A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still erect. Of course she was. Her menacing pillar of sturdy cockmeat sagged only because of its own immense weight, not due to losing any rigidity. Victoria was turned, looking down at Jessica's fully unconscious form, a sly smile on her lips. Jessica was face down ass up, her inflated stomach lifting her up and her asshole gaping so wide Dylan felt like he could've seen out of her mouth if he peered through it. She was completely drenched, and the only way he could tell Victoria's skewering hadn't killed her was by the soft sounds of her breathing. Victoria turned back towards Dylan, wiping some of the cum that had dripped down onto her body.

"Well bitch boy, I'm still hard and my cumdump is out of commission. Looks like you're getting a promotion!"

It took several seconds for Dylan to realize what this meant, his eyes going wide once it hit him. His last bastion of sanity, what little of himself left that Victoria's destructive sexuality hadn't demolished screamed at him to run. This was his last chance. He could escape. He could go home and lead a normal life - at least as normal as someone who's been adjacent to the peak of human sexual prowess could ever hope to lead. Before his body even had a chance to react, Victoria grabbed him by his hair, her seemingly favorite handhold, and threw him back onto the couch.

Dylan landed in the same position Jessica was currently passed out in: his face was buried a semen soaked cushion and his ass waved in the air. Victoria hopped on the couch standing over him, and bent down. Her enormous cock slapped onto his torso causing him to grunt with the weight of it. It lay across his body, his head, and beyond; Dylan glanced up and saw that many inches of shaft and the glans stretched past his head. With one hand and her cock, Victoria held down Dylan's body, and with the other she grabbed the waist of his jeans. With one pull, she tore his jeans and his boxers clean off his body like they were nothing but tissue paper.

Squirming under her grip was pointless. Her strength was just too much, and her cock felt nearly heavy enough to hold him down on its own. When he felt his pants and underwear torn away, Dylan knew what was next. He wasn't getting out of this untouched. He felt Victoria's free hand grip his ass and give it a hard squeeze. All he could hope was that she was too big and he might leave with his anal virginity intact.

"Goddamn faggot!" Victoria yelled, punctuating her words with hard slaps to Dylan's bare rear, "If I had know you had this fucking bubble butt before I would've fucked you both at the same time! Your ass is almost as fat as your slut girlfriend's!"

Victoria continued to reign blows down on his ass, turning it a dark shade of red. Dylan's face turned the same shade of red, both from embarrassment and from the crying he was currently doing from the pain of the futa's slaps. Moving her cock to the side, Victoria grabbed Dylan's feminine cheeks, pulled them apart, and spit a large dollop of saliva right onto his untouched hole. Using her thumb, she rubbed it in and sank her spit-covered digit straight into his virginal ass.

Squirming once more, Dylan looked back in fear at Victoria. Nothing had ever penetrated his ass before. She glared back at him, giving him a clear warning: if he tried anything to stop her he was in for a world of hurt. Dylan looked back down and gritted his teeth. Victoria began the same process that she had Dylan to do with Jessica. She slowly inserted another finger, and then another. Minutes went by as she used her fingers to loosen his hole, before Dylan felt a fist stretch him out.

"Getting hard from this?! I can see your little dick bouncing around down there! I knew you really were a faggot!"

He couldn't bury his head in the cushions any deeper than it already was. He wanted to die. He wanted to die because Victoria was completely right: he was fully hard. He hadn't been this hard since the incident. Her anal fisting had him rock solid. She twisted her fist back and forth, grinding her knuckles against his prostate. Dylan whimpered pitifully as he felt his cock shoot out a few dribbles of cum - Victoria had made him cum without touching his little dick. She laughed when she noticed and used her other hand to deliver a hard slap to his ass.

Emboldened by his little orgasm, Victoria started to work her other hand into his ass. She dug finger after finger into it, stretching his rim with her hands. After more minutes of this, she managed to fit both fists into his depths. She plunged them in and out, constantly hitting Dylan's prostate and keeping him completely hard. Moving her arms back and forth, she did her best to gape him. She moved her fists deeper into his body, until her arms were nearly elbow-deep. Deciding he was stretched enough, she pulled her arms back until just her fists were stretching him, and unballed her hands. She grabbed the edges of his asshole and pulled them apart, trying to destroy any tightness that may have still remained.

Once Victoria felt he was as stretched as he'd get, at least by her hands, she jumped off of the couch. Now would be the real test. She was gonna have to fit her cockhead into his asshole. Since his first orgasm, Dylan had been whimpering and panting from the stretching the whole time. When he felt Victoria let go and get off the couch, he knew it was coming. She was gonna fuck him, and he would never be the same. Anticipation coursed through him. Victoria slapped her cockhead against his ass several times before speaking up.

"Hold your pussy open for me bitch boy. It's time for your first real fucking!"

Knowing better than to hesitate by this point, Dylan reached back and gingerly touched his ass. It was sore from all the hits it sustained. Reaching further, he gently touched the sides of his asshole; even though Victoria was no longer touching it, it was still gaped more than it had ever been before. He could feel the intense heat emanating from Victoria's cock as he slowly grabbed the sides of his hole. He pulled it apart until it felt like he couldn't anymore. Victoria slapped her melon sized head between his cheeks, a splash of cum instantly covering his ass. She stroked her cock up and down, letting her always cumming cock stream semen onto his ass. It flowed into it and around it. After minutes of this, Victoria knew he was ready.

The futa pressed her cock into the bowed boys held-open asshole. To Dylan, the feeling was both familiar and alien. It felt just like when he held Jessica's hole open for destruction, but this time it was his own that he was holding open. The pressure was intense. It felt like his whole ass was being folded into itself, so large was the genitalia pushing into him. He felt his hands being pushed away, a telltale sign her cock was gaining ground. It was slow going, but after several minutes of pushing, his hands were completely pushed out and her head popped in. Dylan screamed.

It felt like his ass was on fire. Every nerve ending felt like it was being pulled apart. Her cockhead alone felt like it filled his enitre body. It squished his prostate, constantly pressing into it just by its sheer enormity. The scream turned into a loud moan as Dylan felt his cock erupt in another orgasm. The pain also brought pleasure, and it felt his entire body was cumming from the feeling of her glans alone. His entire body shook for several seconds before coming to a stop. Dylan panted once more in exhaustion.

Taking steps forward, Victoria was uncaring about the state of her new fucktoy. Her shaft started to enter his ass, gaping it to an obscene degree. When she was close enough, she grabbed his feet and pulled him up, just like she had to Jessica. Immediately her cock gained more inches, and Dylan was suspended up; only his still-bloated stomach remained on the couch. With her new leverage, Victoria began to pull Dylan up and down her fuck pillar. Her cockhead never left his ass, but her shaft fucked in and out of it, gaining ground with every thrust.

Feeling impatient, Victoria yanked on Dylan roughly. He slid down her cock quickly, and screamed again as he felt her cock enter his stomach. Victoria really got into and bucked her hips ferociously, entire feet of cock entering and exited Dylan in seconds. She felt her cock bulldoze its way up his body, the tightness bringing exquisite pleasure. Her cock flexed several times involuntarily, sending Dylan's body flopping up and down, his stomach smacking into the couch. Finally, she felt her cockhead slam into the entrance of his throat through his stomach.

Victoria's thrusts got harder. Unlike Jessica, Dylan's throat hadn't been cored at all by her cock. She would have to get rougher if she wanted to spear him on her cock like she had her other slut. She fucked her cock into him with renewed force, her cockhead audibly slamming into his throat. Despite the fact that her cock still hadn't made it through, the bucket loads of cum that spewed from its tip did. Dylan's mouth was perpetually open at this point, handfuls of semen falling out of his mouth. He took breaths when he could, but they were often choked by the thick sludge that coursed through his throat. Victoria thrust once more, pulling Dylan by his legs at the same time, and her cockhead finally penetrated into his throat.

It felt like his neck would explode. Victoria's inhuman cock took up every inch of space in it and more. Her cockhead outline could be clearly seen from the outside, and cum continued to fly out of Dylan's mouth. Her glans fucked up into his throat once more before entering his mouth, the tip of it immediately showing through his mouth. With another pull on his legs, her cockhead fully protruded out of his mouth. A loud cracking sound could be heard as his jaw dislocated from her size. Victoria moaned loudly as a huge jet of cum fired out her cock and into the wall, splatters of cum splashing back onto Dylan's face.

Dylan's eyes bulged in their sockets at the sight of Victoria's cock sticking out of his mouth. The feeling was indescribable. His whole body felt like it was wrapped around her cock and nearly literally was. He could almost feel nothing but the beating and pulsing of Victoria's cock and now it was becoming the only thing he could see or smell either. As she continued to pull him down, more and more of her shaft came into his view. He could see every detail of her cock, every vein, every thick emasculating inch. Her cock had become his whole world.

Pulling him down, no longer needing to thrust her hips, his body got closer and closer to hers. With one last pull, his body came crashing down her cock and slamming into her abs. Much like Jessica, his cushiony ass jiggled against her body. Unlike Jessica, so did his tiny cock and balls. She began to fuck into him her cock entering and exited his mouth with every thrust. Feet of cock penetrated his body with every moment, and still even more stayed snugly inside. She could feel her sack, which at this point was touching the ground it had grown so large, slam into his much tinier junk with. She fucked him brutally.

Dylan could do nothing. He bounced lamely up and down her pole, helpless to contribute to the brutal fucking he was currenty on the end of. He felt his own meager genitals pulverized by Victoria's magnitudes-larger balls, each thrust feeling like they would be completely crushed. His eyes started to slowly glaze over, the pain and general lack of air becoming too much. He could feel her thrusts get erratic, signaling that she was getting closer to cumming. His arms flung wildly and his head would have to if it wasn't stuck so thoroughly on her cock. After what seemed like an eternity, he felt her cock widen even more.

Victoria screamed out, her most intense orgasm of the night coursing through her. She felt her balls struggle to rise, their weight so great that they could barely lift off the floor. Her urethra gaped larger than it ever had, and a truly prodigious amount of cum blasted out of it. It slammed into the wall, visibly cracking it this time, the splashback from it soaking Dylan's face. She let go of Dylan's legs, too engulfed in pleasure to care about his well-being. Her cock bucked wildly, sending her living fleshlight flailing. His body was forced up her cock just from the strength of its bucking. Cum spewed from his throat, drenching everything in front of him.

As he was forced farther up her cock, he could feel her cockhead finally leave his throat and re enter his stomach. His stomach was instantly blown up, looking like he swallowed a beach ball. His stomach inflated even larger, until the weight of it forced him to slide the rest of the way off of Victoria's cock. Regaining her senses, Victoria watched her human condom fall off her cock and plop down onto the couch. She aimed her cock down, still blasting out unreal jets of cum onto everything in its path. Her cum covered him once more, the power of the blasts momentarily denting his stomach and bouncing off it, hitting the rest of the room.

She aimed her cock around the room, aiming at anything that hadn't previously been soiled by her cum. Any pictures or painting on the walls were instantly ruined and blasted off. The ceiling got a good coating as well, several cracks forming where her shots initially hit. The tv completely shattered. The couch was nothing more than a mass of cum, the few legs still holding it up wobbling from the impacts. The floor was soaked, and her cum slowly filled the entire room, some it even leaking out of the front door across the room. Everything was white, everything was cum. Even Jessica's comatose form hadn't been spared, more inch thick layers repainting her body. Victoria's orgasm seemed endless.

She didn't know how long it lasted, but when it was finally over, her cock still stood proudly, hungry for more holes to ruin. The futa looked at her handiwork, noting that nearly everything around her was completely white. She looked down at her 2 unconscious cumdumps, scowling slightly at their prone state. She grabbed Dylan by his leg, his ass spewing a river of cum onto the ground, and with a grunt of effort through him to the ground next to Jessica. She stroked her cock, the continuous dredges of cum pouring down onto the inflated couple. They had finally suffered the same fate, and they needed to wake up: the night was only beginning.