A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning her head, Victoria gave a knowing look to the nude girl. Without a word, Jessica ripped the towel from her head, and sauntered over to the futa. Victoria turned, now standing profile to Dylan and Jessica, and put her hands on her hips. As soon as Jessica reached the futanari, she fell to her knees and immediately nuzzled up against her intimidating appendage. She rubbed her head up and down against the thick shaft, inhaling deeply of Victoria's strong cock musk. Overwhelmed by her lust, she quickly went to work on trying to get her cock hard, literally diving head first into it, tongue first.

Gripping the middle of the shaft in both hands to try and stabilize the beast, Jessica placed her mouth on the base of it. She ran her tongue up and down and side to side, trying to cover as much of the shaft in her saliva as she could. As he head moved down, wetting more and more of the prodigious sex organ, she let out a strained grunt. With a noticeable flex of her muscles, she lifted the middle of the shaft up, the cock drooping over her arms and slapping her torso. She continued to lick, slowly holding more of the cock higher so that she could access more of its might. Finally facing the head, she gave it a sloppy kiss before wrapping her plush pinks lips around the tip. Probing her tongue into the vastness of Victoria's urethra, she wiggled it around, slowly gathering the thick precum in her mouth. With a large gulp she swallowed it, followed by a moan at the pungent taste of Victoria's thick baby batter.

After making out with the mouth of Victoria's cock for several more minutes, constantly swallowing the steady supply of precum, she finally detached her lips from the dense dick and lifted it up once more. Now having access to the underside of Victoria's cock, the wrist thick tube of the urethra now visible, she repeated the process. As she got further up Victoria's cock, slowly making her way to the base, she slung it over her shoulder. It slapped loudly as it hit her back, and snaked down nearly to the crest of her ass. She grunted once more, the weight of it nearly heavy enough to cause her body to sag. After more minutes, she finally reached the bottom of the base, and pulled slightly away as she reached Victoria's enormous sack.

Jessica wrapped her arms around the meaty balls in front of her, their immensity nearly filling them fully and almost completely covering her chest. Victoria's testicles were nearly as big as Jessica's breast, and they continued to grow with the amount of cum that filled them. They would quickly overtake them in size. Planting her face into the folds of the sack, Jessica dragged her tongue all over it, it's rough surface rubbing against her features. She alternated her licking and slobbering with taking as much skin in her mouth as she could and sucking. Lifting the balls to her face, she licked them all over, already knowing from past experience that their size made them too big to engulf with her small mouth.

After finishing her oral worship, Jessica walked back on her knees, and let Victoria's cock fall from her body. It hit the ground with a loud thud. Despite the fact that it still wasn't hard, it had grown much larger and was now big enough to reach the ground. The head and several inches of the shaft lay on the floor. Victoria's cock was now literally longer than her leg. The head of it continuously belched large gouts of cum onto the floor, quickly forming a new puddle around her cock. Victoria reached down and gave it another strong shake as if to show that it still wasn't hard - like any more proof was needed. The shake caused more cum to spray out, and the head of it splashed in the puddle of cum it rested in.

Dylan watched on in abject horror. Victoria's cock, which had seemed impossible before, had seemingly grown even larger since the incident. It hung literally to the floor with inches to give. It actually snaked along the floor beneath her, like it was actively hunting for a hole to ruin. Worst of all, Dylan had to watch the girl he still loved deeply worship this mammoth member in real time. He was no longer only witnessing partial angles or still frames, Now, Dylan had to witness each lick, each kiss, each act of devotion, in person. He didn't know if his mind could take much more of this.

"Mmm that was a good start slut. But I think it's time for me to take the reins now," Victoria says, lifting her cock, her own impressive muscles noticeably flexing a little in effort, while grabbing the shaft right below the head. "Open wide! Time for your first stretching!"

Scooting forwards once more, Jessica looked up at Victoria and opened her mouth as wide as she could, small bits of drool escaping the sides of her lips. Her face was already wet with her own saliva after the countless minutes she had spent licking and rubbing against Victoria's pole. Stepping forwards, practically holding her cock in a bunch at this point, the futa plopped the too-large looking head into the blonde's waiting mouth. Half of the head completely filled her mouth, the rest of it sticking out obscenely between her lips. Jessica knew this wouldn't be the case for long though.

One hand still taming her giant cock, Victoria reached out with her other and gripped the back of Jessica's head. Wrapping her hand in a tangle of hair, she started to pull the girl towards her, while pushing forward with her hips and cock. Jessica's lips strained mightily against the incredibly girthy glans for several seconds before a loud pop was heard. Following the pop, Jessica's jaw seemed to dislodge like a snake's, and her mouth finally engulfed the enitery of Victoria's cock head. Eyes watering, Jessica moaned at this feeling - the euphoria in knowing she was pleasuring her goddess outweighed the fact that her jaw had been mildly dislocated by the sheer girth of it.

Victoria also let out a light moan before looking down at her worshipper with a satisfied smile. She had trained her cum dump well. It had almost happened during their first encounter, but after several more oral sessions, she had found it was a must. Her cock had grown once more, like it had many times in the past, and now the size of it was simply too large to fit into any normal person's mouth without a little bit of injury. One of the reasons that Jessica was her current preferred partner was due to the fact that she was willing, willing and eager in fact, to deform herself for Victoria's pleasure. She would dislocate her jaw just for Victoria's satisfaction.

Now that her head was firmly lodged in her sex slaves maw, her cheeks bulging comically trying to contain the immense girth, Victoria could really start the oral fun. Her hand still tangled in Jessica's hair, she pulled her head forward. Slowly, more inches of thick cock, nearly hard as steel despite the fact that she wasn't erect yet, entered Jessica's mouth. Her lips were spread paper thin around the invading monster, and her face was almost more cock than person. With a grunt, Victoria thrust her hips forward, forcing her cockhead into Jessica's waiting throat.

Choking audibly on the thick cock invading her body, Jessica would've gagged if she could but the enormity of the appendage entering her stopped any chance of that happening. Her throat bulged obscenely, the cock widening it more than it was ever meant to. Someone watching this absurd scene, such as Dylan, could literally trace the path that Victoria's cock took through Jessica's body, the protruding outline of her mushroom shaped head showing significantly through the poor girl's skin. As more of Victoria's cock cored the girl's gullet, she felt her cock finally start to stiffen some, slowly straightening her cock out from its nearly-folded state.

Her cock head hit another entrance, this one to Jessica's stomach, and forced its way through. With still more feet outside of her body than in, Jessica was slowly losing space in her body to accommodate the massive beast. Feeling Victoria's cock now firmly lodged in her stomach, the head showing between her breasts, Jessica could also feel her stomach slowly start to fill with the steady stream of cum that Victoria's cock was always releasing. Her stomach quickly bloated from this, and it now appeared as though she had stuffed herself with too much food; this was only a half truth - she could never fill herself with enough Victoria's virile seed.

Finally, Victoria felt herself bottom out in Jessica's stomach, despite the fact the blonde girl's head was nowhere near her crotch. Placing her other hand in Jessica's hair, Victoria grabbed a handful in each hand and began to rock her head back and forth on her meat. With every pull and push, she picked up speed, and began to piston her hips to match. Her growing orbs of cum slapped back and forth against her legs and shaft, still too far away from Jessica to touch her body. After a couple minutes of this, she had sped up enough to really facefuck this slut. Jessica's mouth was nothing but a sex toy for her to use, and use her she would!

She fucked her face harder and harder, only pulling out enough cock to let Jessica breath before plunging as much as she could back down. Jessica's stomach continued to inflate: she now looked several months pregnant and gaining fast. Spit and slobber flew from Victoria's cock, splattering against Jessica's already wet face and dripping onto her body. After several minutes of brutal unrelenting facefucking, Victoria felt she had lubed her cock well and gained enough rigidity to get to the main show. Letting go of Jessica's head, she took a step back and began to pull her lengthy cock out of its willing receptacle.

After several steps back, her cock was fully unsheathed from Jessica's mouth. Now half-hard, it actually managed to lift itself off the ground, if only barely. The head hovered above the floor, still leaking cum, and her whole cock now stuck out at a 45 degree angle from Victoria's crotch. Each flex sent it bobbing, but it was clear that the unnatural weight of it kept it from rising more. As Victoria grabbed it and lifted it up, it clearly still wasn't completely hard - the bend in the middle showed it still had a ways to go before becoming fully erect. Slapping her cock head across the panting blonde's face, Victoria addressed her once more.

"Time to get fucked, hole. Bend over the other side of the couch, I want to mount you."

Punctuating her words with another cock slap, Victoria lifted her cock off of Jessica's face and looked at her expectantly. The kneeling girl looked back up at her as if in a trance, a slight bit of cum dripping from her face. Her eyes were glazed over, clearly drunk with cock lust. With a scowl, Victoria lifted her cock up high, and then let go, letting her meaty pole free fall towards Jessica. Loudly smacking onto her face, the force of her cock dropping knocked Jessica onto her back. She gasped at the shock of the hit, and quickly scrambled to her feet, finally knocked out of her reverie. She passed by Dylan without a glance, and bent over the L end of the couch, wiggling her ass back and forth in invitation.

Victoria followed her slowly, removing her sweater and throwing it to the side and stroking her cock as she went; her cock spewed cum with every stroke, painting a path to Jessica's waiting cunt. Stopping in front of Dylan, more by necessity than anything due to her mighty length demanding that she position herself farther than any man would need to, she looked at him with a devilish smirk. Turning back to the slut waiting for her, she aimed her swinging cock at Jessica's dripping cunt. She slapped it against the dripping hole several times, her cum splattering against Jessica's ass.

Prodding her incredibly engorged cockhead against Jessica's cunt, it's size now nearly as big as a melon, it could be clearly seen that the glans were still far too thick to fit into the small opening, despite its loose state. Knowing what was coming, Jessica reached back with both arms and stuffed fingers from both hands into her cunt. Snagging them on the sides, she stretched herself out, widening her cunt more than it already had been. Now that her cunt was widened even more, her hole gaping and dripping with excitement, Victoria made her move.

Victoria thrust her hips forward steadily, her hands still stabilizing her cock. With her fuck toy now pulling herself open, her cockhead managed to plug itself into the well-lubed hole. The size of it filled every inch of space available, and forced Jessica's fingers out; they were no longer needed now that Victoria's fuck tool had gained entry. Jessica half-screamed at this forceful penetration: despite the fact that she got fucked for hours on end nearly every day, the initial penetration never got easier. Although at this point, she relished the pain that Victoria's mighty weapon brought her, knowing not only was immense pleasure coming, but that she was satisfying the source of this pleasure. Not only that, but it seemed to her like every time her once-tiny pussy was finally stretched out enough to more easily take Victoria, her cock only grew larger.

Once her cockhead had finally made it's way into Jessica's pussy, Victoria slowly started to inch her way further in. Her cock continued to fill with blood and engorge larger and larger, gaining both length and incredibly, an even larger amount of girth. Jessica's legs were forced apart, and she grabbed the cushion as much as she could to brace herself for the fucking. After nearly a foot of cock had been forced into Jessica's body, the bugle in her stomach the telltale sign that Victoria was coring her out once more, she screamed out as her first full orgasm hit her. Several inches of Victoria's cock immediately sticking out of her cunt were instantly soaked, along with the cushions, her thighs, and the ground below them. Jessica's orgasms had only grown more intense and more mind destroying with every punishing fuck that Victoria delivered. While she was cumming her brains out, Victoria looked over at Dylan, now slightly further away from him than when she had started, and reached out towards him.

"Hey cuck, time for you to pleasure me too!"

His eyes had never left the pair. He watched as Victoria's tree trunk of a penis made its way into her stomach and inflated it without even truly cumming. He watched it engorge, the veins that adorned it's length looking like roots to a mighty oak. Her balls swelled even bigger before his eyes, now basketball size once more. Her growth had gone quicker than before, and when she finally pulled out and walked by him, she looked more like a person attached to a cock than the other way around, her size more grand than it had been when she was fully hard during the incident. The smell of cum and cock was so intense, he felt he could barely think. Victoria's words, as they had done many times before, snapped him to attention.

He looked up at her, his eyes tearing away from the ridiculous penetration happening in front of him, and watched as her hand struck out at him. Cringing, he closed his eyes and tried to pull his knees further into his body to defend himself. But the pain of a fist never came. Instead, he felt her hand slide through his blonde locks and roughly grab a bunch of it into her fist. Her incredible strength became quickly apparent as she practically lifted him from the couch one handed and pulled him towards her. Dylan's eyes stayed shut from the pain, and he felt nothing else until his face was suddenly pressed up against something hot and leathery. And pulsing. And gurgling.

Fear coursed through Dylan's veins. A very familiar musk filled his nostrils, except this time it was 10 times as strong. He hesitantly opened his eyes, and quickly closed them as his suspicions were confirmed. His attempts at pulling back or turning his head were met with instant resistance as Victoria held him firmly in place. She pressed him down harder. Even his attempts at pulling his whole body back proved futile: Victoria was just too strong. Finally giving in, Dylan slowly opened eyes, the heavy smells causing his eyes to water. Massive and growing bigger with every passing moment was Victoria's inhuman ballsack, and he was pressed up against it's smothering mass.

"You better put that mouth to work or I'll make you do a lot worse. And I won't be so nice about it."

Victoria addressed him once more, her hand still tangled in his air, before turning back to Jessica who was still comatose from her orgasms. She started to piston herself slowly, her fat cock still struggling to gain inches in her cunt. Dylan hesitated for a moment before meekly poking his tongue out. Deciding on the least painful option, he figured he could bare doing as little as possible to please Victoria. He slowly made tiny licks across the rough surface of the giant sack, the taste causing him to retract his tongue for a second before quickly sticking it back out after feeling Victoria's grip tighten on his hair.

As Dylan continued to lick, he looked around, finding his vision not completely obscured by the mass of flesh that smothered his face. Peering up, he noticed something he hadn't thought about before. Hiding behind Victoria's ridiculous male genitals, was a vagina. Unlike her boy parts, her vagina looked completely normal. It was small, the lips only sticking out slightly from her arousal, and there was a small sheen of moisture glistening across the slit. Dylan was surprised, although he didn't know what else he expected. Despite having a cock that would put an elephant so shame, her vagina looked completely normal. Completely normal and untouched.

Hoping maybe for the small chance he might get to touch her feminine bits rather than her masculine ones, he doubled down on his licking. He moved his head around, his tongue dragging against the leathery surface. Her sack swayed as she thrusted harder into Jessica, and lightly slapped against his face as he tried to please it. Finding it harder to consistently keep his tongue on her, he lifted his arms and gripped her balls from below. The orbs completely filled his hands and then some; the skin of her sack draped over his hands and arms. He massaged them lightly, not able to do much else with his skinny arms and hands, and pulled them closed to his body. He dove in face first, his head now completely enveloped.

Victoria's plan was working perfectly. The musk, the heavy scent that steamed off her body when she was aroused, intoxicated those around her. In no time, Dylan would do whatever she wanted without having to use force - he hadn't even realized she released his head a couple minutes ago. Fully focusing on the cunt she was currently plugging, she started to get into a good rhythm. Her cock had already penetrated her womb, and now she had nearly half of herself embedded into Jessica's body. The constant belching of cum from her urethra meant Jessica's womb was being inflated twice as quick. She could feel her pillar of cock had made its way far enough that Jessica's breasts were wrapped around it through her protruding skin - just another perk of having such a bitch breaking cock.

The combination of Jessica's tight womb - tight for Victoria at least, and Dylan servicing her balls rather well caused Victoria to feel her first orgasm incoming. Her balls began to lift and inflate faster than before, and her cock thickened once more. Urethra bulging obscenely, now as wide as a fist, her cock was nearly ready to cum. Her thrusts sped up as she tried to plunge as much of her cock into her human fleshlight as fast as she could. Dylan was still wrapped around her balls, although their weight and the force of her thrusts caused him to sway along with them. Finally, she could feel the first blast of cum race its way up her shaft.

Jessica was immediately inflated. No pregnancy could hold a candle to how large she got within seconds. Her body was lifted up by her cum filled stomach and the outline of Victoria's cock was instantly lost in the sea of cum. She got bigger and bigger, her stomach ballooning out past the sides of her body. Her breasts were pushed up to her chin and her arms and legs began to lift as well. Luckily, all of the inflating she had gone through the past 2 weeks had trained her body for this kind of punishment. As her stomach inflated enough for her to start to rest her head on, Victoria pulled out.