A Cock in the Hand Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cringed at the sound of Amy's name coming from his mouth. How did I let this guy into my life. I had to get him out of ASAP.

"I don't want you back at my home ever again." I said firmly.

"Sorry my friend, I promised Amy I would be back bright and early to finish up ahead of the heat. Damn it was hot today, that's for sure."

"Come by next Monday, when I'm home..."

"Sorry Steverino, I made a promise, and I never want to disappoint a lady. Let alone two. Besides, you are gonna love how the place looks with those bushes all gone. Let's get to the reason for your call Captain Cock-whore. What you got to show me today?"

"Were not done yet Mr. Stilson," I said harshly.

"No we are not, you owe me two, and if you ever speak to me like that again, the spatula will make sure you don't sit for a week. Unless you want me to have a little sit down and watch some videos with Amy and Ericka. Not another fucking grunt of disobedience CC! Now strip."

I wanted to hang up, wait for my return and kick his fucking ass, but it would cost me everything! Instead, I swallowed hard, clamped my jaws together and set the phone down so I could undress.

"Good choice CC." he said, emotionless. "Prop up the camera, so I can see."

I was practically trembling with fear and anger. He showed no mercy and the thought of him being in my house with Amy made me sick. My cock was limp, shriveled, and lifeless. There was no hope of getting hard at this point let alone coming twice. As I undressed my mind raced with a hundred thoughts at once. Amy and Ericka watching the video's, putting a bullet in Marks head, before Officer Reeves arrested me and put me in prison for life where I would forever be branded Captain Cock-whore. It felt like my cock was retracting into my body like the head of a turtle going into its shell.

As I slid my pants and underwear down, I felt a growing sense of doom overtaking me, which only worsened as he began to laugh.

"Wow CC. What a difference a day makes. That little thing looks kind of pitiful don't you think? This is what happens when you go against your true nature, my friend. Submission and obedience make your dick hard. Defiance makes you limp. Now we are going to have to work for it today. So, tell me, do you have the video on your lap top Captain?"

I stood naked and defeated staring at my phone propped on the desk, at the mercy of the man that violated my home and was a heartbeat away from ruining my marriage. I answered pathetically. "Yes sir."

"Good, now get your dildo, lube, and laptop. Then position the phone camera with a view of the bed. I want you on the bed, hands and knees, ass high for the camera and we'll watch the video together."

I did as commanded, trying to think of a way out but if Amy ever saw this, it would be over. The arrogance of this bastard was boundless. Not only did he go to my house but shook Amy down for money and I was powerless to stop him! It was the ultimate in humiliation. On my knees, naked, with my ass to the camera, cock limp as a noodle, trying to imagine ever being hard again, but knowing he was expecting me to come, not once but twice. I really thought I would throw up instead.

"To put you at ease my friend. After working for Amy today, it is obvious she is quite satisfied. She spoke highly of you and was moved by your kindness to a stranger in need. I shared my gratitude for your generosity and pension for helping others in need. She shared how happy she was with your support adjusting to a new city and job. She is quite the catch you're a lucky man. Your mother-in-law on the other hand is a flirty little spitfire. I've never really thought much about the MILF thing, but she has me thinking."

In some demented way his words set me at ease. Not that he could be trusted, but his attention to Ericka put me at ease regarding Amy. None the less as I assumed the position, my dick was lifeless, and I could not imagine what his wrath would be when I failed to perform.

"You are obviously distressed today CC. We're going to have to take it slow. I do like the look of that ass held high for me. Thank you. Remember how hard you came with my cock in that tight little ass, my friend..."

My internal voice yelled, "You are not my friend!"

"Remember the first time you took all of me, CC? I'm still in awe that you've done what no one else could. You took it with such enthusiasm..." He sighed heavily. "I can almost feel it now. My cock is getting hard thinking about it. Um, and the feel of my stiff dick sliding into your throat..."

That twisted feeling of pride for deep throating his huge dick began to make my cock stir. I was angry with myself as I felt that familiar tingling wave start to build in my groin, like some Pavlovian dog programed to respond mindlessly.

"Ok CC let's start the video when I countdown, in three... two... one.

I balanced one hand and pushed the start button on the screen and began watching myself in the Captain Cock-whore costume as I lubed the dildo with both hands.

"Go ahead and lube that asshole CC. And the dildo too. I can't wait for the show, my friend."

I balanced on my elbows and squeezed some lube into my hands. Then I reached back and spread it down my crack.

"Good, now slide a finger in that ass and lube it up nice." I did as commanded. "Good now finger that little ass for me. That's good, I bet that taint's getting stiff already."

Sadly, he was right, I could feel myself stiffening as my alter ego in the video stroked the rubber cock with lubed hands.

"Are you ready for two now CC?" he asked in his full arrogant tone.

"Yes sir, thank you sir." I replied in my fully compliant voice. And with my last bit of resistance gone, I slipped in the second finger and continued fucking myself.

"Ready to lube your dildo, Captain?"

"Yes please." I replied. "Can I face the camera?" I asked knowing how I lubed the day before.

"If you'd like." He replied calmly.

I turned to see his head filling the screen, disappointed he wasn't showing his dick.

Then, without instruction, I held the three balled dildo in front of my on elbows and knees and began to suck it, first with one ball and then the second. I bobbed on it from there as I relaxed my throat and pushed it a little deeper each time.

"That's the Cock-whore way to lube it CC. You make me proud."

His condescending sarcasm could not negate the feeling of taking the whole thing in my mouth brought. My cock was nearly fully hard, a few moments after feeling completely lifeless. The thought of his hot hard cock in my mouth as I force him into my throat, had my cock throbbing.

"Look at you go CC. Show me your boner, my friend."

I released the dildo and stood up on my knees, bring my hard-on into clear view.

"There's my Cock-whore. Are you ready to show me what a bad little whore you were yesterday?"

I tried to defend myself. "You sent me the video and I had to see it. Then, I couldn't stop thinking about your cock." I told him to stroke his ego and it was the truth.

"You have a one-track mind don't you CC?"

"Please show me your cock," I begged, even surprising myself.

"You'll see it soon enough, but I decide when. Do you really think you deserve my cock after disobeying my command?"

I hated being talked to like a child, yet the thought of not seeing it again, touching it and servicing it was too much. "No sir, I'm sorry." I said pathetically.

"Good, now show me how you disobeyed me yesterday."

Defeated and worked up yet again, I just let go. "When you told me I had the "day off" I was angry..."

"Why were you angry?" he asked, taunting me.

"I wanted control of my life back, but I just remembering how it felt to take all of you and I wanted more," I stared down at the bed in shame, boner in full view.

I glance up at his grin and wondered why I let this man control me and why this humiliation only made me harder and hornier. He just smiled silently, so I continued.

"I wanted to show myself that you didn't control me, so I took out the dildo and stuck it to the tray on the ottoman." Since there was no ottoman, I walked to the end table next to the chair and positioned it next to the bed and repositioned the camera to show it. Then suctioned the cock to the table..." I continued with the story and sucked the cock wet before positioning myself over it to show him how I rode it till I came. I hit the remote to turn on the vibrator as I touched it to my ass. Suddenly it stopped, so I gripped the remote again and turned it back on, only to feel it stop before I could push it in.

"I'm driving for this CC." He said as it began to hum again.

"Thank you, sir, can I fuck your cock now?" I asked as I pressed the tip into my ass and continued. "I watched the video as I rode your dildo yesterday remembering how it felt to be in my costume and feel your hot hardness inside me." As I pressed the first ball into my ass, the vibrator switched to pulse mode causing me to groan and quake. "Oh God, thank sir."

"You are the little suck up whore today, aren't you?"

"Yes sir." I replied pushing in the second ball.

"You think being an obedient little slut today will make me forget the spatula after your insubordination yesterday?"

"Please Mark, I'll be good, I promise."

"I just don't think I can trust you..."

"I swear, let me show you how much I want to please you." I begged as the vibrator kicked up a notch. "Oh yes, thank you Mark." I pushed the third ball in and bottomed out on the rubber cock.

"What happened to sir?"

"Sorry Sir, I meant no disrespect." The dildo went back to pulse on the higher setting this time. I continued, hoping to avoid his taunting and get the first orgasm done.

"I watched myself fucking the dildo in my costume and remembered how much I liked you watching me come for you with my mask on."

It went back to constant on. "Oh fuck, thank you." I said bouncing on the dildo.

"You like when I'm in control." He stated it as fact.

"Oh yes sir, so much." I panted. "Can I show you how I came for you cock, sir?"

"That's kind of the point, isn't it?"

"Yes sir. I stoked myself like this as I watched the video." I began to stroke my cock slowly at first.

"Once I touched myself, I couldn't stop." I said as I stroked faster and faster. "I yelled with the video as I bounced like this. Oh God, I'm coming for you cock!"

I thought sure he would stop it or otherwise torture me as I felt the orgasm build. "Oh God, I'm coming for your cock!"

"I guess we'll have to send your costume on the road when you travel."

"Yes please!" I grunted; mouth agape as I came in a shuttering climax. "Coming... For... Your... Cock!" My body jerked convulsively as my hand moved in a frenzied blur. The vibrator tickled my balls and taint as I bounced. After a moment the spasms stopped and I settled onto the dildo, letting it press all the way in.

Next, I licked cum from my hand. "Then I cleaned up as you've taught me."

I continued and took the phone to the shower and repeated my shower orgasm for him.

As I finished, he spoke. "The shower is not so good for the phone cam CC. It fogged up, but I do appreciate your commitment. You have given me reason to think. Your obedience today was outstanding. I just wish you hadn't had your little outburst over Amy. I'm not sure I can let that sort of disrespect go."

"I'm sorry sir, it's just I get a little protective of Amy..."

"Maybe you should have thought more about Amy before you started sucking cock or before your breaking and entering. She seems so innocent. Now that I've met her, I feel guilty hiding the truth about you from..."

"Please, Mar, I mean Sir. I'll do anything just please don't..."

"Calm down Steven. Let's see how your show goes in the morning. I've never seen a grown man fuck the sheets before. I expect a nice healthy load when you're done, so no cock whoring tonight, understood?"

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

"We'll need to get together bright and early. I need to meet Amy and Ericka early so I can beat the heat and get out of there and not disrupt their day. Although, I think I will have Ericka's supervision again. If you impress me in the morning, I may overlook your outburst."

"Thank you, sir."

"Don't thank me yet, you took a big step back today, Steven, and Wayne may just have to pay the price. He doesn't seem to understand I own you both. Bright and early, 6:00AM face time me!" he said and hung up.

Once again, my mind raced. He made it clear that he would force my complete and total submission. I wondered, at what point was Amy finding out the better alternative? Treating me like I am two separate people, Wayne and my alter ego Steven was off the wall strange. I had no clue what he might be capable of. Then it occurred to me, I really was like two different people. Pilot, husband and father, Wayne Stilson, and superhuman Captain Cock-whore, Steven Stilson.

Somehow, I had to make my performance in the morning extra special. As I got ready for bed, I had an idea. It would require getting dressed and a quick trip to the all-night Wal-Mart, but it just might do the trick.

-----

The next morning I awoke early and prepared myself. Just like the other day, I awoke with morning wood. After my Wal-Mart trip, I prepared for the morning and found the ideal phone placement in the room for this morning's show and prepared everything after draining the wood. It was 5:45 and just thinking out his reaction to my surprise had me excited, so the morning wood was not a problem for my reenactment. The closer to the time the greater my excitement and the stiffer my dick became.

At Six, I made the connection with just my face in view. Then I slipped out of the camera range and under the covers from the far side of the bed. Once in position, I began.

"After my shower, and the release of endorphins, I decided to sleep naked. It's not something I normally do but it just felt good. I slept really well and woke up with a boner. Then I slid the sheets down and to just below my balls, letting him see my hard-on. Once again, the thought of your stiff dick filled my thoughts, and I remembered something I did in college when I got horny. I would lay face down on the bed and rub my boner on the sheets, while fantasizing about, any number of girls or celebrities. I instinctively rolled over..."

I acted out each movement I described in my narrative as I continued. Since I was no longer facing the camera, I spoke louder. "In college, I always kicked the covers back so I could be totally naked and exposed. I loved the feel of the cool air on my balls as I came." I brought both feet up and kicked the covers back, revealing my surprise."

I could not find a garter belt at Walmart but did find some thigh high black lacey stockings. I actually slept in them. After trying them on, I liked the way they felt.

"Wow, CC. That's amazing, my friend. What a slutty little cock-whore. I love it. If only Amy could see you now."

Undeterred by the implied threat and excited by his reaction, I continued my performance. "I spread my legs wide and bent my toes against the mattress for traction. Then I pressed my palms against the bed for support and began to rub my throbbing cock against the sheet." I slid my body up and down.

"Look at the horny little slut go." He said with excitement in his voice.

"Oh Mark, I can't stop thinking about your cock. I want it in my mouth. Oh please come in my mouth!" My pace quickened and I knew I would be coming quick. Knowing he was watching me in my stockings, surrendering myself to him was a rush I can't fully describe, but my whole body was electrified. Please fuck me, Mark! Oh God, I'm coming for your cock! I'm coming for your cock..."

I heard him sigh and whisper, "Holy shit, CC..."

The bed thumped with each thrust even anchored to the wall. "I'm coming for your cock! Coming so hard for Ah! Your! Cock!" I yelled as I thrust my right hand under me to catch the cum. My body jerked and legs stiffened, and I gipped my cock head and it pulsed in my palm emptying what was left in my balls after the last few days. It felt like ten or more spasms in my hand as I came on camera once again.

"Damn CC, you've out done yourself this morning. Hard to punish you after that."

"Thanks you sir," I said, panting as I turned over and held my palm out briefly before licking the hot cum from my hand. "I licked up every drop thinking of your cum in my mouth." I licked my hand clean then bent down to the sheet and licked up the cum that dripped from my palm during the prolonged climax.

I looked at the camera and he gazed in amazement. "I don't know what to say after that. You've got it bad, my friend. Well done." He pondered for a moment. "Tell you what. Rest up till you get back. No masturbating the rest of the trip. You get home Monday?"

"Yes sir, thank you sir." I added the awkward thank you for his comment about not punishing me.

"It will be punishment enough for you to refrain for that long. But no cheating this time. Monday night you can fuck the hell out of Amy for the night, but Tuesday night is Poker night. Come over about 7:00 and tell Amy it could be a late night. You'll get all the cock you can handle my friend. See you then!"

He hung up, just like that. I lay there stunned and collecting myself for a moment before getting dressed. I almost left the stockings under my pants but had a sudden image of being put through the airport scanner and security seeing the outline of them on the screen and took them off.

As the day rolled on the audacity of telling me I could fuck my wife sank in and the mind-numbing cycle of anger at him followed by the memory of coming in my costume and the depraved need to please him. My mind bounced from image to image like a deranged slide show I couldn't turn off.

The next night I talked to Amy about being invited to poker night, the Tuesday after my return. Her immediate reaction was silence, followed by a hesitant acceptance. I felt a sense of panic. Did she know?

"Is everything ok Sweetie? I asked nervously.

"Yes, it's fine, I was just thinking, you'll be gone ten days then I only get you for one night. But I know you used to have poker nights in Baltimore before we got married. This will be your first time in a long time. Have fun, but just be careful. Like you said, we don't know much about him.

Every night, I fought the urge to lay naked on the bed with only my stockings and rub myself off. I didn't dare put them on or I would succumb to the urge. It took all of my will not to do it, but I made it through the rest of the trip.

Back in Dallas, I finished the post flight check list and headed to the car. The thought of seeing Amy and the kids had me smiling. The stress and shame of my situation was suppressed by the joy of getting to see them and thoughts of welcoming unconditional hugs from Caleb and Ashley.

Suddenly, my semi-Zen moment was shattered by the familiar sight of the police SUV in the parking garage near my vehicle. I pretended not to notice hoping It wasn't Officer Reeves and, if it was, hoping he didn't notice me. I reached my car and quickly tried to unlock the door when I heard the SUV door open. I continued into my vehicle until his voice echoed through the garage. "Mr. Steven Stilson," he said sternly.

I froze halfway in the car. "Why is it every time we get a call for suspected soliciting in this parking garage, you are present?"

I stood back up, staring at the ground.

"I asked a question, Mr. Stilson."

I struggled to come up with a response. The situation was so completely absurd, I was speechless. He was the one soliciting and these games were getting out of hand. I spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm sorry Officer Reeves, there must be some mistake, I just landed and I'm heading home to see my family..."