A Cock in the Hand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I imagine you pressing yourself against me, pushing my tongue deeper, allowing me to experience your full... flavor, as you gyrate against me, letting me know how much I'm pleasing you. I want to feel your thighs close in on me, as I penetrate you before licking and sucking those tender labia until you are close to flooding me with your precious cum.

"I want to feel your tender thighs tremble against my cheeks, as my lips and tongue service you. Then as your hand grips the back of my head, guiding me to the sweet spot, I want to hear you calling my name, as your climax builds, and your hips roll with pleasure.

"As your orgasm takes you and you shove my face into you--I want you to come on my face and coat me with your cunt juices... while I savor every drop, Mrs. Stilson."

While he spoke, he stepped between my legs, that instinctively spread wide letting him get dangerously close. I could smell him and see the subtle treasure trail of hair leading my focus downward. I froze there, staring at the prize, fighting the urge to reach for the button. Every part of me tingled, and I had to remind myself to breathe. My hands trembled and I gripped my hips, to keep them steady, as my will power... faded.

I swallowed hard, feeling his heat, his leg touching the chair front about an inch my wetness. My pussy, like my legs, betrayed me and pulled my ass forward, needing to touch him. At the same moment, my hands released my hips heading for the button; when suddenly, he took a step back and looked down at me.

"If only you were available." He smiled tauntingly.

A wave of disappointment hit hard, followed by a sense of relief, that he saved me from myself. I smiled back and leaned back in the chair, pushing my pussy forward.

"Very good, Mr. Thomas, I am impressed with your imagination and self-control," I said, trying to collect myself, but still unable to look away from the beast held captive in his shorts.

"I've had experience with cock teases before, but high school seems so long ago now."

"Whose teasing who, Mr. Thomas?" I asked, smiling.

"It's worse for men--"

I cut him off. "Please, Mr. Thomas, I see the neanderthal coming out again. Have you ever heard a man complain about his wife or girlfriend coming too soon, cutting him just short of satisfaction? You think because you get hard, it's any less disappointing or even painful to be aroused and left unfulfilled? You think my pussy is not aching, right now?"

"I can help you with that, Mrs. Stilson," he said, in a soft, sultry, mocking voice.

"Nice try, Mr. Thomas, but I 'belong' to someone else, remember? Besides, I'm married to a pilot, that's gone a lot, I have a little plastic friend that helps me out just fine at times of need. I've never cheated on him and don't plan to, today."

I felt a bit of control coming back, as I directed just a fraction of my pent-up frustration toward Mark instead of Wayne. "You call me Mrs. Stilson to remind you I belong to him, yet you offer to 'help me'. You, sir, are a pussy-tease, every bit as much as I am a cock-tease."

I broke my gaze from his boner and looked up with a victorious smile. His response took me by surprise. He looked down at me with a serious expression, and stepped forward, dangerously close. But with my new position on the seat, his leg touched my crotch rather than the chair, surprising us both.

I gasped and my mouth opened. I suddenly could only breathe through my mouth. Trying not to give him the satisfaction of knowing the effect that touch had on me, I tried not to react. Although, the instant he touched me, I almost unconsciously pressed myself against him. His response was to thrust his pelvis forward, pushing his cockhead to the very top edge of his jeans. His black underwear waistband poked through the top, and peeled back exposing a tiny bit of his pink tip.

My hands clenched my hips again, as the glistening pink cock tip taunted me. I sat frozen--wanting to hump his leg like a dog, as I ripped those hateful fucking jeans off his body--but was too terrified to move.

"Since we're reliving high school, Mrs. Stilson, it was understood back then, that a hand job was not considered cheating. Mouth to genitals or genitals to genitals was crossing the line. A hand job was just helping out a friend. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Let's help each other out, friend. A rub for a rub?"

His comments brought back memories from ninth grade, jacking off my neighbor's brother in his basement, during a sleepover. He was older, and I had a crush on him. He came so fast, and immediately ran to the bathroom to clean himself up. I waited for almost twenty minutes, and he never came out. So I snuck back into bed, and always found excuses to avoid him after that.

Mark was a whole other story. He was all man, and this went far beyond teen exploration. My last semblance of common sense kicked in.

"Listen, Mark," I said, as my thighs closed, gripping his leg while my pussy pushed a little harder against him for one last feel. "It's been fun flirting, but I am happily married, and my husband was kind enough to help you out. I couldn't betray him. You really made me feel wanted today, and I thank you for that. It's pretty clear, I've enjoyed the eye candy, so I put an extra hundred in here, as a thank you. You're welcome to come back tomorrow to finish the job, but this stops here. I'll gladly pay you another four hundred dollars for tomorrow when you finish."

I thought it would be fitting to pay my eye candy like a stripper and put the money in his waistband. So my left hand gripped his waistband to the left of his cock, to hold him steady as I shoved the money in on the right. I instantly felt his heat and before I knew what happened, he raised his hips and with my hands pulling his waistband out, his cock head burst out the top of his pants, as his leg pressed harder against me.

I gasped, and the tingle in my aching pussy caused my thighs to clamp onto his leg, holding him against my wetness. His cock was circumcised, and I stared at his helmet, glistening with pre-cum, inches from my face. A drop of pre-cum ran down and settled into the cleft of his cock head and I swallowed hard; repressing the thought of picking it out of his cleft with the tip of my tongue, before swirling it over his cock head to lick him clean. I took a deep breath, and the scent of his sweaty body caused me to tremble, as I fought for control.

Then he spoke in a soft calming voice. "Are you really going to leave me like this Amy? I mean Mrs. Stilson. Or are you going to help a friend out? If you think about it, it's really no different than what your husband did for me, rubbing a spasming appendage until it was better."

I was vaguely aware of him talking, but my eyes were locked on his round cock head bulging out of his pants, with his pole running the full length from his belly button to his thigh gap. He released a rush of blood, causing his head to swell and push out another half inch before settling back. The button of his jeans, glared at me from just below his head and I knew it had to go.

My hands slid together sandwiching his cock. I sighed at the heat, as my fingers touched the sides of it. My fingers worked the button and pulled down on the shorts at the same time. They did not give at first, but when the button released, I pulled down and out on the flaps with a grip on his underwear, as well; the zipper held the shorts too tightly to pull down. He sighed heavily, as I reached for the zipper.

"Oh God, thank you, Mrs. Stilson," he said, as his leg pulled away from my screaming pussy, so I could lower his pants.

I nodded, as I downed the zipper and gripped his waistband at the hips. With no further thought, I yanked his shorts and underwear down, and cleared his ten-inch monster. I leaned forward to push them down his legs and his hot, hard pole thudded against my nose, slid off the side and rested on my cheek, touching my lips. I should have stopped, but I needed those shorts off. Resisting the urge to kiss, lick, and suck his salty, sweaty cock, I told myself, a hand job is not crossing the line. Touch it, stroke it, feel the hard heat, but penetration is off-limits.

He began rocking side to side, rubbing his manhood against my face, and I leaned away from him, as I pushed the shorts past his knees, wondering if I'd have to drop to my knees to get them past his ankles. Luckily, he kicked them down and off, once they passed his knees and I brought my hands up to grip him.

"Hands only, Mark. You're trying to break the rules already! Hands only and just this once. I just had to touch it," I said, as my left hand palmed his balls and my right, the base of his shaft. His balls were so warm and seemed much bigger than Wayne's. The shaft seemed nearly twice as long and one and a half times the diameter.

With his shorts and underwear off, he pressed his knees back against my wet bottoms, and I pushed back to meet him, once again clamping him with my thighs.

"Oh fuck, your hands are so warm and soft, Mrs. Stilson. That feels so good..." His moans took over, as my right palm pressed against him sliding up the length of his shaft.

Hearing him say it, seemed to give my mind the green light. "Damn, it's so fucking big and your skin is so silky smooth, I've never felt anything like..."

"Oh!" he gasped, as my palm reached his cleft, smearing his pre-cum against the sensitive area on the front of his cock head. "I like that dirty little mouth, Mrs. Stilson."

He had me so revved up, I had used the F-word. I only recall using it once. Wayne went down on me for the first time, and I let out a screaming "Fuck!" as he made me come. We were in his apartment alone at the time. The next time he did it, he tossed me a pillow to muffle the screams before he began. It pissed me off and there was no orgasm that night.

I call that sensitive spot below the cleft, the 'man-clit'. I discovered it during that first hand job in junior high, and it's proved true on every cock I've ever touched. I coined the phrase in high school with Michael Roberts at the library, when I made him come in his pants with my foot under the table. Once again, it proved true.

Now, I pressed harder, moving my palm in small circles on the magic spot, loving the complete rush of feeling Mark's giant cock and knowing I could make him come so easily. But I stopped myself. This was a one-time thing and I wanted to enjoy his exceptional cock while I had the chance.

I slid my hand over his cock head, coating it with pre-cum; then, I gripped his pole, and for the first time, was unable to get my fingertips to meet my thumb around a cock. I stroked slowly up and down his length marveling at its size and heat. It may have been my imagination, as our minds sometimes exaggerate things in those few moments in life that remain etched forever. The feel of Mark Thomas' hard-as-steel-yet-smooth-as-silk shaft was one of those moments. It was beyond etched in stone; it was carved in granite in the forefront of my mind. I had never felt a cock so hard, with such heat. I wanted it inside me, and I felt like I'd never wanted anything so much.

I stroked him faster, gently cupping his balls, as it became obvious, my willpower was melting away with every second he was in my hand. I needed him to come quickly and send him on his way. My plastic buddy was my first priority after 'helping him out.' My pace quickened, and I moved to two hands on his shaft, with three to four inches of cock to spare. I thought to myself, "enough to fill my mouth!"

"Oh damn, Mrs. Stilson, this is getting serious."

My mind raced, at the inflection in his voice, when he said 'Mrs. Stilson'; it seemed to be more of a taunting reminder, that I was married rather than an attempt to not get too 'familiar' with me.

"You need to take that top off, Mrs. Stilson. You promised I could blow my wad on your tits."

I did kind of agree in our fantasy session, but that was not a promise. I already had both hands jacking him off. Given that, showing my tits didn't seem like a place to draw a line.

"Fine but no more," I panted, as I released his hot meat and reached for the clasp in the front of my top. His cock flopped into my face again, thumping against my open mouth. I popped the clasp, as I exhaled on this boner.

"Oh, yeah, give us a kiss, Mrs. Stilson."

I pulled back and shook my head as the cool air brought a tingling relief to my sunbaked breasts. "Not the deal, Mr. Thomas," I replied, in a feeble attempt to match his tone. I gripped him again and began the double-fisted stroke, as he grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head back, looking down at me.

"All the way off, please. They deserve my full attention."

I hesitated for just a second, but the absurdity of my position made it pointless to argue, in spite of the fact, he seemed to be ordering me. Again, I released him and wriggled the top down my arms, while he pulled my head closer and rubbed himself on my left cheek.

"Your skin is so smooth, Mrs. Stilson."

I wriggled free and gripped him again, stroking firmly from mid-cock to his plump head, engulfing it with both hands, and spreading the last of his pre-cum.

"Enjoy, Mark, this is a one-time favor, and never again."

I watched, as his cock head burst through my hands, and then disappeared on the upstroke; his skin was stretched so tight, it barely moved as I stroked him. The friction was building as his pre-cum, rubbed into his skin. I so wanted to plunge him into my mouth and lube him properly, but I could not cross that line. Instead, I released my right hand and quickly lapped my palm with my tongue and repeated with my left. It helped a bit, but quickly absorbed in again.

He stood there, firmly pushing his pelvis forward, watching me stroke him, hands almost a blur. I could taste the mixture of salt, and his bittersweet juices on my tongue, making me want him in my mouth even more. Resisting that urge, I continued to lick my hands and stroke, and he just hummed along enjoying it--but not being brought to the edge. Panic was setting in, at the thought of failure.

"Could use a little lube, Mrs. Stilson, I can think of two places you could put it..."

I released him and spit in both hands and continued to swirl my tongue in my mouth to generate saliva, and returned one hand to his balls and the other to his man-clit.

"You've done this a few times," he groaned, looking less confident and more excited. "Fuck," he grunted, noticeably panting.

I hummed, "Uh huh." Sensing his getting close. Then I stopped, and gripped him with both hands at his base and squeezed as I pulled up his length, milking a sizeable dollop of pre-cum. When I released my grip, his cock pointed to the ceiling as I spit in my hand again and spread the mixture of saliva and cum over his head.

I smiled up at him, when I saw he was on the verge, and suddenly felt a rush of power. "Are you gonna come on my fuckin' tits, or are you just gonna talk about it?" I asked, snarling up at him.

For emphasis, I pulled down, letting his cock head hit my right breast when it popped through my hand. He moaned, and I stroked him as fast as I could, loving the feel of his hot skin on my naked breast. I couldn't believe such an incredible cock was in my control. As I pounded it, my pussy rubbed his leg.

"Come on my tits, Mark! I want this inside me so bad!" I whimpered, sending him over the edge.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Stilson, here it comes. AH!" he grunted, as I readied myself.

I stoked furiously, when suddenly, his first jet burst out launching a huge blast of thick hot cum that hit me directly in the face. It started at my chin, crossed my lips, up my right cheek, across my eye and into my hair. I jerked my head back amazed by the speed it launched and pressed his cock between my tits as the second shot blasted my chin and neck.

His eyes closed, and he grunted through gritted teeth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Mrs.--fucking-- Stilson!"

I moaned in a high loud voice, that sounded like I was the one coming, as I pressed his pulsing head straight into the bottom of my left breast and his cum squirted onto my tit and ran down my chest. Then, I rubbed him back and forth, smearing his cum on both tits, coating my stiffening nipples.

"Oh thank you, Mrs. Stilson, ah, I needed that. Oh God, you're amazing."

As I looked up at him, I opened my right eye and his cum stretched over it, clinging to my eye lashes. I closed it quickly and he reached down to wipe it off.

"Let me help you with that..."

I jerked my head back and wiped the cum off my eye, myself. As I did, my mouth opened, and a glob of his seed dropped in.

"Oh sorry," he said, then stopped as he noticed my reaction.

The salty sweet taste of his cum hit my tongue and I lost myself. My tongue licked a lap around my lips taking in his juice.

"You like that don't--"

He stopped short, as I lost all control and pushed him back, leaned forward and took his cum-soaked cock in my mouth. In the recesses of my mind, I knew the line was not only crossed--but obliterated--but the feel of his hot cock filling my mouth as his bittersweet cream coated my tongue, was all that mattered. I moaned uncontrollably onto his cock, mouth completely full, with, at most, a third of him in my mouth.

"Oh God!" he yelled out, almost in disbelief. "Mrs. Stilson, you cum-hungry little slut!"

I nodded and whined, fucking his cock with my mouth, with both hands gripping his shaft and stroking in time to my head bobs.

His voice was a mix of shock, ecstasy, and desperation. "Oh fuck, suck my fucking cock, Oh my God!"

I think I may have been even more surprised than him, at the uncontrolled voracity at which I sucked his beautiful cock. But I had never been so aroused by anything or anyone. This was a one-time encounter, and I was going to make the most out of it. My ponytail flopped wildly, as I bobbed like a maniac on his cum-coated pole.

"You're gonna make me come in that dirty little mouth, Mrs. Stilson."

I whimpered and nodded, sucking even harder. Then he gripped my ponytail, and slowly but forcefully, pulled my head off his cock. "Not yet, Mrs. Stilson, you're gonna have to earn it."

Then he dropped to his knees, pushed my legs apart and leaned in. His face hovered in front of my pussy, and took a slow hard lick up the crotch of my bikini. The little voice inside me that wanted to protest, was silenced the second his tongue pressed against my soaked bikini bottoms and ran the length of my slit, through the fabric.

I panted heavily and spread myself open for him as he spoke.

"You taste like heaven Mrs. Stilson."

A shrinking part of me wanted to resist, but his tongue pressed harder, and his breath washed over my steaming cunt. I pushed my hips forward and gyrated against him. My moans were loud and pleading.

"I need these panties off, Mrs. Stilson, I am going to show you how a pussy should be worshipped."

I whimpered as he backed away, but when he pushed my knees together, I raised my ass off the chair, presenting my bikini bottoms. His hands slid up my thighs and gripped my waistband and pulled them down. Then I rested my naked ass back on the chair. When he pulled them off my ankles, I spread myself wide open, panting down at him as he leaned back in. His hands gently caressed my inner thighs moving closer to my moist heat.

"Such a pretty, well-groomed pussy, Mrs. Stilson," he said, kissing his way up my thigh. "Thank you so much for this day, Mrs. Stilson. I'm gonna make the most of it."

He licked firmly up the crease of my thigh and mons, then went to the other side. I pressed myself toward him with a whimpering sigh, but he only returned to delivering soft little kisses on my inner thighs, teasing his way closer, just to pull back again. His kiss just touched the edge of my labia, but never quite got there. I finally grabbed his head and shoved his face into my pussy only to have him pull back.