A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of flesh against her face woke Victoria from her orgasmic reverie. Not wanting to be suffocated under the aftermath of her own load, she began to lift Linda off of her cock, while doing her best to push her hips down. It took some effort due to the pounds her overly-virile seed added to the woman's body, but with a grunt and push she shoved the writhing whore off of her cock. Linda fell to the side, her fat ass cushioning her fall, and sprawled out onto the couch. Her stomach had become so gravid, it hung off the sides of her torso, covering the tops of her arms and legs, and threatened to spill off the side of the couch.

No longer contained within a warm body, Victoria's cock bucked wildly, firing shots of cum into the air that splashed loudly against the ceiling. Semen rained back down onto the trio, splattering against their skin. Gripping her cock in both hands, Victoria heaved it towards the ground, slamming it onto the top of Sandra's stunned face. The impact sent the shocked slut sprawling backward, barely catching herself before her back hit the ground. As she tried to sit back up, her face caught its own salvo of sperm, blasting her head backward. Now in control of her bucking beast, Victoria aimed it at the busty bitch below her, first covering her enormous tits before moving onto the rest of her body. She drenched every part of her, head to toe, in her thick seed which still fired with the same ferocity it had since the beginning.

Satisfied with the slut's covering, her figure now coated in thick layers of the viscous substance, Victoria started to stand up. Her balls slapped onto the ground as she moved, the massive cum boulders resting heavily against the tiled floor. On her feet again, she turned to the unconscious mother passed out on the couch, and began to spray once more. Despite the fact that her stomach had grown to an colossal, inhuman size, it was coated in mere seconds. Victoria's cum cannon barrage was so powerful, the woman's overfilled midsection wobbled and jiggled from the impacts; cum gushed out of her cunt like a river, an added bonus to these powerful cum-punches. The futa aimed upward, making sure to cover her face and fake tits, which had been pushed up to her chin, before aiming lower and sending another potent stream rocketing into her gaping cunt.

Sandra let out a loud gasp from under her mask of cum, the heaping liquid running down her face, ruining her already disfigured makeup, and pouring from her open mouth. Her tits felt even heavier than normal, pressing downward towards her groin by the weight of the sticky glue that covered them, like she was wearing a reverse-bra. She could feel the cum soak into her hair, matting it to her skull, and seeping into her already-drenched tights. Just as she was taking another breath, struggling to inhale under the sheets of white slithering down her features, she was hit again; Victoria had turned back towards her, reapplying the searing hot coating of seed.

It took several minutes for the ultra-potent futa's orgasm to finally die down. Even when her cock stopped blasting its hefty load, a perpetual stream of cum still poured from her cumslit, running down her cock and dripping heavily onto the ground. Whipping around to face Sandra once more, she moved forward, her cock bobbing up and down in front of her. The curvaceous woman hadn't even regained her composure, still wiping up the cum from her eyes and hungrily feeding it into her mouth, before Victoria grabbed her head and forced her lips to stretch around her titanic tip.

"Eat up slut, you look like you need it!" Victoria sneered, as she held Sandra's face against her glans. She watched as Sandra struggled under her grip, the sudden filling of her mouth catching her by surprise. Once she realized exactly what was happening, she looked up at Victoria through heavily-lidded eyes as she wrapped her hands around the immense portion of the head she couldn't inhale, and her throat worked greedily as she tried to swallow as much of the excess seed as she could.

As Victoria contemplated just how she was gonna take this slut next, her eyes wandering around the room, she noticed something. Lying on the ground, next to the couch, was a phone, one that wasn't hers. Miraculously, it looked mostly untouched by the shower of cum that coated the room so thoroughly. Victoria stared at it for a long second, completely ignoring the woman sucking her off. A devilish idea formed in her mind. If these really were the mothers of her usual fucktoys, she would give them the same treatment.

Ripping her cockhead from Sandra's sucking maw, she walked over and picked up the phone. Turning it on, she was pleased to see it was still in working order. Swiping on the screen, Victoria was half-surprised to find it wasn't locked with a passcode. Moving back to Sandra, who latched onto her giant glans without a word, Victoria scrolled through the contents of the device. It was Linda's phone, she gleaned easily - the vain bitch had actually set herself to be her own background. Opening up her texts, a new smile formed on the futa's face.

This bitch was unfaithful, that's for sure. From her conversations with Dylan and Jessica, back when they were all "friends", Victoria knew that both of their sets of parents were still happily married; or so it seemed. Victoria saw the set of messages marked "Hubby" with an obnoxious heart at the end, and they seemed rather dull, but digging deeper uncovered the real truth. Below several other messages was an unlabeled set of texts, several of them in fact, all containing lurid images and perverse messages. They were all clearly from different men, ones who were not the cheating woman's husband. The wheels in Victoria's head turned as she came up with a plan.

"Give me your phone." Victoria said simply to the woman on the other end of her fuckstick, who looked back up at her with wide eyes.

"Now." the futa commanded after several seconds when Sandra hadn't made a motion to fulfill her request. Fear flashed over her cum-coated features as she reached into her soaked pocket, her eyes never leaving Victoria's. With a shaking hand, she pulled her phone out and held it out towards Victoria. The futa snatched it from her grip, and repeated the same process. This slut was just as bad, and to Victoria's own amusement, she even recognized that some of the numbers were the same. Not only were both of the cheaters but they even shared lovers! This revelation only caused Victoria to laugh loudly; these two really had no idea what they were in for.

Taking a minute to continue her personal inspection of Sandra's infidelity, something else caught her eye. It was something she noticed in Linda's phone, but had ignored in her mischievous glee. It was the explanation for why the two were here at their offspring's apartment. Several weeks of ignored calls and texts were all that showed between the correspondence of the mothers and their children; the women hadn't realized that Dylan and Jessica's phones had been all but destroyed, and they had been far too busy to do anything but service the hung futa. A momentary looked of sadness flashed across Victoria's features before she shook the expression of her face. Now was not the time for self-reflection.

Realizing she had no place to put the phones, not needing them quite yet, Victoria chucked them over onto the driest spot on the couch. Gripping at the neck of her dress, she pulled it apart, shredding it between her fingers, before tossing the remnants in a pile onto the floor; she'd already ruined it before she soaked it in cum, so she no longer cared what happened to it. Putting her hands on her hips, her muscled figure now bared for the world to see, she watched silently as Sandra continued to orally service her. Victoria tensed her body, her ripped abs flexing and bulging, and forced a new stream of cum to shoot out of her cock. Sandra's eyes bulged as she tried to swallow it, but she quickly found herself overwhelmed by the powerful blast.

"It's your turn now." Victoria spoke ominously over the blonde slut's coughing through mouthfuls of seed. Sandra looked up through blurry, tear-filled eyes, as the futa reached over and tangled her fingers in her hair. Unceremoniously, she pulled the bimbo over and threw her onto the coffee table. Sandra's landed tits-first, her jiggling jugs knocking over the empty bottles that littered its surface. Her body left streaks of white on the dark wooden surface, staining it with her body-suit of cum. She looked back at Victoria, eyes wide, as the futa approached with both hands on her cock.

Sandra knew it was coming. She had seen her friend get fucked half to death, and then filled to near-bursting with sperm. When this person, this unreal futanari woman, pulled out, still cumming, still hard as diamond, and proceeded to cover both of them completely and then some, she knew this was going to be like nothing she had ever experienced before. That cock stayed erect, almost painful-looking it was so stiff, and Victoria was ready for more. Sandra had been so willing, so eager to please this titan of sexuality, but now that she was bent over, in the position Victoria was going to fuck her in, she felt a hint of hesitation screaming in the back of her mind.

Victoria stared down at the slut, licking her lips with her long tongue that she could practically poke herself in the eye with. Taking her hands off of her pillar of fuckmeat, Victoria leaned over and grabbed the waist of Sandra's tight pants. Much like she had to the woman's companion, she tore them off her body, pulling the garment apart like she would a tissue. Sandra's ass, finally exposed for the first time, barely moved despite the force it had been handled with. Testing a theory she had, Victoria slammed an open palm against the surface with a loud smack, finding the slut's bottom unnaturally firm, the flesh hardly rippling under the impact.

"Ha! I knew this fat ass was fake! You really are just filled with expensive plastic, aren't you slut?"

"Y-yes I am..." Sandra murmured, looking down at the table, her face burning red. No one had ever talked to her, much less treated her, like this before. Her body responded to the taunting in turn. She could feel her now-exposed pussy moisten, drooling its juices down her leg. Her fat nipples poked against the wood of the table, and she could feel herself involuntarily wiggle, shaking her ass back and forth like she was inviting Victoria to ruin her holes. God she really was a slut!

"That's what I thought." Victoria smirked as she placed a hand possessively on Sandra's thick ass. With her other hand she gripped her cock right below the huge mushroom-shaped tip and lined it up with the bimbo's dripping slit. Another grunt led to another steaming gush of precum fired from her urethra, frosting the woman's cunt in her hot seed. Victoria took a minute to rub her massive tip against the woman's hole, spreading her thick seed around. Mashing her sexual organ against Sandra's own, Victoria, leaned over.

"It's time."

At these words, Sandra's eyes widened. Her fingers attempted to dig into the table, trying to brace herself for what was coming. All of a sudden she could feel an intense pressure against her nether regions. It was like she gained a heightened awareness of her cunt, and every push and every nudge of the mammoth meat prodding her entrance sent shockwaves through her body. Her soaking lips spread, and the busty woman gritted her teeth at the sensation. Then, the movement stopped. Sandra looked back, confused, her eyes locking onto Victoria's; the futa smiled at her, and shoved her hips forward.

The scream that vacated her plump lips was deafening. It felt like the futa had shoved her leg into her cunt! She had never felt so full in her life, and it just kept coming! Unlike how she approached fucking Linda, Victoria wasted no time in ravaging Sandra's depths. Her cock bashed into the slut's cervix, her glans practically splitting her in two. Sandra could feel the walls of her pussy pushed and stretched apart, and her legs were forced farther apart to make room for the girthy invader. Before she could scream again, Victoria punched through her cervix, piercing into her womb with a mighty thrust.

Next to the coupling pair, the bloated bimbo began to wake up. Her eyes struggled to open, the mass of cream coating her face weighing down the lids. Lifting a weak arm up to her face, she dug her fingers into the goop, scraping it away until she was finally able to see. Her cum-matted head turned back and forth, trying to remember exactly where she was. Raising her head, her eyes bulged and her mouth opened in an 'O' of shock as she witnessed her inflated stomach for the second time. It had drained considerably, but she still looked bigger than when she had been pregnant!

Struggling to move her body, she shifted carefully, not used to the extra weight she was carrying. Sitting up, her pumpkin-sized cheeks squishing into the lake of cum that had accumulated under her and spilling over onto the adjacent cushions, she observed the source of the noise that woke her up from her unconsciousness. There was her friend, the one she had made the trip up to the city with, getting absolutely railed by the futa who had already fucked her harder than she ever had before. As she observed the huge bulge in her companions stomach, which was currently racing up to fat, flattened breasts, the telltale sign that her insides were getting completely pulverized, she let out a gasp.

"Oh look who decided to wake up," Victoria said, rolling her eyes as she turned her head to the inflated MILF, her hips never losing their pumping rhythm, "why don't you make yourself useful and get over here!"

Gulping loudly, Linda stood up, holding her stomach like she was due at any moment. When she got onto her feet, a loud splash filled the room as a new waterfall of cum dropped from her gaping cunt. Practically waddling over, she stood next to Victoria, her eyes studying the situation, deciding on the best course of action; what could possibly be the best way to pleasure this feminine stud who broke her brain from how many orgasms she fucked into her? Kneeling down, her fat cheeks spreading even farther apart from pressing against her legs, she leaned forward and planted her plush, pumped lips, onto the futa's sawing shaft.

Victoria was really giving it to this slut. If her balls hadn't already grown to ridiculous proportions, the tremendous orbs taking up all the space between her legs and then some, they would have swung forward and bashed into the table. This bitch's cunt was tight, gripping her cock like a second skin. Victoria watched, smirking, as Sandra's head fell limply against the table, her mouth open and a stream of saliva leaking from the corner of her lips. Her arms were in a similar state, hanging off the sides of the table, flopping back and forth in times with Victoria's thrust. The futa would have thought she had passed out already, if she didn't let out a low moan followed by a loud splattering of her cunt juices onto the already semen-soaked floor.

Almost as if from nowhere, Victoria produced one of the women's phones, holding it up to her face. Casually, like she wasn't fucking a person into oblivion at the same time, she fiddled with the device until she got what she wanted. Holding the phone out from her face, she angled it up, so that only her bare, muscled shoulders and grinning face were in view. She glided her thumb over, pressing a button at the bottom of the screen.

"What's up limp-dicks?" Victoria asked, contempt dripping from her voice, still facing the phone, "I bet you're wondering who I am and why I'm sending you this video!"

Pointing the phone down, it flashed over her large, firm breasts, her small pink nipples sticking out like little eraser nubs, south to her clenched, flexed abs, her six pack looking chiseled enough to sharpen a knife on, to finally stopping on the massive root of her mighty trunk. She panned the phone slowly over her shaft, making sure every pulsing vein was clearly captured, before pausing at the point where Linda's lips connected her throbbing pole. Victoria made sure the woman's face was in full view, the stupid slut too focused on pleasuring the massive meat to notice she was being filmed.

Moving the phone again, she continued up her shaft, covering inch after inch, foot after thigh-thick foot, until she landed on the point where her cock met Sandra's cunt. She focused on that image for a moment, giving the camera a good, long view of her ruining this woman for anyone else. Her pussy lips were taut, thin little things now, pulled incredibly far apart by the invading beast, practically touching the sides of her thighs. Victoria moved the view farther up, taking it the bimbo's fake, fat ass, up to her cum drenched back, before finally falling on her barely-conscious face. The futa continued fucking for nearly a minute, letting the camera take in the rocking, shaking body of the penetrated whore.

"I'm sending you this video because I'm fucking these little sluts better than you ever could!" Victoria bragged loudly, zooming out on the screen so that the full scene was in view, "you puny dicked bastards will never, ever be able to satisfy these stupid whores ever again - not that they would ever want any of you now that they've had ME!"

"And if you're one of the poor idiots married to one of these dumb bimbos, just know they were cheating on you long before I ever got to them. Have fun jerking your pathetic penises to this!"

Laughing cruelly, Victoria let the phone capture several more minutes of the fucking. She made it a point to really ramp up her thrusting, her hips reaching the point of being a blur, drawing more visible, loud orgasms from the over-fucked woman. Stopping the video, Victoria tapped furiously on the screen, sending the home movie to every relevant person in the contact list. With a quick movement, she had the other phone in her hand as well, having sent it there as well, and proceeded to repeat the distribution, no doubt sending it to many of the same people twice. Once she was done, she threw the phones over her shoulder; they splashed loudly in the puddles of cum that littered the room.

Victoria grabbed the back of Linda's head, mashing her face even harder into the side of her sexual monolith. The whore proceeded to slobber even louder, her tongue and lips working frantically; the taste of this cock, a mix of both her and Sandra's juices, and the massive amount of seed that poured down its length, was like ambrosia to the horny slut. Victoria almost rolled her eyes as she watched the two. She knew neither had registered what happened, their minds entirely focused on giving and receiving insane amounts of pleasure. Besides, she owned them now, so why would they care?

And they in fact, didn't care. Victoria had been absolutely right: neither of them processed what had happened, their brains too focused the action in front of them. Sandra was barely holding on, only able to focus on the feeling of being destroyed by an insane amount of girlcock. She could feel the behemoth tunneling through her insides, stretching and pounding her womb, punching her oversized tits from below. If she had any strength left in her body, she would try and raise up and use her mountainous mounds to fuck the monster protruding from her skin, but she didn't. Linda was entirely focused on sucking whatever part of the shaft she was blessed with being able to suck, only hoping that she would do a good enough job that Victoria would fuck her once more.

The futa could feel herself getting close once again. In addition to the oral worship one slut was giving her, and the vice-like grip the other's cunt had on her monster, her cock slid against the table through Sandra's torso with every thrust, which provided an usually pleasant sensation. There was only one issue, and that was the fat fucking tits this MILF had were blocking her from fucking her harder! Trying to angle her cock side to side, she pounded furiously, looking for an entrance between the cavernous valley. It took several minutes for her to succeed, and it was probably due more to her knocking the jiggling breasts to the side, then any good aim on her part.