A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orgasm not nearly closed to finished, she aimed her cock, finally fully hard, at Jessica's cum ballooned body. The streams that fired from her tip were more akin to a fire hose putting out a fire than a cock shooting cum. She covered the cum ball of a human in front of her, covering her head to toe. She soaked the couch just by proxy, her cum splashing off Jessica's body. Layer after layer covered her form, even her inhumanly filled stomach getting covered. Letting go of her cock, Victoria turned around, her never ending stream painting the room once more.

Dylan had been knocked back by Victoria's bucking balls when her orgasm started. He sat behind her, staring at her balls as they visibly enlarged with the amount of cum they were producing. He could hear the sounds of her shooting cum all over the room as he stared up in amazement. Seeing it in person was an entirely different experience. The cum was so thick and so copious it seemed like she was an entirely different species. As he looked on, she turned around completely and he was finally face to face with her giant, cum spewing monster.

Her urethra gaped obscenely. It looked as big as a mouth and he felt he could probably fit his whole hand in it. His glimpse of her behemoth was short lived as he was instantly hit with cum. It felt like someone had hit him in the face with a bucket of boiling water. Her cum was almost scalding hot. He was instantly forced onto his back and cum continued to rain down onto his body. As quick as Jessica had been, he was also covered within seconds. Victoria's onslaught of cum continued and she aimed her cock lazily at different parts of the room until it was all white. Dylan sat up and wiped his face.

The room, as expected, was completely covered. Jessica lay on her slowly deflating stomach, a waterfall of cum pouring from her slack cunt. She was unrecognizable both due to the amount of cum that covered her combined with her hyper inflated body. The couch was completely soaked, and glancing down, so was Dylan's backpack. Thick puddles of cum seeped into the carpet, and lines of it dripped down the walls. The only thing that wasn't soaked was Victoria, except for her cum covered cock. Dylan realized this was the first time he was seeing her cock completely erect since the night had started.

To say it was monstrous was an understatement. It was bigger than he'd ever seen it before. It sagged under its own weight, and with Victoria no longer holding it, it pointed down towards Dylan. It looked almost as long as Jessica was tall. Despite the fact that Victoria stood several feet away from Dylan, the head rested only inches away from his body. It's girth looked nearly as wide as his torso, and it pulsed angrily as drips of cum the size of baseballs leaked from it's tip. The veins that snaked along its massiveness bulged along with her heartbeat. Lastly, the balls he had spent so much time worshipping, following in his once-lover's footsteps, had blown up massively; it looked like a flesh-colored beach ball hung between her legs.

Victoria looked down at him with a contemplative look on her face. Turning back to Jessica, she plunged her behemoth organ unceremoniously back into her gaping cunt, causing the half-conscious blonde to scream in orgasm. Her cunt had been squirting out little streams of girlcum the entire time, but now that Victoria's cock was plunged into its depths once more, her juices geysered out. Victoria sawed her cock back and forth, quickling regaining its place, stirring up the cum that ballooned Jessica so. Cum leaked and sprayed out of the sides of her cunt, adding to the already drenched carpet. Victoria craned her head towards Dylan.

"Come over here, I have a job for you!" Victoria commanded. Dylan looked at her with wide eyes before scrambling to his feet. He slipped several times on the cum soaked ground before finding his feet. He ran over and stood next to the futa, his eyes going wide as he witnessed her mighty bitchbreaker destroying Jessica's cunt up close.

"It's your lucky day, cuck. I'm gonna let you touch her again. I want you to get her ass ready for me. It's about time I wrecked her last hole."

Hesitating for only a moment, Dylan dove down and placed his hands on both cheeks of Jessica's big ass. They wobbled in his hands as Victoria plunged her cock harder into her, and Dylan was momentarily brought back to a simpler time where this sensation was much more familiar. A sharp smack from Victoria on the back of his hand brought him back to reality, and he moved his head closer to her bouncing behind. Deciding quickly on what to do, he brought his tongue down to her tiny rosebud and plunged it in; this was something he had always wanted to do in their past relationship but she would never let him. Relishing this opportunity, even if it was nowhere near how he imagined it happening, Dylan swirled his tongue around her backdoor, trying to wet it as much as possible.

"You're gonna have to do more than that. I need her stretched. Use your hands. Both of them."

Glancing up at hearing Victoria's words, Dylan pulled his head back. One hand still bracing her ass, he placed his other between her jiggling cheeks. He probed a finger in cautiously, not wanting to hurt Jessica despite the state she was in. As he wiggled around, he noted that Jessica seemed not to notice at all, too consumed by the pleasure Victoria's wrecking monolith brought her. Encouraged by this, he stuck another finger in. He fingered her ass with renewed vigor, swirling his fingers around, slowly getting her ass accustomed to penetration.

Victoria's fucking sped up. The only problem with overinflating her cumdumps was that they always felt a little less tight after; that's why she was eager to fuck her ass. She looked over at Dylan and noted he was making good progress, he had 4 fingers plunging in and out of her ass with a determined look on his face. Looking up at her as if for approval, Victoria nodded down at him. He put his whole hand in and made a fist. He forced it in deeper, his wrist being swallowed by her ass. Jessica finally noticed this anal penetration and looked back, a shocked look on her face. Dylan was now fully fisting her asshole.

"Face forward slut. He's doing exactly what I told him too," the futa commanded, adding a couple more inches of cock into the girls slack cunt. Jessica swallowed before crying out once more in orgasm, her head nodding back down towards the ground. Victoria looked back and over to Dylan, now fully focused on his task, and slapped him on the shoulder. Looking up at her with a confused look, she pointed towards his other hand which was still holding one of Jessica's cum soaked cheeks. He looked over and gulped before nodding. Her silent command was loud and clear.

With one arm driven down nearly to his elbow, Dylan lifted the other up and started to dip a finger into the side of her taut hole. He began to pull it open more, and added another finger into it. After repeating this process, her recently-untouched asshole was now stretched open nearly enough for his head to fit in. Dylan plunged his other fist in and now worked on worming it as deep as his first was. Once he had both arms snugly in, he looked back up at Victoria with a pleading look on his face. This wasn't a look begging her to go easy on Jessica, but instead to affirm that he'd done well. He felt like he needed her approval.

"Good job bitch. Now hold it open for me."

Victoria unsheathed herself once more from the greedy cunt wrapped around her length. Dylan had brought his arms nearly out of Jessica's gripping asshole, and grabbed the rim with both hands. He began to pull it open until it felt like she'd tear if he went any further. The futanari lifted her cock up and slapped it against Jessica's ass, leaving large red imprints where her cockhead struck; this caused almost her entire ass to turn red. Victoria's cockhead was nearly as big as one of her cheeks. She positioned the head against her hole, the mushroom shaped glans touching Dylan's hands as she pressed it closer. Flexing her cock, she released a large stream of cum onto the stretched hole.

Dylan watched with anticipation. The feeling of Victoria's tip pressing against his hands caused his heart to race. This is closest he'd ever been to her cock, and he had never touched it until now. The heat emanating off of it was intense, like he was standing next to a fire. It made sense with how much blood would be needed to fill that monster. He could feel the head pulse as it sprayed more cum onto his fingers and her asshole. After what felt like hours, Dylan nearly holding his breath the entire time, she started to seriously push.

A blood-curdling scream immediately reverberated through the room as Jessica felt a new immensity start to enter her ass. She knew it was coming, she had felt Dylan fuck her ass with his arms, but she was so lost in sensation she couldn't do anything to try and resist. She had never let Dylan touch her back there in all their time dating, thinking of the act as disgusting. And now Victoria was trying to fuck in a hole that had never been touched till today. She almost wanted to resist, but she couldn't bring herself to tell Victoria no. Besides, what Victoria wanted Victoria got.

Her head began to enter the hole, slowly forcing its way in. It felt almost as tight as the first time she had fucked her cunt. Almost. But now with her new slave helping her, things were going much easier. As more of her head entered, Dylan's fingers were slowly forced out. Before her head could fully enter, the rim of it snagged on the sides. For once, fitting it in might be impossible. Victoria however wouldn't be denied. Bracing her feet on the ground, she thrust her hips harder than she had all day and with a loud popping sound, her glans finally burst through.

Now that her head was in, nothing was going to stop the futa from claiming her cumdumps last hole. This bitch's whole body would be formed to fit her cock perfectly. She began to slowly drive her cock forward, repeating the process she had done with so many cunts before. The tightness was exquisite. It was like Jessica's ass was trying to stop her cock with every inch, but she would not be denied. She felt another sensation on her shaft as Dylan gripped the sides, helping steady it for entrance. Having a new slave felt good.

Victoria started to take bigger steps forward, getting impatient with the slowness of her penetration. Her cock forced its way deeper, now stretching the blonde girl's asshole so much that small drops of blood could be seen mixing in with the cum that coated her cock. Deeper and deeper it went, slowly snaking its way through the girl's intestines into her stomach. Her body was being stretched more than it ever had been, her organs literally being pushed and rattled as her cock gained new ground. After almost half of her cock was in, she felt a familiar sensation.

The bulge that showed through Jessica's body was unreal. Most of the cum by this point had splashed from her gaping cunt, and the outline of Victoria's cock could be seen once more. It moved up her torso, the width being nearly as wide as the entire girl's body - she was only surviving because of all the previous inflations she had endured. Victoria's cock was now lodged firmly between her breasts, and paused for a moment to bask in the sensational feeling of being titfucked through skin. Only for a moment though did it stop, before it continued its destructive path further up. Only a minute later did it hit the entrance to her throat.

Jessica was used to feeling a cock coring out her throat, bulging her neck and plunging through her body, but not like this. This was different. Victoria's cock had reached her throat through her ass, and was steadily slamming into this entrance from below. The shoves got more forceful, before Jessica felt her hair supply cut off and the cock enter her throat completely. Her eyes glanced down, watering from this new feeling, and watched as the mushroom tipped outline bulged her throat obscenely. It felt like her throat would tear apart from the massiveness of Victoria's girth - she rarely fucked her face at full erection. And this was her biggest erection yet.

The futa moaned at this new sensation, feeling her cockhead hugged tightly by Jessica's throat. Even from a distance she could see her throat absolutely stretched around her cock, her entire body resembling more a condom than a person at this point. Victoria reached out and grabbed Jessica's legs and started to pull them. The human cocksleeve was lifted off the couch, now suspended on Victoria's cock, and was pulled down. The outline of the futa's glans continued to push up, until finally it broke through: Jessica's mouth gaped open as the very tip of Victoria's cock poked through.

The sight in front him caused his mind to shatter once more. Victoria had literally turned the girl he cared about most into a full sized human condom. And she had broken through the tip. With one last pull her cock head finally popped completely out of Jessica's mouth, her jaw dislocating instantly in order to accommodate it's massive size. As Dylan's eyes scanned down the length of Jessica's hanging body, he made a horrifying discovery: there was still an obscene amount of length sticking out of her widened asshole. Victoria's cock had literally gotten too big to completely stick into a human being.

This new sensation for Victoria was indescribable. It was like she was fucking multiple holes at one time with all the areas her cock bulled through. Still gripping Jessica's legs, she yanked the girl up and down her cock, pulling back just enough to let her breath every few strokes. Jessica's limp body bounced up and down her cock, her arms flailing to and fro as she could do nothing but be a toy for Victoria to use. At certain points it looked like she was throwing up cum because Victoria's cock continued to spray it through her body - but now instead of inflating her too inhuman degrees, it flew out of her mouth in large splatters.

A new idea popped into Victoria's mind. She let go of Jessica's legs and completely supported her with her cock. It barely caused her to strain at all. She flexed her mighty behemoth hard, causing it to lift up towards her chest. As her cock did it's best to stand upright under its own ridiculous weight, Victoria slid down a little more on it, the shaft poking through her mouth along with the head. Victoria continued to bounce her up and down on her cock, hands free, just by flexing and bouncing her hips. With a particularly strong thrust, her main goal had finally been accomplished.

Jessica was barely conscious through this intense anal fucking. No, it was more than just an anal fucking. Anal fucking is what normal people do. This was body fucking. Victoria was using her entire body as an onahole, more than she'd ever done so before. Her eyes were glued to Victoria's second head that jutted from her mouth with every thrust. She almost got used to the image before her vision was suddenly completely blocked. The dominant futanari's might pillar of fuckmeat had finally made its way out her mouth. With every bounce more and more shaft pierced through until it was all she could see. Then, she felt her fat ass cheeks touch Victoria's solid abs.

Victoria had pushed her entire cock through. Her slut was now completely impaled, and Victoria looked in triumph as her ass met her stomach. This look was only sustained for a moment before Victoria let out a loud groan. Her balls rumbled once more and her cock pulsed angrily. Her balls, which had her legs pushed to the sides, pulled up, and her urethra flared in size. A large bulged traveled up her urethra to her cockhead, and the tip gaped even larger. Victoria was cumming.

Cum rocketed out of her cock at an intense velocity. It sprayed up onto the ceiling and splashed back down onto the three below. Her cock continued to fire upward, nearly cracking the ceiling with the force of its spray. Regaining her wits for a moment, she grabbed Jessica's hips and pulled her upwards, slowly dislodging her from her cock. Cum sprayed out of her mouth, making it look like she was throwing up gallons of white paint. When Victoria finally lifted her enough so that her cockhead was once again lodged in her stomach, she let go of her human condom.

Immediately her stomach ballooned out. She was still spewing cum in a rapid torrent, but it didn't help. There was just too much for her body to handle. Jessica felt another flex as Victoria's cock started to blast another stream, not that anyone could tell that it was a new ejaculation with how quickly they fired back to back. But this time, her body couldn't handle it and she was forced off of Victoria's cock, the cum literally rocketing her up. The force of this cumshot sent her higher and higher on the cum spewing monster until she was finally forced off and sent sprawling into a cum drenched pile on the ruined carpet.

Victoria grabbed her cock with both hands and aimed the bucking beast towards Dylan. Dylan had been staring in wide eyed horror at the events unfolding in front of him, and didn't react quick enough to dodge the cum cannon firing towards him. He was knocked back into the couch, the shot too powerful for him to fight against once more. As he opened his eyes, he was suddenly dragged forward insistently before his head was slammed into Victoria's still spraying tip.

"Open up faggot!" Victoria commanded, mushing his head against her pounding cock. Dylan instinctively opened his mouth to reply, but was quickly cut off by a fleshy invader. Victoria had taken the opportunity as quickly as it had presented itself and shoved her cock into Dylan's mouth. At least as much of her cock as she could fit, which was only about half of the head. But it didn't matter, now he would be forced to swallow her cum

Her cock continued it's never ending torrent, blasting load after load into Dylan's stomach. She held his head with an iron grip, never letting him move an inch. Even though cum sprayed out of the sides of his mouth and down his nose, a river of baby batter still flowed into his stomach at an alarming rate. His mouth was awash with the white substance, its salty thickness completely overwhelming his taste buds. Dylan could think of nothing but to swallow, afraid he would choke to death on this cumshot of biblical proportions.

The futa held him there for minutes, and looked down with satisfaction at his inflating stomach. His shirt was quickly lifted up and his growing gut began to sag over his jeans. His legs looked like they were starting to give out, but Victoria held him firmly; he wouldn't be going anywhere. Finally, after minutes on end, Victoria's leviathan finally started to slow. She granted Dylan a temporary reprieve and pulled out, letting him cough up the cum that clogged his throat. However, his reprieve was not a large one, and her cock continued to spew thick shots of sludge over his entirety. Once he had been covered many times over, his mouth getting filled back up every time he had managed to empty it, her cock came to a rest, only a small stream, small by her standards, of cum continued to leak endlessly from the tip.

Being forced to swallow gallons of thick baby batter left Dylan in an exhausted daze. He hadn't even done anything but gulp down an incredible amount of Victoria's load and he felt like he'd just got finished with a full body workout. His whole body ached. Victoria's orgasm had literally fatigued him, his whole body having to work overtime just to survive. Looking down through cum glazed eyes, he looked at the state of his body. His shirt had ridden up to this chest and had small tears in places; his enormous cum gut hung down over his legs. His jeans had split down the crotch from the weight of his sagging stomach. Needless to say, he was covered in as many gallons of spunk as had filled him. He coughed up another mouthful of sperm and looked up at Victoria.