A Cock in the Hand Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to need to ask you a few questions first, Steven."

The use of my alter ego name eliminated any doubt what the questioning was all about.

"Please it's been a long 10 days and I just want to go home."

"It's been longer than ten days and I'm going to need your help to clear up this case Steven. I'm going to need to probe you a bit more, just to make sure I'm completely satisfied before I can release you. Perhaps the back seat of my shop would be a little less embarrassing for you?"

"Yes sir, thank you Officer Reeves." I said reluctantly walking toward his car. He placed me in the back seat then walked around to the other side. Next, he removed his gun belt and hat and placed them on the front seat before joining me in the back.

"I've got to say Steven, this is becoming a habit. You seem to be the one common denominator for calls to this parking garage." He said leaning back against the door as he pulled his left knee up touch the back seat, spreading his legs. What do you have to say for yourself Steven? The last time you had a rather convincing oral defense, let's see if your oral presentation is as powerful today."

He leaned his head back in the corner of the seat and closed his eyes. "I'm listening to, Mr. Stilson. Proceed."

I stared in disbelief as he just lay there, waiting for me to do something, I thought, but wasn't sure. I hesitated to see if he was going to instruct me.

"Should we just take this to the precinct, Mr. Stilson?"

"No sir, please." I leaned forward and grabbed his belt and began unbuckling while I rolled and let my knees drop to the floor. I recalled his plump rounded cockhead and the pink hue it had contrast against his ebony shaft and my cock began to stiffen. I hated the fact that this excited me but told myself I had no choice. He was making me service him. He was going to make me lick his balls and stroke his cock. He was making me get hard while I did it. He was going to make me swallow his cum and suck him dry afterword.

He straightened his legs and pulled his pants and underwear down exposing his semi-hard 8-inch dick. As it cleared his waist band it swung around to the left and flopped onto his shirt. I worked his pants to his ankles, and he spread his knees and I leaned in between them. When I saw his nearly hairless balls, I recalled he made me kiss them the last time, but I needed to feel his cock in my hand first. Even as I reached for it, I could see him hardening in anticipation. I glanced up and his head was back, eyes closed, and he had a contented grin. When I touched it, he let out a sigh, that mixed with the heat of his cock in my hand sent a tingling pulse through my cock making me think I might come in my pants.

I gripped him with both hands in awe of its size and warmth as I stoked it slowly and felt him harden in my grip. I took a long shaky breath, and his scent had my cock throbbing. I exhaled onto his balls as I leaned in. "You do make a good argument Mr. Stilson. I think I understand, why mark puts up with your stalking," he said, sighing.

I tuned out the intended humiliation from his comments as my lips touched his balls and I began kissing them softly as he had commanded in the past. I let my right hand slide off his cock and push his legs wider as I began to lick his balls from the bottom first, then licked slowly upward separating them before lowering back to the right side. My nose tickled the crease between his thigh and sack, and I took a deep breath through the nose soaking in his musky scent, gasping from the wave of pleasure it sent through me.

His contented moans only seemed to make my cock harder. As I began to lick slowly and deliberately up his shaft, I found myself pressing my boner against his leg.

"Whoa, easy Steven. No leg humping like a horny little bitch." he said, raising his head up and looking at me.

I pulled away and stammered, "s, sorry Officer Reeves." Then I continued lick up and down his shaft, breathing a sigh of relief when his head settled back, and his eyes closed again.

His cock was hard as nails and pulsed in a slow rhythmic motion rising off his belly then settling back down. I noticed a drop of pre-cum left a spot on his shirt tail and pushed it up so it would not get worse. His salt warmth and strong sent had my cock so hard it almost hurt. Unable to wait any longer, I licked up to the tip and pushed his cock head into my mouth. I Held him there and swirled my tongue on his cock head, letting his flavor flood my taste buds with the mix of sweet pre-cum and salty sweaty manhood.

His groans sent chills through me, and my cock tingled with such intensity, I could think of nothing else. I had no awareness of being in public, or being coerced into something I didn't want. Only the warm, silky-smooth stiffness inside me, his taste, his scent, and the reward that would soon unload in my mouth. I pushed him in halfway then retreated back to his head. Each bob pushed him deeper into my throat as I relaxed and used my superpower to pleasure him.

I was up on my knees holding his cock straight up so I could take him all. When my lip touched his bush, he groaned and I nodded, moaning my own excitement.

"Oh fuck that's so good Captain Cock-sucker," he grunted.

It was obvious he had talked to Mark, but clearly didn't know my superhero name. But there was no stopping to correct him. I pushed slowly down, feeling the veins in his shaft as my lips moved up and down his length. My pace quickened and I could sense my reward was imminent.

"Fuck!" He yelled followed by a loud low grunting sound, as a blast of hot cum flooded my mouth. I moaned my approval as his body stiffened and jerked.

I bobbed and swallowed trying not to let any escape, but as jet after jet of spunk released, I could not contain it all. When his orgasm passed, I quickly licked up his escaped jizz from his balls, then took him back in my mouth and continued sucking any remaining cum from his softening cock.

His hand rested on my head as I drained him and when he was satisfied, he pushed me off and pulled his pants up. He exited the vehicle, straightened his uniform, and put his holster back on. I collected myself and got out quickly, anxious to get home finally.

"Thank you, Mr. Stilson, sorry to have bothered you. Get home to your wife and show her how much you've missed her. A man hanging out in a parking deck with a full boner, is going to draw attention every time. Have a nice day now." His voice echoed through the garage. It sounded to me like he was using a megaphone.

"Thank you, Officer Reeves," I said compliantly.

When I arrived at home my cock was still half hard from my encounter and the constant stream of images of sucking Mark and Officer Reeves' cocks and all the other depraved things, they "made me" do in the past couple of weeks. His taste lingering in my mouth and the smell of him on my hands, didn't help. I took a few Altoids for my breath and cleaned my hands and face with antiseptic wipes I had in the car. Then, I discovered I had two texts from Amy that must have come through, while I was sucking Officer Reeves' cock in the back of his cruiser.

Amy: I missed you. What's your ETA?

Amy: Are you running late?

Me: I'm on my way. Home in 30.

Me: Are you at work?

Amy: Maybe...

Not sure what that meant, I asked about the kids.

Me: Are Erika and the kids home?

Amy: She's got them occupied this morning.

I was on the road so set the phone down, wondering what was happening. When I arrived, I did not see Amy's car. I thought she might have been planning to surprise me, but had to admit, part of me was relieved. I felt dirty and ashamed and despite cleaning up, I was paranoid she would smell or taste Officer Reeves on me. However, I was still semi hard after my morning encounter.

I yelled," Hello! Anybody home?" but there was no response.

Relieved, I headed straight for the shower, and I wanted to wash the remnants of Officer Reeves off of me and clear my head. Sadly the flashbacks of this morning caused my dick to stiffen and the urge to give myself some relief in the shower was growing stronger by the second. I opened the bedroom door and there was Amy lying on the bed, in the black lingerie I gave her for our anniversary three or four years ago. She wore it exactly twice since then. She was on her side propped up on an elbow with a come-hither look.

"Hello, Senior Captain Stilson, I do love a man in uniform, and I have missed you very much." Her voice was demure with a touch of slutty all at once.

I suppressed a moment of panic and smiled at her. Then I set my suitcase down, removed my uniform jacket, kicked off my shoes and walked toward the bed.

I forced a grin and asked," You got off work today?"

"I have a couple hours this morning. I was afraid we might run out of time, but I think we'll have just enough." She grinned as I shed my tie and crawled onto the bed.

She rolled onto her back, and I crawled on all fours straddling her. Her hands went straight to the buttons on my shirt, as I leaned down to kiss her. I was terrified as my tongue slipped into her mouth and she sucked it in. But she gave and contented sigh and plunged hers into my mouth in return. When she reached the bottom button, she yanked the shirt tails out of my pants and finished unbuttoning me. Then her hand slid straight to my stiffening dick.

"I think you missed me too, Senior Captain Stilson."

I moaned in response, fighting off the uneasiness of her calling me by the same title Mark had used that day in his kitchen. But I knew she was using it to stroke my ego over my promotion, unlike Mark who used the title to mock me.

I rose up and pulled my shirt off as Amy worked my belt. I removed my T-shirt and tossed it aside as Amy unzipped my pants, then rolled me onto my back and yanked my pants down. She walked herself backwards on all fours and removed my pants and underwear in one fell swoop. As she maneuvered, it became apparent that she wore only the cami top and didn't bother with the panties this morning.

Putting aside the distance that had been between us, I was surprised by the intensity of actions. We had make-up sex before, obviously, but it was usually a subtle signal from her and me taking the lead. This was very different. I liked it but it was not like Amy. And what came next was an even bigger surprise. She rarely sucked my cock. It was usually birthdays or special occasions. Then it was usually, quick intense, swallow and go to the bathroom. Part of that may have been my doing, as I had refused to kiss her after she took my cum.

That morning was very different. She deliberately looked at me seductively, crawled up between my legs and licked slowly and firmly from my balls to my tip, never breaking eye contact. She repeated this several times and I would raise my ass off the bed to meet her. The hungry look in her eye was like nothing I'd ever seen from her while giving oral. It was always like she was performing a chore she needed to check off the list. That day she was devouring me and loving it.

She rose up and looked at me. "Do you like this, Wayne?" she asked seductively as she took another lick.

"Oh, God yes!" I gasped in amazement.

"You've been neglecting me, and I've decided to take things into my own hands and get what I want."

"Oh yes!" I sighed as she continued licking me hungrily.

Then she licked my length one last time before gripping my cock and plunging it into her mouth.

She stared continuously as she sucked my cock like she loved it. "Oh God, Amy that feel so, Ah! Fuck!"

My head rolled back, and I could feel myself on the verge of climax already. I told myself Mark said I could come with Amy, but the realization that I was considering needing his permission to fuck my own wife, brought me back from the edge. Shame and guilt flooded through me, knowing I was aroused so easily, had as much to do with sucking Officer Reeves' cock as missing Amy.

I pushed those thoughts from my mind and focused on my beautiful wife sucking my cock like she loved it. Her lips clung to my cock, stretching as she pulled up and rolling in as she took all of me. "Oh Amy, you're gonna make me cum." I panted, unable to hold back.

She nodded and hummed, "um hum, um hum." I let go and groaned as I unloaded in her mouth with rapid fire blasts of spunk.

She kept sucking me with her newfound intensity causing my climax to linger and my body to jerk with repeated spasms of pleasure. When it passed, she continued to suck and stroke it.

She released my cock with her mouth but continued eye contact as she stroked me with her hand. "Stay with Wayne, Momma need a ride."

Next, she climbed on top, straddle my cock, and lowered herself onto me, guiding my cock inside her.

She let out a high-pitched moan as she wiggled herself onto me. "Oh God, I need this so bad."

She pushed slowly down forcing my length inside her. I could not recall the last time she felt that wet so fast and she wasted no time pulling up and pushing back down with her hands pressed on my chest. Her pace quickened and she pushed me in with more force each time. When she reached full speed her pussy and thighs slapped against me as her hips rolled faster than I'd ever seen her go.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me Amy," I groaned.

She was fucking me, like never before. I couldn't believe it and I was in awe at the speed and power. Her groans were loud and high, and her hips were a blur as her pussy sloshed from wetness. Unfortunately I was building toward another climax. I thought about asking her slow down, but I'd never seen her like that and didn't want her to stop. I tried to think of something else, but she started talking dirty and her cami top tickled my thighs as she rode me.

"Oh God, I need your cock inside me." She yelled in broken syllables as she bounced wildly. "I need your fucking cock! Need! Your! Fucking! Cock..." She chanted, showing no signs of slowing and I sensed she was not quite ready to come.

She never talked dirty and hearing it sent me over the edge. "Oh fuck! I yelled as I tried to stop myself from coming too soon. But the feel of her thighs and ass slamming against me like a crazed animal, was too much.

I desperately tried to get myself under control and thought about the humiliating outfit he made me wear, but the image in my head of riding his boner like Amy was riding mine, only made it worse. The anonymity of the mask and silky-smooth stockings...

"Oh, fuck, I'm coming!"

"Not yet, I'm not there yet!" She grunted and seemed to slam me harder.

There was no stopping and my upper body spasmed skyward as the climax took me. "Coming for y..." I stopped myself short of blowing up my marriage. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" I groaned with each shot of cum I released inside her.

"Don't you fucking stop!" she growled as she unleased her last bit of energy desperately trying to come before my rapidly soften cock was useless.

Unfortunately the anxiety at the thought of not satisfying her combined with the guilt and shame of my situation became a self-fulfilling failure on my part.

As my limp dick slipped free, she continued to rub against me before she thought of a solution. I had never imagined her doing anything like it, but she quickly shimmied up my body pushing my shoulders to the bed, before Stradling my face and lowering her cum dripping pussy to me mouth.

"I'm not done with you Mr. Stilson!" she said sternly. "You're gonna make me come one way or the other."

A month earlier, and I would have been hesitant to even kiss her after a blow job for fear of tasing myself. Now she pressed her steamy cunt oozing with my jizz, against my face and began to rock while I willingly thrust my tongue out with my hands on her ass and let her fuck my face. I had performed oral on her many times, but it was always Amy, relaxed on her back, and me between her legs working her for as long as it took to bring her off.

"That's it! Don't stop!" She whined as she gripped my hair with both hands.

In just seconds, her hips were at full speed again and her cami tickled my forehead and chest. My entire face was coated with our cum cocktail as she used it as rub rail.

Her warm softness sloshed as she creamed my face with her juices. "Oh yes, I'm gonna come! My hands gripped her smooth ass under the cami, feeling her jiggle from the rapid-fire movement of her hips.

She began to wail, in a high-pitched moan with a death grip on my hair, Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh God, I'm coming -- I'm coming -- I'm coming" Her cadence was such that my twisted mind filled in the words 'for your cock' after each exclamation.

As she shuddered from an intense orgasm her warm juices flooded my face even more. The smoothness and speed with which her hips moved was incredibly sexy, and it was the first time I had ever seen her so intensely taken by lust. I would have done anything to satisfy her. Her wails turned to guttural grunts as she pulled my head against her, and I instinctively sucked her clit as her body convulsed with pleasure. Her orgasm seemed to last longer than I had ever made her come before. The pain from my hair being pulled was like a badge of honor as she pushed herself hard against me coming in wave after wave.

Finally the climax seemed to pass, and her grip loosened as she began slowly rocking her hips again. I lapped up her juices, sucked her clit and lashed at it with my tongue as she rocked. There were two or three more squeals and spasms as I hit her clit just right. Finally she rolled off onto her back catching her breath.

She panted," Damn I missed you."

I lay there dumfounded and spent, my face covered with our cum. I struggled for something to say. I had never seen her that turned on before. I was embarrassed, that eating her pussy after coming inside her was the most I've ever enjoyed going down on her, but I hoped to do it again. Guilt and shame swirled inside my head, knowing what I had done with Mark and Officer Reeves even as Amy seemed to be having some sort of sexual awaking.

"Damn, I came so hard," she sighed and smiled staring at the ceiling.

Suddenly her phone buzzed. "Shit, I've gotta get back to work!" She rolled off the bed and scrambled for her clothes. "I wish we had more time!"

As she got dressed, she stepped into the bathroom and cleaned herself up. I lay there, stunned when she yelled from the bathroom. "We'll have to pick this up later."

"Yes, Mam!" I gasped.

My mind raced. I had "Poker Night" tomorrow and had no Idea what he had in mind. He did say I could fuck Amy all I wanted. The absurdity of that thought brought the guilt back full force. How could I care if he gives me permission to fuck my own wife.

She came out, rushed to the bed, leaned in for a deep tongue kiss, tasting her own cum, then stood up and turned. "Later Sweetie," gotta go.

Just like that she was gone. As the garage door closed and she pulled away, I felt the cum drying on my face while the thoughts of poker night danced through my head. I imagined wearing "the outfit" again as he bent me over a poker table and fucked me. The mask hiding Wayne as Captain Cock-whore took his hard cock all the way yelling out, "I'm coming for your cock!"

Shamefully, my dick began to stir again until the tightening of the skin on my face snapped me out of. The cum was hardening and I tried to muster the will to get up and clean myself up. I could only imagine what he had instore for me next...

To be continued.

Please give me your feedback, votes and comments.