A Cock in the Hand Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need that big cock in my mouth please!" I yelled as I fucked the mattress.

My hands were spread out next to my hips, palms down and my toes pressed against the sheets, so I could slide my body up and down rubbing myself harder and harder. I envisioned Mark standing next to the bed watching me as I showed him how much I wanted his cock.

"Please let me come for your cock Mark." I shouted envisioning the overhead view of my naked body spread eagle fucking the mattress for him.

Even with the bed secured to the wall I could hear the thud with each thrust of my body against the sheets. As my climax built the image of me wearing thigh highs from my outfit as he watched me do it pushed me over the edge.

"Oh Fuck! I'm coming for your cock! Coming for your Ah! Ah! Ah!"

My body stiffened and back arched as my orgasm hit. Instinctively, my right hand slid under me and gripped my cockhead. I captured as much cum as I could so the sheets wouldn't be soiled. Back then, I did it so my mom wouldn't know what I'd done.

I collapsed flat on the bed, with my cockhead buried in my palm. That being my sixth orgasm in two days, I was able to easily capture all the cum in my palm. I laid there catching my breath holding my cum coated cock under me. After a moment, I rolled over and breathed deeply and slowly came back down to earth. In College, I would have grabbed some tissues and cleaned my cum up. But Captain Cock-whore does things differently. He licked the cum off his fingers and palm as Mark would have surely made him do.

I got through the day as best I could, trying not to dwell on how pathetic I had been after getting my one-day reprieve. On the drive to my hotel I found myself flushed with excitement and anticipation of what he would have me do. The closer I got the more my heart raced, and cock stirred. I was angry and ashamed that I was reacting this way. Any voice of reason was doused by the tingling in my cock, that had to be satisfied. In an attempt to speed up the process, I stripped naked in the bathroom suctioned in cock to the toilet seat and applied the lube to my dildo. As if that weren't pathetic enough, I tasted it to confirm it was cherry flavored. After which I looked at the label to see I was in fact correct. For full disclosure, I tasted it off the dildo with my boner throbbing in anticipation of our call. Lastly, I positioned the tissue box in the proper location to hold the camera to get the most effective view of my boner when I performed for him.

At 8:00 PM pacific time, I face timed him from my burner phone holding it close enough to my face he could not see I was naked.

"Captain Cock-whore. Right on time, my friend." His arrogant smile was wide and bright. "Where are you CC?"

"In my hotel bathroom, Sir." I responded meekly.

"I do like your attitude and manners so far. But based on your track record, I need to make sure. Show me." He said matter of factly.

I panned around the room and was quickly interrupted.

"Holy shit, CC are you already naked, show yourself in the mirror."

I did as commanded and stood there buck naked, cock at full attention.

"Captain fucking Cock-whore. You've been looking forward to this."

There was no point in denying it. I didn't see any reason to fight it at this point. Coming with a vibrator in my ass was the best feeling I'd ever had, and my cock wanted more.

"Do you have your dildo ready captain?" he asked, smiling wildly.

"Yes sir," I replied and panned toward the toilet seat. "I've applied the lube too sir."

"Wow, I don't know what to say CC. You really are happy in your new role, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, sir. Can I please ride my dildo and come for your cock?"

"This is almost too easy Captain, but I appreciate, your compliance. It will become more important as we spend more time face to face, or should I say cock to face."

"Yes sir, thank you, sir." I replied looking at the camera.

"This is good Steven; I'm going to let you get on with it. It is a little late here so, get your camera set up and I will let you touch the tip of my cock to your asshole and let's make sure the camera angle is good. Do not penetrate until I tell you Sr. Captain, understood?

"Thank you, sir, understood." I positioned the camera just as I'd practiced and assumed the position straddling the toilet, slowly lowering my asshole to touch the cock tip.

"Very good Captain. Look how hard you are. I bet your wife would love to see you that hard when you get home."

"I hated when he talked about Amy, but the feel of the cock touching my pucker hole had me oozing pre-cum in anticipation." I'd never felt a vibrator in action before him and it just added so much to an orgasm, it's hard to describe.

I held my pose waiting for instruction or for the remote control to kick it on. It seemed like forever in the awkward squat when I finally spoke. "Can I please ride my dildo and make myself come for you cock, Sir?"

"First, I want you to tell me what you were thinking about before you called CC? You are awfully eager."

"I can't stop thinking about your cock, Sir."

"What about it?"

"I want it inside me. I want it in my hands. I want it in my mouth. I want it in my ass. I think about it all the time. I wanna come with your cock in my ass, Mark please!"

"I'm glad you've come to grips with your true calling." He said as the vibrator turned on low.

"Oh," I panted.

"You feel it?"

"Yes sir, can I please push it in me Sir?"

"What an eager little slut. You may push in the first ball, my friend."

I did so slowly but steadily, pausing after my sphincter relaxed on the neck of the cock between the first and second ball. "Thank you, Sir." I groaned as the vibrator tingled through my ball.

"How does that feel CC?"

It's tingling my balls." I sighed, contemplating asking him to turn it up.

"Do you want more?" He taunted.

"Yes please, can I push it all the way in?" My legs felt like they may cramp as I held myself in the squat position.

"You may take the next ball in your slutty little asshole."

"Thank you, Sir," I sighed as I took the second. "That's better."

"Do you want to jack off with the cock in your ass Steven."

He was using all my aliases, I thought as I nodded. "Please, Sir."

"I think you should come without touching your cock. Show me how a true cock-whore comes without touching her clitty."

I felt a wave of anger as he feminized and humiliated me, but the tingle in my ass, taint, and balls, reached all the way to my cock head and I wanted to comply. I wanted to experience the contact free orgasm again by working the vibrator against my prostate.

"Thank you, sir, can I please have it all now?"

"Since you asked nicely, you may."

"Thank you, sir," I groaned as I pushed it in, taking the strain off my knees.

The dildo vibrated deep inside me, and I rolled my hips filled by the eight-inch cock.

My balls touched the cool toilet seat as my cock remained rock hard. The vibration tingled through my taint and balls reaching all the way to my cock tip. "Please turn it up sir, it feels so good." I begged.

"Such a good little bitch," He whispered as the dildo switched to high speed and pulsed inside me.

"Oh thank you sir," I gasped. My eyes closed and mouth opened, and I groaned with pleasure. "Feels so good!" I squeaked as my body leaned backward searching for the sweet spot on my prostate.

All of my frustration from being pulled into this by Mark seemed to leave my body as the plastic cock sent pulsing waves of pleasure through my loins. I surrendered to the sensation and spoke in broken gasps of bliss. "Oh fuck, I wish this was your cock inside me. It feels so good. Oh God, I'm gonna come for your. Ah!"

I ground my ass against the seat pushing every bit of the dildo inside me, rubbing the ball against my prostate. "Fuck! I'm coming for you cock, oh my God, coming so hard for your cock!"

My voice squeaked as my prostrate throbbed and my cock pulsed forward and back pumping any cum that remained after my three orgasms since last night. My mouth hung open, and I grunted like an animal as my body jerked uncontrollably while every muscle in my body seemed to contract in wave after wave of unbridled bliss. Coming in this way produced an almost steady stream of cum that oozed out and flowed down my shaft. As my orgasm passed and I regained some composure, I wiggled slowly on the cock in awe of the intensity of what felt like a full body climax.

"CC, that was awesome, my friend, but I must say I would have expected a lot more Jizz from such an intense orgasm. You haven't disobeyed me, have you?"

"No sir, I've been good!" I exclaimed, like a kid caught with a hand in the cookie jar. He knew! Fuck!

"Stevie, are you telling me the truth?"

Stevie was a new one, he hadn't used it before. It only added to the busted child vibe. "Yes Sir." I replied looking at the floor. Why I continue to lie, was beyond me. But the thought of the spatula on my ass was a terrifying thought.

"I think you protest too much, my friend. I want to see you clean up every drop of cum while I'm watching, and we'll see if you are being truthful."

I began by running my fingers up my shaft collecting it with my fingers. Then I held them up to the camera and made sure he saw it. Next, I sucked them clean and repeated, until I got it all off my cock and ball. After that, I stood up and zoomed in on the toilet seat, showing the puddled spunk in on the seat as close as I could, to make it look as magnified as possible.

"Lap that up and show me your tongue with it." He said matter of factly.

As I complied, I was thankful the surface of the seat looked perfectly clean and the faint smell of cleanser lingered, even through the scent of my jizz. I pooled it onto my tongue and did my best to collect some spit along with it. As I held the phone to capture my tongue curled into a bowl shape pooled with cum, I found myself at yet another new low.

"He barked, I would have thought you'd had enough spatula Stevie, but apparently not!"

"But I, a, did as you..."

"How many times did you masturbate yesterday? Be honest, it will go that much easier for you, my friend."

My inner voice screamed, "You are not my fucking friend!"

"No, I, a..."

"Apparently the spatula is the only tool that brings honesty, Stevie. You are a terrible liar, which makes you all the better as my cock sucker. None the less, I am done with your lack of compliance. I think it's time to bring Amy into this..."

"No, please! Three times! I swear." I yelled in a panic. I immediately realized how pathetic that statement was. As if he wouldn't believe I only masturbated three times in twenty-four hours.

"Three times! Fuck CC you have another superpower. Able to jack off more than any mere mortal."

I sat back down on the toilet seat edge and stared pathetically at the screen as he pondered my fate.

"I'm just not sure what to do with you Stevie," he said in his condescending voice. "You have real problems with the truth..."

I decided to stroke his ego and beg for forgiveness. It was all I could think of. I did not want that spatula again. "I'm so sorry Mark, I can't stop thinking about your cock! You said we would watch the video together and when you cancelled, I couldn't help myself and watched it alone. I wanted it so bad when I saw myself coming for you, I couldn't wait."

"Tell me about all three times Stevie," he said without emotion.

I began to describe the events of the previous night and saw his face light up as I did. I went into every detail, deep throating the dildo before riding it in time with my alter ego on the video. I even told him how excited I got watching myself in my Captain Cock-Whore outfit. I went on to talk about getting excited in the shower and suctioning the dildo to the shower wall and fucking the dildo with my ass as I jacked off again. By the time I got through describing my morning session of fucking the sheets, my cock was rock hard. It was as if something snapped in my head, and I wanted him to know everything. I told him I imagined being in my outfit as he watched me rub myself off on the sheets for him.

"Thank you for your honesty. You really are a cock-whore Stevie. Are you hard again?"

"Yes sir." I said shamefully.

"Show me?" I panned the camera down. "Holy shit, maybe we should call you Boner Boy instead." He laughed. "No, you are a Senior Captain, we should give you the respect you deserve Captain... Cock-whore."

I said nothing but panned the camera back to my face.

"Hard to punish you after being that honest with me. Tell you what, no more coming tonight, Understood!"

"Yes sir." I replied meekly.

"Good, if you ever make yourself come without my permission again, you will pay with your ass, got it?"

"Yes sir."

"You're where, again tomorrow, Captain?"

"Minneapolis, sir."

"Good, same time zone. When you get to your hotel, you will face time and replay exactly what you did both times last night. Then in the morning you will set up the camera so I can see that tight little ass clench when you fuck your own bed for me and replay your third violation.'

"Then you will be done for the week. You will save up for poker night next weekend. You may not, under any circumstances masturbate again after you put your show on for me." In fact you may only come with your wife or when I tell you from now on. You must keep your sweet Amy satisfied as much as possible. If you ever come without Amy or I present, you will be punished. Do you understand CC?"

"Yes sir, thank you sir." I said with a slight military cadence.

"Good night then Captain. Please show some self-control this evening and let that little cock soften on its own. Don't think too much about tomorrow night or you'll fall right back into bad habits that will get that tight little ass lit up."

"Good night, sir." I said obediently.

I was good and spent, so there was no difficulty maintaining control that evening. But as the next day progressed, the closer I came to our call time, I found my mind wondering and cock stiffening. It was unbelievable that the thought of humiliating myself on camera sent such an intense rush through my body. I was almost oblivious to the reality of my situation. I was married with children. A professional pilot, an excellent provider for my family and a caring husband and father. Yet with each passing moment the tickling tingle in my cock grew stronger overshadowing everything. I wanted him to watch as I showed him how much I wanted his cock. In my more lucid moments, I would see how pathetic and unsustainable this situation was, but soon that growing throbbing, tingle would take control of my will.

Between flights in Chicago, I needed to touch base with Amy and clear the evening for Mark after I arrived in Minneapolis. Part of me hoped maybe she wouldn't answer as the lies were almost too much to live with.

"Hi honey, how are you? she answered, cheerily.

"I'm great. I miss you. How are Caleb and Ashley?" I replied, trying not to show my guilt.

"They're swimming and about ready to get dressed and go to CiCi's. Do you want me to get them?" She asked.

"I hate to interrupt them if they're swimming--with your mom, I assume?" I hoped she would not put them on as that would only add to my guilt.

"Yes, she's been great. Thanks for making the suggestion to bring her out."

"Did you get some down time today?" I asked, trying not to show my anxiety.

"Some, but I did a lot of interviewing babysitters and think Betsy Ramirez may work out. She really sounds like she's got it together, and her references all loved her. Do you want me to set up some time for you to interview her?"

"I trust you, Amy. If she passes your scrutiny, I'm sure she's good. That will be a relief. Everything going okay at work?"

"Yeah, Tony's still an ass, but that's not gonna change. I have tomorrow off again, so I'm good." She sounded a bit out of sorts, so I tried to sympathize with her.

"I hope things get better with him. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that."

"It'll be okay, I'm getting used to it. By the way, your lawn guy came by today. A little heads up would have been nice."

"What?" I replied, confused.

"Your lawn guy, you met at the park? What's his name... Mark?" she asked innocently.

My heart raced and I felt almost as if I might pass out. In a panic, I quickly tried to pull myself together and learn more. Her tone did not indicate a problem.

"Oh Mark. He showed up, today?" I asked, as calmly as I could, feigning indifference.

"Yes, he did. Did he have the wrong day? He seemed a little confused that I wasn't expecting him."

"Yeah, it was supposed to be next Monday when I'm home. So is he coming back next week?" I asked, trying to play it cool. I wanted to scream, hyper-ventilate and kill him all at once.

"No, he'll be done tomorrow..."

"So he did work today?" I asked, panicking inside, but trying not to show it.

"Yeah, he worked like a dog, and got more than half the bushes out. I paid him the four hundred you promised, but we need to pay him another four hundred tomorrow. That is hard work, and it is hot as hell this week. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure, if you think so. How was he? I asked, starting to think he was just showing me how easily he could blow up my life. Message received.

"He was fine, I think Mom's living some kind of fantasy, flirting with him. But he gives as good as he gets."

"Do you want me to call him and ask him to come back on Monday, when I'm home?" I wanted to insist but did not want to arouse her suspicions.

"No, no, it's fine. Just give me a heads-up next time. It was a little awkward at first, but he showed me the receipt from the ATM from when you gave him the money to help pay his rent. That was nice of you, by the way," she said, sincerely.

He was fucking with me for disobeying and the feeling of nausea intensified, knowing she thought I was a caring neighbor trying to help him out, when in reality I was being blackmailed in an effort to save my marriage.

"Just be careful around him. I felt bad for him and gave him some money, but we really don't know him. Make sure you or your mom are not alone with him, just to be safe. I really wanted to be there if he was going to work at the house. He didn't do anything inappropriate did he?"

There was a brief pause that made me uneasy, but she responded calmly. "No, no he was a gentleman." She stated matter of factly.

I paused, trying to think what to say next but decided not to risk alarming her. "Good to hear. I miss you and love you."

"Ditto," she replied succinctly.

"Are they still in the pool?"

"It's okay, I'll get them out. They will want to talk. Hold on."

I spoke to them both and in their haste to get back in the pool they hung up, rather than hand the phone back to Amy. I was relieved. My mind raced as I waited for the next flight. I wanted to call him and confront him about showing up at my home. But I could not fathom how that would be helpful. He held all the leverage.

When I arrived at my hotel, it was getting a bit late, and my anger and anxiety were off the charts. I tried to think about getting out of this. I could not imagine being able to orgasm twice and I knew he would insist. I decided to stop thinking and just call and get it over with.

"CC, how are you, my friend?

"You went to my house?" I asked trying to remain semi calm.

"Why yes, I did. What a sweet family. You should be proud, Steven."

His tone sent chills down my spine and the use of my alias Steven, just highlighted the lies and web of deception built because of Mark Fucking Thomas.

"Your mother in-law is quite the little vixen. What a sight this morning with those ladies in matching bikinis. You're a lucky man Stevie. They say, if you wanna know what your wife will look like in thirty years, look at her mother. Amy's mother is hot!"