A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely gonna have to call the disposal guys when we're done, I'm sure they'll be thrilled!" Greg joked as he moved in the opposite direction, heading towards the kitchen.

After seeing the living room, the kitchen was no shock. Cupboard doors hanging off the hinges, cracked counters, a completely filled sink... nothing was spared. Greg took another step, and heard a crinkle, his foot crushing something unintentionally. Lifting it up, he expected to see just another particularly thickly layered coating, but instead found a now-smashed empty water bottle. Shining his light downward revealed that the entire kitchen floor was covered with empty bottles of all sizes, the plastic remnants strewn aimlessly. That was new. Making a face under his mask, he gave the kitchen another once over, finding everything to be as he expected. Everything except one thing.

Oddly enough, the fridge looked completely untouched.

*****

"Oh fuck yeah that's a tight ass!" Victoria yelled, laying a harsh slap across the bouncing rear, "you were born to take dick, cuck boy!"

The domineering futa pounded her hips harshly, sawing her enormous bitch breaker in and out of the jiggling ass in front of her. Despite the fact that there was a clear bulge running from the young man's stomach nearly all the way to his throat, a perfect outline of the awesome appendage currently destroying him, over a foot and a half of cock thicker than a 2 liter bottle still jutted from his stretched ass. The dark haired futanari continued to thrust furiously, sending what felt like miles of impossible cock rocketing through him with every pump of her hips. Her slaps on his ass got harsher and her thrusting got faster, leaving deep red handprints across his skin.

Behind the rutting pair was a girl who looked like she was currently more cum than person. She lay up against the wall in the bare-bones room, her stomach hanging gravid-looking in front of her. It touched the floor, pushing her thin thighs far apart as a puddle of thick cum seeped from below it. Her head hung limpy against her shoulder, nearly touching her huge tits which were pushed almost to her chin by her over inflated stomach. Through heavily-lidded eyes she watched the insane fucking in front of her, her eyes mostly focused on the well-built futanari's bulbous testicles, which bounced against the ground with an audible thud from ever thrust of her powerful hips.

With a grunt, Victoria stopped her thrusting. Her well-muscled legs flexed, as did her abs, which became more defined as her whole body tensed. Gritting her teeth, she looked down at where her cock met Dylan's fuckhole, currently stretching it to an unrecoverable width. Her cock strained with the rest of her body, tensing as it added extra, unneeded girth to its already prodigal size. Her balls audibly gurgled, and the long cumtube under her cock bulged as it began to deliver its payload. It was time to fill this bitch up!

As the first blast of cum shot up her cock, her massive meat flexed, ripping Dylan from his bent over position on the ground and holding him up in air, his limbs flailing hopelessly. Her cockhead flared inside of his body, pushing the skin around his chest out even more; then, it was gone. In its place was what looked like a large bubble, followed by another, and then another. The bubbles formed like someone had dropped bowling balls under the young man's skin, and soon they gave way to an unrelenting stream. Dylan's stomach blew up in seconds, completely hiding the meaty hose responsible for his expansion.

Victoria grunted through her orgasm, holding her little fucktoy tightly enough that her biceps bulged and her strong hands were sure to leave bruises. She watched as his stomach hung lower and lower, nearly touching the ground. At the same time, small streams of cum began to leak out of the sides of his obscenely stretched backdoor, trailing down Victoria's mighty cock and boulder-sized balls. Barely conscious through the end of this frenzied fucking, Dylan's eyes shot open, and so did his mouth; a fountain of semen followed, drenching the ground in front of him. Victoria continued to release inside of him until the pressure and weight became too much, and Dylan slid off her cock as it began to sag towards the ground.

The streams of cum jettisoning from both ends of the overfilled boy paled in comparison to the geyser still firing from Victoria's cavernous cum slit. Her cock hadn't stopped unloading the entire time, still on its first salvo. As Dylan hit the floor, his bean bag sized belly cushioning his fall, Victoria's cock bucked, sending its load careening around the room. When her thick load hit the wall, it impacted with more of a thud than a splat. Her insane semen was so virile, so dense, that it was more like a sludge-like paste than the watery loads the average person released; but Victoria was far from average.

Every time her seed hit something, it was like someone had dumped a barrel of glue on it, her thick cum sticking to the surface, unmoving. Before she could get her rampaging beast under control, it covered the wall across from her, relayering it in her essence like she did many times every day. Trying to point her cock down, it sprayed the large bed against the far wall, the only piece of furniture in the room, and soaked it's sheets thoroughly. Finally getting control of it, she aimed it's angry, pulsing head at Dylan, and completely covered him, not sparing an inch of his pale skin. She let her mighty cum cannon bathe him until he was unrecognizable, before turning on her heels to face the girl behind her.

Jessica's eyes barely managed to focus on the scene in front of her, looking up lazily right as Victoria's massive fuckstick fired directly at her. She didn't even have time to react before her face was hit, the impact sending her head jerking backward, her suddenly-soaked hair splatting against the wall behind her. Her body was quickly hosed down as well, the semen covering her bloated figure that had been failing to dry replaced by a much more fresh load. One particularly powerful shot collided with her stomach, sending the cum already filling her womb to shoot out from under her the mass of bloated flesh. The overfucked blonde gasped from under her facemask of virile nectar, her body shaking as just the act of being painted in the futa's seed being enough to send her into a mind blowing orgasm.

With both hands still wrapped around her fuckstick Victoria whipped around, her cock belching a slimy trail along the wall, and pointed it down at Dylan once more. His twitching body was still rapidly expelling cum from his gaping anus, slowly draining his stomach. With a well-aimed shot, Victoria sent another wave of deep white sludge directly into his hole, pushing the cum right back into his body. This caused Dylan to gasp and choke, another bucket's worth of spunk gushing from his mouth. Victoria turned back to Jessica and repeated the act, switching back and forth until her orgasm had finally diminished.

"Guess it's your turn now slut!" Victoria sneered looking down at Jessica, stroking her cock that hadn't lost a bit of its steely hardness, "get over onto the bed!"

Her command was only met with silence; indeed the entire room was completely silent. Only the low gurgling of cum, both from Victoria's enormous cum factories, which lay heavily against the tiled floor, and from the bodies of each of her playthings filled the air. Victoria's features were quickly twisting from a kind of cocky lust, to one of pure annoyance. Jessica was completely unconscious, her head lolled to the side, bubbles of spit and cum running down her chin. Turning back to Dylan, Victoria observed his similar state of over-fucked-ness. He had fallen over onto his side, and his eyes were rolled into the back of his head, his whole body limp - well his whole body except for his pathetic penis, which twitched against his rotund stomach, dribbles of his own miniscule orgasm leaking from his tip.

The once-happy couple were completely out cold.

"Well fuck," Victoria muttered, gritting her teeth together. They were getting worse. Somehow, despite the fact that they had taken her cock nearly every day for weeks now, they were tiring out and becoming unable to satiate her monstrous lust even quicker than before! Losing her temper, Victoria stomped over and gave Dylan a swift kick to the stomach, causing new torrents of seed to spill from both ends. She glared down at his writhing form, her hands balled into tight fists. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself, her cold eyes closing tight and her hands unclenching. Without a word, she walked out of the bedroom, the one she used exclusively for fucking, and slammed the door behind her.

Unfortunately for the futa, her cock still waved in front of her, hard as ever and swaying back and forth as she stood outside the door. Knowing she would need to calm herself, at least momentarily, she stalked over to the bathroom, balls sloshing against the ground. Maneuvering around her cock, the furious futa threw the door open, a loud slam reverberating through the apartment. Charging in, Victoria kicked open the lid and seat of the toilet, before plunging her cock downward. The giant glans nearly filled the entire bowl, and Victoria was practically pushed into the wall opposite of the toilet, her cock needing all the room it could get. Flexing her muscled abs, Victoria let out a strained grunt as her unnaturally wide urethra opened up, and a stream of off-white precum sprayed into the water.

This stream did not stop. It rapidly filled the toilet bowl, diluting and displacing the water. The thick pearly liquid rose higher and higher, and quickly began to cover the tip of Victoria's lower head. Tearing a hand away from her beastial member, she leaned over and flushed the toilet. The steaming hot seed bubbled and swirled around her member, before slowly draining. Due to Victoria's unrelenting output, the cum barely dipped below her tip before it began to rise once more. The whole process had to be repeated several times, the toilet getting dangerously close to overflowing several times, before her member finally began to calm down, losing its hardness and sagging between her fingers.

Sighing loudly, Victoria leaned against the wall, her wet cockhead slapping against the floor. Thrusting an arm out, she grabbed a towel off the rack next to her and brought it to her body, wiping away the numerous strands of her own virility off of her chest and genitals. Dropping the towel, she made her way out of the bathroom, her cock dragging behind her while her balls, which still hadn't fully gone back to their pre-aroused state, slapped heavily against her shins. She made her way to the living room, still completely nude, and sat down on the leather sofa. Looking up at the ceiling, she sighed; what was going on with her?

Leaning forward, she grabbed a gallon jug and her phone, having left both on the coffee table before having her fun. Tipping the rim of the jug to her lips, she greedily swallowed the cold water inside, her throat working rapidly to swallow its contents. In seconds she had drained the entire thing and tossed the empty jug back on the table. Laying against the cushion behind her, she scrolled through her phone, her eyes skimming over the numerous messages that covered her screen. Texts, messages on social media sites, notifications from dating apps - they were all the same. All from people who wanted to be fucked again, or for the first time, having heard from others about her prowess. The thought would normally make her smile, inflating her already enormous ego, and on any other day she would've taken advantage of one of these booty calls, but not today. She didn't feel like it.

Setting her phone next to her, Victoria laid her head back and closed her eyes. When was the last time someone wanted to hang out with her, just to hang out? Hell, when was the last time she wanted to just hang out with someone, no strings attached? As soon as she got her dick into someone, they were addicted, and only thought of her as a walking life-support system for her genitals, but she guessed she felt the same way about them. Once they got like that, she stopped looking at them like a person... and it was only getting worse. In the past few months she had become a machine, and found herself unable to think of much of anything except getting off. And even getting herself off was becoming harder. Victoria wasn't sure she liked this change to her personality, especially considering she had been growing quicker to anger in her impatience to satiate her bottomless lust.

A small section of her brain whispered fantasies of normalcy into her subconscious, teasing her with the life a part of her craved as her mind drifted into darkness...

*****

The two men were hard at work. It had been over an hour since they arrived at the apartment, and they had only just started really cleaning the place up. This kind of work took time - just walking around the ruined unit to take full stock of the damages took nearly half an hour. Then they had to get all the tools necessary: scrapers, waste barrels, mops, the works. All industrial grade, of course. And that was only the beginning.

Greg had sent his young understudy deeper into the house to get him started on clearing the living room, while he stayed to work on the entrance. He had finished up the outside entrance, finding that the recent cold weather had helped loosen up the crusted mess that covered the pavement. It had still taken him several minutes of scraping and pulling just to get the mat loosened, and it left a distinct clean outline of where it had been stuck, unmoving for weeks. Greg had disposed of it in one of the many large waste barrels they had dragged to the front, ones that would be filled and empty numerous times before the job was done.

Currently, the older of the pair was in the entryway, scraping against the wall with a long metal implement in his hand. It looked like a mix of a broom and an ice scraper, although the material was made of a much sturdier metal. He felt like he was reverse painting the wall, crumbling sheets of white falling onto the ground as he worked, which revealed the actual wall, now moldy and stained yellow. Whenever he got a large pile going he grabbed a shovel from his pile of tools and dumped the excess into the same barrel he had deposited the 'Welcome' mat into. This would be the routine for the next few days as the pair cleaned room by room, scraping and removing as much as they could before moving onto much more chemically-inclined methods.

Placing his long-handled scraper against the wall, Greg dug into the pants of his suit and brought out his phone to quickly check the time - it was approaching their lunch period. Greg took a minute to check his email, making sure nothing came up for work, not that he'd be able to just abandon a job like this. Not many in this city's branch were as good at this as he was, and he had the company's reputation to uphold. Greg let out a muffled sigh from under his mask and leaned against one of the cleaned sections of the wall. Maybe it was his age speaking, but he was hungry now, and he could use a break. Shoving his phone back into his pocket, he trudged back into the dark abyss of the apartment.

Just as Greg was about to check on how his younger companion was doing, he heard noises coming from outside. He stopped for a moment to listen, having already begun turning the corner into the living room: it sounded like multiple women judging by the voices and the sound of... heels? Yeah, that was definitely the sound of heels clicking on pavement; probably just some local housewives with too much time on their hands. The older man was going to ignore the commotion and get on with his break, before he heard the telltale sign of cones being moved and tape ripping. Shit.

"Someone out there?" the suited ginger asked, popping his head around the corner of the entryway.

"Yeah sounds like a couple bored women, I'll get em to leave. You keep working, we'll grab lunch soon."

Jimmy nodded at Greg before both turned around, making their way in and out of the apartment, respectively. Stepping out of the door, Greg was glad that the gas mask blocked the harsh rays of the sun from hitting his eyes, giving him a clear view of the unwelcome intruders. He had been right, it was women - a pair of them, in fact. Both were dressed in heels, leggings and skimpy tops, all while being decorated in expensive-looking jewelry - and that wasn't the only expensive thing about them. Damn, they looked as plastic as his suit was! Greg was starting to wonder if one of the guys at the company was playing a prank on him, it wouldn't be the first time.

"Ladies," Greg started, removing his mask now that he was far enough outside the building for it to be safe, his eyes squinting as the first gleam of light hit his face, "I'm gonna have to ask you to stay behind the cones, please."

"Um, like what's going on here?" the taller of the pair, although that wasn't saying much, asked, snapping a piece of gum between her teeth and twirling a long strand of platinum blonde hair between her fingers as she spoke.

"Well," Greg smoothed out his salt-and-pepper hair, rubbing the sweat from it as he took in the woman speaking to him, his eyes drifting south - those tits were definitely fake, "seems like there was a gas leak in this unit, possibly some issues with the radiator."

"Like oh my god!" the shorter one interjected, her almost comically inflated, painted-pink lips gaping in shock, "what about the girl who lives here!?"

"Yeah what about my little Jessica!?" the busty woman cried, her large blue eyes showing general panic and worry, something that surprised Greg. Maybe he had been too judgmental, these women were obviously distraught about something.

"Don't worry ladies, no one has lived here for over a month now, I believe. So nobody has been affected by the leakage."

"Oh thank god!" she replied, in between clicks of gum, her hand pressing above her large expanse of deeply tanned cleavage dramatically, "do you know, like, where they are?"

"No ma'am, I'm sorry I don't." Greg replied, doing his best to maintain eye contact, eyes shifting upward, "we're just here to fix the problem."

"Sandra! They're like, probably at Dylan's!"

"Oh my god you're probably right Linda! My little girl is growing up so fast! Living with her first boyfriend and everything!"

"Well..." Greg trailed off, staying silent for a moment as he stared at the two women fully engaged in conversation, "Ladies, I need to get back to work, can I help you with anything else?"

"Oh! I'm so sorry," the taller one, Sandra apologized, turning back towards the man, "we like, won't keep you any longer!"

"Yeah, we shouldn't keep such a strong man from his work," Linda purred, giving Greg a sly wink, "like, keep up the good work!"

Greg gave them a wave as they turned around and walked away, his eyebrow lifting at that last exchange. Waiting for a moment until they actually left, the older man found his eyes wandering downward, his attention immediately drawn to Linda's ass, which looked like someone had shoved two pumpkins into a pair of spandex; the stretched fabric looked like it was ready to tear at any moment. Good lord. Greg's ears perked up, drawing his attention away from the bouncing rear, as he heard phrases like 'cute' 'slut' and 'married' accompanied by high-pitched giggling - were they talking about him? Shaking his head, Greg smiled as he started to put his mask back on, ready to get back to work.

What a day it had been already.

*****

Knock. Knock.

A low, throaty groan emanated from the futa's chest as her eyelids lazily lifted. Adjusting slowly, they rolled around in their sockets for a moment before coming into focus, the familiar dark leather of the couch greeting her vision. With a yawn and a stretch she sat up, twisting around as she did. Lifting a hand to her mouth, she wiped a bit of dried drool from the corner of her mouth. Fuck, how long had she been asleep? Patting the cushions around her, her hand finally grazed her phone as she blinked deeply, still trying to push the sleep from her features. Damn, she had slept for longer than she thought. Dropping the phone in her lap, the cold metal bouncing on her thigh, she rubbed her palms into her face.