A Cold Night for Passion

Story Info
A stormy winter night turns into a steamy affair.
3.4k words
4.4
9.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door slammed shut with a loud bang as she shook the snow off her shoulders. Her fingers were like a bright red tomato from the cold, and her scarf was soaked with half-melted snow, dragging on her neck like an anchor. She took it off and let it slip to the floor, as she hung her thick winter coat by the door. Her hands were still stiff as she entered the kitchen and started boiling some water to make herself a hot cup of camomile tea. The snowstorm continued raging outside, and the wind howling past the window could make even a stone statue shudder. With her camomile tea in hand, Heather walked into her living room, sat down on the couch, and turned on the TV.

The television set sprung to life, filling the dim room with flickering lights, and breaking the sound of the howling wind. Heather grabbed a blanket from the basket next to the sofa and nestled herself into a cozy blanket burrito that made her feel like she was a kid again, safe and warm with her blanky. She grabbed the TV remote and started switching through channels, not looking for something in particular, but more something to take her mind off of things. She felt like watching something that would make her feel warm- A Christmas movie maybe, or something set on a tropical island paradise. She already loathed the thought of having to go back out into the cold the next morning to get to work.

She continued switching channels for a couple of minutes and stopped on the news for a few seconds. A reporter was screaming into his microphone trying to outyell the wind and snow as he warned people to stay inside, but he was thoroughly failing. All Heather could make out was

"sta.....inside........unprece...ted.....owstorm......ealing with....... ly conditions."

Heather had always pitied those poor weather reporters, always sent out into the worst conditions, while telling everyone else to get inside and stay safe. It felt so unfair. They were freezing their asses off, while their boss was at home, probably enjoying a nice family dinner.

She switched channels again, and landed on the hallmark channel, crashing right into the middle of some Christmas movie. The perfect kind of movie to just turn off your brain and feel jolly. So, she nestled deeper into her couch and started nipping on her tea, blowing on it now and then so she wouldn´t burn her tongue.

The movie was almost over, and her cup long since empty, when a banging at the door disturbed Heather, who had fallen asleep on the couch. The banging repeated, and she got up from the couch to see what was up. She approached the door with caution, eyeing the bat she had in the corner right next to the door. They knocked again, and Heather cautiously opened the door, just a crack, so she could see who was outside.

There on her steps stood a man, not much older than 32 she guessed, blowing into his ungloved hands to keep them warm. His face was partially hidden underneath the hood of his coat, but she could see a beautiful row of gleaming white teeth as he smiled at her. A pained smile, but a smile nonetheless.

"Good evening, Ma'am. I seem to have gotten myself into some trouble. My car broke down just down the road, and I'm half near freezin' to death out here. I wouldn't want to intrude, but I would certainly appreciate it if you could take me in until the snowstorm lets up."

Heather looked at him warily, trying to make out from his eyes if he was telling the truth. She scanned the rest of her front yard to see if she could make out anyone else, but he seemed to be alone. Then again, you couldn't see much more than 15 yards into the night. She wrapped her fingers around the bat and opened the door some more.

"What is your name?" she asked

"Pine, Ma'am, Pine Daniels. Pleased to meet you."

"Alright Pine, you can come on in, but no funny business"

"Of course, I wouldn't dare, especially with you holdin' that bat"

He cracked another smile, and Heather opened the door for him. The light from the hallway illuminated the steps to her front door and cast a long shadow behind Pine Daniels, who left behind the flurry of snow for the warm hallway. Heather kicked aside the scarf lying next to the door and gave Pine a good look up and down as he took off his coat.

The poor man was soaked. Snow had caked up on the fur lining of his hood, and he was shivering like a wet cat. He was pretty tall, maybe half a foot taller than Heather, and he had short brown hair. He was wearing a sweater and jeans, both drenched from the snow.

"You must be freezing, let me get you something hot to drink. Tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?"

"A hot chocolate sounds delightful Ma'am. Thank you very much"

"You don't have to keep calling me Ma'am."

Heather laughed, as she walked into the kitchen and started making two hot chocolates.

"Do you mind if I take off my boots?" Pine yelled from the hall.

"No, go ahead! And I'll go and grab you a towel so you can dry off a little. Wouldn't want you getting sick now, would we? You go ahead and make yourself comfortable in the living room. It`s the first door on the right."

Pine made his way to the living room, as Heather quickly ran upstairs to grab a towel. While she was up there, she thought she might as well check in her closet if she had a change of clothes for him. She Rifled through a stack of old sweaters until she found one that she thought would fit him. An old College sweater an ex-boyfriend had left behind. It was a little worn out and faded, and you could barely make out the college anymore, but it sure was warm. She also found a pair of basketball shorts and grabbed them on the way out. She made her way back down the stairs and walked into the living room. Pine was standing near the radiator, warming his hands.

"I got you that towel, and a change of clothes if you want."

She said as she put the clothes down on the back of the sofa.

"I'm gonna go check on the hot chocolate"

And went back to grab the steaming mugs and some Christmas cookies she had baked a couple of days earlier. The Smell of the hot chocolate made her feel more at ease, a sweet and soothing smell that felt like melting away your troubles. She walked back into the living room and found Pine in the middle of changing. He had his back turned to her, and was taking off his wet and soggy sweater. His back was Glistening in the light, a shadow dancing over his muscular back like a dark hand caressing his skin. The muscles in his shoulders rippled as he pulled his sweater over his head and draped it over the radiator. Heather held her breath for a second, as she watched intently. He pulled the new sweater over his head and turned around.

"Thank you kindly for this change of clothes, I greatly appreciate it."

"Oh, it was the least I could do. Now sit down and grab yourself something to warm up. I'm sure you'll be able to get your car fixed up tomorrow when the snow lets up."

They sat down on the couch and started talking, while the TV hummed along in the background. Heather learned that Pine worked as a cook in a small family-owned restaurant. Hearing his passion for food and cooking made her stomach rumble, and she soon remembered that she had fallen asleep in front of the TV without grabbing a bite to eat.

"Have you eaten anything yet Pine? I can whip us up something quick to eat."

"Well, that would be lovely. I'd be glad to help"

And so, they moved to the kitchen, where they looked through Heather's fridge to see what they could make. Heather ought to have gone shopping today, but hadn't felt like doing so with the weather, so it seemed like slim pickings, but Pine had a couple of tricks up his sleeve, and pretty soon they were sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying some pasta carbonara and laughing. This Pine was growing on Heather, and she started letting her guard down more and more.

They were washing up, when all of a sudden, the lights went dark. Heather started cursing.

"Damn it, The Storm knocked out the power."

"You want me to take a look at the fuse box?"

"Don't bother. Look out the window, all the street lights went dark too. I'm guessing the grid went down."

Heather started rummaging around in a cupboard and pulled out a couple of candles. She lit one and walked back into the living room, where she set the others down. She lit them one by one, and the flames illuminated the living room, casting long shadows across the walls and the furniture. The radiators had stopped working too when the power went out, and pretty soon the temperatures were dropping. Heather and Pine decided that they should probably huddle together and share a blanket to keep warm, so Heather shuffled closer to him. He wrapped a strong arm around her shoulders and covered her with the end of the blanket. She felt his chest move rhythmically up and down with each breath that he took. It was calming, in the way that the swaying of the treetops in the wind calms you. She put her hand on his chest and felt his heart pounding.

He took her hand, and she looked up at him, his smile driving away the cold. The back of his hand felt rough on her cheek as he stroked it. He leaned in for a kiss, the cold suddenly far away, like a whisper in another room. Their lips touched, sending a tingle going through her body, and soon she could not control her tongue anymore, as it dashed around like a ballet with his. He leaned over her, and gently pushed her down on her back, kissing her down. Heather wrapped her legs around his, and so they lay there entwined. She put her cold hands under his sweater, clawing at his brawny back as she felt temperatures rising, and herself getting wetter.

Pine sat up and took off his sweater. His body was like cast gold, with the flickering of the candles dancing around his abs like ethereal spirits. He grabbed her by the waist, putting his hands under her cardigan. The touch of his fingertips was like icicles burying into her skin. It was exhilarating, and she felt the goosebumps spreading across her skin. He slid his hands up, slowly exposing her midriff to the cold, until she pulled her sweater over her head. She arched her back, and his fingers nimbly undid the hooks off her bra, and let it fall to the side.

Her nipples were hard, not from the cold, but from the desire coursing through her veins. He kissed her some more, and then he started working his way down and kissing her neck, adoring her upper chest, and caressing her skin with his lips down to her breasts. He cupped one of Heather's breasts in his hand and started rubbing her areola with his thumb, as he lightly squeezed her it. Meanwhile, he had started kissing and loving the other nipple, making circular motions around it with his tongue, feeling it get harder and bigger in his mouth.

Heather could feel his cock getting hard, pushing against her, and she enjoyed it thoroughly. She grabbed at Pine's waist with her hands, while grinding into him, feeling it throb between her legs.

She slid a hand into his waistband, the basketball shorts she had given him earlier offering little resistance. It was warm, and she felt the stubble of his pubes rubbing against her hand as she slid further down. She grabbed Pine's throbbing shaft. The heat radiating from it surprised her. It felt like she could feel the hot blood pumping through his body, and she started slowly rubbing up and down the shaft. A quiet, almost inaudible moan left Pine's lips, but Heather had heard it - and it excited her.

She stroked him with more confidence now, hearing his breathing become hastier. Her loins were on fire by now, any sensation of cold having left her body. His lips caressed her breasts like a cloud wrapping itself around a mountaintop. His pulsating cock beating a rhythm like a mighty war drum ready to conquer her, ravage her, and leave her wanting for more. His hand slipped down her stomach towards her waistband. His nimble fingers undid her top button, exposing the top of her panties. She was wearing a white pair of panties with a small, cherry-red bow on the front. His hand slipped inside, brushing over her smooth skin, and came to a halt just above her clit, resting and waiting. Leaving her to suffer in desperate agony. She needed this. She wanted this.

Her hand pulled back from his cock, venturing back out into the cold room, and she slowly pulled down her pants, leaving her exposed in just her panties on the sofa. She tugged at Pine's shorts, watching them fall to his knees, his Dick now ready to be grasped by her. It was a good-looking cock, well-proportioned, and not too big. Just the way Heather enjoyed them. She slipped her hand around his shaft and held it in place while she licked up and down it. She grabbed onto his ass with her free hand, and she could feel his muscles clench as Pine got more and more aroused.

She wrapped her lips around the tip of his penis, letting it slowly slide over the threshold of her mouth, filling her mouth with his Cock. She played with it, letting her tongue explore his body, while she cradled his balls. She pulled her head back, leaving his cock wet with spit, kissing its tip. Then she leaned into his ear and whispered

"I need you deep inside of me."

Pine understood the assignment and positioned himself between her legs. He pulled her white panties to the side, exposing Heather's perfectly shaved pussy. He gently teased her clit with his thumb, as he spread her smooth lips apart. She could feel the tip of his cock sliding through her lips, teasing her, and leaving her wetter and wetter. She reached down and grabbed onto his dick, slowly guiding it towards her opening. He slowly entered her, just a little bit, and then with a surprisingly powerful thrust, pushed into her. It surprised Heather so much, that a little yelp rushed past her lips. He rhythmically thrust into her, pushing deep into her pussy. She could feel her pussy beating, like a living being ravenous for his cock, wanting to suck it in and hold it, making it hers. She rolled her hips to the rhythm that Pine had taken on and felt his cock grinding into her. The feeling was spreading throughout her body. That feeling of being properly fucked. A complete body high that only left you wanting more. All her senses were in overdrive. She could hear the sounds of his labored breath, felt the wetness spreading around her pelvis, and the unmistakable smell of lust coming off both of their bodies.

Pine kissed her neck again, sending jolts of electricity sparking down her neck and into her spine. She Buried her face in his hair. It smelled of a pine forest on a summer evening. She grabbed onto the back of his hair, pulled his face up, and kissed him passionately so that he momentarily lost his rhythm. She rolled to the side, throwing both of them off the couch onto the cold hard floor, where she straddled him. She grabbed his cock and put it back inside of her, lowering herself onto it slowly. She moaned, as the feeling of being full returned even stronger than it had before. She rode him slowly and lustfully while she pinned his shoulders to the floor with her hands. She knew he could quite easily break free, but he didn't. He liked being there, on the freezing hardwood, staring up at her beautiful figure. Mesmerized by the pendulous bouncing of her tits, moving up and down like a wave in a storm.

Heather felt in control up there. Like a Queen on her throne, taking charge and getting what she wants from her subject. And what she wanted was to feel him deep inside of her. And to hear him moan for her.

Pine reached his hands up, cradling her breasts and enjoying their warmth and mass. She leaned down to kiss him again, letting her tongue slip past his lips. Her pussylips grabbed tightly onto his shaft as it slipped in and out. Her hands rested on his chest as she sat up again, her moans echoing through the room, as she took him deep inside her. She started rocking her waist back and forth, feeling his cock intensely, as it rolled around inside her.

Pine sat up, leaning on his hands, longing for her kiss, but she didn't let him have it. Instead, she grabbed him by his neck and firmly pushed his face into her bosom. She whispered once more

"I need you to cum for me. I need you to cum deep inside."

Hearing this drove Pine over the edge. Half-smothered between her perky tits he reached climax, shooting his cum deep into her pussy. The warmth surprised her as it spilled out of his cock. She loved the feeling of cum inside of her so much, that she felt her pussy start to tremble and quiver as she reached orgasm herself. Thunder struck through her body as she lost all control, clamping down on Pine's hair, pushing herself into his cock as hard as she could. She lived for this moment. That moment when nothing mattered, where you felt like you were in heaven. When she had finally regained control, Pine was gasping for air. She hadn't even noticed that he couldn't breathe, and quickly let go of him. Pine fell back onto the hardwood floor, and Heather slumped over on top of him. She could hear his heart racing. It was beating like the hooves of a racehorse. She imagined hers wasn't much different. Her breath was labored as she rested her head on his chest. She pulled the blanket from the couch and draped it around the both of them. They lay there for what felt like another hour, Pine still inside of her while they regained their strength.

When the cold finally crept into their bodies again, they got up and made their way up the stairs to Heather's bedroom. They tucked themselves into the warm bed under the covers and fell asleep cuddling. His strong arms wrapped around her, a hand resting on her breast.

When Heather woke up the next morning, the sun was shining through her bedroom window. The storm had let up, and her bed was empty. She put on some underwear and made her way down the stairs. She smelled something cooking in her kitchen, and as she rounded the corner, she saw Pine standing at the furnace, cooking some eggs and making some toast. Pine was wearing his regular clothes again, which had dried overnight. She sat down at the table, shoving aside the dishes from last night. She enjoyed watching him in his element.

They ate their eggs when Pine told her that he had called a tow truck. She knew he had to leave soon, and so they ate and talked some more. After they had finished up, Pine put away the dishes and made his way towards the door. They stood there in the hallway, unsure of what to say, and so she leaned into him, kissing him once more, and grabbing his cute butt.

"I had a lovely time with you Heather. Thank you for takin' me in last night. I certainly won't ever forget it."

And so, he opened the door, the wind carrying in the cold with it. He smiled one last time. A smile that could melt all the snow in the streets. He walked out into the blinding white snow, rounding the corner past the hedges, and disappeared.