and clit electrified my entire lower body. I felt the rippling of my ass from the impact with each thrust. I could hardly take anymore, when I heard the urgency in his grunts.

"Fuck, gonna fucking come, Mrs. Ah!"

"Coming-for-your cock! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I continued to scream, until my clit had no more, and the orgasm passed.

He released my hair, grunted uncontrollably and suddenly yanked himself out of me. I gasped, as he pulled out and pressed his cock head against my ass. Then, a rope of hot jizz launched up my back and a second one quickly blasted my left cheek. His third shot oozed into my ass crack, and the fourth on my right cheek. As his orgasm passed, he rubbed his man-clit across my ass, coating me with his second load.

I could hardly believe what had just happened, but was so glad, I got to know what that magnificent cock felt like inside of me.

I was in the push-up position and turned my head back to look at him. "Thank you, Mark."

He stepped back and I stood and turned toward him.

"I so needed that, thank you." I said, with the sudden realization, it was supposed to be me giving him relief.

"The pleasure was all mine..." He hesitated, as I smiled and dropped to my knees.

"You kept your promise, Gentleman Mark... My turn. Please let me suck your beautiful cock, clean."

He smiled, and I took him into my mouth and sucked his head clean of our cum cocktail.

Once again, try as I might, I could not even take half of him, so I relented and cleaned his shaft by licking him like a popsicle. Some of our juices even made it to his balls so I licked them clean, as well. I made a point of looking hungrily at him as I did it.

"Are you sure this ends today, Mrs. Stilson?" he said, smiling down.

I smiled holding his shaft against my cheek. "Positive. I needed to know, and now I do. Better than I ever imagined, Mr. Thomas. Thank you for an amazing memory. I have to admit, you brought out a fantasy I never knew was in me. Cock-slut for a day. It was a wonderful escape and I'll never forget it." I broke my gaze and looked at his cock. "Now, please let me finish cleaning up after myself, like the cock-slut I am today."

I took him back in my mouth and sucked him slowly. He gradually softened and I continued, until he was soft enough for me to fit his whole cock into my mouth. Then I pushed him all in, until my lips touched his balls. Next, I sucked hard, stretching his softened dick as I pulled off for the last time, milking his last drop of cum. When I reached his tip, his cock popped free with a loud lip smack.

I thought about standing up, but suddenly felt completely spent. Instead, I sat back on my heels and exhaled hard. "Wow."

"So, are you satisfied with my work here today, Mrs. Stilson."

"Yes, Mr. Thomas. You've gone above and beyond." The air hitting my gaping cunt, reminded me of that.

"And you'd still like me to return tomorrow to finish the job?"

Suddenly, things got real again. I needed to make clear this could never happen again. My mind raced, as he looked down at me with those brown, puppy dog eyes. 'No' was the right answer, but how would I explain to Wayne, the job being partially done in the yard--oh God, Wayne. How would I even talk to him after this? That was another worry; right now, I needed to answer.

"Yes, of course. I promised you the additional money to finish the yard work. But to be clear, we're talking about yard work only."

His smirk returned, "Yard work only. Got it." He winked when he said, 'got it'.

"I'm serious, Mark. This was a one-time thing and will never happen again and a gentleman, will never kiss and tell, understood?" I said, with authority.

"Understood, Mrs. Stilson. We both needed a release, and it will never happen again. Could you please hand me my underwear?"

I looked down and found them, pinched the waistband with my fingertips and handed them to him. As he started to put them on, the absurdity of my position began to sink in. Kiss and tell? We never even kissed. I was kneeling naked on the floor covered with dried cum in my hair, eyelashes, on my face, tits, and stomach. Fresh cum was dripping down my spine with a tickle, as the cum smeared all over my ass was beginning to dry.

I had sucked his cock clean after begging to be fucked, and only met him six hours ago. From this position, after all I had done, I wanted him to take me seriously--that it would never happen again. Even as I fought with myself, I stole one final look at his exceptional cock, before he pushed it into his underwear.

"If you don't mind, I'll need my shorts and the money too, Mrs. Stilson."

I handed him his shorts, and as he put them on, I picked up the scattered bills and assembled them. I handed him the money and he shoved it in his pocket.

"Thanks, again, Mrs. Stilson, see you bright and early tomorrow," he said awkwardly. Then he took his cell phone from the organizer and bounded for the front door.

I sat there, numb from the hard slap of reality. How did I ever get worked into such an out-of-control frenzy. Guilt and shame washed over me as the dried cum continued to shrink, compressing my skin into a crusted film.

I pulled myself up to the standing position and saw the time on the microwave. I had to move. Mom and the kids would be home soon, and I never called the preschools. Then it occurred to me I had two interviews with babysitters in an hour.

I picked up my bathing suit and didn't bother putting it back on. The guest bath shower was closer, and it somehow felt like the better choice to clean myself up. Our master bedroom shower was too intimate. It was the shower we both used every day, and sometimes together.

As I tried to wash the guilt away in the shower, I recalled that Wayne had actually used it the morning he fell in the mud running, so he wouldn't track dirt through the house. Somehow that made me feel worse. Wayne did in fact use this shower. But when he did, it was to keep the house clean for me. I was washing another man's seed off.

I stayed in the shower letting the hot water wash me clean, but after twenty minutes, I still felt filthy. As I dried off, it hit me that Wayne had a break between flights and said he would try to call and talk to us. I went upstairs to the bedroom to get dressed and try to get myself together enough to talk to him. With each passing moment, my dread grew. Each minute seemed like an eternity. Even if he didn't call, Mom would be home soon with the kids...

To be continued...