A Cock in the Hand Ch. 07

Story Info
Straight married man accepts his fate of gay fuck toy.
15.1k words
4.8
14.8k
22

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,825 Followers

Although this is a stand alone story, it it the seventh part of the story of a man whose life is turned upside down when he meets a stranger in a park. It contains scenes of nonconsensual and submissive gay sex. If this is in any way offensive please find another story If you read on please enjoy.

Special thanks to Kenji Sato for helping to edit this story.

___________

I landed in Minneapolis Saturday, for my final flight of the day. As I completed my final checks and flight logs, I pulled up my burner phone and saw there was a text from Mark. I put the phone away and exited the Boing 737B and headed for the hotel shuttle.

I would wait until I checked into the room to read what my tormentor had in store for me. The stupid burner phone was my idea as part of my plot to get free from the pervert after he manipulated me during a run in the park two weeks ago. Not only did my plan fail miserably, but now the hole was dug so deep, the burner was my way of communicating with him on a daily basis.

He required daily video chats from my hotel room, so he could force me to humiliate myself for his amusement. Sadly his amusement usually ended with me coming on camera for him, and now with a dildo in my ass, or in some in other compromising position.

Hard to convince my wife Amy I'm being coerced when I'm on video jacking off until I come riding a vibrating dick. More frustrating, was my cock stirred as I thought about what he would 'make' me do that night.

When I pulled up his message, I was surprised.

Mark: You had an exciting morning yesterday and a long day. Take the day off. We'll talk tomorrow.

Me: Thanks

I was a little surprised he responded immediately.

Mark: What time do you finish in LA tomorrow?

Me: Should be at the hotel 8PM Pacific

Mark: Face time me when you get in CC

I was relieved I got a full day reprieve, but his nick name for me reminded me just how far I had fallen. Yesterday morning, I had to put on a red spandex Tee with the giant white outline of a cock and balls on the chest with the letters CC inside. I was actually grateful for the red and black wrestler's mask that covered my face. The outfit was completed by wearing nothing but black thigh high stockings and a garter belt down below.

When I tried to leave my briefs on, I was punished with a two-foot-long wooden handled heavy-duty stainless-steel spatula. So I spent the morning in my 'Captain Cock-whore' uniform, either on my knees sucking his dick or bent over taking his monster cock in the ass.

I was on the first night of a ten-day trek before returning home to Dallas to my family and my nemesis. My pilot schedule often keeps me from home several days at a time before returning for a few days off. He told me I would need to come for him every night for the first seven nights and then I would have to 'rest up' for three days before I returned home. At which point, I would have to pay him a visit to service him before I could see my family.

It all happened so quickly. After a chance encounter in the woods with Mark on my first jog in our new city. He manipulated me into sucking his cock after setting it up to look like I was the perv soliciting him in public. When he brought his twisted cop friend into this, there was no way out.

Officer Reeves was all too eager to assist him in painting a picture of me as an obsessed cock sucker harassing poor unemployed Mark Thomas with offers of cash for cock. In return for his assistance, Mark makes sure that I service Officer Reeves as needed.

His latest plan was to arrange for a 'poker night' to develop an excuse for me to go to his house every week to service him and provide a cover story for my wife Amy so she would not suspect anything. I'm sure the bastard intended the pun of 'poker' night, with me as the poke-ee.

With the night off, I decided to have dinner with the rest of the flight crew and turn in early. I had not slept particularly well of late, contemplating the fall out if my secret were ever revealed.

The crew consisted of a new copilot I had not flown with before. Her name was Mabel, of all names. I hadn't come across anyone with that name since childhood. She didn't look like Mabel. She was twenty-eight, had served in the Air Force for 10 years and made her way through flight school and earned a degree while serving.

She was attractive with short dark hair and brown eyes. She married a fellow service member who still served. They had no children but planned to have three children in their thirties. I was envious of their structured, planned life and thought if I'd had that level of discipline, I probably would not be in the position I find myself.

The flight attendants, Juan, and Carla were familiar to me from before the move and so it was good to catch up. I was grateful for the distraction and the dinner seemed to fly by. When I returned to the room, I could feel fatigue catching up to me.

So I called Amy briefly and talked to the kids before turning in. With her mom there, Amy sounded much better despite having a rough day with the new boss. She vented a bit but was overall in good spirits.

"It's just so frustrating." she lamented. "When we interviewed, he seemed so appreciative of my experience. But in reality, he only sees one way to do any job. His way. I am every bit as effective as he is, I just take a different approach. Somehow, I need to read his mind and handle every situation exactly the way he would do it."

"I'm so sorry," I said cutting myself short. I've found it best to listen and not try to fix it for her.

"It is getting a little better as I learn his way of doing it. I at least make it look like I'm doing it his way and he eases up. Hopefully, he'll back off once he feels comfortable with me. I just hate being micromanaged."

"I'm glad to hear it's a little better. Hang in there. I miss you and love you. I think I'm gonna turn in. It's been a long day. Kiss em' for me."

"Sleep well, miss you too. Hurry home to me! Night, night. Love ya!"

"Love ya." I replied as she hung up.

As I tried to sleep, I replayed the events of the previous day and how pathetic it was to be humiliated for his amusement. But even as I pictured it, my cock stirred at the memory of coming with his big cock in my ass. It was a sensation almost beyond description. The added tingling of the nerves in my ass, combined with the stimulation of my prostate was mind boggling. The orgasm was so much intensified, I could never have imagined...

What happened next was a complete lack of control that only seemed to hasten my spiral of debauchery. I pulled up the video of my humiliation and watched it lying in bed.

There I was on my knees with the absurd wrestler mask and the ridiculous Captain Cock-whore shirt thigh high stockings and stiff dick after already coming twice.

"That's good, now suction it to the floor and lube it up." he commanded.

I watched my alter ego spread the lube on the three bulbed dildo, with two hands, as eagerly as he had lubed his cock earlier.

"Lube up your woody there, Captain. Wouldn't want you to rub the skin off. It's gonna be a busy week." He teased.

I watched the close up of my still gaping asshole lowering onto the vibrating rubber cock. As the last and largest ball pushed inside me, I heard the moan of pleasure I released.

"You are a little slut, aren't you, CC?" He teased.

As I watched myself rock my hips on the rubber cock, despite the humiliation, my boner pressed on my underwear longing to escape. I told myself to turn it off and go to sleep, but I couldn't stop watching. With the mask on in the video, it was like I was watching someone else, but the memory of how it felt was oh so real.

I watched Captain Cock-whore rock and moan as Mark used the remote to vary the speed and pattern of the vibrator. He gripped his cock and spread the lube over it. I remembered how quickly the lube had me on the verge of orgasm number three.

"Not so fast, Captain Cock-whore!" he interrupted. "I didn't tell you to jack off yet. Show me how much my horny little bitch loves her dildo first."

I recalled the anger and saw my tomato-red face, through the mask eye holes as he taunted me again. Nonetheless, I watched myself, squatted on the eight-inch cock as it vibrated inside me, my hips rolled with a mind of their own.

The redness quickly faded, and my eyes closed, as Captain Cock-whore began to bounce up and down. His hips rolled and his moans grew louder and my movements faster.

I stopped the video, as my cock throbbed, and wetness seeped through my underwear. I was not allowed to come until he called tomorrow. But I knew there was a good chance he would torture me further and I might not get to then either.

I was disgusted with myself as I wished he would call back and tell me he changed his mind and make me ride the dildo until I came again. In my frenzied state, I got the idea that I didn't have to listen to him. I could have control over my own body. So I decided to "show him."

I dug the cock from my suitcase and suctioned it to a wooden tray that sat on the ottoman in the room. It was flat with ninety-degree bends on each end that hung over the edge of the ottoman. It could also be used as a tray to eat on in bed. Then, I took off my underwear and released my oozing hard-on.

I turned the video back on and set my laptop on the chair as I knelt before the dildo. Somehow demonstrating my 'superpower' to deep throat made me feel in control and I decided to lube the dildo with my saliva.

The eight-inch dildo had a one-inch diameter shaft with a three successively larger balls spaced about an inch apart. I pressed it into the back of my throat and could barely get my lips around the second ball. Then I backed off and went back in, forcing the tip into my throat until the first ball stopped me. Next, I relaxed my throat and pushed the first ball into my throat just missing the base with my lips.

I imagined his warm stiff cock slipping into my throat as I took his full length, while I plunged onto the dildo touching my lips to the suction cup base before pulling off to avoid the gag reflex. My cock was hard as granite as I reached my goal of taking all of the rubber cock in my mouth. My saliva gushed from my mouth, coating the cock until it ran down over the suction cup and onto the tray.

The tape was at the point where he was taunting me, by turning off the vibrator and making me beg for him to turn it back on. So I stopped it there and found the remote for the dildo.

Next, I straddled the ottoman and pushed the dildo tip gently into my asshole until the first ball stopped me. Then I pulled back slightly before pushing harder to force the first ball in. It seemed impossibly big, and I backed off several times before finally pushing through the pain. There was sudden relief after the ball pushed in and my sphincter clinched onto the narrower shaft with the next ball inside me.

I started the tape and watched myself as he teased me.

"Turn it back on, please," I begged, meekly.

"You like it in the ass, don't you, Captain Cock-whore?" He taunted.

"Yes, sir. Please turn-- huh!" CC gasped as he turned it back on. "Thank you, sir."

As I watched, I pushed the button to turn it on low. My hips began to roll forward and back, as I rose up and down. The vibration seemed to lessen the pain as I pushed in the second ball and then the third.

Each time it hit my prostate; a tingling rush passed through my lower body.

He continued to tease me on the video "Are you my bitch, Captain?"

"Oh yes," I sighed.

"You've already come twice this morning and you're hard as rock again." My alter ego nodded on the video. "You want my cock again, don't you?"

"Yes!" said Captain Cock-whore, emphatically.

My pace quickened as I watched the captain fuck the dildo in the absurd uniform.

"You like your outfit too, don't you?"

I nodded along with Captain Cock-whore on the video.

"Use your words, Captain Cock-whore," he said sternly.

"Yes, sir. I like my uniform."

"Do you wanna jack off for my cock, cock-whore?"

I was bouncing along with the video nodding as I answered him on video.

"Yes please! Let me come for your cock again!"

"Are you a cock-whore, Steven?"

"Yes, I'm your cock-whore, please."

"You can touch yourself now, Captain Cock-whore, but I want you to tell me how much you love my cock."

"Thank you, sir." I began to stroke along with the video as Captain Cock-whore complied. "The first time I touched it, I felt my dick stir from the heat. It's so fucking big and so fucking hard. Ah Fuck! When I took it in my mouth, I never, ah, thought, I, ah! I could take it all."

"Oh, but you did. Captain Cock-whore's superpower," he sighed. "And I'm going to need you to do that again and again."

"Yes! Please! Ah! I want it. Uh, uh, uh!" I grunted along with the video, as my hand moved in a blur. "So, huh, hot and hard, inside me!" I said on video.

I yelled out in unison with the video, as the words were fresh in my mind from the day before. "I want it in my ass, Mark, please. Oh fuck, I'm coming for your cock, Mark! I'm coming, ah!"

My orgasm hit and I continued to jack off furiously as I came in unison with myself on tape. Only the load was so much more than my alter egos. He had already come twice. I fell forward leaning on my left hand, as I hammered out every bit of pleasure with my right.

As my climax passed, he clapped his hands together slowly but firmly. "That was epic, Steven. I will keep you, my friend. We'll watch that together tomorrow night when you ride your dildo again. Unfortunately, I have to get ready for an interview, so clean all this up. And you need to get every drop of spunk off my couch. And I mean all of it. I want it to look brand new."

The video ended and I continued to stroke my cock as I squatted with the vibrator all the way inside me. Next, I began to lick my own cum off my hands and my softening cock tingled back to life from the relentless vibration of my balls. The irony of my situation did not escape me.

In my act of defiance of his control over me. I defied his orders not to come, by doing exactly the thing he would be commanding me to do tomorrow. And even after a hard come, my dick was stirring again at the thought of tasting his cum again.

I sucked the cum off my fingers as I raised up off the vibrator and turned it off. Even as I tried to get control of myself, I saw the globs of cum on the tray and dropped to my knees to lap it up. I fantasized about him standing over me naked with his semi hard cock arching out and hanging down, making sure I licked up every drop before he would let me take him in my mouth again.

Once I'd gotten it all, I looked at the dildo, and imagined him making me to suck it clean. This time I was able to control myself. Instead I decided to shower and clean myself up. I took the dildo with me to wash off in the shower.

I washed and shaved in the shower while the mental images of having his cock in my ass flashed in my head. As a result, when I finished shaving, my dick was semi hard again. It was difficult to come to grips with the insatiable nature of my thoughts about Mark's cock.

I dispensed shower gel into my hand and began to clean the dildo, mindlessly stroking it and imagining the feel of his dick in my hand. I stroked the rubber cock lubed with soap as my own cock stiffened again. The unstoppable need for more, combined with my defiance and frustration with the hold he had on me, compelled me to turn on the vibrator and feel it's power as I stroked it.

I found myself pressing it against my hard on and stroking both with my lubed hand. I groaned with pleasure as the vibrator hit the sweet spot on my dick head. The thought of his boner pressed against mine, dwarfing my own cock but flooding it with heat had me whimpering with the need to come again.

I closed my eyes and let my imagination take me. "Oh Mark, your cock is so fucking big and so fucking warm, I wanna come again, please." I said stroking harder. "Oh please let me come with your cock in my ass."

I panted, on the verge so quickly from the vibration against dick head. I dropped to my knees and pressed the suction cup onto the shower wall at ass level. I adjusted it to high pulse mode and went to all fours, with my still gaping asshole aligned with the vibrating cock.

My dick was so hard, it nearly touched my belly, despite the fact I had already come just a bit ago. I groaned as the vibrating tip touched my hungry ass and quickly pressed the narrow tip inside me, stopping at the first ball.

"Oh God, Mark. I feel that in my balls. You make me so fucking hard, fuck me please!" I yelled as the lubed ball pressed inside me. I wiggled and rocked pushing the cock into the hilt. "I love feeling you inside me, please let me come with your cock in my ass."

It's impossible to explain the transformation, but I fucked the dildo on all fours, oblivious to the sight I must have been. A successful pilot, husband and father on my hands and knees naked with water pouring onto my back while I plunged myself against the giant rubber cock. But all that mattered was the tingling bliss that emanated from the pleasure cells in my ass, balls, and cock.

The intensity was overwhelming and nothing else mattered. Even as I grabbed my hardon with my right hand to make myself come with his cock inside me, I knew I'd want more and more.

"Please Mark, it feels so good. Please Ah!" I yelled, not caring who might hear.

My hand stroked faster and faster as I arched my back and struggled to maintain my balance. The tile was painful to my knees but the pleasure pulsing through my loins washed the pain away.

"Oh please! I'm coming for your cock, coming for your cock, com-ing-for-your-cah! Ah! Ah!

My hand worked furiously as my body spasmed uncontrollably with another incredibly intense climax. I groaned and grunted as wave after wave seemed to pulse from my ass and cock causing my abs to seize and relax with each blast of cum.

When I was finally spent, I rolled forward pulling free from the dildo and collapsed in a balled-up heap on the shower floor, catching my breath as the hot water washed over me.

Round two, seemed to do the trick and I was able to finish the shower limp dicked and satisfied. When I finished, dried off and brushed my teeth, I did something I don't normally ever do. I crawled into bed naked. The feel of the soft sheets against my skin seemed the perfect topper on my evening. I snuggled into bed warm and contented and drifted quickly off to sleep.

In the morning, I awoke laying on my stomach, face buried in the pillow clutched in my arms, cock stiff as a board yet again. I could see the clock with my one exposed eye and realized I had awoken thirty minutes before the alarm. I tried to go back to sleep but the images of his cock flashed in my head, and I found my hips rolling rubbing my boner against the warm soft sheet. Memories from my college days and the multiple spontaneous boners every day came rushing back. When the morning wood hit, I would often rub myself off by humping the mattress. There was something about not using my hands to get myself off that made it more intense.

Now here I was reliving that sensation. I spread my legs and straightened them pressing my toes into the mattress for traction as my hips rolled. "Oh God, Mark please let me suck your cock." I whimpered as the sheet tickled my hard-on.

In my college years I had to try to keep quiet for fear of getting caught, but alone in my hotel room, I did not want to be quiet. "I want your cock in my mouth please!" I begged with my voice echoing through the empty room.

As my pace quickened, I recalled how much I liked being completely naked and exposed when I came back in the day. So, as I'd done many times back then, I pressed my knees into the mattress and bent my legs, brought my feet up almost to my ass and kicked the covers down and off.

rimaday
rimaday
1,825 Followers