A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved as though he was in a trance. His eyes practically lidded-over, he shuffled sluggishly towards his destination. While it was a bit further into the city, Dylan knew the path to his destination like the back of his hand. It was a place he'd been innumerable times. Houses and apartments became a lake in his peripheral - not that he was paying much attention to what was around him. He was on autopilot. It was muscle memory. The only things different from the countless other times he had walked this path was that there wasn't a gorgeous blonde walking with him or a look of eagerness filling his features because he was going to get to see that angelic figure. This walk felt more like a march off a plank, and he had finally reached the edge. The bottomless sea churned below him.

He was standing before Jessica's front door. The chipped, off-white painted wood loomed menacingly over him. A faded gold door-knocker called his name, the peephole above it glaring ominously at him. A sight that had once brought him so much joy and excitement, an eagerness to unlock its secrets and claim the bounty inside, now filled him with nothing but dread. He raised a shaky hand, twitching like he was overdue for a fix, and brought it to the dull metal handle of the knocker. He grabbed it, it's cold metal feeling familiar in his hand, and rapped it several times against the door. The hollow sound it produced hung heavily in the air.

Waiting with bated breath, Dylan listened closely for the sound of an approaching body. After a couple minutes of deafening silence, Dylan came to the relieving realization that maybe no one was home, and that he could leave. He could leave. He could stick the paper he was tasked to bring here into the crack of the door, and turn around and march home, no one the wiser. He could be rid of all this. He could start anew. He could be free. Just as his lips started to twist into a smile, a noise caught his attention. Footsteps.

They were light, soft. They pitter-pattered across the floor, moving quickly to the door before stopping in front of it. Dylan could hear the sound of someone grabbing the doorknob on the other end. It began to turn before suddenly stopping, and Dylan could see movement from the other side of the peephole. Someone was one the other side of the door, waiting, staring at him. Finally after another minute of still silence, the knob finished turning and the door creaked open.

Jessica stood in front of him staring at him with confused eyes. He took her in, absorbing as much as he could as if she'd vanish into thin air at any moment. She was surprisingly clothed - albeit barely. He didn't think he'd seen her with clothes on since the incident, all of the pictures she was featured in had her unsurprisingly nude. Wearing a white tank top that ended above her belly button, her large breasts were barely contained and her nipples were clearly hard under the thin material. Hugging her hips was a small thong, also white, that gripped her generous hips tightly. Besides the confused look on her face, she looked tired and worn: her eyes had black circles under them and her jaw and cheeks looked bruised. Her blonde hair which was usually meticulously taken care of, looked tangled and matted. She also appeared thinner than before, and much like her face, light bruises covered her body. Dylan could also see thin red lines painting her stomach. All signs of Victoria's rough treatment.

On the other hand, Jessica barely looked at Dylan. To her, he was just someone who wasn't Victoria. She had been resting - she needed as much as she could to endure bouts with her futa goddess. Victoria was supposed to come tonight and she usually just let herself in. When Jessica heard the knock at the door, it didn't register to her at first and she ignored it. When it finally occurred to her that it might be Victoria, she hurried to answer it, not wanting to upset her mistress. But instead it was her ex-boyfriend, someone she hadn't even thought about since that night. She hadn't thought about anything except pleasing Victoria.

"What? What do you want?!" Jessica demanded impatiently, breaking the quiet. Before, her voice when talking to Dylan was always sweet and gentle, even when they got into one of their few fights. Now her tone contained nothing but annoyance. Dylan stared back blankly, his words lumping in his throat. Instead of replying, he reached out unsteadily, grasping at the girl in front of him, a girl that simultaneously looked so much like the girl he loved, and nothing like her at all. She slapped his hand away.

"Are you gonna say something? Why did you come here?!" Jessica spat out, regarding him with disgust.

"Uh. Well. Uh. Um. I-"

"Spit it out. I. Don't. Have. All. Night." she interrupted, saying each word deliberately like she was talking to someone who didn't speak English.

"I have a paper, from class. Dr. Turner. She uh... She wanted you, wanted me to give a paper to you. For school, uh class." Dylan managed to blurt out, stumbling over his words as soon as he said them. Jessica's expression softened for a moment, being reminded of school. She hadn't thought about college at all since her life changed. Nothing else really mattered to her anymore. Sighing deeply, she turned her body and extended her arm in an inviting manner. Looking Dylan in his eyes she addressed him once more, her voice losing some of its anger.

"Well, come in I guess."

Dylan's muscles froze. Of all the things he had expected to happen, Jessica inviting him in was at the bottom of the list. The top half of his body lurched forward, but his feet remained firmly planted in their place. His body was fighting itself. Half of him knew he shouldn't enter, and that only suffering awaited him, but the other half yearned for the chance at normalcy, no matter how slim the chance. However, gravity made the decision for him, and the forward momentum of his torso caused him to tumble forward, nearly falling face first onto the ground. He caught himself on the door frame and took an unsteady step inside. Jessica rolled her eyes at his apparent clumsiness.

The apartment, much like Jessica, looked to be only a shadow of its former self. Jessica had been a borderline neat-freak before, her place always being much more cleanly and kempt compared to his own more stereotypical bachelor pad. But now her apartment looked more like the den of a prolific prostitute. From the areas visible from the front door, the entryway and the living room, it appeared as though no spot in the apartment had been spared from Victoria's carnal wrath.

The ground itself had been stained with semen, probably permanently. The once dark hardwood that layered the entryway was almost completely white now; only small spots of color managed to poke through the crusted on goo. Beyond that the beige carpet that covered the living room didn't look much different in color. However, it now looked soggy and crusty in different parts, and there were clearly small puddles that hadn't quite dried yet. The walls also looked like they had been hit with a fresh coat of white paint, but one of a much more perverse nature.

Of course the furniture hadn't been spared either. The small table in the corner of the living room, the one Jessica had used as a makeshift dining set, was cracked in half with one it's legs broken. It lay in a shattered pile along with the secondhand chairs Jessica had purchased from a garage sale, both having suffered similar fates. The TV, pictures, and paintings that adorned the wall were all shattered or broken, some still standing but most resting randomly on the soaked carpet. The couch sat haphazardly, a couple of it's legs bent out of shape, and the cushions were ripped and torn in places - at least the ones he could see. Several were missing. And as expected, much like the carpet and walls, everything was covered in cum, as if Victoria had sought to wash away any trace of Dylan's presence or Jessica's former life, baptizing the entire apartment in her essence.

"Hurry and take a seat, I don't have all night!" Jessica snapped at him, breaking Dylan out of his stupor. He took another step forward, and as he tried to take a third step, he found his shoe was slightly glued to the sticky floor. With a slight strain, he ripped his foot from the cum trap, and walked towards the couch, not knowing where else to go. Another new feature of the apartment hit him: it reeked of sex. Not only was the overpowering scent of Victoria's ultra virile cum assailing his nostrils, but he could make out the clear smell of feminine arousal, reminding him that Jessica was a willing party in this whole affair. Quickly covering his face with his hand, he stood in front of the couch and looked down. There was really no safe spot to sit down. Picking the most dry-looking cushion, he sat on the couch, his butt nearly hanging off the edge. Dylan wanted as little cum as possible staining his clothes.

Jessica followed behind him, and sat herself on the other side of the couch. Unlike Dylan, nothing about the cum covered room seemed to bother her - from the stench to the stickiness of the floors. As she plopped down, Dylan's eyes naturally fell onto her bouncing breasts. They looked huge under the thin tank top, their enormity jiggling for several seconds due to their size. They had always been his favorite, even more so than her bubbly ass. Jessica rolled her eyes and looked back judgmentally, scowling at his ogling. She cleared her throat to draw his attention.

"So, do you have it or not?"

"Oh uh, yeah. One s-second." Dylan replied nervously. He fumbled with the straps of his backpack for a second before setting it on his lap, not trusting the couch to leave it unblemished. He rifled through his bag for a second before finding the paper, his hands shaking once more. Pulling it out, he noticed it's slightly crumpled state, his face turning red in embarrassment at his callous handling. He held it out to Jessica, her hand briefly brushing his as she snatched it from his grips, sending his heart a flutter. She gave it a once over and looked back up at him.

"Alright so this is due in a week. Easy. Send me a picture of your no-"

Jessica's demands were suddenly interrupted. The front door swung open forcefully, banging against the wall. A crack could be heard on impact. The two former-lovers heads turned and looked up at the intrusion, although both for different reasons. Jessica looked with excitement, realizing her long-awaited guest had finally arrived, her panties instantly becoming a little more moist. Dylan looked over with fear. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open. He felt like he was gonna blackout. Filling the door frame was the source of all his nightmares, both waking and sleeping.

Victoria stood stoically. Her straight black hair fell down to her breasts, a blue sweater covering her torso. Hands resting on her hips, the clear bulging of her biceps could be seen through the wooly-looking material. Gray sweatpants hugged her lower half, the material having the same effect on her that all guys hoped it would, but for her the effect was more pronounced that any normal male could ever hope to achieve. Down her right leg was an incredibly long, snaking bulge. It looked like she had 2 legs stuck down the pant sleeve. It strained the material, the sweatpants looking like they'd tear at any time. The bulge continued down nearly to her ankle, almost touching the top of the black running shoes that adorned her feet. The base of her crotch also bulged out obscenely, like she was smuggling a pair of soccer balls in her pants. She stared impassively at the couple.

Immediately bolting up at the sight of the well-built futa, Jessica practically ran over to her. Slipping on the soaked carpet, leftover cum sinking between her toes, she tripped and landed in front of Victoria. She quickly stood up, despite the pain that coursed through her knee, and stared up with adoration at the much taller figure in front of her. Victoria looked back down, anger filling her face. Jessica didn't even have enough time to be confused or ask what she had done wrong before Victoria gave her a light, light for her anyway, slap across the face.

"You knew I was coming over. I told you this morning. And you didn't bother to clean yourself up at all. You look like shit. Go get cleaned up or I'll leave, I have other cumdumps I can visit."

With this last threat, Jessica stuttered out an apology and backed away. Seeing the serious look on Victoria's face, she turned around and scurried off to the bathroom, her feet plopping on the stained wood flooring. Once she was out of sight, Victoria watching her the whole time with an amused expression on her face, she turned towards Dylan. He was still sitting on the edge of the crooked couch, staring open mouthed at the futa. She waltzed over to him, the outline of her cock bouncing lightly in its constrained state. When she stood in front of him, she bent down until her face was only inches away from his, the amused smile never leaving her face.

"Look who decided to finally show up. I wondered when you were gonna show your stupid little cuck face. I knew you would make your way here eventually. Did you think you would win her back? That you somehow convince her to come back to you? Well I've got bad news for you idiot, she ain't yours anymore, and never will be!"

Victoria punctuated this final exclamation by spitting on Dylan's face. The wet projectile hit him in the eye and dripped down his face. Wiping his face, Dylan finally felt something other than despair and apathy well in his stomach. Anger. He jolted up, his backpack and its contents falling to the ground. Had he been taller, he would've been staring Victoria right in the face, but unfortunately he stood half a foot shorter than the towering futa. Looking up, he clenched his fists and his teeth, his body shaking in rage. Victoria peered down at him with a smug grin.

"Why?! Why did you have to do this to me?! Do you hate me that much? Why take Jessica away from me? We were happy! And now she's with you and you treat her like shit! You've ruined her whole life! You don't even care about her! Why?! WHY?!"

Dylan finished his questioning and accusation with a yell. He gritted his teeth as tears fell down his face, overwhelmed by the sudden burst of emotions he felt. Victoria, however, looked back down at him unimpressed. Her expression hadn't changed, a cocky smile still plastered on her face. With one arm she pushed him, her strength being enough to send him sprawling onto the couch. Before he could collect himself, Victoria raised her left foot and stomped down on his crotch. Dylan let out a cry, followed by a gasp, and grasped his groin. If he hadn't been wearing jeans, the pain would've been so much worse. He curled up into a ball to try and protect himself from any further blows. Victoria laughed again.

"You're so fucking pathetic. Hate you? I barely think of you. Humiliating you is just so fun. And you're right, I don't care about Jessica. She's just another cum dump for me, although she is better than most. And you? You're just a weak little man that I can fuck with whenever I'm bored. If you didn't have a girlfriend that was such a hot piece of ass, I wouldn't have even looked your way. Touch luck, cuck. And for why? This is the only why I need!"

The tall futa took a step back and grunted. A ripping sound tore Dylan from his ball of misery - he had pulled his knees up to his chest and hugged them tightly as if to protect himself further from the physical and verbal abuse. Cracking open his tear-filled eyes, he looked to see what this new sound was. Staring up at Victoria, he looked around wildly. Finally his eyes found the source and they bulged in their sockets like they had nearly two weeks ago. He wished he hadn't opened them at all.

The ripping sound was Victoria's pants shredding from the force of her cock. With a single grunt she flexed it, and this was enough to destroy the flimsy material of the sweatpants. Now it hung heavily in all of its unrestrained glory. The tip of it bounced near her shins, the fat head looking nearly softball sized. The shaft was just as thick, and the finger thick veins that criss-crossed it's length visibly pulsed. About halfway up her shaft, her giant balls finally came into view. They looked like two footballs in a burlap sack and they visibly bulged out of the thick sack that contained them. The whole thing was monstrous. Victoria wrapped one hand around the base, as much as she could at least, her large hand not coming close to enveloping its might, and gave it a good shake, sending it wobbling back and forth. It was still flaccid, and to Dylan, it looked even bigger than it had been in the very first picture he had received that set off the entire incident. It had grown.

The sight of it caused all the courage and anger Dylan had managed to muster to drain out of him. Seeing it in person, even it's flaccid state, was an entirely different experience than seeing it over text. Nothing could have prepared him for the sheer enormity of it. It visibly lurched and pulsed on its own, and the gurgling he had heard before in videos was now much more pronounced. Her balls were constantly producing cum even when she wasn't hard. There was also something else, something he couldn't have experienced over the phone: the smell. A clear, new odor permeated the room, overpowering the smell of stale cum and pussy juice. The musk was so strong, if was like someone was venting the essence of pure sex into the room. It was so powerful, it made Dylan's head feel light.

After staring at Victoria's inhuman appendage for several minutes, the head of it now oozing it's thick white precum onto the floor in a steady drip, Dylan heard a new sound over the gurgling of the futa's testicles. Coming from the adjacent room, the sound of a shower turning off could be heard. Dylan hadn't realized a shower had been turned on at all, completely consumed by Victoria's overwhelming presence. Still curled up in his defensive position, he looked over at the following sound of a door opening and the wet slaps of feet on hardwood entering the room. There was Jessica, finally making her reappearance, completely naked with nothing but a towel wrapped around her head.

Her skin glistened from the water that still clung to her skin. Strands of her blonde hair, now free of the dried cum that had once matted it, stuck out from under the white towel. Her blue eyes shone with lust at seeing the half-naked form of Victoria turned away from her, her immense balls and multiple feet of flaccid cock easily visible from between her legs. Jessica's skin in general looked much better, many of the bruises not as glaringly obvious on her clean skin. Her breasts hung heavily, covering most of her chest and almost touching her belly button. Her nipples stood stiff, never losing their erectness. Now fully visible, her pussy looked quite different than Dylan had remembered it. It also visibly glistened, although it was just as much from arousal as it was from the shower. But, more alarming to Dylan, was how stretched it looked even in it's untouched state. The lips hung loosely and the once tiny slit gaped noticeably; no longer was this the cute, virginal-looking vagina that Dylan had known so intimately.

Victoria's effects on the girl were clear. Before, her sinful body had seemed out of place compared to her personality and style. Her innocent demeanor and more conservative way of dressing seemed more fitting of a girl with a less sexual stature. Now, Dylan could tell just from how she looked at Victoria, a hunger filling her eyes, that she was different. She stood like she owned her sexuality, her chest puffed out and her hips slightly jutted, as if she was trying to present herself as more of a sexual object to be used than a regular girl. As Dylan had learned before, her personality had been corrupted to match the overdeveloped body she had been blessed with.