A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra and Linda didn't dare to look. They could hear the soft padding of feet as Victoria approached from behind them, both women staring directly down at their laps. From their peripherals, they could see the tall woman move by, wandering to the other end of the couch. Victoria sat down across from the pair, getting comfortable in her seat before placing one foot after the other carefully onto the coffee table. She let out a groan as she stretched, her eyes locking onto the pair of ashamed sluts in front of her. A smile formed on her face, but it was no longer the sweet smirk that she had worn since they arrived.

"So," Victoria bared her teeth, like a lion about to pounce, "what shall we do to pass the time?"

Slowly, the women lifted their heads, finally looking at their host once more - there it was, the expected gasps. Both of them were staring at Victoria's head, but not the one above her shoulders; no this was a head that sat much, much lower on her body. Curled up next to her ankles, clearly exposed by the relaxed way she was sitting, was Victoria's giant glans. The massive pink head, which was fatter than Victoria's own ankle, pulsed lazily between her legs, practically resting on the table itself. The pair sat, open-mouthed, not believing what they were seeing.

It was bigger than any they had ever seen - no, it was bigger than any they could have ever imagined! In this position, they could see farther up her dress as well, which only confirmed their earlier suspicions. Connected to her head was the enormous shaft they had seen before, the one that full-on smacked into the floor when she had finished pissing. And resting below this titanic fuck pole, was the hyper-virile, gurgling cum containers they had seen with such clarity in the bathroom. This woman had it all, and it was more meat than either woman had seen in their entire lives.

"What's wrong? See something you... like?" Victoria teased, her grin growing wider. Unbeknownst to the 2 vapid sluts currently ogling her genitalia, Victoria had purposefully loosened her strap and readjusted her junk before coming into the living room. She knew that these women, who were no doubt some of the most cock-hungry she'd ever met, would notice it immediately; and she knew they were cock-hungry with little doubt in her mind. Why else would they go so far to make themselves look like such fucking whores?

"You, you have a..." Linda started, her body beginning to shake.

"COCK!" Sandra practically shouted, finishing her friend's thought.

"Hmmm, oh this?" Victoria questioned, reaching down and grabbing the bottom of her dress, "Yeah, I'm a futanari. Haven't you ever met one before?"

The bimbos both shook their heads, eyes still glued to the awesome appendage. Victoria began to pull the front of her dress up, slowly revealing her cock. The head was completely exposed first, the massive ridge of her mushroom-shaped glans coming into view. Next it was her shaft, and there was a lot of shaft to reveal. Inches turned into feet as she pulled her dress up, the girthy pole seemingly never ending. Inch thick and multiple-inch long veins snaked below its skin, covering her cock like gnarled roots. Less than halfway up her shaft, her colossal testicles came into view, spreading her legs far apart.

They lay on the couch, denting the cushion around them, molding the fabric to their image. The sack that held them looked like it was struggling to do so, the skin noticeably straining against the giant globes. Her balls visibly shook and shifted between her legs, trembling against each other as they fought for space in the nearly too-small sack. They had also, the drooling women noted, grown larger. Quite a bit larger, in fact. In the bathroom they had looked like bowling balls, but now... now they were at least the size of basketballs; as they moved around pulsed between knees, it looked like they weren't done growing either.

Victoria's hand continued its ascent up her legs, pulling the black fabric along with it. More cock came into view, something that made sense but shouldn't have been possible. Of course the women knew that it had to be attached to her body in some way, but it still looked like it should have ended a couple feet ago! Finally, her dress crested her groin, her hand stopping right below her breasts, showing off her rock-hard abs. Just as the women expected, and any one with common sense, her cock was indeed connected to her body. The ridiculous root stuck out of her groin obscenely, nearly taking up the entire area, the beginning of her sack not helping the over-crowded look.

The monstrosity was now completely out in the open for anyone to see. Longer than either of the bimbo's legs and as thick as a 2 liter bottle, hung Victoria's penis. No, calling it a penis didn't do it justice; hell, calling it a cock barely seemed appropriate. It was a beast, practically its own living, breathing creature, it was so big. A monolith of sexual prowess hanging from between her legs. One oddity did stick out to the women, however, and that was a large strap that wrapped around Victoria's cock, holding it to her leg. The material looked thick and study, and there were several places the strap hooked around itself, the hooks and buckles clearly struggling in their attempt to contain her sex.

"Looking at this?" Victoria asked, noticing the womens' slightly confused expressions and running her hand against the strap, "It's too keep this thing from dragging on the ground when I walk. Although it is feeling a little tight right now..."

With a grunt, Victoria flexed her cock, the flaccid length stretching and widening in response. The strap wrapped around it pushed outward, shaking and straining, the different parts keeping it together spreading farther apart. Then, all at once, they snapped. The hooks tore and the buckles ripped, the entire thing practically coming apart at the seams. It flung off Victoria's cock and leg, flying at a high angle before smacking into the wall next to the couch. The tattered remains dropped, landing on the floor in a heap. Victoria let out a long sigh as her cock flopped, her cockhead loudly slapping into the table and her shaft wobbling between her legs. It felt good to be free again.

Sandra and Linda's amazement only grew. From the perverse, powerful display of just how inhumanly strong her appendage was, to the fact that it shook under its own weight, it was all just too unbelievable. Both women, practiced cock appraisers each, could not help but notice that her cock looked flaccid. It hung between her legs, not standing up like a dick would when it was hard. While it could have just been so heavy that it couldn't lift itself, something that seemed more than plausible, the bimbos had their doubts. Sandra had to wipe her mouth, realizing that drool was now openly dripping from her chin, and Linda's free hand was now hovering between her legs, openly hinting at what she wished she could be truly doing.

"Seems like you guys are pretty interested in it. Want a closer look?"

Not bothering to wait for a response, Victoria kicked her feet off of the table and stood up. Her cockhead slid off the table and much like it had done before, it once again slapped onto the floor with an audible thud. Despite the fact that her dress covered her body down to her ankles, several inches of shaft still stuck out from beneath it, along, of course, with her glans. Victoria strutted over, taking her time and making sure her floor-dragging length was in perfect view. Sandra and Linda's head followed her as she moved, faces pointed downward in open astonishment.

"What do you think?" Victoria questioned smugly, grabbing her cock with both hands around the middle of the shaft, her fingers clearly not touching each other. She lifted it up, coiling it around itself until the head was pointed straight at the duo. Seeing it up close for the first time was like a totally different experience. They were immediately hit with the smell of it; it was like they had been blasted in the face with pure, unbridled cock musk. It wafted over them, nearly strong enough to make their eyes water. It didn't smell bad, but it had that same kind of stink that all dicks do, but exponentially stronger. While it wasn't as noticeable, the women could also feel a clear heat coming off of it, even though Victoria stood at least half a foot away from them. It was like a radiator, warming their bodies and everything around them.

"B-big..." Sandra managed to say, her voice barely above a whisper.

"So... so much!" Linda followed.

Hook, line, and sinker. Now it was time for the final touch. Wanting it to be a surprise, Victoria kept her moan internal as she flexed her cock once more. Her cumslit gaped open, and a stream of precum flowed up her shaft. The white liquid shot from the end of her cock in an unbroken stream, covering Sandra's face in a mask of white. It matted her shoulder-length platinum blonde hair, whitening it even more. The hot, white goo ran down her features and began to pool in her cavernous cleavage, before Victoria aimed her cock a little lower, drenching her expensive top and her tits in their own layer of pre.

"Oops, sorry about that," Victoria fake-apologized, not even trying to hide the lust dripping in her voice, "sometimes it's like my cock has a mind of its own!"

Turning slightly, she gave Linda the same treatment, frosting her face and hair before coating her own smaller, but still large breasts. It ran down her body, pooling in her thighs and leaking onto the couch. The cum contrasted strongly against her overly-tanned skin, making the thick substance stand out more clearly. Her top was quickly turning translucent, and her tights weren't far behind. The stream continued for several more seconds and Victoria gave her cock a last shake, sending a last wall of cum whipping into the whore's faces.

Both women gurgled from beneath their face-fulls of cum. The sticky, hot substance had landed in their mouths, and continued to seep in as the cum fell like sheets from their features, dripping onto their bodies. Sandra found her tongue sticking out of her mouth, completely coated in off-white precum, and she licked her lips without even really thinking about it. Linda had gone for a much more slovenly inhale, as if she was trying to breathe in the virile sludge like it was air. Almost instinctively, they brought the cloths they were holding up to their faces and began to wipe away the much before suddenly stopping.

The texture, the smell, the feel. It was the same, same as the liquid that covered the rags they held and the puddle it had come from. The pair realized that what they had been told was a spilled protein shake, was without a doubt a puddle of cum. It was like their brains had finally caught up to their bodies, and now their entire beings just knew. Sandra's nipples hardened like diamonds, and her legs closed together, rubbing rapidly as she let out a muffled moan. Linda did the opposite, even if the effect was the same; her legs shot open, and a noticeable dark patch appeared on the front of her leggings. They had been reduced to orgasming, moaning, horny messes, just from the realization of what was happening.

Victoria stood and waited for them to come back to their senses, slowly stroking her massive shaft in her hands. The writhing sluts before her were only getting a taste, a tiny sample of what was to come, and they were already cumming, touch-free. Sandra was the first to calm down, breathing heavily, cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth. It took Linda almost a minute longer, and she had to hold herself up with her goo-covered hands, leaning back as she struggled to catch her breath. Victoria gave them another minute to rest, the longest they would get before she was done with them.

"You should get out of those tops, looks like they got a little dirty." Victoria laughed, her eyes twisting into a menacing leer.

This clearly wasn't a request.

Shaking hands dropped crusted towels and gripped at soaked shirts. Despite the fact that Linda had just had one of the most intense orgasms of her life, her top came off in seconds. The gooey, probably-ruined article of clothing was thrown unceremoniously off to the side, baring her breasts openly to the dominant futa; just like Victoria had suspected, she wasn't wearing a bra. Not only had she gone without the supportive undergarment, but her tits were also clearly fake. They sat high on her chest, sticking out like upturned bowls. Her hard, small pink nipples pointed directly at Victoria - they would've betrayed her feeling of arousal if it wasn't so obvious already. Linda's small diamond-encrusted necklace sat between them perfectly like a target waiting to be painted.

While Sandra moved with no-less speed, it took longer for her to undress due to the sheer size of her massive mammaries. As she lifted her shirt her breasts were pulled up with them, sticking to the material no doubt due to the combination of her size, and the glue-like nectar that matted the shirt. Finally with a grunt, her shirt cleared her breasts and her head, sending her fleshy mountains jiggling widely. Much like her companion, they sat high on her chest; however, hers were so big that they still took up much of her torso, covering half of her navel while still managing to stick out incredibly far. Victoria gazed at the pair with heavily lidded eyes.

"Nice tits," Victoria complimented, "I'm sure they cost a fortune."

"Mine aren't fake!" Sandra exclaimed with indignity, sounding like herself for the first time since this whole event began, "just like, lifted!"

Victoria raised an eyebrow at this statement, clearly amused. Linda didn't say a word and eyed her friend's bosom jealously. As if to prove a point, Sandra put her hands under her incredible tits and lifted them up to her chin. Making sure to make eye contact with the futa, she squeezed down, her fingers squishing into the soft skin of her chest. Her self-groping drew a moan from her lips, her nipples lengthening between her fingers; she was clearly no stranger to playing with herself. Victoria smiled once again, openly stroking her cock at the pair's bare chests. It was time to move on.

"Stand up, both of you."

Another command, and it was followed without question. Both women bolted to their feet, their chests both bouncing as they moved. Wordlessly Victoria stared at them, her eyes drifting over their sinful bodies. The bimbos could barely stand still. They squirmed and fidgeted, obviously waiting for further direction, not wanting a chance to miss out for what she had in store for them. Victoria's cock belched out a handful of precum that splattered against Sandra's bare toes, causing the already-shaking woman to visibly shudder.

"You," Victoria pointed at Linda, "are coming with me."

Before Linda could even process this new command, Victoria's arm shot out so quickly that the mother barely had a moment to register what was happening. The futa's hand struck low, wrapping around Linda's crotch. She didn't even have time to react before something else happened. With unreal strength, two of Victoria's digits curled and ripped through her pants; they didn't stop there however, and dug up into the whore's already-soaked slit. Linda barely had time to let out a scream as her cunt convulsed around the futa's fingers, and she was dragged forward by her sex alone.

Not waiting for the writhing whore to get a chance to come to terms with what was happening, Victoria moved towards the couch. Turning around and taking Linda with her, she sunk back into the cushion, sitting in the same spot she had drifted off in before. The fake-titted blonde was forced onto the couch as well, falling to her knees next to the massively hung futa. With a grunt and another flex of her biceps, Victoria lifted her from her kneeling position with just her cunt-imbedded fingers, and raised her towards her face. Linda found herself going through another mind-melting orgasm, her legs kicking out to stabilize themselves.

"Come over here and put those cow tits to good use," Victoria snarled at Sandra before looking up at Linda, her other hand coming to grab onto one of her wide hips, "and you should feel lucky, I'm in a rare mood today!"

Not bothering to clarify what she meant to either of her new sluts, Victoria ripped her soaking wet fingers out of Linda's cunt, wringing another orgasm from the barely-conscious woman, and grabbed her free hip. Pulling her in closely until her dripping pussy was only inches away from her face, Victoria took a minute to study the orifice: it looked surprisingly tight for what she had assumed would have been a used-up hole. Opening her mouth, Victoria stuck her tongue out, the pink protuberance snaking out of her mouth slowly. She lashed it against the woman's wet slit several times, getting a taste for her newest conquest. Then, like it was a creature of its own, it struck out, embedding itself deep into Linda's folds.

Sandra stood watching, amazed at this futa's continual shows of dominance. Victoria's words rang in her ears, and she knew immediately what she was asking for. Plenty of lovers had asked for it over the years, most guys fascinated by the image of their dicks lost in her unending cleavage. Rarely did their appendages manage to poke out of the top, but they were always rewarded for their size by an extra helping of oral. But this... this cock was on a different level. Sandra wasn't concerned with Victoria's cock being swallowed up in her tits, quite the opposite in fact; the big-titted bimbo didn't know what she was supposed to do with all the cock that would stick out.

Linda was lost in ecstasy. When she had first felt Victoria's tongue against her cunt, she knew she was in for a treat, she just didn't realize how much of a treat. It had sunk into her depths, drawing another moan from her lips, feeling thicker than any of the other tongues that had penetrated her in the past. This was amazing on its own, but then it didn't stop coming. It slithered deeper and deeper inside of her. It felt like it was never gonna end! It swirled against her walls, and after a little bit of searching, the oral appendage zeroed in on its target. Linda screamed once again as Victoria's tongue slammed onto her g-spot, sliding and pressing against it with a strength the woman didn't know was possible for a tongue to have!

Her companion watched in envy, wishing she was the one on the end of this apparently otherworldly cunninlingus. Sandra walked forward, stopping between the futa's wide open legs. The blonde watched Victoria's cock, which hung limply against the ground, sprawl out even more against the tile in her sitting position. Kneeling down carefully, she positioned herself around the tremendous anaconda, making sure not to injure the majestic beast; the last thing she wanted to do was incur the futa's wrath. She audibly gulped as she studied the mass of meat, noting that Victoria's enormous testicles nearly touched the ground as they audibly gurgled in their taut sack. Still shaking, she reached her hands out.

This slut was lucky Victoria was feeling generous today. Oral was an uncommon treat for her fucktoys, but today she felt like giving. Still, Victoria's tonguing was much like every other part of her existence, overwhelming. Her tongue gave no quarter, slipping and whipping around the woman's depths. The futa was pleasantly surprised that she tasted good, and she gulped down her share of juices as they ran down her tongue. She had to make sure to hold the whore's hips tight, her fingers sinking into the fatty flesh powerfully; if she didn't this bitch would have backflipped off her mouth onto the ground every time she orgasmed! Victoria felt a pair of hands touch her shaft followed by a strained grunt.